WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 05-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #1  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Default Thinking of trying the Wendie plan- please help!

Hi there. I am thinking of trying the Wendie plan. Right now I am at 138 pounds and am allowed 20 points per day. Can you please tell me how that would work on the Wendie plan?
Also, I'm AFRAID to use those 35 extra points.
Who has used this plan and had it work? I need some support in this... I don't wanto jump in and over eat and then have it screw me....???
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW/253/CW231/GW175

Height: 5'8

Wow i just had a little read about the Wendie plan it seems so good. Do you have to use those extra 35 points?

I think i have been unconciously doing this cos yesterday i went over and today i don't think i will as i have got much apetite. When i got on the scale this morning even though my weigh was yesterday i was down another pound although i was over my points yday. Wierd!On Monday i know i was under my points and Tuesday i was a little under too. Hmm..i like the Wendie plan seems to make sense.

Are you not losing? How come you want to change.
SlimmingWorldChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #3  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

No I'm not really losing. Not a significant amount, anyways. .4 here, .5 there. Also, some days I go up and I'm doing everything I should be!!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #4  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

I used the Wendys plan and LOVED it.Helped me get down alot.Everything you read in the post about it is true and it works.Give it a try
snapplegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:07 PM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

I love Wendi but her plan is just the FlexPlan utilizing all the points and varying the number of points each day.

BTW Treighsie the reason for 'low' losses or even gains doing the program correctly is you may not be eating enough points. Just a thought.
Kelly_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

When I was doing WW a few years ago I heard about the Wendie plan and it definitely worked for me. I followed my alloted points - usually kept to the low side - every day of the week but one. For me it was Friday - Thursday was my weigh in day so I figured this was the safest day to do it. On Fridays I ate anything I wanted without counting points.

At the beginning I was almost binging on those days but amazingly it didn't take long that I could enjoy a hamburger and fries ( or whatever) and leave it at that.

I think the reason it works - at least for me - is you don't feel like you're cheating on your Wendie day. Also, you know during the rest of the week that 'Wendie Day' will come.

Just remembered, if you weigh yourself daily you will notice a gain a day or two after your Wendie Day but that gain and more will come off by the end of the week.

Good luck!
settie is offline   Reply With Quote