LA Weight Loss - I lost 3.4 lbs! hurray

View Full Version : I lost 3.4 lbs! hurray

6digmans
05-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Well I must tell you I was not thinking I would of lost that much but I did . Its not a ton but I have to start someplace.

I am on looks like purple ( the book and that is purple), i got a scale and a sample of bars to try.

I go back on friday and they are calling me tommorow to see how I am doing, rather nice of them. I am sure its done for everyone but its nice anyhow.

She told me I can do the LA Express every 2 weeks that seems like its rather often but maybe not.

I want to eat something else those strawberries are on the AM list with eggs.:carrot:

Thanks again:hug: everyone.

I was there for for 1 hour, they are all new so maybe thats why.

bizlawchik
05-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Congrats on your loss! You've made a great start.

slim n trim
05-23-2007, 09:30 PM
congratulations Steph, and by the way, welcome to the group.

Its a great group, and as I am sure you have already found out, there is lots of support here.

Dan2112
05-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Good job and great start!! Hope that's a good dose of motivation for you to keep it up..

Remember to follow your plan by the letter... Diviations have a way of showing up...

Try to weigh in as early in the day as possible and dress light...

Also, remember that what you eat today will affect your immediate weigh-in due to the physical food in your belly, but your actual weight loss or gain won't show up for a couple days.

GR8 2B48
05-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Hurray for you! That is a great start. Keep up the good work.

Denise