LA Weight Loss - Good Luck Kim #2 on TT :)

View Full Version : Good Luck Kim #2 on TT :)

Mama Nicole
05-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Kim #2...........I didn't have a chance to go online at all over the weekend or yesterday......but I sure am thinking about you this a.m. I hope your surgery goes smooth as silk, and that you have a very speedy recovery. We will all be thinking of you :)
XOXO

fan4u2
05-22-2007, 10:29 AM
I have been thinking of you all mornign kim!!!!!!!! At this time you should be in recovery!!!!!! and feeling all drugged up:cool: *** soon as you can let us know how your doing...can't wait to hear how you made out..i'm praying you have a speedy recovery

Angie
05-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Good luck Kim!!! I hope you have a speedy and easy recovery...and that your DH and kids don't make a mess of your house.

JLem311
05-22-2007, 12:26 PM
can't wait to hear how it went! been thinking about you!

slim n trim
05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
best of luck to you Kim. We are all thinking about you.

Take Care - and if the house gets a little messed up, don' worry about it.

bizlawchik
05-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Good luck! I hope everything went well. Heal quickly, OK?

emmysmom
05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing results!! Get better soon! :hug:

hdsqrl
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Yay! It's the magic day!! :D :congrat:

smjezzy
05-22-2007, 02:52 PM
What they said. :D

MomOfThreeTeens
05-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Good morning everybody! Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm actually feeling much better than I expected to. No real pain, just severly uncomfortable from the muscle repair. So...so far so good! My DH has been amazing, Helped empty my drains and didnt even get sick LOL And Kimphin remember, you promised to make everybody serious so they dont make me laugh! LOL

zambejaly5
05-23-2007, 10:09 AM
wow! look at you on here already!!! can you feel a difference yet or are you too swollen. are you dying to get on a scale? I would be, but I know there will be xtra weight with tubes and drainage things and swelling. yea!! for you, I want one even more now!!! glad it went well

mamato2girls
05-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Kim - Glad things went well for you, and I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.

Dan2112
05-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Here's to a very speedy recovery!!!

Perhaps now might be a good time to mention that now that we're eating a much healthier diet, our bodies are in a much better place to help recover faster when we've been sick or have had surgery...

Just one more reason to keep our eyes on the prize!!!

hdsqrl
05-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Good point, Dan! Kim, please keep us all updated as you can...I know many of us are hoping to be in your shoes someday! (I know this morning, I was poking my walmart bag and watching it jiggle...*sigh*)

smjezzy
05-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Glad it went well and no real pain! Welcome back and I hope you're 100% soon!

Jrny2aNewMe
05-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Just wanted to chime in and wish you a speedy recovery!

Mama Nicole
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Wowie wow wow wow.....Kim, you are truly amazing. You must have a very high pain tolerance. Good for you :) I hope each day gets a little bit better than the one before :) So happy to see you so soon!!! XOXO

MTdebster921
05-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Kim-
I'm so glad that the TT went so smoothly. Have a super speedy recovery and we will be looking forward to updates from you. Enjoy your down time and being waited on!!

Repo girl
05-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey Kim, so glad that the TT went so well!

MomOfThreeTeens
05-23-2007, 05:17 PM
:thanks: Thank guys!!! I had to at least get on long enough to let you know I was ok. I have to admit I'm enjoying being pampered! I havent donemuch else besides eat a snack, take drugs and nap again LOL They say the 3rd day is the roughest so we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Tell ya more later!

bizlawchik
05-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Glad everything went well. Hoping tomorrow is OK for you! :crossed:

Mama Nicole
05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
KIm............well, how is day 3 treating you? I would think day 2 would be the worst.......but what do I know. Doesn't it take a while before you can stand up straight and stuff? You know, you are going to have to put a video on youtube..........we are all dying to see your walmartbagectomy (how do you like that one Dan?). Oops, I know, we are not supposed to make you laugh............I am a terrible person. But, I am thinking of you like crazy and wishing you a very speedy recovery..........it's bathing suit season....whoohoo!

MomOfThreeTeens
05-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Good evening everybody! Well day 3 hasnt been bad at all. I went to the doctor this afternoon, got to see my tummy for the first time and WOW, even swollen I am amazed at the difference. I've taken some pictures, as soon as I get them uploaded I'll send them to you if you'll PM me your email address. Thanks again for all the well wishes!

Kimphin
05-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Oh, come on Kim, just post them here!

Hey - I missed the whole event, but I am glad it all went well!

MomOfThreeTeens
05-25-2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.PictureTrail.com/uid9000434

I cant believe I'm posting these but I'm so excited about how my tummy looks that even the befores dont bother me LOL So here I am, gross and all. Warning, these are graphic, stitches and all, dont look if you get queasy easily! I'm feeling great today. Still get tired really easy so not doing much but resting and I sure am enjoying it! Hope the pics help!

bizlawchik
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
WOW! So there is hope! (Seriously, I thought I was the only one with the "flop-over".)

You can tell that once it heals and the swelling goes down that you're gonna look great.

Joni135
05-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Kim - thanks for sharing...Cassi's right..wow! You have got to be so excited!
What do they suggest you do/use to minimize the scarring? I'm just curious.

For anyone that looks at the pics, make sure you double click to see the larger image....took me a few seconds to figure that out.

hdsqrl
05-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow...I am sooooooo jealous and happy for you at the same time! Yay!!! I think I'd be showing complete strangers in the mall with results like that!! :D

MomOfThreeTeens
05-25-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL Megan you made me laugh and that hurts!

Joni- for scarring, once its all healed I can use silicone sheets, its self adhesive and it helps the scar heal flat. Its called Biodermis...something like that.

Cassi- My stomach has looked like that since my DD was born 17 years ago and it got worse everytime I lost and regained weight. The plastic surgeon told me no amount of weightloss or exercise would make it go away. I've been joking about it to hubby for probably 10 years and always in the back of my mind I knew I wasnt joking. I knew this was something I really really wanted.

My recovery has been nothing like what I expected. I never imagined feeling so good. Hopefully I'll just keep improving!!

Repo girl
05-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Fantastic Kim! Thanks for sharing your pics, just awesome!

Debbie367
05-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Kim - I am happy to hear your recovery is going well. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. The pictures are awesome! You are one hot momma!

Boo'sMom
05-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Kim--your attitude alone is amazing and I 'm sure that's a huge reason your recovery is going so great! Congrats again. Way to go, jumping out there and doing something so many long for--maybe your attitude and willingness to share will give those considering the extra nerve they need. I think anytime you want something soooo badly (weightloss, straight teeth, TT) the pain and effort are all worth it in the long run for the amazing results in the end. Can't wait for the progress photos.

MomOfThreeTeens
05-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow its Tuesday already. Cant believe my surgery was a week ago. I had a little rough patch Sunday evening and yesterday, I got a fever, kicked my butt far worse than anything from the surgery did. It was gone by yesterday afternoon so back to feeling pretty good today! Now if I can just get the flippin drains out I'll be doing great! LOL
Hope all of you had a great Memorial Day weekend!!!