Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/152.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Exclamation I'm going to do it! Heck or high water!

It's been a rough couple of weeks (see my 'bleh' thread, lol) and I have some how drifted up to 156. This is not going to happen again. I am not going to get 2/3 to my goal only to lost momentum and start to think 'well I am less fat than I was, pass the chips!' I am going to kick it up a notch and this is what I am going to do. I have a race the first weekend in June and my weight is going to begin with a one and a four. Even if it is 149.9, I am going to be 14 something. I know this is ambitious but I think if I cut the calories and the nightly wine/chocolate habit as well as increase the cardio I can do it. Advice would be appreciated. Anyone with me?
AllyCat30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

The wine and chocolate must go ! That alone will save calories that and more cardio I am sure you can do it.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:42 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Hey AllyCat! June isn't far away--but perhaps you need a seriously difficult goal to get you moving. If so, go for it! But remember what you posted on your other thread about feeling hungry after races.

Alcohol is empty calories--cutting down there will help. Have you been tracking your calories? I think you do use some sort of tracking. Just stay with it, get tough!

You can do it! One foot in front of the other!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/152.8/135

I know this is going to be hard especially because my TOM is next week and that always messes things up and I get crazy hungry after a race. I hid a recently opened bottle of cabernet in the back of my china hutch so I it would be out of sight and out of mind and I threw out the dark chocolate in the fridge. Plus, I just finished 40 min on the treadmill.

I know this is am ambitious goal but I really need a kick in the pants and I want to get back on track. I have gone back to tracking everything that I put in my mouth so I have to be accountable. I am thinking ahead of things to pack for the race so I don't completely blow it or worse- pass out from hunger.
AllyCat30 is offline   Reply With Quote