Support Groups - Losin' Ladies:new and improved!

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : Losin' Ladies:new and improved!

andreaphilip3
05-18-2007, 02:45 PM
hi guys:)

Losing4another
05-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I found ya A, We better PM T to make sure she finds us too. It's kinda sad we had to make a new home but it's nice that we have all stuck together to do so :hug:

could you give me that link again for that med A....I may try that by itself...can you do that?

andreaphilip3
05-18-2007, 06:00 PM
hey lorra!!

i think its awesome bc i think its an oppty for a fresh start:) i emailed tara:)

bgbrwnys101
05-19-2007, 04:27 AM
Andrea, you must be reading my mind. fresh page, fresh diet plans.......
Things are getting pretty crazy here, my little one has rotovirus and I havent slept in days, sort of on auto pilot, I am afraid to sleep b/c he spiked a temp the other night of 104.6 and I think that my subconscuios is making me stay awake all night.
On our olkd thread I asked about a pill someone was taking, who was that and what can you tell me about the pill? it was about appetite suppressant, i think...
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-19-2007, 11:03 AM
hi guys!
t great minds....:D

im so sorry about your child. i hope he gets better and you lots of rest. re the pill isnt what you want its only for thyroid disorders but have you tried apple cider vinegar? i take 3 1/2 tb every day.

whats up lorra?

ok guys.....im down 12 lbs and 2 bathing suit sizes! :carrot:

bgbrwnys101
05-19-2007, 01:07 PM
like drinking it? whats that do>
t

andreaphilip3
05-19-2007, 03:29 PM
t,

you could or use it on salad. i dissolve it in crystal light. its a natura;l appetite control.

bgbrwnys101
05-20-2007, 04:51 PM
doesnt it make your crystal light taste...not so good?
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-21-2007, 12:02 PM
lol t... i only put it in a mouth ful of cl and then just suck it down.

whats up lorra? i had a pretrty good weekend i only gained 1/2 lb but it feels like 10 could be cuz its tom.

bgbrwnys101
05-22-2007, 04:41 AM
OOOOHHHHHH LOLMaybe I will give it a try. AF showed up last night so I am up a lot today. I am learning how to rollerblade at work and looked it up online. It burns more calories than walking and biking. I am doing it again today and I really enjoy it. There may be rollerblades in my future.
Also, went to frendlys for dinner and thought the turkey burger would be healthy...its not, I got it and was eating it and it was very greasy, dont try it!!!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
hey t!

you know what? im expecting my af like any minute now. the scale is not our friend. im still up 1/4.

friendlys need to get healthier options! we go there all the time.....in fact, we are going there for lunch tomm.ty for the heads up about the turkey. im contemplating a turkey supermelt on wheat w no dressing i know its not really heralthy but sadly its bound tpo be healthier than other things. i dunno i may justy bite the bullet and have my usual:w. bbq

have fun blading~~~ whats up lorra?

bgbrwnys101
05-24-2007, 05:57 AM
Ok I bought the vinegar, hope it works...hey I am back and that stuff is hard to keep down for a few minutes huh???
T

andreaphilip3
05-24-2007, 11:55 AM
what happened t? how much did you take? 1 tb? i havent had any probs except for the fact that it doesnt taste good. in fact when i cheat i take 1 tb bf bed w a vitamin c tablet and it helps me gain little to nothing. i cheated yestt and am actually dn 3/4 today

whats up lorra? where are ya?

Losing4another
05-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm here I'm here...Hi you two. Just been a busy bee. DD is out of school so I've been trying to keep her busy until her summer math class starts the 4th. I was down a pound then up a pound and haven't been toooooo off track other than yesterday and today with taking DD out to lunch. I'm going to have to learn to write down points or figure out a low point dinner. What do you two do for dinner? Please say you guys do not eat chicken everyday.

andreaphilip3
05-24-2007, 07:10 PM
hey lorra!! we missed ya!!

dd is out already?? not here they arent...yet. youll be ok dont worry and no i dont eat chicken every day....you kiddin? up til a few days ago id developed a taste aversion to chicken and wasnt eating it period cept chicken salad. i hope this doesnt sound pushy or obnoxious cuz its not meant to be but you sound bored with dinner. have you thought about giving core a try?.the thing i love about core is theres so many choices. i eat alot of lean beef, turkey, wheat pasta but theres always ham steaks, fish and pork.

bgbrwnys101
05-24-2007, 09:02 PM
I took 2 tbs with half cup of CL is that too much????
How and when do y ou take it???
TY

andreaphilip3
05-24-2007, 11:10 PM
holy cow t.....too much!! thats prob why you were hurtin.... take only 1 tb at a time and dont take it on empty.

andreaphilip3
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
tgif ladies!:)

whats up? any special plans this holiday weekend? we are just wingin' it. tomm is my wi...

Losing4another
05-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi ladies Happy Friday. Still 244 this morning...i am happy with that since yesterday wasn't pretty. Had a bit of a sugar snack feast last night.

A, tell me about this wheat pasta..is it good? Does it taste anything like wheat bread cause I don't care for that? I am bored with dinner. If I do low point dinners they are plain. Which usually means chicken something cause it's low in points.

T, You know they do have pills that have that already in there. I tried them for a while but the after taste was too much for me. Maybe you could but it your food...would that work A?

Yes A school is out woohoo :D DD's math thing is only the month of June then they don't start the new school year until August 20th...which is two weeks later than last year. I may put DD in the summer fun camp after the math class to keep DD busy. Not sure yet I will see how she feels after the math part is over.

andreaphilip3
05-25-2007, 02:52 PM
hi lorra!!!!

sorry bout last night....cmon u can do it! trhats why i hate points bc i dont mss the omg i dont have enough points.

andreaphilip3
05-27-2007, 05:33 PM
hey guys,

looks like we are back up....

Losing4another
05-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Now it's finally working. When i tried before I wasn't getting a reply box.

andreaphilip3
05-28-2007, 11:57 AM
hey guys

whats up? how was youre weekend? mine was good i had my usual cheats and am up 1/2 but not worried...

bgbrwnys101
05-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Well, I dont know how I got to 222, but here I am. I am sort of back on the wagon. I am working on no junk food and am snacking on watermelon and oranges, as well as WW key lime pie and fudgicles. I hope to be able to stick with this until I get over the need for crap. Then maybe I wills tart points again...
Also I am jobless in 3 weeks, wish me luck on the hunt...
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-28-2007, 02:32 PM
hey t!

im so sorry! good luck on gettin a new job youll get 1! not sure what to tell you about the cravings except to find what works for you. i allow myself a real, sweetr treat 1x a week and stick to fruit the rest of the time

im very very tired today couldnt even make it the full time on the treadmill.

bgbrwnys101
05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
A,
At least you got on the treadmill!!!!!!!!!!!:carrot: :carrot:

andreaphilip3
05-28-2007, 04:52 PM
thanks t......

i also did 6 mins on my bike and a few sets on legs. im hoping to still swim

bgbrwnys101
05-29-2007, 04:46 AM
Do you have a home gym or something????
I am off to Boston for the day, hope all is well and have a great day!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-29-2007, 12:04 PM
have fun t!!:)

yes i have a nautilus 300 that has a leg extension on it and a sears special that has a leg press on it. not gym quality, but it works.

well i did actually swim and am down the half i gained plus another 1/2.

whats up lorra? i cant wait to get my massage tonight!!

Losing4another
05-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't know how I did it but I'm STILL at 244. I thought for sure i gained. I tried to do low carb for a couple of days and that kinda back fired on me. So I'm going go back to healthy since that seems to work better in the long run. Dh went shopping with us this weekend and bought tons of junk so that was pretty much what we ate all weekend. I need to get to the store and buy some real food. I went to the WW part of this board and found a couple dinner ideas that were low in points.

T, sorry about the job. Hope you find something quickly :hug:

andreaphilip3
05-29-2007, 02:42 PM
heylorra!
you can do it! i know what you mean about thew junk....if i buy it i eat it. stay strong....screw low carb its not healthy.

bgbrwnys101
05-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Boston was fun, but I am glad its over!!!!way too long on a bus!!!!Well I am still fat but I am off to a bit of a start.
How is everyone???
Tara

andreaphilip3
05-30-2007, 11:48 AM
hi guys!

t you sound tired.

whats up lorra?

im very sore from my massage i think she went too hard

Losing4another
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
242.5 on the scale this morning. I can't believe it...hope it sticks. No gain from this weekend is a miracle

andreaphilip3
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
lorra i know what you mean bc ever since i started taking the tyrosine and thyroid pills ive only been gaining 1/2 lb and then it goes away.

Losing4another
05-30-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm not taking anything..not even thyroid pills. I know I need to be but I have to wait until I can get back to the DR. I have a new insurance that I have to pay 500.00 worth of DR bills before Insurance starts kicking in. Don't have the extra money right now and I already know I'm going to get yelled at by my doctor but really what can I do health care isn't free.

andreaphilip3
05-30-2007, 03:47 PM
are you kidding? thats insane.... we have that also but we also have in network drs we can go to for next to nothing. dont you feel like crud w/o meds?

andreaphilip3
05-31-2007, 01:50 PM
hey guys where are ya?

Losing4another
05-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks to Dh's job yeah thats what I'm looking at ..Down sizing means cheaper insurance which really isn't cheaper for us only the company.. Every year it rolls over. We really don't go to the DR that much..well not covered services anyway. By the time I'm back into meds and yearly gyn appts... I probably never will use the insurance after the 500.00...unless I'm sick an awful lot. Hoping that doesn't happen either *KNOCK ON WOOD* No I really don't feel to bad really. I have my days and I have a few pills I have put away for those days. I know I don't need as many MG as they give me but the last time I was in I couldn't see my DR I had a stand in that didn't want to hear changing without another 2 months on meds and a blood test showing them I needed to be changed

Got some news today that kinda that has me PO. My daughter is now in walking distance to her school yet it's the same school as last year. They built some sidewalks around the school that is supposed to have made it easier for kids to get to the school...yeah maybe the kids clsoe to the school those side walks are right in front of the school. We live on the other side of a busy street she would have to cross if she was to ride her bike /walk to school and on early mornings where everyone is trying to get to school that street is not where I would want to see a bunch of kids trying to cross. I can take her to school which i will if I can't fight this........... Listen to this she can take the bus.... which the bus stop is a block and a half away for a dollar a day. Putting the gas in my gas tank is cheaper than a dollar a day.

andreaphilip3
06-01-2007, 11:51 AM
thats insane!!!! i wouldnt want my kids walking a busy street either...get em!!!

im glad you feel good most of the time i only take .25 but if i gom long enough wo it i feel like do do. its funny bc i need more than that but i cantr tolerate more which is why i opted adding tyrosine plus the thyroid supplement. i feel sorry for you..... i beach about our insurance alot bc theres alot i need that isnt covered but i at least have some of the basics covered.

Losing4another
06-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Yes insane is the best word to use. I have a few people besides myself on the horn about this. It's almost like they are just trying to get more money then they already do with taxes. I can drive my daughter if push comes to shove but what about the hundreds of other parents that have kids way younger than my daughter that the only way to get thier child to school is either the dollar a day bus ride or child care before school which is about 35 a week. Public school is supposed to be free right? And if the bus is already going to whichever stop and you make the time and place just like everyone else why would you have to pay a dollar...it's not like you get special service and they come right to your house or anything.

I will get back to the doctor here in a few months. Just have to take care of a few things first. They keep cutting dh's hours so everything is tighter than normal. Dh has a cow about me getting a job so I will have to weigh it out until things pick up.

andreaphilip3
06-01-2007, 02:42 PM
keep pushin!

that bites about dhs hrs....why doesnt he want you to work? is it bc hes afraid you wont be there for dd?

bgbrwnys101
06-02-2007, 06:46 AM
I think you should geta jpob if you want one, its your time after all and I hate when men do that controlling thing...
Off to 8 hours of chemistry today, should be interesting as I failed algebra and latin and got a d in chemin high school...
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-02-2007, 11:59 AM
hey guys

i think tara is right if you want it go for it!

tara i failed algebra too!

im dn 3.5 this week!!!

Losing4another
06-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah he doesn't want strangers watching our daughter. Hes been like since she was a newborn. He thinks she should only be left with family and not wasting time with people she doesn't know or have relationships with. Other than school of course. Even at church he says he doesn't need her babysat if she isn't in there to learn then he will watch her himself. Which I can't down him for that I feel the same way with some of it but heck for an hour or two really what would it hurt? I don't mind not working I mean I love being there to watch games and anything else she wants to do. I just think if we need the money now then until we don't I can work around DD's school hours maybe an hour or two of daycare. Another year or so she will not even need childcare anymore so unless we do get pregnant again I will be working full time... right now is just until something changes with his job.

Losing4another
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I think I should add if i could find a family member or close friend to watch Dd then it wouldn't be an issue. Dh's sister has the hardest time finding sisters herself and she works her own hours. My mom could do it but lives over an hour away. She doesn't like driving enough to pick her up everyday. I will figure out something I always do.

andreaphilip3
06-02-2007, 02:17 PM
yes you will! my mom worked for years around my school schedule.....no biggie.

bgbrwnys101
06-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Lorra,
the disadvantage of this is friendships and independance are limited. My son is finally making firends and having time away from mom and dad is beneficial to him for finding his own personality.
Tara

bgbrwnys101
06-03-2007, 07:24 AM
My Wii came yesterday its a blast and a great workout!!!!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-03-2007, 12:02 PM
enjoy t! what is a wii???

Losing4another
06-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Yes T that is very true and even more so for your son since hes so young. When my daughter was that young we had a few friends with kids the same age and had play dates( mommy time too) almost daily. After school age it's a given that they will make even more friends and independance. There is a plus side to all this though I will not complain about : I can bring her to as many after school activities as she would like to join without having to worry about the hours in which they start and end. I love that I could do that.
Right now is my problem but I will work it out.
Lucky you T.....I almost got one of those for DD 4/5 months ago. Then I thought I better wait for a birthday or christmas for something like that. Although I want it probably just as much as DD :lol:

A it's a video game system. You actually get up move around while your playing...... like your really playing in the game.

andreaphilip3
06-03-2007, 02:13 PM
hey lorra!:)

you will work it all out.:)

that sounds cool...

andreaphilip3
06-04-2007, 05:51 PM
hey guys where are you?

Losing4another
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey A I'm here :hug: Busy day .....I have a huge headache so I'm off to bed. Talk to you guys tommorrow

andreaphilip3
06-04-2007, 11:13 PM
feel better lorra! :hug:

i didnt feel good today either

Losing4another
06-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks I feel better today...hope your feeling better tomorrow :hug: I was on the go all day yesterday and got a headache about mid-afternoon making the day seem longer than it was. Had my niece and nephew all day to so dragging them around everywhere wasn't making them very happy either.

How are you doing on your diet A? Still going strong? I'm losing my battle and need a pep talk.

andreaphilip3
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM
hey lorra!'

im glad your feeling better.... im not i wish i was getting a masdsage tonight:(

need a pep talk eh? no problem....here it goes! tomorrow is a new day... pick yourself up, dust yourself off, take a good look in the mirror at what you see and hopefully that will get you moving. plan outyour food for tomorrow tonight so you cant fail.

andreaphilip3
06-06-2007, 12:47 PM
hi guys whats up?

are you doin better lorra? you better be or im gonna come after you!:D

Losing4another
06-06-2007, 01:43 PM
yes doing much better today. No soda or sugary snacks. I was snacking on snacks all day then eating high fat dinners. Never a good combo. Gained everything back but I'm hoping if I stick to the plan maybe I will get back down in no time since it's still a fresh gain if that makes sense at all. Thanks A reading your post last night before going to bed gave me a lot to think about before going to sleep. I woke up thinking I can do this! The longer off plan the harder it is to get back on. Keep all the support coming please I really need it to get my head back into this.

andreaphilip3
06-06-2007, 07:27 PM
hey lorra:) (((( ))))

im glad that i could help... its just i knew all of that from personal experience, and its what i hads to do this last time i fell and its made all the difference in being op for almost a month. im determined not to fall this time and im not going to let you fall eithger!! i know its hard girl but i know you can do it!!!

Losing4another
06-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Don't know what I would do without you A :hug: It is really hard. I bought myself a notebook to write everything down in. Sometimes it's hard to plan dinner because I get bored with what is planned and sometimes just need something different. That is usually what gets me in trouble. Tomorrow is my Mom's b-day and either tomorrow or Friday I'm going to spend the day and night with her. I need to plan careful so those birthday treats do not send my gain in to a keeper. I'm going to pick up a cake and make her dinner. I could get away with making a big salad though cause she loves salads. Hopefully she hasn't ate them all week though.
I have to get to bed Thanks again A You've been so great :balloons:

andreaphilip3
06-06-2007, 11:20 PM
you kiddin girl? i dont know what id do w/o you either!! :hugs:

sounds like you need other meal ideas----get creative!

im always here for you---and tara too! i didnt forget ya t!!

happy bday lorra's mom! dont worry about dinner--can you eat something healthy before you go? allow yourself a small sliver of cake----just cut bk earlier in the day.

gnite sweetheart....

andreaphilip3
06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
hi guys

whats up? the scale isnt moving as fast as id like it too but im just trying to roll w the punches.

andreaphilip3
06-08-2007, 11:57 AM
hi guys!
tgif!!

well tomm is my wi and im .2 away from this weeks goal.

whats up lorra? how ya doin?

bgbrwnys101
06-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Hey you two, sorry I am MIA lately, this Chemistry class is killing me. I cant even get thru the reading, let alone do the work and I have a teacher who is...well useless and cannot get a tutor to call me back and am falling farther and farther behind......
t

andreaphilip3
06-09-2007, 12:19 PM
omg t thgats aweful! keep calling!

whats up lorra? i made my weight goal for the week...2.2.

Losing4another
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Way to go A....The scale is moving back down for me. Will not show a loss but anything I can lose to get me back where I need to be is fine with me. Have a lot to keep me busy next week ...Hey you guys know what DH said JOIN the gym (the one I like) if I want to. I didn't expect that. I've been trying to save and he says if it's something I really want he will pull the hours to make it possible :D I can't wait!!! Although I ran into some stuff i have to help my Mom with. I have to put fence weave in her chain link fence so the neighborhood kids will leave the dogs alone. They aren't very nice kids. She doesn't have the extra money to do this so once that is up and taken care of GYM HERE I COME :) I will get a workout putting it in so that helps too.

T, That really sucks. I put my daughter in a summer math class for extra help in the parts of Math she had trouble with last year. Come to find out it's a reading & math class ...mostly reading. Reading isn't where she needs the tutor. I wish they wouldn't waste time in subjects she doesn't need help with. The classes are for 4 weeks then there is nothing else until after the school year starts. The teacher lets them hang out on the internet when they finish their work... Of course if they are doing mostly reading my daughter is flying through her work and spending most of the day on the computer....She can do that at home. Maybe you could try looking for a tutor on your own. Hope your teacher gets on the ball.

andreaphilip3
06-09-2007, 06:55 PM
thanks l.. you know what? join!!!! you have a very loving dh.

Losing4another
06-10-2007, 10:26 AM
I am A and i can't wait...it's been all I've been thinking about since Dh was talking about it. I collected all the coins in the house to roll up ( I was a little bored) and I had 70 dollars. I'm going to put that into my gym memebership fee. I'm more than half way there maybe I could start before finishing my Mom's fence.

andreaphilip3
06-10-2007, 11:16 AM
aww how cute!:) (i woulda been thinkin about it too)

you go girl! you can do it!!

Losing4another
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
:lol: I'm still day dreaming about being able to go workout and all the other stuff they have...spa, pool. YAY!!! May not be day dreaming when everything hurts those first few weeks back at the gym but it will be so worth it. While I'm still paying for my Mom's fence... I came up with a way to put away the money faster ...other than the surprise 70 bucks in coins. Everytime I go shopping I'm going to take out 10 bucks in cash and put it in a gym fund. What's another 10 bucks here and there? We blow way more than that on stuff we don't even need. I go shopping usally twice a week thats at least 20.00 a week (sometimes three). Another 2 or three weeks and I will have my start up fee and maybe even a ...or most of a first payment. :exercise: :exercise:

Losing4another
06-10-2007, 10:44 PM
oh and I forgot to add I will not even have to worry about a sitter like I had thought before ...this gym stays open until 10 pm Monday- thursdays...Until 9pm on fridays and even open on the weekends so Dh will be home to babysit :D My daughter has a friend coming from TN to stay for the summer in a couple weeks ....so this is a perfect time to have him sit with the kids :lol:

andreaphilip3
06-11-2007, 12:06 PM
hi guys!

thats awesome lorra youre right 10 isnt alot. my neoice is having tonmsils out so a prayer would be awesome:)

im up 1.5...why i deo not know i mean i know i gained but god it went from 1/2blbg on weekends to 1 and now 1 1/2. so frustrating.

Losing4another
06-11-2007, 12:21 PM
aww poor baby :hug: She will be in my thoughts for sure.

Don't worry A it's probably just your body trying to hold on to the weight. Keep up the good work and it will go away.

andreaphilip3
06-11-2007, 03:42 PM
thanks lorra i ppreciate it she has severe asthma so you can imagine the need for prayers. shes as sweet aswcthey come

bgbrwnys101
06-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Hi guys,
I am up, big surprise, I am thinking about starting weight watchers or atkins again...
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-11-2007, 06:51 PM
hey t!

i hope your leaning more toewards ww

Losing4another
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Everything go okay with your niece's surgery yesterday? Shes probably up eating ice cream and ice pops by now.

I'm not even touching that scale today. Yesterday DD and I went out with some friends to dinner and ice cream afterward. Lets just say I didn't hold back and will probably pay big time for it. Back to business today and maybe tomorrow the scale will not be as mean :eek:

andreaphilip3
06-12-2007, 11:13 AM
hey lorra

firtst, thanks 4 askin shes fine thank god:)

funny you should say that about the scale bc number one i killed myself and lost noything today after a 1 1/2 gain yesterday, two i think im going to dinner tonight w my sister and 3, i may be having lunch on thur w a friend so basically im dead but im just gonna take it as it comes and then move on.

we cannot stop living just bc we are trying to eat better...

bgbrwnys101
06-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I started atkins today. I need to break the sugar habit and ww doesnt help me do it. Today is going well, though I missed my coffee this am!!!
Is the little girl feeling better...
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-12-2007, 05:58 PM
hey tara,

thats bc flex sucks bc it allows too many processed foods. yes, maddie is doing fine, thanks for askin.

bgbrwnys101
06-13-2007, 05:36 AM
Ok, I came in a little over my carb allowance yesterday, but I am off to a good start. Avoiding the scale for a few days though. I am super sunburned and I am pretty sure these are blisters, I can barely move, might go to the dr today.
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-13-2007, 02:14 PM
hi guys

ouch t thats gotta hurt... go to the dr.

whats up lorra? i hope the scale is kinder to you than it was to me.. im up another 3/4 on top of my 1 1/2 so now thats my whole last weeks loss. at least im not goin to lunch tomm but may be goin tue. monday i have to go to the dr....thats always fun:(

Losing4another
06-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Hello ladies :hug:

Ouch T....yes go to the DR

A, I'm up 2 from last week. I did jump on the scale again before getting in the shower and I was a pound lighter but I'm not keeping it until I see it again. I bought a skirt that was a little to tight for a wedding thinking it would fit nice by the time the wedding date came but with me pretty much back to where I started from I'm going to have to go out and buy another cause that one is still going to be way to tight. Oh well :(

Glad your niece made it okay and doing is doing well. Hope she feels better now that they are out.

andreaphilip3
06-13-2007, 03:50 PM
:hug: lorra

thanks i hope she will be healthier now too:)

sorry about the gain---im right w ya even though my real wi isnt til sat. how much did you gain from your splurge the other day cuz i remember you said you skipped yest hopin itd be better.

Losing4another
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM
2 pounds.....hopefully I'm already down a pound though. We shall see tomorrow

andreaphilip3
06-13-2007, 07:17 PM
ooh! duh!! my bad i thought the 2 was for the week. i gained 3/4 from my splurging yest but im not goin out tomm. took a no exercise day today...

Losing4another
06-13-2007, 10:28 PM
had take out tonight...darn it :( My whole day was so good then I had to go and agree to take out with Dh. He wanted food from this one place and the only dish I will eat there is high in fat. One step forward and two steps back.

another 24 dollars in my gym fund :D I also found a tae kwon do class for DD to take not far from the gym. I could drop her off and go exercise. They have a free one month beginners course..can't beat that price :)

Losing4another
06-14-2007, 07:36 AM
another gain :(

andreaphilip3
06-14-2007, 01:24 PM
hey guys

lorra its funny bc thats how i felt about going out to dinner night bf last(was up 3/4yest) and you know what? im getting so pissed bc forsome reason the gains are sticking and not falling off. im starting to wonder if its hormonal although its kinda slightly early for that but w my body ya never know. i know i deserved the 3/4 but the first 1 1/2???? still dunno where that came from.

thats awesome about dd's class:)

Losing4another
06-14-2007, 01:44 PM
same here A...Just have to keep pluggin and see what happens. I'm suppose to go out to eat again with a friend and her daughter at a kids night thing for the kids tonight but I'm thinking I might back out on that. Maybe I will wait until next week when DD's other friend is down. I don't know yet though...depends on how much of a fight DD puts up about not going.

Yes that class would be awesome. Have to wait until her friend leaves though unless there would be a way to sign her up too.

andreaphilip3
06-14-2007, 03:09 PM
hey lorra i know what you mean but you know what? you cant bk dn from something you were going to just bc your up---thats no way to live so go and have fun and if you want eat something small before you go.

Losing4another
06-14-2007, 10:56 PM
You were right A :) I couldn't say no ..so we went. DD was kinda like okay whatever... it was my friend and her daughter that were more disappointed by the idea of putting it off. The place had a clown there and she was beggin for us to come back even though the girls really were not into that... they are a little to old. Anyway the clown said if she doesn't get so many people come in they will close her family night down. A clown talked me into bringing the kids next week too. It's not everyday you get talked into something by a clown :lol: NIGHTY NITE

andreaphilip3
06-14-2007, 11:15 PM
rofl!!!!!! lorra!

im glad you went...

andreaphilip3
06-15-2007, 12:30 PM
whats up guys?

ok i am stunned!!! the scale went dn like four lbs leaving me almost 2 lbs below where i was at last weeks wi!!!!!

Losing4another
06-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Woohoo A :hug: , See your body was trying to hold on to weight. I know when I get stuck at a weight, I increase my calories then go back down the next day. Sometimes I gain a little bit but that gain and then some usually comes off a few days later. The hard part is jumping back on after a day of fun

Losing4another
06-15-2007, 12:44 PM
oh and I for got to add I'm still up half a pound from this gain. The week is not over yet. No more going out to eat planned for the rest of the week :D I have to go work on DD's bathroom and bedroom so it's ready for her house guest...WISH ME LUCK. If you don't see me again call for help I got lost in her jungle :lol:

andreaphilip3
06-15-2007, 02:55 PM
too funny lorra!

dont wqorry about the 1/2 itll go..... have fun w the bath.

bgbrwnys101
06-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Wierd, my last post is not here....
LOL Lorra!!!!!!!!
Anyway you two have been very busy, I am sorry I have been MIS. I have second degree sunburns and am VERY tender. I have been unable to lift my arms for days and hurt so much I want to cry.
Chemistry is making me crazy anf I dont think I will survive the next 9 weeks intact. Still looking for a tutor with no luck, probably wont pass the class.
Anyway I will be starting the Curves challenge next week and for now its sllim fast.
Has anyone heard of herba life? My friend just lost a ton on it...
Have a great day all
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-16-2007, 12:33 PM
hi guys

(((( ))))) t im so sorry. forget herbalife is expensive and dangerous! i took it and the dye rubbed off on my tooth!

well i made my weeks goal again... 2.2!

Losing4another
06-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Hi ladies,
What is the curves challenge? Working out everyday day or something like that?

hmmm never heard of herba life what is this? Another one of those things that promises you will lose faster. I think I'm over all that stuff you guys should see all the stuff I bought that I thought would help in one way or another. I take them for a little while then realize they pretty much do nothing. I could pay for a membership to the gym for a year with all the money I threw away there :(

Still up half a pound. Oh well next week will be better. I'm on call to meet Dd's friends father off of the hwy...and I'm sooooo sleepy for some reason. Why does waiting by the phone always make you tired?

andreaphilip3
06-17-2007, 05:29 PM
hi lorra!

yes to herbalife its crap.

hope you get to rest soon! i have to go to the dr tomm mornin and im really scared now

bgbrwnys101
06-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Hey all, I am still pretty tender and my arms look terrible, I actually think there will be scarring:tantrum:
Other than that I am doing slim fast and finding that I like it, I am getting enough to eat and that helps!!!
Have a great day all
T

Losing4another
06-18-2007, 10:53 AM
How did the Dr go A....they just had to make it harder on you about going didn't they.

Aww T that sounds awful...my nephew had a really bad burn before and it also looked like it was going to scar but after a long while it did all go away and you can't even tell where it was. It was mostly his face so thank goodness it didn't scar.

Dd's friend finally did arrive and we were up talking until 2am. Man am I draggin today. Didn't even try to get DD up for her summer classes.

Losing4another
06-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Down that half a pound.... I'm off to a good start this week :D

andreaphilip3
06-18-2007, 05:50 PM
wtg l;orra!

andreaphilip3
06-18-2007, 05:56 PM
wtg lorra!

im up a lb... you sound dead tired been there done that. in fact i was up allnight about the dr only to find that i waited in agony for 3 hrs in the wait room i was fallin apart and to boot, i woke in severe pain. do u know how frustrating it is to have a dr ask whats wrong and you have to say nothing that you can make better? then i told her the truth about the chiro situation and shes not happy she said its unacceptable and i agree w her im waiting for him to call. get some rest ok? btw, the new dr was nice to me:)

clairec
06-18-2007, 06:08 PM
hi ya

andreaphilip3
06-18-2007, 09:08 PM
hi........

Losing4another
06-18-2007, 09:53 PM
You got a new DR A? Thats great and she is nice toooo GOOD!!!
working on getting the kiddo's to bed now then I'm going to bed YAY!!! Nights

bgbrwnys101
06-19-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey you two,
My arms look so gross, I hope they dont scar like your nephew, was it???, anyway I hope I am lucky like him. Down fro 224 (post atkins disaster) to 221.5 today!!! WooHoo. I do like slim fast, the only thing is that I am usually hungry before my am snack.
How about you guys???
t

Losing4another
06-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Hey T, Yea my nephew. Hes a redhead and burns easily. Poor little guy looked like somebody beat him up for a long while. Atkins didn't go so well? That is one really hard diet to stick to that is for sure. Slimfast gives me a stomachache sometimes. They are great to kick start your body into wanting less food though. One of my friends sisters lost a lot of weight on slim fast a long time ago before they had all the extras they do now.

Still draggin today. Dd's friend had some kind of bump on her leg that was keeping her up last night. I was worrying all night about her. Hope today it's better for her. DD's probably tired too she was up and down a couple times last night too. She did make it to her summer classes with a small complaint about STUPID SUMMER SCHOOL :lol:

andreaphilip3
06-19-2007, 06:09 PM
hi lorra and tara,

wtg t!!!! i hate sf! eww. gl t!!!!

lorra get some rest already girl!!:)

was dn 1 lb from sat but im sure ill be up tomm cuz i hjad a lunch date...oh well.

yea the dr seemed really nice...

bgbrwnys101
06-20-2007, 06:59 AM
A lunch date??????
Down another ounce today, I like the powder better than the cans, in fact yesterday I took my powder and milk and half a frozen banana and blended it together, it was like a chocolate banana shake and I had it witha a salad and was full!!! I have been cheating a little, I set my goal calories at 200 less a day than sf cite said and that way I feel like indulging on a fudgicle is still under my calories, and its working! My shoulders are healing and I have no restriction of movement anymore so I will start the Wii again today, see how my boxing skills have lapsed!LOL
Job update, I have a second interview Next Wednesday at the job I really want, the lady told me Monday that I was the best candidate!!!Very excited.
Anyway I should get my Wii time in b/f my little man decides he wants me.
Great day all!!
T

andreaphilip3
06-20-2007, 12:36 PM
hey t thats awesome! good luck at your interview!!! glad youre feeling better too:)

yeah w a friend...not a guy...lol

sup l? i regained the lb i lost yesterday.

andreaphilip3
06-20-2007, 12:45 PM
im so frustrated the kids are just bein brats today!!

bgbrwnys101
06-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Ok, pms got to me and I had some cake!!! But now the craving is over and hopefully its the last one!!!
Too bad its not a guy!!!
T

Losing4another
06-20-2007, 05:45 PM
A, Thats kids for ya. Do you watch them everyday?
Where did you go to eat? I got a date tomorrow too ..with twinkles the clown :lol:

T, You could probably make a smoothie for less calories than slimfast. Good luck with the job interview.

Finally got some sleep so I'm not draggin anymore. Come to find out DD's friend had this issue with a bug bite before her parents sent her down. Yesterday it was really bad. Her knee looked like a baseball. Today it's a little better but she still has a fever. Poor kid can hardly sleep. Shes up and down all night :(

andreaphilip3
06-20-2007, 06:02 PM
hey t sorry about pms. i think im startin pms too. i hsave to agree w lorra about the shakes though. sf shakes are full of sugar. make your own w fruit ice milk and even protein powder if you want.

hey l glad you got sleeop! kids are kids but these 2 are undisciplined and i get burned out sometimes.

andreaphilip3
06-21-2007, 11:43 AM
mornin guys

welll i did it i got my 1 lb back i hope it stays off now. what are you guys doin? im off to the pool..

Losing4another
06-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Morning ladies.
Haven't jumped on the scale yet. I have't been doing so hot so I'm kind od scared.
Way to go A :cheer:

andreaphilip3
06-22-2007, 11:54 AM
hey guys

lorra itll be ok, dont worry. have fun w the clown.....hehe. im dn another 1/2 but dunno if ill make my weekly goal cuz i only have today but then again i thought that last week too and i made it.

bgbrwnys101
06-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Hey you two!!!!!
I am doing well, considering aunt flo...
Going to see a friend I havent seen in like 8 months today and very excited
How are you guys today???
T

andreaphilip3
06-23-2007, 11:34 AM
hi t!
have fun!!!! i know what its like not to see someone for awhile. the lady i had lunch w this week was the same situation thats why i couldnt say no.

do you have af or isshe coming? mine is on the way. i didnt make this weeks goal but ill take the 1.5 lbs.

whats up lorra?

Losing4another
06-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi ladies,
LOL A ....yea the girls are bored with it but I can't be the reason a clown gets fired. Her crowd was a lot smaller this week. I feel bad hopefully they do not boot her :(
I haven't even got on the scale.... I have no idea where I am. Af flo is here for me too and I am soo bloated. I'm so looking forward to the gym. I'm hoping by the middle of july I can start.
The wedding didn't go well at all. It was like the other half of the family didn't even want us there. I ended up hanging out with my sisters friends all night. Good thing I couldn't drank. I had a long drive home so it's a good thing I did or no way would i be able to keep my mouth shut. Don't think I will be seeing much of my sister anymore. Didn't really see much of her before but now that I have those feelings it will feel a lot different. No way will I make my family go to something where we are not wanted. I'm not going to stress over it anymore if my sisters wants to get together with us she knows where I live.... moving on :kickcan:

andreaphilip3
06-24-2007, 01:43 PM
hey lorra,

what day are you on? turns out as of now im on day 1 and feellike sh. as for that wedding....im so sorry. it sucks to have a sister like that and if its any comfort, unfortunately i literally feel your pain bc i have a sister like that. i was supposed to go visit her children and my other sister who is like my best friend is all like are you nuts?

i hope you can get to the gym soon. do you guys have a ballys? i have a lifetime membership i need to give up and will be selling iit. maybe we can work something out if you guys have one.

Losing4another
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Day 3 ...yes I'm too feeling like sh!t. My stomach is always messed up the beginning half of my cycle. Crabby too ...it's a miracle I didn't say anything yesterday :lol: Yes A we are nuts. I'm done though. My sister turned her back on our Mom too. I would think she would feel bad at some point.

Losing4another
06-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh and No A we do not have a bally's. How much did you pay for a lifetime membership though?

andreaphilip3
06-24-2007, 08:42 PM
youre too funny lorra..lol.

i definitely hate this it stinks. i think i paid 1800 over 3 yrs. we dont have one where ill be moving.

Losing4another
06-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow! I don't think my gym does lifetime membership. Not that I would do that right now with not knowing if we will even be in this state in a couple of years. Are you moving within the state?

andreaphilip3
06-25-2007, 12:20 PM
hi guys

whats up lorra? no im moving to tn.

somehow i lost 1.2 since sat.....

Losing4another
06-25-2007, 12:46 PM
woohoo A thats great :D Who doesn't love surprise weight loss.
I heard TN is nice. I have some friends that live there. Could be moving there myself....there or Ohio. No real plans yet though. When are you moving? Will probably be a lot slower life than NY though.

andreaphilip3
06-25-2007, 02:35 PM
thanks lorra yeah its nice but its slow. we leave towards years end.

i hate af!!!

andreaphilip3
06-26-2007, 12:06 PM
hi guys

whsts up? it soooooooo hot!!!!!!!

aqm dn 3/4 and have now met my june goal

Losing4another
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM
You said it sister :lol: I think it gets hotter everyday
Way to go A :cheer: wish I could get to a goal. :( I need to buckle down again

andreaphilip3
06-27-2007, 12:00 PM
thanks lorra!

dn another 1.2.

are you struggling? come on girl you can do it!!!! 'member that talk we had???

bgbrwnys101
06-28-2007, 05:42 AM
Hey you two
I am still here, my little one has been asick and we have been fighting temps of 103.2 and he got sick in my bed in the middle of the night last night and hes cutting teeth, back ones i think.
so I am ready to rip my hair out!!!!
I hear you guys on family though mine is the same way. I never had a father growing up b/c he beat up my mom when she was pg. Now I am trying to talk to him and get answers and i feel like he is just screwing with me. He will say he wants to talk and stuff, but never calls to do so.
Anyway did I miss something??? is everyone moving????
Tara

andreaphilip3
06-28-2007, 05:09 PM
hi guys

(((( ))) for tara....poor littl;e one and poor you!! thats really aweful and believe me i know bc i tell ppl i dont have a father bc in esence he doesnt bother w me and vicve versa.

anyway, yes tara i am moving though i dont like to talk about it.

sup lorra? i am up 1/2..

Losing4another
06-28-2007, 05:22 PM
You need to remind me A, This is a hard fight to win. You are really dropping those pounds aren't you. Thankfully I haven't gained anything yet but I know it's coming. I think I've let to much free time get the better of me. To much time to snack.

T, aww poor lil man I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Do we have the same father T :lol: I can't complain to much my dad was there until my later teenage years. Now I couldn't get ahold of him if I wanted too. I do hear about what hes doing/ how's from the other family. He never even meet my daughter and it's not like shes a baby/toddler. I also have a 9 yr old brother that I've never meet. That gives my daughter a uncle younger than her. Which is nothing new to my Dad... to give you an idea my Dads oldest child is in his late 50's early 60's. I'm 28 (almost 29 :eek:) and the youngest is 9. Most of my siblings are old enough to be my parents and the youngest is young enough to be my child. My Dad's up there in age and i have no idea what his plans are for my little brother. Hes no longer with the Mother ..he has the child...not even sure if he still keeps in contact with her. Did you guys follow that? :lol: crazy huh?

andreaphilip3
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
lorra: join the club hon!!

do you think you will ever meet your lil bro?

yeah ive been steadily losing but also working really hard. i do wish that thyroid supplement was cheaper though bc 1 bottle only lasts me about 3 weeks. do i need to come shake you? my sister asked me what i thought i was doing by not doing anything so that is the question i pose to you: what are you doing to yourself? get it in gear and stay there!! i know its not easy but it has to be done and youll be glad you did!

andreaphilip3
06-29-2007, 01:18 PM
hi guys whats up?

im dn 3/4 and tomm is my wi...

bgbrwnys101
06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Ok, can I take you up on that shakin???
I am a big fat blob. Though I did turn down cake and ice cream today(of course I just finished off a bucket) and even workied out for the first time in weeks!!
Yes I believe we do have the same father, mine is an inconsiderate a**.
Chat with you guys later!!
Tara

Losing4another
06-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Yes A I totally need the shakin. I've totally fell off the wagon and waiting for the train to run me over.
Dh and I went out for our anniversary last night and stayed at a beautiful hotel. My Plan was to wait until that was over to start OP again. I had a huge hang over YUK! I didn't even drink that much so that should tell you how much I drink. Thankfully I'm starting to feel normal again. Dh decided we should leave the kids at my Mom's one more night. I did agree after I talked to Mom who loved having the kids and wasn't ready to hand them over yet anyway. Dh made dinner wanting to say thanks for booking our night last night ....MAN WAS IT high fat. I ate it! I couldn' hurt his feelings by saying sorry today is diet day eat alone so to make a long story short today wasn't much better than last night if not worse. Soooo I'm going to eat BETTER tomorrow and get my rear back on track COMPLETELY on Monday. A, did ya see that MONDAY...no more complaining...no more reasons for not staying on plan...I'm going to do this. Tomorrow I will be writing up my eating plan for the week. When I go out I will be making healthy choices and will only go off plan for special sit down dinners. I'm going to do it A and I know you have my back :hug: Thanks for reminding me.. can't do it without you. Luv ya to pieces girl.

Okay T...Your turn :hug: lets jump our fat butts OP plan with A...what do ya say?

Oh and I can't forget to :cheer: A for that 3/4 down ...and on a weekend :D Your smokin girl :cheer:

andreaphilip3
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
awwwww i love you guys too!!!(((((( )))))))

cmon guys if i can for almost 2 mos you guys can!

im dn 5.2 this week!

bgbrwnys101
07-01-2007, 06:05 AM
I am right there with you A!! I will weigh in tomorrow and have that be my start date. I am planning a walk today and some exercise aat the Wii. So, hopefully today wont be too bad!!!!
L, girl you crack me up...by the way what was the dinner???
Last night I had a huge bowl of cereal!!!
T

andreaphilip3
07-01-2007, 11:42 AM
good girl tara!

last night we went out for i cream and i only had a few bites bc im saving myself for tonight.

whats up lorra?
im so ti=red didnt sleep well.

Losing4another
07-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi ladies,

YAY! We will all be on track come Monday. How much have you lost total A?
I'm not weighing in until tomorrow either....yea cause I'm scared :eek: putting it off one more day.
T, which night? For our ann we went out and I had babyback ribs and a bake potatoe and 3 drinks and i can't remember what they were called but the last one was really strong. Last night was steak ....not very lean at all I must add and this potatoe thing Dh likes with butter and cheese. Dh made it so extra butter and cheese. Brownies too. They were so yummy. Tonight is pizza then I take back over tomorrow and start making healthier choices. I bought some fish and sweet and sour chicken for Monday and tuesday night dinner. Starting with the water tonight.
Where did you get your Wii T? You talking about is really making me what one. DD's birthday is only 4 more months away.
Hope you get some sleep A

andreaphilip3
07-01-2007, 09:22 PM
lorra you are so funny!
you can do it!!

im dn 29 lbs in 7 weeks and hope to be 147-148 by end of month. get ready guys!!!!

i deserve whatever i gained tomm bc on top of what i normally havei had 2 mozz sticks at dinner.

bgbrwnys101
07-02-2007, 06:36 AM
L, My bf bought it on ebay and it is a blast!!!
go on with your bad self A!!!!!!!
Ok,I just enjoyed a nice big yummy breakfast of a slim fast shake!!! I also am ready to cook and weighed in at 224.6 today, oh my goooooddddd, what a heffer!!!!!
Great you two and good luck on day one L!!!
Tara

Losing4another
07-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Wow A thats wonderful. I wanna be like you in 7 weeks :D

I weighed in at 247 OUCH! Nothing like starting from the top again :(

T, how did you handle that huge breakfast. I bet it's slowing you down :lol:

bgbrwnys101
07-02-2007, 11:39 AM
LOL!!!!!!
I am now munching as I overdid it on this mountain I am weeding. I am drained and have to work on chemistry, which I am 10 chapters behind on!!
Tara

andreaphilip3
07-02-2007, 11:52 AM
hi guys

hows it goin? we are in gear right? good job T! Lorra i hear ya when i started 7 wks ago i was just 5 lbs below my original start wt like 15 yrs ago what a wake up call. sux but you can do it!!

im living proof lc does not work: friday morning i was 155 lbs. unintentionally, i did not have any starch that day. saturday i was dn to 153.6. had carbs sat and yest and am now bk to 155.

Losing4another
07-02-2007, 01:07 PM
T, 10 chapters :eek: You better get crackin

A, I'm only 2 pound under my highest weight EVER.
I'm writing down everything I eat. Someone told me they do that so when they stop losing they can go back and read what foods help them lose. Going to give it a try and see what happens. Plus it helps keep the foods I've eaten in check.

My DD's friend is quickly cleaning the junk out of the house for me. I bought some of those snack size chips bags. 24 bags were in box. I sent 6 over with the kids to my Mom's during the weekend. The girls came back home yesterday afternoon. Today I looked and there were 4 bags left. I was wondering why she came to me this morning and said we are running out of food :lol: Both of my freezers are so full of food I couldn't fit anything else in there if i tried. Most of it is kid freindly foods like chicken nuggets and things like that for the kids. Here I thought this child ate like a bird. Now I'm seeing why. Shes really going to think there is no food when I don't restock the junk. Shes going to call her Mom and tell her we are starving her :lol:

andreaphilip3
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
youre funny lorra!!

you better get shoppin for adult friendly healthy food bc thats half the battle. you can do it im right next to ya:)

bgbrwnys101
07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
I had tacos for supper and feel full!@!!!!!!!!!
Hope the scale is my friend tomorrowe!!
tara

andreaphilip3
07-02-2007, 06:27 PM
hey tara, hope they were good:) ya not the only one hopin for a friendly scale tomm!

Losing4another
07-02-2007, 09:43 PM
A, I have some adult diet friendly food too. I just made sure I had stuff DD's friend would eat. Shes really picky but when she does find something she likes she eats a ton of it. So far I know she likes chicken nuggets, noodles and CHIPS. I made the girls noodles and Dh & I had sweet and sour chicken. The remaining 4 bags of chips GONE TOOO :lol:

T, Yummy Taco's ....My favorite :D

andreaphilip3
07-03-2007, 12:13 PM
hi guys!

hows it goin? i lost what i gained. nbow to work on the weeks goal.

youre funny l!

Losing4another
07-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I seemed to have GAINED 3 pounds. Don't ask where it came from. I did have a late night slip up but I still did better than the last few weeks. I did drink a ton of water and maybe the snack was still hanging on from the night before. At least thats what I'm hoping. Will get some exercise today hope that helps with the scale tomorrow.

andreaphilip3
07-03-2007, 03:39 PM
so sorry l....the snack was most likely hangin. stay strong!!

bgbrwnys101
07-04-2007, 05:53 AM
:jig:Hi you two! I went looking for a 4th one and found this guy, isnt he cute!!!
L, it will probably show up tomorrow!!!
I havent moved a bit, the scale says the exact same thing, even the same ounces!! No loss, no gain nothing!!!
Anyway Happy 4th you guys!!!!!:hug:
I also found the big B, I love itLOL :broc:
Tara

andreaphilip3
07-04-2007, 11:27 AM
happy 4th!!! t thats adorable!!!!!!

now young lady.... i was holding my tongue hoping youd figure it out, but i luv ya, so im gonna say it. there are 2 reasons sf does not work:SUGAR CONTENT and its a DIET not a lifestyle CHANGE. save your money and do whats healthy:)

sup lorra? im dn to 152.2. my weeks goal is 151.5

Losing4another
07-04-2007, 01:42 PM
The scale did move for me... I'm down from the 3 pounds gained but I'm still up 1.5 pounds.

T, are you having fun with the smilies :lol:

Man! guys you wouldn't believe with what I had to deal with last night. I got a huge virus on my computer and had to wipe everything out and reboot the computer to it's factory settings. I lost tons of stuff. My email addresses ...all my emails. The computer will not let me go into my mail program to recover anything . Stupid myspace ...thats where i got it :(

andreaphilip3
07-04-2007, 06:27 PM
oh my l!! that bites im so sorry:(

wtg on that loss!

Losing4another
07-04-2007, 07:21 PM
thanks A
Still trying to get my computer back to somewhat normal. It will not let me do much. It's like it's suck in time...STUPID myspace

I made dark chocolate cover fruit for myself to enjoy while everyone else had cake. Good thing I made extra everyone is eating my strawberries :lol: Looks like I will not have extras for a treat tomorrow :(

andreaphilip3
07-04-2007, 08:03 PM
hey lorra

i must admit im feeling stressed and craving sweets.

bgbrwnys101
07-05-2007, 05:49 AM
I ate cookies and am scared sptiless of the scale today!!! Monday is wi day and that is when I will again
A, awesome, keep giving me the riot act:hug:, I need it!!!!! Also, I would never have figured it out!!!
I should just go back on ww and really stick to it
L, 3 lbs on a holiday!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot: A carrot per
great job!!!
Great day all
t

andreaphilip3
07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
lol t!!!!!!

yes you should!:)

im up 1/4.

sup lorra?

Losing4another
07-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks T :hug: Those 3 pounds disappeared as fast as they showed up. Have no idea what was up with that so I'm not taking credit for it.

down another pound today :)

I know that 1/4 isn't here to stay it will be gone soon A

andreaphilip3
07-05-2007, 03:39 PM
aww im sorry lorra((((( ))))) keep workin at it! dont give up!!!

bgbrwnys101
07-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Ok so the curiosity got to me...223.5 today. thats a lb and an oz!!! I am gearing up for WW. Will have to do it at home by myself though as I am still unemployed!!!!
A, Dont forget about jello!!! that could be your sweet...
Great day you two!!!
T

andreaphilip3
07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
hi guys!

hallelujah t!!!! she sees the light! i do it at home too. look at core its great. that message was from wedneday had no sweets. i hate jello.

sup lorra? scale not my friend----still up 1/4. am po.

andreaphilip3
07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
getting braces (again) thur mornin,. wish me luck cuz this is my 5th time in about 3-4 yrs

Losing4another
07-06-2007, 12:04 PM
T, Is that a lb and an oz up or down? Must be down you didn't seem upset about it.

I'm down half a pound. Going to go shopping today and finally replace the junk with healthy. Hopefully next week no surprise gains.

A, don't worry it's going to come off. If I remember right you were stuck with a gain then lost 2 or 3 pounds right after. Hold tight sweetie it will come off.... just keep up the great work.

andreaphilip3
07-06-2007, 10:12 PM
thank you sweetire i need the encouragement bc tho i had the most awesome surprise today its gonna cramp my journey temporarily----have suprise family here so gonna be no exercise til tue and god knows what food. im not wi again til tue bc i know im gonna gain

Losing4another
07-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Enjoy your family A. Have fun :hug:

bgbrwnys101
07-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Enjoy it, I wish my family was lose like that!! Have a great time A!!!!
T

andreaphilip3
07-07-2007, 10:42 AM
hi guys!thanks but they have their mnoments..(its the sis i told you about/)

well after all the struggling, im dn 1/4 for the week. big whoop. how much will up UP next week?

Losing4another
07-07-2007, 11:37 AM
The good side to that A is at least you get to see her kiddo's. You were wanting to do that.
I'm up 1/2 a pound. Just have to work harder today.

andreaphilip3
07-07-2007, 02:43 PM
totally lorra:) theyre so beautiful!

sorry u gained thatll prob be me next week:(

Losing4another
07-08-2007, 11:38 AM
up again darn it :(

andreaphilip3
07-08-2007, 05:38 PM
im not even wi til tue

bgbrwnys101
07-09-2007, 12:17 PM
forgot tpday was wi day and I really enjoyed the spagetti last night. th scale hated me thi am!!!
T

Losing4another
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
me too T :(

andreaphilip3
07-09-2007, 04:47 PM
hey guys

i am not doing w2ell at all and i hate myswelf. tomm i recomitt no exscuses.

andreaphilip3
07-10-2007, 11:23 AM
hi guys

im here and bk on track i need to be i gained near 3 lbs plus the one id lost last week bf eating pizza the day bf wi.

Losing4another
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
i'm 2 pounds. My fault bad weekend. Still trying though haven't gave up

andreaphilip3
07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
keep goin hon its all we can do

bgbrwnys101
07-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Well Hi all!!!!
I am up again, big surprise...
Not sure why, the only bad thing I had was a pb j sandwich. I even walked yesterday. Anyway back on today and sick of being fat, I am supposed to be losing and only seem to be gaining. I have put on 25 lbs since last summer, thats opposite of losing!!!!!
If I get the job I am rejoining ww meetings that is it!
Tara

andreaphilip3
07-11-2007, 12:49 PM
hi guys,

tara im soirry hon. im struggling too right now but i will not give up. im down to 153.8 today but im still up from last wi. i hope you get the job!!

sup lorra? have you guys tried pb 2 peanut butter ? it ropcks and is only 1 point per serving!!

andreaphilip3
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
hey guys

dealt w brrace crud today--not fun i was up all night and then completely freaked this morning bc i knew i couldnt handle it but is a good thing he did bc i freaked totally. will be done within a month or so i hope theyre right this time. ordered sneakers in a larger size so i have them when the time comes.

dn to 152.2(pre pizza wt)

Losing4another
07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Great job A getting to pre pizza weight :lol: Your family gone yet ? Hope they get them right the first time.

I haven't lost or gained since my 2 pound gain last week.

Cool find A, I don't eat PB enough to buy that much though. Last jar we had in the house sat and sat here forever.

andreaphilip3
07-12-2007, 05:00 PM
thanks l im having a horrioble anx day i have a emergency mass. at 8. yeah theyre gone

Losing4another
07-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Hope your day is better tomorrow A :hug:

bgbrwnys101
07-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi, i am avoiding the scale and sticking with staying away from that evil little device!!!!!
T

andreaphilip3
07-13-2007, 11:09 AM
hi guys

((( ))) to lorra thank yoiu. im ok today my massage was fab i think i will use her all the time bc its ac in there and im getting 30 extra min for the price at home.

tara dont stay away too long......

Losing4another
07-13-2007, 12:50 PM
:LOL: T...I can't do that unless I know I'm going to gain. I then try and put it off until I can face the music. I'm up half a pound :( My only freedom from it would be throwing it out the window.

Good deal A. As long as your happy with her go for it.

andreaphilip3
07-13-2007, 03:35 PM
hey lorra doint worry i cant either---in fact its a big nsv for me that if it goes up one day im ok w it. knowing that has really helped this time.

thanks, yea shes awesome i think ill be switching bk tho in sept.

andreaphilip3
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
i did it!!!! good bye 5's!

bgbrwnys101
07-14-2007, 02:02 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!!
L, your too funny, that was my first thought about the scale!!!
tara

andreaphilip3
07-14-2007, 03:29 PM
hey t! thanks:)

sup lorra?

andreaphilip3
07-15-2007, 11:17 AM
sup ladies?

andreaphilip3
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
i guess im talking to myself here bc i posted yest.

im up 1.2 which temp. puts me bk in 5's.

andreaphilip3
07-17-2007, 11:59 AM
hi guys

am 150.2 today hopin for 147.6 dunno if ill make it or not

Losing4another
07-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Had to start over today AGAIN. Of course gained more too. I need to buckle down and make this a habit

What is your goal A? Your pretty close right?

andreaphilip3
07-17-2007, 06:07 PM
hi l,

nope 125.... u can do it!!!

andreaphilip3
07-18-2007, 11:05 AM
hi guys
whats up? nothin here 149 today

Losing4another
07-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Not so far away A ...you will get there. Down four pounds. Nothing to be proud of still way up from what I should be right now. Trying very hard to stick to the healthier eating even with two preteens that love the junk.

andreaphilip3
07-18-2007, 11:11 PM
thanks l.

wtg!!!!! 4 lbs!!! u can do it!!!! maybe u could put their junk in a locked closet?

andreaphilip3
07-19-2007, 11:58 AM
i know where t is and i know shes doing ww today but where are you l???

mom comin hme today...
148.4 today---just 1 lb from the july goal and 2 days to pull it off.

bgbrwnys101
07-20-2007, 06:17 AM
Hi, I am here. A dragged me back, no just kidding, I love ya A!!!!!!!!
I need the kick in the pants!! I did pretty good yesterday, but my aunt flo showed up and 225.4 Well I am going to try and stay away fromall the junk, I always use aunt flo as an axcuse to eat junk. Not this month, I have a secret weapon. Fiber one oats and chocolate bars, 1 ww point and sssooo yummy!!!!!!!
A, how tall are you?
Great day ladies!!!!
t

andreaphilip3
07-20-2007, 11:03 AM
yay tara!!!!!! :hugs:

i hear ya i think shwes on her way here bc i just ate over 300 cals of pineapple and that was after 2 eggs, 2 oz ham and bout 1/8 c ff cheese.

you can do it t!!! its hard but like i said, its always worth it and noo use waiting cause theres always gonna be something. now go get em!!:cheer:

whats up l?

148.2 today

Losing4another
07-21-2007, 01:00 AM
good job ladies. I didn't do so hot today. I had four kids and was home bound so I ate more than I should. Dh's b-day is tomorrow and that means cake will be in the house eek...HELP!!!

DD's friend leaves Sunday:( Poor DD will be a little sad for a while.

andreaphilip3
07-21-2007, 11:49 AM
lorra dont be down on yourself i have days like that too. whatever happens....i believe in you!!

147.8 today---1.8 total.

bgbrwnys101
07-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Ok, so I ate a bunch of junk yesterday..no wait A dont yell at me yetLOL... I went for an hour and a half walk today and have spent another hour working out, like dancing type of stuff!!!!
A, you are probably right,we seem to be on the same schedule!!!
I dont want to tell you what I weighed today, lets say alot!!!
T

andreaphilip3
07-21-2007, 03:33 PM
hey t! you never have to tell.....

ok so you messed up. the important thing is youve picked yourself up today-i can honestly say thats one of the biggest things ive accomplished.

Losing4another
07-21-2007, 11:42 PM
LOTS OF CAKE IN THE HOUSE :( MONDAY I'M GOING SHOPPING FOR REAL FOOD. i'VE BEEN LIVING ON JUNK . HAVE TO EAT NEXT TO NOTHING TO LOSE ANYTHING WITH THIS FOOD. LESS THAN A MONTH BEFORE I CAN START THE GYM

Losing4another
07-21-2007, 11:45 PM
my computer wouldn't let me type anything else on that last post ...did let me use the mouse though. Anyway I start the gym august 20th :) Finally have a date. Now if only i could lose 10 pounds or so before starting.

andreaphilip3
07-22-2007, 12:33 PM
hey guys

hey lorra i hear ya. i shopped last night when the produce is gone i know its time to go. bad night w food last night 3 pizza and 1/2 of a singlke serv peanut m and mms.

bet youre excited huh? awesome! use that as motive and i bet you will lose afew by then. go get em!

Losing4another
07-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah today is a bad day for me to . I've been snacking along with the kids. I am cleaning to though so I'm not just sitting like the normal snack mode.

Thats not to bad A for a weekend. You will be okay :hug:

I'm very excited. I've been waiting to do this for a long time. That saving cash plan I had before didn't work out very good. I ended up using it for gas money so I didn't have to go to the bank. I started using an old bank account for a savings account. I've been putting money in that every week instead. It works better.... I do not have it right there to spend like cash.

andreaphilip3
07-22-2007, 06:49 PM
hey lorra,

dont worry hon, we know youre not a bump on a log piggingf out. itd tough w kids around---i know bc we have the twins here so much that mom keeps kid friendly snack foods around that i have to look at.

thabks for the support:hugs: i def think its af coming, but still, i make no excuses.

i woulda spent that money too mostly cuz iu barely remember what cash looks like. bank acct was a goods idea. dothey offer trials? maybe that way you could start a lil sooner.

Losing4another
07-22-2007, 08:39 PM
really A I didn't know you had to deal with that too. Suxs though cuz kids get all the good stuff :lol: My daughter isn't to bad with the junk she doesn't mind diet friendly snacks.
Yeah me too with the cash. I only use it for when I take the kids out or when I get gas. If not I would spend way more than I want too. Getting cash gives me limits.
I wish A but No they don't. Well they do... you can go for $10 a day as much as you like . I could have gone a few times here or there but each time you go without a membership ya have to sign three forms with dr numbers home phones addresses things like that. It's a pain really.

andreaphilip3
07-22-2007, 09:24 PM
hey lorra yea i deal w it all the time n sometimes it sux. good for dd:)

no i meant like a free 2 week pass or something

andreaphilip3
07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
hi guys

whats up? ssdd here. up .2 have a lunch date w a friend tomorrow

Losing4another
07-23-2007, 12:13 PM
You have came so far A...Enjoy that lunch date :hugs: DD's friend ended up staying another night. Waited around all day yesterday for her Dad and i guess today will be the same ...still have to go shopping though not putting that off another day.

andreaphilip3
07-23-2007, 01:19 PM
:hugs: lorra thanks. i intend to bc we may go to friendlys. i dont eat healthy when i go out. its just how i do it. sorry bout the dead beat dad hope he comes soon. if not take them w you.

andreaphilip3
07-23-2007, 01:20 PM
im havin a hard time today some guy here givin an estimate to move

Losing4another
07-23-2007, 05:43 PM
I did run a do a few things but tried not to stay out to long ..... hes still not here. I went and got take out instead of running to walmart. I sure hope he comes some time today ..I'm sooo tired of waiting.

Good plan A...do good at home and have fun when your out. Then you don't feel like your missing out when your out enjoying yourself.
Moving is very stressful :hug: good luck A

andreaphilip3
07-23-2007, 05:56 PM
are you kidding?????? that takes BIG B'S!! i hope he comes soon!

thanks for all the support:hugs: and yea its the only way i can manage w/o falling off.

andreaphilip3
07-24-2007, 11:05 AM
hi guys

leavin in a little while....

147.6 today(monthly goal) sux that itll be up tomm.

Losing4another
07-24-2007, 11:51 PM
You will be under your goal by the end of the month. Your doing so awesome.

Yes, they finally came to get her. Almost two days late. The whole family ended up staying last night without even a word they were going to do so....was some what stressful.

Anyway nuff bout that....Did you enjoy your date with your friend? I still didn't go shopping as I had planned. Once my house was in one piece again I did a quick run to our over priced store just for something to make for dinner....lowfat and not take out was my only goal.
I'm beat ...chat tomorrow

andreaphilip3
07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
heyt lorra:hugs:

so they just crashed? nice of them to tell you!!! spome pple! geesh! thank you so much sweetheart. i am feeling so defeated today. did not wi so i dont know wghat i gained but i woke up w af, my ear is still infected and hurts and the gash i have bt my legs also hurts. on top of all that, i have noenergy. but yes i had a great tim,e we are goin again next month.

good for youb for making a lf meal!

whats up t?

andreaphilip3
07-26-2007, 11:54 AM
hi guys

feel like do do today. gettin a massage tonight. still 147.6

Losing4another
07-26-2007, 06:40 PM
yep! Just crashed no warning what so ever. I didn't expect anyone staying the night and eating dinner much less a family of four. All i had was left over chicken to feed them plus they drank a gallon of milk between them all. Was funny all they kept saying was no I couldn't...but there were no plans of leaving so what was I suppoed to say OKAY starve...... 2 of them were small children of ages three and almost 2. I would have to be heartless not to feed small children.

I was down a pound this morning. :) Today I went and bought all DD's school supplies and backpack. Now comes school clothes......DD hates pretty much everything I pick for her so this will be sooooooooooooo FUN :lol:

Hope your feeling better today A :hug: How is that ear?

andreaphilip3
07-27-2007, 12:11 PM
lol lorra!!! yea i know i woulda fed them too:) ya know its funny bc what you described is wghat happened when my sis surprised us bc we had had nofood and i felt bad.

gl w the school clothes!!!!!!\\good work on that 1 lb!! am 146.4 today. am eating my wt in fruit im tellin ya this is abad af cycle im always hungry!

sup t?

andreaphilip3
07-27-2007, 12:12 PM
mom says its gettin better:)

Losing4another
07-27-2007, 11:41 PM
:lol: now I know to never surprise anyone ;) When I stay somewhere I always ask what everyone wants to eat and buy it. I stay at my Mom's sometimes unplanned but I always buy more than enough to eat dinner /snacks ...heck I even buy dog treats for her dogs :lol: This wasn't family though and it wasn't a visit either it was what you said a CRASH. They got here at 8pm something (almost bedtime for the kiddo's) and left at 10am ...which I might add the adults slept until 10am and left shortly after.

Your cookin A :cheer: Glad that ear is feeling better :hug:

andreaphilip3
07-28-2007, 12:10 AM
lmao!!!!!

youy do that bc youre a nice perdson:hug:

thanks but iblew it n didnt even get to enjoy it.....grr!!!! would take a miracle now...

Losing4another
07-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Don't worry A if you don't get that scale this week you will get it next week:dancer:

andreaphilip3
07-28-2007, 02:00 PM
:hug: lorra thanks. was 147.6 my july goal so it better drop alot next week!!

sup tara?

bgbrwnys101
07-28-2007, 08:22 PM
I am so sorry you guys, you are so great and I am such a flippin flake!!!
I am in the last coupole of weeks of a very difficult semester. My psychology instructr waited until sunday to assign a 12 page reaserch paper and my chemistry class is so hard, I am getting all zeros, literally my last test score was a zero, yes a zero!!!
Anyway I did go out thursday and went to see poison in concert!!! Bret looks so yummy onstage!!!!
I am sorry l, you have so much crap, people are so rude sometimes!!!! Also if dh doesnt like the clothes, mayube you should make him do it!!!!while you get your nails done!!!!
Diet is going well, I am at 226.4 today, did lose 2 oz yesterday, dont know what I weighed last time, will have to look back thru the posts for that.
I will try to be more faithful!!!!
Love you guys!!!
tara

andreaphilip3
07-28-2007, 11:38 PM
we luv ya t!

im sorry bout your classes hang in there!!

im dying in pain and not doing well w food.

bgbrwnys101
07-29-2007, 08:10 AM
A, Im sorry hunny, whats up??:hug:
Any good massages lately?
t

andreaphilip3
07-29-2007, 11:10 PM
thanks t im really hurytin its gettin worse. will call chiro tomm and hope that he will pity me enough to sneak me in tue afternoon bc i certainly dont need the anxiety of a new chiro.

i had a great one the other day----even that didnt help it:(

ok i ate everything not nailed down fri sat and ytodAY BUT I AM DONE. IT AINT GONNA BE EASY W NO ACTIVITY BUT I CANT SCREW THIS UP.

Losing4another
07-30-2007, 01:29 PM
**** ladies :hug:

Did you see the movie A? Your right A you can't give up...you have came so far...your sooo close to goal. Come on you can do it :cheer: I will be here more for you this time around. I've been feeling awful this last few days as well. I'm getting no where. Thankfully I haven't gained anymore since the last time I was scared off the scale. I'm now in the 250's LOW but I've been there almost all month. That is the highest EVER....My goal this week is to get out of the 250's..as far away as possible:) I will be off to the store here shortly and a few other to do places BUSY BUSY

T, Your back YAY! :D It's so easy to get get off plan isn't it. Poison really? I remember them wayyyyy back when :lol: My older sister was more into them than I was...still love their songs though. The old songs anyway not sure if they have came out with anything new. That's funny dh take DD school clothes shopping :lol: :lol: thats a good laugh. It's not dh thats the problem it's DD. Dh could careless what she wears. He would probably have her go do it herself and she would come back with who knows what. He doesn't even pick out his own clothes. DD is just really really picky with what she wears. Shes at that age when the adult clothes don't fit her right and shes out grown most of the kids clothes so that doesn't make Miss picky's problem any better. Can't be that color ...thats for little kids....do I have to go on? You guys should feel my pain now :lol: Wish me LUCK Please! 3 more wks until back to school. Sorry about school :hug: I hope there is a way to redo those classes

andreaphilip3
07-30-2007, 02:01 PM
hey guys

lorra thanks. my bk is still killing me but im bk op today. are you feeling better? still waiting a call from the chiro---hope i can go in tom. i fir,ly believe that his bosses ignorance and stupidity is what got me in this mess bc i havent had care in 3 months and this isnt the first prob w my bk ive had sinve i been gone but the worst.

im sorry bout dd good luck!!

you bcan get rid of those 5's!!

Losing4another
07-30-2007, 08:23 PM
3 months a long time...you were going what 1 every two wks or so? Hope you get in tomm. I still feel blah today. Stocked back up with the right foods :D I bought some apple carrot juice NO SUGAR Added and I thought it may taste funny but it's really good. It's a brand of juice I buy and I was scared to try it...glad I did:) Weighed in at 252.5.....goal is three pounds at least.

andreaphilip3
07-30-2007, 09:07 PM
thanks lorra yeah i was.

no im not going bc hes on vacation a of now til the 14 o ill then. trying to hang in. glad you like the juice:) enjoy you can do it!!

Losing4another
07-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Still 252.5......Hopefully the scale will move tomorrow

andreaphilip3
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
chin up babe itll move----ib dont even wanna think of the scale right now