Old 05-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #31  
banned

heylorra!
you can do it! i know what you mean about thew junk....if i buy it i eat it. stay strong....screw low carb its not healthy.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:10 AM   #32  

Boston was fun, but I am glad its over!!!!way too long on a bus!!!!Well I am still fat but I am off to a bit of a start.
How is everyone???
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:48 AM   #33  
banned

hi guys!

t you sound tired.

whats up lorra?

im very sore from my massage i think she went too hard
Old 05-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #34  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

242.5 on the scale this morning. I can't believe it...hope it sticks. No gain from this weekend is a miracle
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #35  
banned

lorra i know what you mean bc ever since i started taking the tyrosine and thyroid pills ive only been gaining 1/2 lb and then it goes away.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #36  
Day 1 back on plan...

I'm not taking anything..not even thyroid pills. I know I need to be but I have to wait until I can get back to the DR. I have a new insurance that I have to pay 500.00 worth of DR bills before Insurance starts kicking in. Don't have the extra money right now and I already know I'm going to get yelled at by my doctor but really what can I do health care isn't free.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #37  
banned

are you kidding? thats insane.... we have that also but we also have in network drs we can go to for next to nothing. dont you feel like crud w/o meds?
Old 05-31-2007, 01:50 PM   #38  
banned

hey guys where are ya?
Old 05-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #39  
Day 1 back on plan...

Thanks to Dh's job yeah thats what I'm looking at ..Down sizing means cheaper insurance which really isn't cheaper for us only the company.. Every year it rolls over. We really don't go to the DR that much..well not covered services anyway. By the time I'm back into meds and yearly gyn appts... I probably never will use the insurance after the 500.00...unless I'm sick an awful lot. Hoping that doesn't happen either *KNOCK ON WOOD* No I really don't feel to bad really. I have my days and I have a few pills I have put away for those days. I know I don't need as many MG as they give me but the last time I was in I couldn't see my DR I had a stand in that didn't want to hear changing without another 2 months on meds and a blood test showing them I needed to be changed

Got some news today that kinda that has me PO. My daughter is now in walking distance to her school yet it's the same school as last year. They built some sidewalks around the school that is supposed to have made it easier for kids to get to the school...yeah maybe the kids clsoe to the school those side walks are right in front of the school. We live on the other side of a busy street she would have to cross if she was to ride her bike /walk to school and on early mornings where everyone is trying to get to school that street is not where I would want to see a bunch of kids trying to cross. I can take her to school which i will if I can't fight this........... Listen to this she can take the bus.... which the bus stop is a block and a half away for a dollar a day. Putting the gas in my gas tank is cheaper than a dollar a day.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #40  
banned

thats insane!!!! i wouldnt want my kids walking a busy street either...get em!!!

im glad you feel good most of the time i only take .25 but if i gom long enough wo it i feel like do do. its funny bc i need more than that but i cantr tolerate more which is why i opted adding tyrosine plus the thyroid supplement. i feel sorry for you..... i beach about our insurance alot bc theres alot i need that isnt covered but i at least have some of the basics covered.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #41  
Day 1 back on plan...

Yes insane is the best word to use. I have a few people besides myself on the horn about this. It's almost like they are just trying to get more money then they already do with taxes. I can drive my daughter if push comes to shove but what about the hundreds of other parents that have kids way younger than my daughter that the only way to get thier child to school is either the dollar a day bus ride or child care before school which is about 35 a week. Public school is supposed to be free right? And if the bus is already going to whichever stop and you make the time and place just like everyone else why would you have to pay a dollar...it's not like you get special service and they come right to your house or anything.

I will get back to the doctor here in a few months. Just have to take care of a few things first. They keep cutting dh's hours so everything is tighter than normal. Dh has a cow about me getting a job so I will have to weigh it out until things pick up.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #42  
banned

keep pushin!

that bites about dhs hrs....why doesnt he want you to work? is it bc hes afraid you wont be there for dd?
Old 06-02-2007, 06:46 AM   #43  

I think you should geta jpob if you want one, its your time after all and I hate when men do that controlling thing...
Off to 8 hours of chemistry today, should be interesting as I failed algebra and latin and got a d in chemin high school...
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #44  
banned

hey guys

i think tara is right if you want it go for it!

tara i failed algebra too!

im dn 3.5 this week!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #45  
Day 1 back on plan...

Yeah he doesn't want strangers watching our daughter. Hes been like since she was a newborn. He thinks she should only be left with family and not wasting time with people she doesn't know or have relationships with. Other than school of course. Even at church he says he doesn't need her babysat if she isn't in there to learn then he will watch her himself. Which I can't down him for that I feel the same way with some of it but heck for an hour or two really what would it hurt? I don't mind not working I mean I love being there to watch games and anything else she wants to do. I just think if we need the money now then until we don't I can work around DD's school hours maybe an hour or two of daycare. Another year or so she will not even need childcare anymore so unless we do get pregnant again I will be working full time... right now is just until something changes with his job.