Support Groups - Cows who moo too much

View Full Version : Cows who moo too much

SugP
05-15-2007, 05:43 PM
There. I posted a new thread even though I have nothing to say except that I ate way too much Cheddar cheese today. Because Cheddar cheese is a rarity around here and you have to eat it while you can get it. :o

SugP
05-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Just seeing if you're paying attention.

Cowpernia
05-15-2007, 07:54 PM
I am paying attention and will now deliver a discourse on travelers checks. Ahem. If you happen to go to the bank, purchase tcs and immediately lose track of them, this is what you do.

Tell your mom to search everywhere for them.
Insist they were not stolen.
Go do other stuff with your new Mexican mom who cooks brilliantly while your old wornout mom calls the bank and hears that they do not know the numbers of the checks.
Call American Express and talk, it seemed, to someone in India who promised to help. No problem.
Thirty minutes later, Mom is instructed to call the bank and get the serial numbers which they have because they have to keep records.
She does. It works.
Mom calls the numbers into the American Express office.
Mom tells you that if you find the checks and cash them, you will be arersted. Mom tells you to call the American Express office and give them info they want like your passport number.
I don't know what happens next.

Boys are not the best choice for kids. I knitted socks for his Mexican mom, he emailed me two days ago that he was waiting for her to wake up so he could give them to her and no mention since. I have ASKED if she hated the socks. No mention. Boys live in small worlds that extent not far from their own little selves. Maybe this is just one boy I'm talking about. I don't know.

I drew the kitty in Microsoft Paint. It matches THIS.

Bagzz
05-15-2007, 07:59 PM
that is funny!!! i was talking to dd in Denmark just a few hours ago and i was asking her about the Danish Cheeses---if she was enjoying the famous Blue Cheese etc and she said she had NOT seen cheddar cheese once----i think they call it Canadian Cheddar -----why is it hard to find in Germany---did your family send you a hunk?????? i just overate a pile of fiddleheads.......yum

KylieH
05-16-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm paying attention, I have a wonderful son, and I haven't bought travelor's checks in a very long time. I did, however, pay $589 yesterday for a 60,000 mile service of my car. The mechanic performed the following service...

1. They changed the oil
2. They gave the car a tune up and replaced the sparkplugs.
3. They flushed the coolent and the brakes.
4. They replaced the timing bent.

The vending machine stocked both Cheetos and Nacho Cheese Doritos, but I had a dream about eating Turtle Cheesecake last night.

:D

SugP
05-16-2007, 06:02 AM
Mom tells you that if you find the checks and cash them, you will be arrested. Mom tells you to call the American Express office and give them info they want like your passport number.

I think you need to phone him every 30 minutes and remind him of this fact because I'll bet just about anything that those checks are stashed somewhere in his luggage and when he finds them he WILL try to cash them. Because he's a boy, and boys never listen. I have proof living under my very own roof. They yell at you because you tell them something a thousand times, but if you only tell them 999 times they say they didn't hear you. Am I right or am I right? This goes for grown men as well. Only have one of those in the house, thank goodness. :dizzy:

i was talking to dd in Denmark just a few hours ago and i was asking her about the Danish Cheeses---if she was enjoying the famous Blue Cheese etc and she said she had NOT seen cheddar cheese once----i think they call it Canadian Cheddar

Bagzieee - We actually DID see it in Denmark and bought some and then I started to get a hankering. You can get it here, but only one store we know of carries it. It's like Costco and dh has to have his company card with him and it's a drag to go there so we don't usually bother. My babies gave me two hunks for Mother's Day - one a Scottish Cheddar and the other one Irish Cheddar. Irish is better. I'm going to be extra fat this week.

Cowpernia
05-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I didn't even know there were international cheddars. I thought Mr. Cheddar invented this orange dye and put it in his cheese and that was that. I also love cheddar and ate a piece in Sugar's honor after reading her post last night.

And .... if your children are girls, they will send you pictures of blarney stones and pretty streets. If they are boys, they will tell you there are mountains all around them and "you'll see pictures when they're ready." That means he's not taking any.

Ooops, I guess Kylie (can't see it to get spelling) is a guy. Sorry. I'm sure you always sent your mom pictures and told her how the new mom reacted to hand knit socks.

Wabby
05-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I have more bad news. I won't post it here just because, and also at this point people must think I'm making all this sh*t up. So if I'm acting weird you know why.

I just happened to eat a couple slices of cheddar yesterday too, and I didn't even know it was in Sugar's honor. Cheddar is what we mean here when we say "cheese". Tillamook cheddar. Has anyone heard of it? It's the yummiest. When we go to the beach we stop at the Tillamook cheese factory and watch them make huge vats of the stuff. The happiest cheese cows are at the beach.

Hi Kyllie. I just assumed you were of the female persuasion. Is that true or am I assuming too much?

Schatzi
05-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Hi Kylie....yum yer my kinda dreamer! But now I'm jonsin for some cheddary foods.. I love cheese!!! Never had Tillamook..sounds very cheesy.

Do they say Chedda in Maine? Down here it sounds like Cheater.

Hope all you mothers had a great day... we took MIL to Longhorns for steak ..most yummy. We went the day before mothersday.. since I got her flowers and a card the week before -it seemed fitting to continue to celebrate on the wrong day.

Ella: my furbabies are ummm exuberant greeters.. Casey is like a kangaroo --bounce bounce bounce to try to lick you .. and Darby paws at you... We warn folks.. put them down to do their thing .. and then they settle down and could care less :lol:

I want to visit Denmark and Sweden and Norway too... I am curious about the skandies (I just made up a ethnic group name!!!! HOw puuurfectly clever of me!)

This morn we went to the cardiac rehab center.. it is amazing! Its set up as a little town with a bank, big arse car, a boat at a dock, cafe, general store. They have inpatient and out patient care-- and I guess for folks that now have physical or neuro damage it's where they relearn the little things we take for granted in life. DH goes back in May 22nd for more "work" thankfully its an overnight stay only.. then he starts rehab 3x a week... Sorry thats all I can talk about these days :( .. hopefully our life will get back to "normal" soon.

tata :wave:

Kiwonk
05-16-2007, 04:15 PM
The happiest cheese cows are at the beach.
And the cheese is presalted! :D

I eat lots of Cabot cheddar cheese, from Vermont. They make expensive cheese and they also make really good non-expensive cheese. In fact, it is something of a bargain in our grocery store, so I buy lots of it. I wish I could still eat apples, because I don't think there's any better snack than apples and cheddar cheese. I could even eat only a normal amount that way...

I knew there was a reason we were calling ourselves bovine -- we love cheese!

Hi Kiley, are we taking bets on your gender? I was thinking you wuz robbed by that service call. However I remember paying that for 60K service on my Saab, some 10 years ago or something, so :dunno:

Gotta go send a birthday package to my sweetest little niece for her 4th birthday. That's her (below) at 1-1/2. Has a little devil in her, don't you think?

Do they say Chedda in Maine? I guess the same people who say Lobstah, say Chedda. We ignore them.
This morn we went to the cardiac rehab center.. it is amazing! Its set up as a little town with a bank, big arse car, a boat at a dock, cafe, general store. Wow! Who'd want to leave?

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-16-2007, 06:23 PM
cheddrrrrr we call it --canadian cheddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr----------we like to say our rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's.so i like blue cheese,goat cheese,feta cheese,gouda cheese-----too many cheeses----IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FATTENING AND FULL OF CHOLESTEROL ---------------I DIDN'T NOTICE DOCTOR OZ TELLING PEOPLE TO EAT THAT---- AND DID YOU NOTICE HIM TELLING OPRAH THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX TWO HUNDRED TIMES A YEAR.

Schatzi
05-16-2007, 06:43 PM
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX TWO HUNDRED TIMES A YEAR.
WHAT!!!!!! Sure then we dont need diet doctors- we'll need orthopedic surgeons to correct Bowl leggedness:devil:

cheeeeeeeeeeeese :D Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

meeeee toooooo.... feta,chedda,gouda,and mozzarella..yes all the A cheeses ..parmesean, swiss, muenster colby... love em alllllllllllllllll!

Kiwonk
05-16-2007, 07:19 PM
we'll need orthopedic surgeons to correct Bowl leggednessOo, you are such a baaaaaad girl!!! :kickbutt:

DD had 2 job interviews today: the local grocery store may have an opening in the deli dept., and a paper mill 40 minutes away may have 12-hour shift jobs in the yard (driving fork-lifts and such :eek: ) or on machines. Oy. She really wants a job at a rafting company/campground/restaurant; I hope she gets that. She will be happier there than at the grocery store, and safer and closer than at the mill!

Well, it's been raining all day and when I went out I realized it was snowing too.http://bestsmileys.com/surprised/4.gif I took the dog for a run in the mud anyway. I'm still damp.

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-17-2007, 06:06 PM
just heard on the cbc that cheddar cheese originated in jolly old england----of course!!! the land of fish and chips!!! delightful!! and crumpets and scones and devonshire cream!!! let's meet there for high tea!

Kiwonk
05-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Jolly good pip pip

I've been watching too much Daily Show.

My family has vacated the premises for the afternoon. DD went with the BF's family to the youngest brother's track meet. DH went out for a drive -- presumably he took a fishing rod with him, but I'm not certain. He had on his muck-worthy sneakers. Rosie is vacuuming. I'm just trying not to hurt myself.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Sweet little Wabbo ... we don't connect by email so I'm saying here that I don't think you're making up anything. Ironically, I do have someone in my who might be making up stuff but not you. I'm so sorry to hear of this latest sadness.

My job with the kiddos ends next week. They will be going to kindergarten and I will be going ... where? Wait and see. It's been a trip to see how they've changed. One kid who just and stared blankly and seemed to know nothing now can't keep quiet and BLURTS OUT every answer no matter whose turn it is. The girl who was so bright and could write her name before anyone else has been passed. They can all write their name and more and she hasn't learned anything else. I'm going to speak to her mom. The girls does not want to join into any class activities. She wants to hold the teachers hand, do puzzles with the teacher, carry the teachers book, be line leader, etc. When we work on learning stuff, she tunes out. Most, though, have learned a bunch and are all of a sudden so smart and ready for the big world of KINDER GARTEN!!! They can open their own milk and carry their trays. ... Yay!!!

My son, busy with his new mom in a beautiful colonial town high in the mountains of Mexico, has erased me from his memory. Does anyone else relate to this? As a kid we were SO CLOSE and the world was perfect. Now he has little to say to me and what he does say, is drained of pictureseque information before being uttered. Facts, ma'am.

He is majoring in math and people are always saying "you're going to teach?" He told me this annoys him because it's like math is a virus he caught and they assume he wants to infect others. He said (and I'm not claiming he made this up) that if you take science and subtract all the stuff no one is sure of, what you have left is math. I think he feels the same about life. You're either certain of it or it has no significance. Except lcp. Hormones at work there.

Kiwonk
05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Of course you will do this again next year, Peachie??? You love it, you know you must do it again. Of course there are 3 months between now and then.

I think it's very interesting what your DS says about math. Apparently he talks to you more than you think! Believe me, it's hard to get info out of DD too, and she's right here. The BF is also a math major, but he does intend to teach.

DD just came upon another job opportunity that sounds really interesting. They want students or teachers for summer work recruiting seniors from all areas of Maine. The seniors will be offered pay to work on projects that traditionally are either government staffed or volunteer, such as enhancing the arts for children and stemming youth out-migration (we have a dwindling population in rural areas due to lack of job opportunities). So basically they want students to supervise seniors in working with students :dizzy: But it would be a good thing for DD; she could do it in addition to another job and it would look good on the resume. Also she did a volunteer job last fall with seniors, so she ought to be a good candidate for it.

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-18-2007, 04:32 PM
rain rain rain rain---cold cold cold cold------long weekend= crappy weather--it's our VICTORIA DAY weekend in CANADER------LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!---well,i think that one has passed on----time for reading and movie watching instead of what i would like to do---GARDEN!!!!--- movies i have seen lately-----'Little Children'--interesting,disturbing,odd----' Notes on a Scandal'-----interesting ,disturbing VERY odd----'Fracture'----fabulous cause i got to stare at Ryan Gosling!!!-----this weekend i have a movie rented "the painted veil"------------peachers---i am telling you darling--everyone who has boys says the SAME thing-!!! and look ,kiwonk is saying the same can happen with all young people--now dd23 was not 'forthcoming' but dd21 always was--two different personalities but both girls----don't worry about it darling----although it's hard not to feel bad----but he is still your baby and he wanted you there when he was sick!!!!!!-----so on another note---WHO HERE IS DOING IT 200 TIMES A YEAR!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kiwonk
05-18-2007, 04:59 PM
That just sounds painful....

Cowpernia
05-18-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm saying it's little hot mama Shots.

Just got a short email from ds updating me. He met two Norwegians and one looked Hispanic. The other was tall, blonde and red nosed. The dd of the family is soon 15 and he doesn't know what gift to get her. He has no phone card. That means he has not taken care of the travelers checks situation.

This is NOT where I want to be next year. No no no it is not. The kids are lovely but the admininistration is mentally unbalanced.

Cowpernia
05-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Must add that Kiwidd's job sounds perfect and I'm trading ds plus a bag of M&Ms for Bagzdd21.

Schatzi
05-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Howdy Padnahs-- I think it's Bagz the nympho! Cripes she's the skinny cow round these parts. Now we know how she does it :devil:
My life is very boring lately - the big news ..this morn I went out to the store for a paper,milk and birdseed. The little cashier began to ring me up and then collapsed .. I watched her go down and stood there saying "oh my" .. went around the register... slapped her upside the head... asked if she was diabetic... and the last time she ate... which is no and yesterday morning I had a bite of a bagel :rollpin: poor kids today growing up with distorted ideas of beauty!!! I got her up, told the manager to get me cereal/milk and sugar and a bottle of gatorade. I hope this scared her enough to rethink this starvation crap! Dog Day at Womble park ... so I will take the furkids to mingle with the dogs in da hood. :dizzy:

Kiwonk
05-19-2007, 04:10 PM
I got her up, told the manager to get me cereal/milk and sugar and a bottle of gatorade. Schatzi is a HERO. :yay:

I get really ticked off when girls don't eat too. Fortunately I've been a very good example on that score...:lol:

I wish we had a dog park around here. Of course there are lots of places here you can take a dog to run (especially if they are more trustworthy off-leash than Jet), but whenever you meet up with other dogs, the owners are totally paranoid and scared to let the dogs play with each other. Of course they know their own dogs and some of them are just being smart, but a lot of them are just paranoid.

Well, I think you should start your own nursery school, Peachie. You could call it "Miss Peaches' School (http://cagle.msnbc.com/hogan/webextras14/sheet_music/miss_peach.gif) for Adorable Children (http://www.lambiek.net/artists/l/lazarus/lazarus_misspeach.jpg)".

Here is the most disgusting thing I've eaten in years: Doritos came out with an "experimental" flavor and I fell for it. It really made me sick. Something like a loaded cheeseburger with ketchup and mustard. Revolting. I wrote the company a letter asking for my money back.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-19-2007, 10:48 PM
I don't know, Kiwi ... I don't think you're all that perfect. Maybe it's just that I'm comparing you to me too often.

Now about lcp. I won't reenact the whole history butttt seems that she spent the last two weeks or so of school in the hospital. With a migraine. And then reactions to the medicine. And then a feeding tube. And then liquid diet because of feeding tube irritating ulcers. So she's on a liquid diet for two months and Ds is worried and instructs me to talk to her on phone.

Me: Are you eating?
Her: No not really.
Me: Find something to eat. What can you eat?
Her: Liquids. Jello. Soup.
Me: I'm sure you have soup. Find some miso.
Her: No. I'm ok.

Today I had to get things that belong to DS from her. On the phone:

Me: Are you eating?
Her: Yes.
Me: What?
Her: Soup.

So I buy some Ensure and jello and go to her house to get the stuff. Her uncle helps her bring the stuff out and put it in car. I can't be confrontational but I say that I'm worried about her and is she eating. He says "she eats when we do. She just had some salmon."

When I get home, there's email from her just saying that I'm fun (well sure) and there are things she can't admit in front of her uncle.

I really want to believe her but I just can't believe something that doesn't make sense.

Schatzi
05-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Somethings rotten in Denmark and it aint the cheese....

Bagzz
05-20-2007, 12:34 PM
it does seem mean to say so,but she appears to be seeking attention for some dysfunctional reason. let's hope that ds having a break from her is a good thing.now what am i going to do----dd23 is madly in love with her danish bf and speaks of returning to scandinavia to get a masters in european history----should i be excited about possible ties to the continent or freaking out cause my baby canuck has seen the world and finds this popstop wanting----on one hand i am so excited for her and this newfound world and the other hand i miss having her HERE!!!!! there is no end to this kid thing----at least you can keep the furkids at home!!!!

Kiwonk
05-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Newsflash: "perfectionism" is a fault, not a virtue, but thanks for pointing out that I'm not perfect, Cowp.

Bagz, you'll just have to win the lottery to subsidize all those overseas trips.

I went out walking with puppy and got all wet muddy and sweaty. Anyone want a :hug: ?

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Kiwi Is Perfect To Me ***kiss Kiss***

Cowpernia
05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
DD23 will become just like Sugar. Adorable. Far away. And missing Puffins.

Bagz is a kiss up.

Bagzz
05-20-2007, 08:43 PM
i don't want ds23 to stay in europe----i will make her and sugar move back to canada----however,i am sure i have no say in the matter--and you are so right cowperns,i am a major suck up!!!!!!

Cowpernia
05-21-2007, 02:40 AM
DS went rappeling down a mountain twice. I don't want dd23 to stay in Europe either. That boy can come home with her maybe. Would that be ok? Didn't she have a Canadian bf that she roomed with? Will my ds ever get a different gf? How do I know if I'm unfair in my thoughts? There is no proof either way that she is telling the truth or not. DS believes her. I can't confront that faith for fear of becoming untrustworthy myself.

suckupasaurus.

Bagzz
05-21-2007, 09:33 AM
i do so enjoy being a suck up---makes me feel young again!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: well,if you lived in a country that is as advanced socially and economically as Denmark,and you were a young impressionable woman,you would likely think Canada was a bit of a borefest------it's so big and young and gangly and kind of dull-----------HOW CAN I COMPETE WITH 'THE CONTINENT'--------------WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---oh well,mores the pity------DD23 tried to go hang gliding down the swiss alps but it was too windy that day---again,mores the pity. it's a holiday here so i will make an attempt to do some GARDENING!!!!! it actually stopped RAINing!!!!:dizzy: :dizzy: i wish it would warm up so my poor dd21 could sell some ice cream cones----:( :( :( how is she ever going to get cash for school!!!---did i tell you she had an interview at the Veterinary Medicine Faculty???? there is only one school in eastern canada and they have a very limited enrollment---getting an actual interview is considered a coup--getting in to the program is Monstrous!!!---so cross me fingers!!! she can defer for a year to finish her science undergrad degree or go right into the program---if they invite her i think she is planning a deferral----i have no such decisions to make---here are my options--should i order the sterling silver martini earrings or the ones that have question marks cut out of silver====I THINK I WILL ORDER BOTH!!!! THERE,DONE!!

Schatzi
05-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Bagz yer continental descriptions had me :rofl:
Happy Victoria Day !!!!!

And pray tell, how do canuks celebrate this loverly holiday? Do you wear black high necked long sleeved dresses? Wear dour expressions and act all prudish for the day?

Kiwonk
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Happy Victoria Day !!!!! And pray tell, how do canuks celebrate this loverly holiday?They sing Kinks songs.

Bagz, your dd21 is brilliant! I wish her luck. The only other person I ever knew who sold ice cream in the summer went on to medical school and is now a successful psychiatrist.

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-21-2007, 10:57 PM
thanks darlings!!! i usually BUY ice cream in the summer but now i will remember to give big tips to ice cream sellers as well---and to answer your question,dear shatz--i am a dour,darkly dressed hag all year so victoria day is just like any other.i think back in the day when we had nice weather we used this long weekend to open up cottages etc---like your memorial day weekend---is that coming up this week-end??

Kiwonk
05-22-2007, 02:37 PM
We are coming up on Memorial Weekend. It is finally beautiful weather here. DD and I went to the big city yesterday for an appt. and some shopping. We never went to any store but Target. :rolleyes: But, you know, if you find everything you want in one place, why fight it? She got herself a dandy little suit for $30 (black jacket and pants); I got bras and underwear. I don't get why anyone would go to Malwart. Someday I may do a comparison shopping trip there just to prove that you either can't buy the things we did, or they cost nearly the same, and the experience of shopping at Malwart is so dismal compared to Target that the savings isn't worth it. Or would that be the savings aren't worth it?

:stir:

Gotta go ice myself. :whoo:

Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-22-2007, 07:19 PM
MalWart is 20 minutes away and Target is an hour at least. However, I hate MalWart and like Target. but I've rarely been in Target.

My ds called me !!! then emailed me that he won't call again as it cost $20 and depleted his card or something. Was nice while it lasted.

LCP: Told me she's going to New York on June 1 to work as a translator and live with a friend. I asked if she'd be living with relatives as her dad lived in New York and she said, "No, I don't really have relatives there anymore." DS said she left for New York yesterday and will be living with an aunt. I am trying to say a little, but just a little, about her discrepancies and he agrees they're there but I don't see that he cares yet. I wish I could talk to the aunt/uncle but if anything she's said about them is true, that would be very bad. Some of it probably is true.

I could use some ice cream.

Kiwonk
05-23-2007, 01:03 PM
My guess is that DS knows exactly how lcp is and just accepts it as her nature. I have known people who were unable to tell the truth -- one in particular who DH and I became friends with through work at the paper mill. He was a salesman, and we all just hit it off. The guy was a lot of fun to be around, really a nice guy, generous to a fault, but after a while you realized that he just said whatever he felt like and you couldn't tell what was true. It was strange. Of course we only saw him a couple of times a year; I can't imagine what it was like to be around him every day.

DH and DD built a cute little fireplace in our yard this morning! He's been wanting a place to burn yardwaste and she's been wanting to have a backyard fire in the evening and invite her friends over, so mission accomplished. I am excused from lifting concrete blocks because of my elbow. I am pathetic.

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-23-2007, 01:37 PM
A naked American tourist raised eyebrows when he went for a walk through a German city and told police he thought this was acceptable behavior in Germany. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070523/od_nm/germany_naked_dc_2)

Aren't we adorable?

Wabby
05-23-2007, 01:46 PM
You are not pathetic, Kiwonker. You're just a delicate little thing. Too dainty for physical labor.

My friends came over yesterday and deck mowed our pastures. They look like huge lawns, all trimmed up pretty. I'm having a wedding in the back yard in 3 weeks. Aaaargh!!! I'm ordering one of those big tents today. You never count on sunny weather in June here. It could just as likely be pouring down rain. So far we have -

Cake - check
Wedding dress - check
Groomsmen's clothes - check
Bridesmaid's dresses - check
Flowers - appt. this evening w/ the florist for bridal bouquet, bridesmaids flowers & boutineers, ordering flowers for tables and buffet area from local farmer's market.
Tent, table, chair & china rental - today's goal
Music - not yet, would love a live band, but will settle for DJ
Food - my sis is in charge, she's catered other events before and she's wonderful
Photographer - my friend's daughter if she's available, otherwise I'm in a panic about this one.
What else???? I know I'm forgetting something. I'm looking for a mother of the bride dress this weekend.

I looked at a beautiful house for sale yesterday. It's just what I want. Too bad money is coming between me and the house of my dreams. It's probably too big for just me, probably too much land for me to take care of, probably more than I should spend......... but my lordy, I waaaaannnnt it!

We need to send LCP to the seminar I went to. One of the things discussed was integrity. About how when we lie or even tell a lie by omission, we hurt ourselves for so many reasons. It's really whacky when ppl tell untruths that don't even matter......it makes every word that comes out of their mouths suspect.

Marshmallow roast at Kiwi's.

SugP
05-23-2007, 04:34 PM
A naked American tourist raised eyebrows when he went for a walk through a German city... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070523/od_nm/germany_naked_dc_2)

Hee, that's hilarious! :D And it's true, you're only allowed to be naked in the naked parks, not in the street. Speaking of naked, I went for my yearly exam today at the ob/gyn. NO cute little gowns to put on. First they make you take off your top and have a look at things. Then they let you put your top back on and make you take off your pants and waaaaaalk on over to the lovely examining chair thingie. Today was extra special because he did and ultrasound with a new machine. The good part was that I didn't have to pay this time (it's not covered by insurance) because it was a brand new machine and he wasn't used to it. The bad part was it was only free if I agreed to have two female ultrasound technicians in the same room telling him which buttons to push. What the hey, I went for it. This is Germany, after all.

Results of ultrasound. I have yucky uterine fibroids (= The Great Flood and many, many cramps and iron deficiency) and may need to have a hysterectomy. Wow. Not really what I was expecting.

Rapid change of subject: I sold ice cream at the Big Scoop Restaurant for $2.85 an hour when I was 16 and just look how I ended up. :o

Cowpernia
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
K. I'm confessing. In high school, I worked in a store that sold a lot of stuff and right in the front they sold ice cream sandwiches. I dropped one. It fell behind the machine, opened and the ice cream was covered with dirt. I put it back with the others.

Kids are gone. Two more days scheduled at that place but I know there's nothing for me to do.

Cowpernia
05-24-2007, 04:16 AM
This is so interesting (http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070523/sc_livescience/fingerlengthpredictssatperformance). I've wondered why ds's fingers aren't like mine.

Kiwonk
05-24-2007, 03:05 PM
K. I'm confessing. In high school, I worked in a store that sold a lot of stuff and right in the front they sold ice cream sandwiches. I dropped one. It fell behind the machine, opened and the ice cream was covered with dirt. I put it back with the others.Oh you rotten kid!!! :rofl:

Here's my confession: when I was about 14 or 15, my best friend dared me to shoplift something, and I swiped a little container of eyeliner. (Of course I never used eyeliner...) I kept it for years and years (guilt guilt guilt).

This is so interesting (http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070523/sc_livescience/fingerlengthpredictssatperformance). I've wondered why ds's fingers aren't like mine.
That's fascinating! My ring finger is longer than my index, but DD's are exactly the same. Cool! Is it just me or is the 6th paragraph of that article entirely wrong? I swear it contradicts the rest of the article.

I think you should have s'mores at the wedding, Wabby. I mean, it is an outdoor wedding, right? Okay, maybe not. It sounds like the plans are really rolling along well -- way to go :cp: and good luck on the rest.

Sugar, that sounds chilly...I can't believe they didn't give you a jonny or a sheet or something. How primitive... Sorry to hear about the fibroids -- how long do you have to wait around to figure out what you'll have to do? I want you to feel better instantly.

Kiwi

Wabby
05-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Poor Sugar. You deserved more dignity. Not that you can really have any dignity with your goods on display.

Peachez, you bad. At least you didn't leave the ice cream sandwich behind the machine to melt.

The wedding flowers will be loverly. The bridal bouquet is white lilies, white roses, stephanotis & gardenias. The brides maids bouquets are white roses, blue hydrangea & white stephanotis. The rest of the flowers are a variation on the white and blue theme. Purdy.

The cake is almond cake w/ strawberry filling, white icing that looks like fondant but is tastier. Flowers on top instead of a plastic bride and groom. Besides, we couldn't find a cake topper with a pregnant bride - hee. Actually DD has lost weight since she can't keep much of anything down. She carries a barf bag whereever she roams.

I'm visiting a new counselor today. I feel like I've totally flabbergasted the previous one. She's sweet, but she gives me suggestions like "go get a hot stone massage". That's really nice, but I can get that kind of advice from my friends. This new person is supposed to have training in trauma intervention and specializes in grief counseling. I have high hopes. I'm not sure what for, but I could use a little help in the coping area.

Thank you cowsies for letting me come here and vent a little.

Oh, and congratulations to Mr. Schatzi on a successful outcome. :getwell:

Cowpernia
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Kiwonk
Is it just me or is the 6th paragraph of that article entirely wrong? I swear it contradicts the rest of the article.

That would explain why I kept looking for pictures to SHOW me. Yes, it's confusing. My ring fingers are a tiny bit longer. I can't remember DS's but think his ring finger and birdie finger were about the same. I want to know about toes, too.

Wabbo, I want you to get a consellor who knows something. A lot of them do not. It sounds like you've found one with the right experience. You are absolutely right that I could tell you to get a hot stone massage. I could say that because I wouldn't know anything useful to say. Please ask me anytime you need useless advice. Here's some: Go to the sales rack at Beals and buy a new top, $5 value, for 80 percent off. I did that today.

Schatzi
05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
oooh Happyhappyhappy Birthday Sugar!!!!!!!!! :celebrate:
Wishing you all that makes you SMILE SMILE SMILE today!!!!

Cowpernia
05-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Happy Birthday Super Pie in the Sky !!! May you have something Candianian to eat and German Dancing Boys to entertain.

Schatzi
05-25-2007, 08:56 AM
My ring finger is shorter than my middle...
DH is home and just tried to get out of making the next pot of cawfee... we have this rule that who ever finishes the pot makes the next... needless to say we both try to leave a little in the pot. :lol:

Wabby, the bridal colors sound just gahjus! And the cake..hmmm save me a virtual piece please :hungry: The home grounds sound so Roloff Farmy. just beeutiful!
I hope this therapist offers more than stone massages for ya :hug: Sounds weird, but I would look for an older person, one whos got some life experience to draw from not just book learnin. And thats all the advice I have.. :dunno:
Wabby, is there a pic of the dream house??? DH is Still insisting on getting a house here... MIL and BIL and our friends would like us to "come home"... I dont htink we'll be building though... Me, I really don't care... all I want is to get a winneabago when we retire and travel about.

I like Cowface advice... I'm a bit behind in all the cow news but ... I avoid Malwart as much as possible.. I prefer Kohls, then Tarshay..I dont have a Beals..we have a steinmart.
I once shoplifted a Schraft peppermint patty from Kreskis. My mom saw me and made me go back in and return it and say I was sorry. That cured me.
I never worked at a Icecream store..Thank GAWD lest I would be twice as big as I am .:sumo: and I really don't care for icecream...except starbucks Java chip :cloud9: I worked at a fruit market. I started at age 13-14... for 1$ an hour, unloading watermelons, picking out rotten fruit and then my fruit market career advanced to cashier... I worked there till I was 16 and moved on to all the fast food joints.
Suggie: I'm so sorry for your news. my gfren had the same thing.. she put off surgery for years... then she HAD to have it done. She doesnt regret it..cept it did make her auto mentalpausal and she had a hard time with that for a bit.
No plans for memorial day... boringboringboring. Me and MIL will hang out... BIL is taking DH to Charlotte for some Nascar race... I will worry much! :( but the cardiodoc says "sure, no problem,,,just no driving" :shrug:

Wabby
05-25-2007, 12:23 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ADORABLE SUGAR PIE!!!!May you have delicious cake and a huge slab of cheddar cheese, and all the other wonders your heart desires!!!

Schatzi, you were so industrious at such an early age! My first job was strawberry picking when I was just a young 'un, but I didn't last very long b/c the heat made me sick. My first "real" job was as a receptionist at a furniture store where all the salesmen were letches and you had to wait for them to all be busy before I could go to the girl's room b/c they'd try to corner me in the back room. Ick.

I think I'll like my new therapist. She's older (even older than me!!!) and seems wise. She gave me several books to tide me over until the next session. I feel at least a bit hopeful.

I'll try to attach a picture of my dream house----

Wabby
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Oooh. That worked.... that's the patio and here's the front of the house -

It doesn't look like $839,000 does it? Why does everything I want cost so much money? It has a 2nd home on the property, a creek, and the most beautiful landscaping ever. The house is only 9 years old, but it looks like it's been there forever. I'm sure it will be sold by the time I'm ready to buy, but it's fun to dream. Besides, it's too big for just me. I'm looking for the smaller version of this place.

Kiwonk
05-25-2007, 01:51 PM
:bday2you: :bday2you:

Happy Birthday Dear Sugar Plum

:bday2you:

:D

My ring finger is shorter than my middle... Well, of course, otherwise it would be so much harder to flip the bird.. :doh: (Actually it was ring finger vs. index)
BIL is taking DH to Charlotte for some Nascar race... I will worry much! :( but the cardiodoc says "sure, no problem,,,just no driving" So he can't drive, but he can get jostled by the giant crowds and sit there being blasted by that noise? Not to mention the people throwing chicken bones down from the back rows (well, okay, that might not be the case anymore... I used to go to the races in Charlotte once in a while in the 80s, when the admission was cheap and the crowd was really rough). Well, you make him promise he'll take it slow and not get too excited :sumo:

The wedding flowers will be loverly. The bridal bouquet is white lilies, white roses, stephanotis & gardenias. The brides maids bouquets are white roses, blue hydrangea & white stephanotis. The rest of the flowers are a variation on the white and blue theme. OO Gorgeous!! I want to see! It sounds so pretty. I remember having stephanotis in my bridal bouquet; I loved that. Maybe that's why I named DD Stephanotis. Okay not exactly.

I think that's a great idea getting in with a therapist who specializes in trauma. At least you can be confident she won't be speechless and stymied at all you've been through. Good luck.

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-25-2007, 01:59 PM
That house is adorable! How can it be sooooo much $$? :stress: It has a huge patio -- is there a pool there too? I would want that house too.

My first real job (other than babysitting and dog sitting) was in a grocery store in the deli and bakery. I got so sick of the smell of doughnuts I didn't eat them for at least 10 years. Too bad that wore off...

Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I love the pretty houses.

I thought my mortgage was cheap at under $500 but today this woman at work revealed that she pays $80 a month for a HOUSE that she rents from her uncle. Two bedrooms, partially brick. He promises never to raise the rent.

My job ended. Everybody do your version of prayer to gET ME A TEACHING JOBBBBBB. NOW. I want it NOWWWWWW.

Thank you.

Kiwonk
05-25-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm chanting. :yoga:

Teaching JOB
Teaching JOB
Give to PEACH A Teaching JOB
Is it working?

Gotta go eat my takeout gyro. ta
Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-26-2007, 08:40 AM
things I don't know and need to know:

1. went into spare bedroom, clicked lights which came on and went off. Ceiling fan followed suit. Fuse box shows this fuse to be not all the way over. What should I do? I thought I could just reclick the fuse switch but it's staying put.

Schatzi
05-26-2007, 08:51 AM
change the fuse then click it back on to the other side

Schatzi
05-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Wabby, that is a beautiful house! :cloud9: I would be in sticker shock, but when you've lived in the NJ/NYC area, well,seems like it's the same as out by you :shrug:
I love the back porch, and the doors...sigh,
We went to see the new pirates movie yesterday... it was such fun!!!

Cowpernia
05-26-2007, 09:47 AM
(picture me holding Shots by the shoulders and shaking her) I Do Not Have Any Clue About Changing Fuses (picture me kissing her on the forehead and letting go shoulders)

Really. I don't see that anything comes off to let me at a fuse.

Kiwonk
05-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Perhaps you only have breakers -- here is how reset them (http://www.tampaelectric.com/residential/smartandsafe/resetbreakers/) -- but if that breaker won't reset after doing that, you probably have a problem you can't fix :( This site (http://www.acmehowto.com/howto/homemaintenance/electrical/circuitbreakers.php) has some photos so you can check to see if that's what your fuse box looks like. Also on there they say if you have tried to push the breaker back on and it won't go, it may just be that you didn't switch it all the way over to off before trying to reset it. Also points out that you should unplug everything you can before resetting the breaker.

We have a bat living in our storm door. isn't that pleasant? Yesterday I heard one in there (it flew up into the recess at the top of the screen) and DH poked a stick in there and apparently killed it (I didn't watch :no: ). Today there's another one, but he can't find it with the stick. I say they're just getting smarter.

DD is doing a lot of galavanting. Yesterday she went over to the high school to "bring lunch to the BF" (he's subbing there some days) and didn't come home until 12 hours later. She claims she would have called me but I called her first. Ahem. I pointed out she had my car and I would like to know when my car is coming home....today BF picked her up. :shrug: She's good at solving problems. :rolleyes: Anyway, they are going for a swim and a hike at BSP (http://www.baxterstateparkauthority.com/natural/gallery/gallery_photos/MooseatAbolCmpgrnd.jpg)
The water is frigid.

Perhaps I will clean the bathroom today. Because, that's what I live for, cleaning. And listening for bats.

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Forum's going down tonight at 10PM. Entertain me while you can.

Schatzi
05-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Tap tap tapity taptap,twirl and swirl, and shuffle shuffle,stomp and turn....
tada!

Cowpernia
05-26-2007, 09:00 PM
going down for how long?

I'm in a fine kettle of coconuts. All the bedrooms are dark. I did what Kiwi said and the other bedroom wouldn't come back on and then I find out my bedroom is dark even though the breaker thing looks ok. So I turned it off. Lots of annoying things seem to be happening to me.

I'm looking at the paper from DS's room about why he should be at this Guanajuato place. It says they have an active night life and a five -day stay in a beautiful hotel at Puerto Vallarta. He never mentioned this to me.

Kiwonk
05-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Overnight.

Thank you for the entertainment, Schatzi. :cp:

Sorry your electripal sichation got worse, Peachie. I'm afraid internet advice does not come with a guarantee. Did you turn off the main breaker and then turn it back on?

Did I mention our landing and stairs fell off the house the other day? Well, yesterday DD's Bf came over and offered to fix it. And did. He and DH and DD spent most of the day building a new landing and stuff. Then we had a nice bbq to celebrate it. This guy's going to make himself indispensible if he doesn't watch out.

The black flies are out. Just in time for Memorial Day. Oh well, it was nice to go outdoors for a couple of weeks anyway. Why do I live here? I guess it must be the snowshoeing.

I wonder what they did to the forum while it was gone. Looks the same to me.

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-28-2007, 02:50 PM
:s: The forum it is not here . . . and yet: I post!

SugP
05-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, cowies! Kiwi - yes, I did take that picture myself. You should have seen the other 50! Ms Unphotogenic 2007. But if I ask dh to take one it turns out even worse :D

I've been reading through all your darling posts and want to reply but after a great weekend I woke up yesterday morning with that yucky benign postional vertigo and I am dizzy, dizzy, dizzy whenever I turn my head to the right. Blehhhhh. I've been doing those exercises and it's a bit better today.

Love yous all!

Kiwonk
05-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Such a dizzy dame. Hope it settles down soon. You can do exercises to help vertigo? Weird. I've never had vertigo, but lately I often get dizzy in bed when I turn my head. Uhoh.

Well, I got started painting my new Adirondack chairs yesterday. I only got bitten by black flies a few times. Must get back to it today; I only got as far as the foot stools :lol:

When I got up this morning, DH informed me that DD is off making pies with her BF's twin. I thought he said "making eyes", but making pies isn't that much odder.

Don't you wish I'd get a life so I'd have something interesting to talk about? How come only Sugar and I are posting? Everyone else stuck in Read Only status?

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-29-2007, 02:09 PM
I like watching my disk defragger. It's like a zamboni.

I hope some people read this who have never heard of either a defragger OR a zamboni.

SugP
05-29-2007, 02:46 PM
I can post here just fine. What's up with that? And yeah, watching the defragger is a great way to kill 4 hours or so, isn't it?

BTW Kiwi - I took a look at the pictures of Jette at your Face Book and she is GORGEOUS. What a beatiful dog.

Kiwonk
05-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Thank you -- She is a cutie pie.

I did some more painting. I think I need a nap.

Bagzz
05-29-2007, 08:17 PM
yes!!! kiwonkers doggie is a dollie!!! and i missed sugar's birthday!!! sorry sugs,i hope it was half decent,but now that i am up there in the age category,the less mentioned ,the better!!!!---we were in Toronto for several days--the dh won a national journalism award!!! that was fun indeed and we roamed around town til our feet were throbbing!!! ds12 came with us so we didn't eat anywhere exotic but we had a great time eating at this cool place where you have them make the food in front of you ---- yummy {http://www.richtree.ca/}--so what is new around here!!! did dd get her job kiwonk??? my dd is complaining cause her job is so weather related---on the weekend there was a day that was around 30 degrees so they ran out of some flavours of icecream and she said her wrist was killing her!! well,peach,you had better find out what the **** is going on with your computer cause it appears we can all post here except you--can you email the chicks????something must be done---i hate the oprah shows where she gives away all that junk---everyone looks like greedyguts.-don't we have enough junk already???? flylady would have a bird.-----okay,i am tired--i set the alarm for 5 thirty by mistake and I COULDN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP AFTER THAT!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED------GOOD NITE!!!

Bagzz
05-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Ps--i Hope All Is Going Well With You And Yours Shatzi---you Too Wabbs!!!

SugP
05-30-2007, 02:26 AM
If I try to get in here a different way I get a "the server is too busy" message but if I use Kiwi's link, I get to the thread. I'm sure they'll have it all fixed up in a couple of days. It can't be only Peachy who's having problems and Suzanne will be getting mail from tons of fat chicks, I bet.

Thanks, Bagzie! I had a great b'day. Now I'm just effin' dizzy. I remember the sore wrist from scooping ice cream! It goes away in a couple of weeks. Where I worked there was a ferry, so 300 people would come in all at once to get ice cream and then it would be dead for an hour. We ate all the whipped cream and maraschino cherries to make the day go faster.:D

Schatzi
05-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Ahoy thar maties! Dh and I saw the new pirates movie... I wonder :chin: how many calories in Johnny Depp :drool: it was a good :corn: flick.
Just checkin in real quick like... MIL and BIL left yesterday back to NJ..it will be weird for a few days not to have MIL here... She was my Dish and Mop Fairy --I willl miss her... :lol: but seriously I will, I love my MIL cept she can get kinda overthetop motherly with did you do this? remember to..... Have you done this? you should do...... :rolleyes:

Dh is doin A-ok..we'll know more after the first.. :crossed: he had fun at the nascar race... and yesterday he went to his "watering hole" and had about 4 beers ... If I could I would put him in a bubble --but that's not reality.. :shrug:

Bazy: sounds like much fun was had !!!!
whenever I see these giveaways I see some peoples eyes glaze over and start drooling... gimmegimmeegimmee... very unattractive :snooty: heheee I dont need or want anything.. I have toooo much crap!
Kiwi, how can I see your face book? I wish to see Jett toooooo.... meanwhile, my two shaggy mops are going to get cut down this morn. Dh and I do it ourselves... should be funfunfun....

Schatzi
05-30-2007, 09:32 AM
oh yeah... Kiwi: Big Chicks needum Bigger Server...hence the move... I dont think any new features were added.

Sug: try to log all the way out of 3fc --you should get a message like "cookies cleared!" then log back in...see what happens

Cowpernia
05-30-2007, 01:56 PM
blink blink ..... where am I?

I see that you did not miss me at all. Bagz in particular ignored my pleas through email. Shots and Kiwi did try to help. Sugar and Wabby are excused for the cuteness factor but BAGZ IS IN BIG HUDDA.

Wabby
05-30-2007, 02:28 PM
I had complete and total faith in Kiwi's ability to get you back to 3fchicks, so I stayed out of the fray.

It's hot and sunny here. Supposed to hit 90 today. Mother nature is saving up the blustery rainy spring weather for June 16th, DD's wedding day, at which time the clouds will roll in.

Gpa Jim is back in the hospital w/ internal bleeding again. Testing to see what's going on.

Schatz, sounds like the DH is doing fabuloso.

I have plenty of junk, Bagzie, but I'd like to get rid of the old junk and get new junk.

Kiwonk
05-30-2007, 03:02 PM
:lol: Just kidding. Glad you finally popped up into the present, Peachie! Don't be too hard on Bagz; her hubby was getting an academy award or something... we had a great time eating at this cool place where you have them make the food in front of you ---- yummy {http://www.richtree.ca/}Is that the one where you eat food on a stump?
did dd get her job kiwonk??? my dd is complaining cause her job is so weather related-Alas, dd has not gotten a job yet. She's out right now pounding the pavements as they say. The paper mill in town placed an ad for summer workers, so she applied there, she put in an app. at the restaurant where we have been hanging out for more than 20 years, which personally I'm not all that thrilled about, but she can't be too picky apparently. Grocery store turned her down and hired 3 or 4 other kids which really ticks me off--they "lost" her application that she turned in in February. This small town thing is very suspect sometimes. Her BF has been subbing at the high school almost daily; she should have done that to begin with. But she hasn't heard from the rafting/camping/restaurant places, so perhaps some patience at this point would be appropriate. It's discouraging for her because it's starting to sound like last summer when absolutely no one had anything and it started to seem kind of personal when every single friend of hers was working and she wasn't. Do you think there's some hesitation to hire "the valedictorian" or something? She isn't the slightest bit snobby, I know that. Oh well, something will work out, I'm sure.
We ate all the whipped cream and maraschino cherries to make the day go faster.:D:lol3: Way to go!I wonder :chin: how many calories in Johnny Depp :drool: Oh my dear, with Johnny D a girl'd be using up the calories....
She was my Dish and Mop Fairy --I willl miss her... :lol:Apparently DH is my dish and mop fairy: he's out in the kitchen washing dishes I left behind right now. I wonder if I brought in the mop and filled the bucket and then whined a little, maybe he'd mop the floor too? Hmmm
Kiwi, how can I see your face book?Oh, I'm sorry I thought I'd sent you that. I will do so tout de suite!

So glad DH is doing well. I guess you can't handcuff him to the couch so hopefully he'll be pretty good anyway. How do you clip those little cuties -- that must be interesting! Do you use electric clippers? Some of my fellow Belgian Sheepdog owners talk about giving their dogs an "A/C strip" for the summer -- They clip a strip of hair from the bare belly up toward the chest apparently. Hardly anyone in the Belgian world clips the whole dog's hair short -- the dog would have an identity crisis I think... :dizzy:
blink blink ..... where am I?You know we really tried to rescue you -- We went back looking for you. I time travelled to Sunday but I couldn't see you there.

I want everyone to know that even though I felt like a nap yesterday, I went back out and did more painting. And nearly got carried off by the bugs; it was ridiculous. Now I am covered by bites, so lovely. Today it's pouring rain and my chairs and staring in the windows at me forlornly. One is on the picnic table trying to put on a brave face while it holds onto its one coat of paint, but its sister who didn't get her first coat yet is looking terribly sad. I would go out and give them a pep talk, but well, like I said, it's pouring....

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Mother nature is saving up the blustery rainy spring weather for June 16th, DD's wedding day, at which time the clouds will roll in.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Repeat after me, June 16th will be a beautiful day, June 16th will be a beautiful day...

Sorry to hear about Gpa Jim, poor feller. Where has he been living, I forgot? Hope he'll be okay.

Kiwi

Wabby
05-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Jimbo's been living w/ his youngest DD, just on the other side of the Columbia river in Washington state.

Kiwonk
05-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for him.

Peachie emailed that she can't get into the forum again. I've sent her Suzanne3fc's reply to my question.

Just updating, y'know. Anyone know about this goofy thing called Twitter? Heaven help us, it's blogging via instant updates that people upload via text message from their phone, or on the web. Just what the world needs, to know where every single person is and what they're doing.

Someday I envision joining the 21st c myself and getting a cellphone that can take pictures and receive news flashes and crap. I'll do nothing but sit and play with my phone.

(I'm still in the dark ages, "getting by" with a prepaid cellpone that cost me $29)

Gotta go thaw my chicken for chicken nuggets.

Kiwi

Bagzz
05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
oh no!!!!!cowpern is mad at me---i will duck myself into the duckhudda pond three times and then i will turn to the east and bow to cowpern six times and then i will send out a bag of pink chicken bones by rail.mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa!!!!!!!

Cowpernia
05-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Kiwi is soooooo ooooo oooooo smark. She found an alternate route for me to use temporarily.

I see ads embedded between posts and I don't see the jiffy-lube posting alternative at the bottom.

I thought Bagz-dh already had an academic award. I have been sitting here all depressed today watching the Jewel in the Crown and thinking the handy guy was coming next week on Thursday. Now I think he's coming this week on Thursday. House is a tip. I need a big spoonful of better mood.

Ds is going to see a volcano, is taking (but not learning) salsa and marengo or something, and saw a tv show Se Busca Un Hombre being taped in the street.

Johnny Depp is pretty but Kevin Costner is an absolute bore these days. He's on all the talk shows promoting his new film and saying things like, "People who follow my career know I wouldn't make a film without entertainment value."

:club:

Schatzi
05-30-2007, 09:59 PM
ooooh, I can't wait fer the new Costner thriller.. it looks puuurfectly spooooky... although I do find him to be a bit of a snorefest -in most of his movies. Peachy, where is DS now? still in Meheeco? At a resort??? splain

The furkids got their summer cuts and look like Tabby cats with Siamese cat heads :dizzy: the fur was a flyin but they actually tolerate the clipping pretty well.

Wabby-June 16th will be a beautiful day with piercing blue skies, a soft breeze just when you need it and be dry not a hint of humidity --the bride will be glowingly beautiful, the groom starry eyed and kayden will be a princess in pink ! You will look fabulous and will be mistaken for the maid of honor.

baghead... what is it that dh does that he wins dustcollectors for ? When we moved DH couldn't give a carp about all his trophies,,pitched them with nary a sigh... I on the other hand made a painful moan with each toss.
I made a luscious fruit salad of nectarines, blueberries,strawberries and watermelon... A B C DELISH!!!!. and I bought cherries...better than pistachios - I have to break their evil hold on me!!! but they were 6 dollars a pound :yikes: ooh and I saw that tillabrook (sp?) cheddah at the new Trader Joes that opened. I didnt buy it for fear I would eat the whole brick :sumo:
dh is carping about the nectarines being sour, and the strawberries are sour...but the :blah: :rollpin: I think i will ignore him.

Cowpernia
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
bagzdh is a tv star who did something investigative and amazing.

June 16 is the 15th birthday of the sister in the home where ds is right now. He lives with a family, shots, and fifteenth birthdays of Mexican girls are a big big deal. Let's all hope that ds has to rent a pink suit to wear. That would be so wonderful.

I called my haircutter today and she said she was in Lowe's and would call me back. She did not. I scacred her by saying I wasn't gonna dye my ahir anymore and wanted it short. Like the furbabies.

I have this pain in my stomach thing. Let's make it go away.

I don't like fruit because it's often sour. Supposed to be sweet. On the other hand, are you aware that peanuts have been improved? Remember when you used to buy a bag and had to pick out the rotten ones? They're genetically engineered and gone. Maybe they can unsour fruit.

SugP
05-31-2007, 04:39 AM
Shots and Kiwi did try to help. Sugar and Wabby are excused for the cuteness factor

But...but...didn't I say something like "I don't have a clue what's wrong but I'm sure it'll be all better really, really soon. Hee hee ha ha ho ho" ? Besides, Kiwi is the brains at 3fc. :D

I Mother nature is saving up the blustery rainy spring weather for June 16th, DD's wedding day, at which time the clouds will roll in.

Wheee! June 16 was/is my wedding (I actually first wrote weeding and then deleted it. Hmmm...) day too! Great choice. I will make absolutely sure that the weather is gorgeous, Wabs. From the way you described it, it's going to be a lovely wedding.

Poor Grandpa Jim. Hope he's OK. Man that old guy sure knows how to hang in there, doesn't he?

:lol: Grocery store turned her down and hired 3 or 4 other kids which really ticks me off--they "lost" her application that she turned in in February.

Well that ain't right. It almost does sound like there's some funny business going on there. You never know with all the small town "politics".

Apparently DH is my dish and mop fairy: he's out in the kitchen washing dishes I left behind right now. I wonder if I brought in the mop and filled the bucket and then whined a little, maybe he'd mop the floor too?

Oooh. When he's finished send him over here. My dh was being such a fussbudget yesterday whining about having to go to work, do a bit of shopping and cook dinner because I was so :dizzy: that I couldn't really do much. Such a senstive man.:frypan: He's driving me to the doctor this afternoon - "I'll just drop you off at the curb, right?", he said. :rollpin:

I keep hearing about Twitter but fail to see the point.

Johnny Depp is pretty but Kevin Costner is an absolute bore these days.

Isn't he though? I used to sort of like him but now he's on my other list right below Mel Gibson.

He's on all the talk shows promoting his new film and saying things like, "People who follow my career know I wouldn't make a film without entertainment value."

Well duh. Do you think we'd go just to see your old wrinkly self, Kevin? :dizzy:

The furkids got their summer cuts and look like Tabby cats with Siamese cat heads :dizzy: the fur was a flyin but they actually tolerate the clipping pretty well.

Awww, we need pictures!

I made a luscious fruit salad of nectarines, blueberries,strawberries and watermelon... A B C DELISH!!!!.

Wow, the fact that you made the fruit salad and then actually ate it counts as a cow milestone, you know? It's actually a tradition around here to buy fruit and watch it rot, right darlings?

I have this pain in my stomach thing. Let's make it go away.

Pain be gone! :wizard: There. All better?

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Bestest Lovingest Wishes to Sugar Cube. :grouphug: .

We need :rain:

I need :moo:

I am cleaning my kitchen floor and the more I clean, the dirtier it looks. I mean the clean spots make the other spots ... you know. I mean Shots does not know but others of you know.

Someone post. :frypan:

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Peachcow, I hope you're in without the IP# now, cuz look :eek: (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1713889&postcount=8)

ooooh, I can't wait fer the new Costner thriller.. it looks puuurfectly spooooky... although I do find him to be a bit of a snorefest -in most of his movies.Yeah, I used to think he was really hot -- I loved Dances With Wolves, but I have to admit he turned out to be not really the man of my dreams. Although in his favor, he was doing a movie on the Maine coast and rented a house owned by some friends of friends of mine who got their picture taken with him. They said he was really nice. :shrug: But jeez, some of the films he's been in :barf:
When we moved DH couldn't give a carp about all his trophies,,pitched them with nary a sigh...That would give me conniptions. Are they sports trophies? I guess it depends on how much you cared about what you got them for. We have some friends who moved last summer and when we went to visit them, they had transformed their very cool basement bar into a trophy room (with bar, of course...). He's a really good runner. It was fun to look at, because a lot of the prizes/trophies were oddball things.

It almost does sound like there's some funny business going on there. You never know with all the small town "politics".I think so -- you have to know someone to hear about jobs in the first place, and then they often give them to relatives of people in charge. Even the school system; I've been disgusted with some of their hiring practices. Of course they post these jobs and interview everyone and their neighbor, but then they hire a relative of someone in the admin office.
My dh was being such a fussbudget yesterday ...He's driving me to the doctor this afternoon - "I'll just drop you off at the curb, right?", he said. :rollpin:
I'm coming over there and :kickbutt: Not that mine's any more sensitive. Although he did just finish vacuuming the living room. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and go out and get a real job and then hold his feet to the home fires so to speak. He seems to have developed a domestic streak in his dotage :s:
Wow, the fact that you made the fruit salad and then actually ate it counts as a cow milestone, you know? It's actually a tradition around here to buy fruit and watch it rot, right darlings? That's right. I believe I'm rotting some bananas as we speak and perhaps a grapefruit or 2 as well :smug:
I am cleaning my kitchen floor and the more I clean, the dirtier it looks. I'm afraid I know ezzackly. Of course, when I clean my kitchen floor, the tiles come loose, but that's just me...

DD is down at her grammy's house helping her clean. So she is earning money, and being a sweet girl at the same time. Lots of brownie points. She put in 3 job applications yesterday. Somebody is bound to hire her.

Kiwi

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
I can not get her by clicking on the link. That way, I get what you showed me above. Using the IP you shared, I can get here. As you probably guessed.

I am rotting assorted berries. And some greens in a bag.

Dogpatch Up North sounds like Dogpatch Down South. All in the family.

Just heard a show on NPR about marriage today and 70 percent of low income people do not marry. I think 70 percent of upper income do but I was concerned about the knowledge that low income do not marry and that @$# at my school job who has the mother of her niece working for her and is NOT in violation of the rule that says your SIL may not work for you because THEY DO NOT GET MARRIED>>>>>> Makes me mad.

I realize I like David Letterman and that type because when Kevin Costner goes on othe shows, they'll say how wonderful he is and how spell binding his films and how witty and all that crap while Letterman will suck his teeth and make a non-sequiteur. Not that I've seen Costner on there lately but I did see Obama the other night go on and on about the changes he'll make as president only to have Letterman reply, "That's a great suit."

Speaking of suits, I am trying to be helpful and looking for pink suits for DS. I found this one I can not get her by clicking on the link. That way, I get what you showed me above. Using the IP you shared, I can get here. As you probably guessed.

I am rotting assorted berries. And some greens in a bag.

Dogpatch Up North sounds like Dogpatch Down South. All in the family.

Just heard a show on NPR about marriage today and 70 percent of low income people do not marry. I think 70 percent of upper income do but I was concerned about the knowledge that low income do not marry and that @$# at my school job who has the mother of her niece working for her and is NOT in violation of the rule that says your SIL may not work for you because THEY DO NOT GET MARRIED>>>>>> Makes me mad.

I realize I like David Letterman and that type because when Kevin Costner goes on othe shows, they'll say how wonderful he is and how spell binding his films and how witty and all that crap while Letterman will suck his teeth and make a non-sequiteur. Not that I've seen Costner on there lately but I did see Obama the other night go on and on about the changes he'll make as president only to have Letterman reply, "That's a great suit."

Speaking of suits, I am trying to help DS find a suitable pink suit and have sugggested this one. It's too big though so he'll have to tie a rope around the waist.

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 03:03 PM
I am havng Deja Vu reading peachies wittiness

SugP
05-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Dogpatch Up North sounds like Dogpatch Down South.

Sounds like Dullsville over Yonder (is yonder a prepostion?). I think everyone is this town is related, and if yer not in the volunteer fire brigade or best friends with the butcher's wife you're nothin'.

Speaking of suits, I am trying to help DS find a suitable pink suit and have sugggested this one. It's too big though so he'll have to tie a rope around the waist.

That ain't pink, it's salmon! Or apricot maybe? Or pumpkin mousse??

Well, I went to the ENT doc (not that one, Peachy, the other one, the one who whips out the scalpel and actually knows something) and he stuck electrodes on my face and blew hot air in my ears and made me hang my head off the side of the chair and look through some funny glasses and then told me I do indeed have benign postional vertigo that should go away if I do the handy dandy exercises twice a day. If I get one more stupid medical problem this year I am going to scream! :mad:

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
i am BORED BORED BORED!!! Now that life has settled down a bit.. I find myself so tired of being bored... I need a job too Kiwi and Peachie. That hiring practice crap happens all over the place... they post it to fulfill HR rules and regs only to already have a person in mind or already selected to fill it... and nepotism is alive and well.
GADZOOKS PEACH thats some zoot suit! why must he wear pink?
I have a cheap White :yikes: vinyl pebbly floor that catches all the dirt and refuses to give it up. I am embarrassed to tell you that I sweep, then dry mop it, then mop it, then spot scrub it...its a horror that never looks clean... I had a fantastic mud colored floor in my old home, it was tan, brown and grey...matched dirt puuurfectly !

I dont care for letterman or leno..I do like Jon Stewart and Conan Obrien.

oh dear Kiwi, take yer pic...softball,baseball,bowling, trapshooting, football... All Dhs... I had some for trap and skeetshooting, but they got tossed in a moment of a feeling "FREE of Junque!" I mourn them now ... next will be all the innane diplomas he's amassed for every bloody course he's taken for cisco. :dizzy: I added 4 recently with all the Villanova courses I took... they're pretty they're sitting on a shelf :rolleyes: somewhere....

Obamas has what .... maybe 3-4 years government experience in total??? I think he needs to get more experience personally.... I think we're gonna need someone /team of foreign affair experts to help START to FIX what has been done...

I have nothing more to say at the moment...perhaps in another moment or so I will post again

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, you got to admit that I must mean what I say. Must mean what I say.

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Have you all tried that thingies called THE ERASER ?? Mr. Clean makes one and other companies do too. I bought some and they will CLEAAAANNNNN Shot's floor. They kind of disappear as you use them and are bewildering.

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
dahlink, I should own stock in Mr Clean:D its just MAGICAL!!!!! loveit ! perhaps my calling in life is to test,sample cleaning products!!!!!

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 03:46 PM
Ok, then. What will clean my carpet? What will get burned on grease off the stove? What will get mildew off the top of the shower? What will pick all the cat hair off the carpet? What will straighten the desk?

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Spot Shot works best. Get a maid with a Bissell hot pro to shampoo them

Hot water with a steamer. Get a maid with a steamer to steam it

Pinesol with alcohol and mr cleans magic thing. Get a maid to do it.its icky work

Dyson The animal DC17 model. When you hire the above maid -make sure this is the vacumm she has, or instruct her to wear knee pads and go inch by inch with a lint brush.

A shredder . SHRED all things on the desk..maids cannot be trusted with this task.

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Jeez. What is that?

A steamer like for veggies?

Isn't that a poisonous mixture?

How many vacuums do you have?

Shred CDs and stamps and little puffins and a Gameboy and vitamins? Is that what cleanies do?

SugP
05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
I was going to suggest a maid too. Although I think you would have to say "cleaner" or some such nowadays to be PC while someone else is doing your dirty work.

Cleanies are not sentimental at all.

Me: Your house always looks so perfect. Where do you hide all your stuff?
My Bestest Cleanie Friend: What stuff?

SugP
05-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah and those magic eraser thingies are the bomb. But it kind of freaks me out that they disappear little by little. Where do they go??

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 05:12 PM
I want to know that, too. Where do they go? What are they made of? 'Splain this Shotsie.

Did you see that the head of NASA said this, "I have no doubt that global - that a trend of global warming exists," NASA Administrator Michael Griffin said in a taped interview that aired Thursday on National Public Radio. "I am not sure that it is fair to say that is a problem we must wrestle with."

"I guess I would ask which human beings, where and when, are to be accorded the privilege of deciding that this particular climate that we have right here today, right now, is the best climate for all other human beings. I think that's a rather arrogant position for people to take," Griffin said.

To me he sounds like the really nice woman everyone in town likes, the one who started a rape support group because her dd was abducted by aliens in a spaceship, raped and returned to the bedroom. I mean she appears normal but ...

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 05:21 PM
where do they go??
I Knowwwwwww Suggie!!!!!! Where or where I wonder!!!!It keeps me up at night!!!! ok,not really

What stuff?
check under the beds and in the closets...if not there, they are in the attic and basement, in large tupperware bins, labeled and color coded... if that is the case, RUN RUN RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
or, just never move in with her or like stay fer more than a night... You might be scooped up and put in the washer--or in a tupperware bin... never to be seen nor heard from again.

a steamer like fer veggies? I never thought of that!!! ..has possibilities, a multifunctional cleaning and cooking device!!!!! Peachers you are a GENIUS!!!!

Isn't that a poisonous mixture? this is why we need maids with masters degree in chemistry.

How many vacuums do you have? I have one now. My new DYSON TURBOJET THE ANIMAL DC17 in all its purple splendor!!!!!!!!!!

Shred CDs and stamps and little puffins and a Gameboy and vitamins?Is that what cleanies do? ...

We have no souls, get high on the smell of bleach and snort dirt. but I even draw the line at Puffins!!! I would put the puffin in a closet,or under a bed, or in a tupperware storage box ..in the uh :chin: attic or ummm... the basement . :s:

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 05:35 PM
I sure hope everyone makes it over by tomorrow, because the old server will be canceled tomorrow evening Suzanne posted that yesterday -- so hopefully you are getting in normally by tonight? :?:
Not that I've seen Costner on there lately but I did see Obama the other night go on and on about the changes he'll make as president only to have Letterman reply, "That's a great suit.":lol: I saw that. Made me laugh too.

It's so nice of you to help DS get a pimp suit, Peachie.

Wow, you have a weird doctor, Sug. Was it fun getting hot air blown into your ear?

I'm going to go paint my chairs some more. And get severe bug bites, I assume. My legs already itch like crazy. Eek But hopefully by tomorrow I will have pretty chairs to photograph.

Meanwhile I want to see photos of the furbabies with their summer haircuts!

Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Me: Your house always looks so perfect. Where do you hide all your stuff?
My Bestest Cleanie Friend: What stuff?I just don't get that -- how is it possible????????????
:stars:

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 05:53 PM
sounds like my sister Peach...

soooo: Dh is getting ready for a series of appts tomorrow, and for going back to work on Monday... and I haveta play secretary. I leave a message,and another and another for the cardiac nurse...we call the other office, I get the info DH requested - I relay to DH...and then the Spanish Inquisition starts..and of course, I didnt get or say all of what he needs.. soooo, I call back, I speak with Morgan (the nurse, who from now on will be called Natasha, because that is what I think her name should be -) I get More info, and answer More of DHs questions. I hang up... and then DH NOW WANTS MORE INFO AND HAS MORE REQUESTS!!! I say YOU call, he says No you call, I call and speak to Natasha:
Hi this is Charlene ... , (preg Pause) AGAIN!
Ken is a horrible boss, now he thinks he wants to pick up the med scripts and referrals .. and he needs another copy for work...could you have it ready?
Natasha: does he want me to mail the scripts and he will pick up the refferal?
I :blah: to ken like a parrot,saying "oh Natasha he is right here,very busy with laying on the couch, let me interrupt him." :s:
Ken, :blah: Ken says: I'll pick them all up, then "mouths" to me "dont forget to ask her if she is at that location today and the other copy i need for work".. :dz:

Schatz: Natasha, Ken will pick it up and he needs :blah: and are you at :blah:
Natasha: Yes, if he can get here by 4 I will be here to give him the :blah:
Shatz: ooooh, he'll be there , I can't get him out of here quick enough.
click
Schatz: Why did I have to call her yet a 3rd time Ken? Why couldnt you talk to her?

DH: "Why should I make an *** of myself , you did so well with the first 2 calls I figured you had a rapport with her" he heh heh...." funny funny what a riot..

Why do men do this???
SK

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 06:04 PM
Kiwi, you snuck in whilst I was on my :soap: ...hhheeeeeee
.. I have the same problem.. everyone can sit outside, or do stuff... and nary a bite
not me, them black flies, chiggers, skeeters, noseeums eat meup alive!!!!!! I wear Deep Woods, natural scent, or Avon crap to ward the :dracula: off.

SugP
05-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Yessiree, I've heard that Avon Skin-So-Soft is the best insect repellent. I don't get bitten much but dh and ds11 sure do.

Was it fun getting hot air blown into your ear?

Yup, right up there with Giving Birth. :D The do it to irritate the nerve responsible for balance. And boy, does it get irritated - you get so dizzy you think you're going to fall right off the chair.

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Pay attention: This is my medical discovery. I have not-a-pain but a discomfort sometimes in my upper left abdomen and I know there's a diverticulicity thing there. This is my discovery: PAY ATTENTION ... YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW THIS!!! If I put something .. a penciil, a pen cap, a stick of pack of gum under the left bosom and let it sit there all held in place by flappy booby ... the discomfort is ALL GONE. It's like the what-would-Bagz-call-it is whispering mean things to the abdomen and needs to be separated.

Are you astounded? Sugar, feel free to discuss this with your doctor while he's blowing in your ear with your head hanging off a chair and making you walk half-naked across the room to the table.

My hairdresser did not call me back. I spoke to her yesterday and she said she'd call back and didn't and I'm through with her. But she was good and cheap and near. What to do.

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I wasn't gonna say nuthin Sug... been there, done that...taint fun- :barf: I know exactly what you are dealing with. :hug:

Schatzi
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
I say give her another chance peach... and when she comes, pre-tease your hair and hide pen caps, nubby pencillettes, and as a cracker jack prize stick a wad of teaberry gum behind yer ear.

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 09:55 PM
You guys are killing me :rofl: I think you've hit on a critical new scientific discovery, CowPeach!! You should contact the CDC or the AMA or JAMA and chronicle your findings! If I have thingamabob discomfort in the whosits quadrant I will rush to find a whatsis to put between the whichicle and phnopsicus. Have you tried a cat?

The do it to irritate the nerve responsible for balance. And boy, does it get irritated - you get so dizzy you think you're going to fall right off the chair.Lord, it sounds like I'd be puking all over the place. I hope it goes away soon :grouphug:

Why do men do this??? Because they are babies, of course. I make DH do all the insurance stuff. That way, when he has medical issues, he is the one who knows all about it and I don't have to do it :devil:

Guess what?!? DD got a JOB!!!!!!!!!!! The place she dropped by on a whim yesterday called back and wants her to come in and train tomorrow. It sounds like she might be on the front desk and also housekeeping, plus occasional serving at special events. It's a restaurant/inn with cabins (http://www.bigmoosecabins.com/index.php) that caters to the rafters in the summer, and it's right on the lake, so it will be a very pleasant place to work. I wouldn't be too surprised to see her entertaining at some point there; they often have live entertainment on weekends. :cp: Yay I'm so glad!!!

Whooie, looks like their website could use some proofreading...

I made lovely homemade chicken nuggets for dinner -- not fried, baked. Of course I did dip them in butter first and bread crumbs, but still I don't think they're too bad for you, may 100 or 150 more calories per person than chicken alone. And we have leftovers (uhoh).

Later chickies
Kiwi

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 10:02 PM
By the way, check out the virtual tour (http://www.bigmoosecabins.com/vr_tour.php#) on that website, it's cool. The living room used to be totally cluttered with (real) stuffed animals and birds; looks like they cleaned it up a bit. In the corner by the front desk counter, they used to have a children's corner with a trunk of toys and dressup things, racks of books etc. We've been going up there once or twice a year since I moved here. We'll be going a whole lot more this summer. :s:

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 10:21 PM
That place is BEAUTIFULLLLL. Don't go messing with the wordsies. It's part of the woodsy charm. Loose Moose and all that .... I want to go there. I wonder if DS will find a job when he comes home. They'll be all et up, won't they? But he NEEDS one to pay car insurance. You're so lucky to have a kid who is not only close enough to visit at work but who is working at such a cute place!!

Did y'all see the Pirate Show? The scientist/exotic dancer who tried to act like Johnny Depp but who figured out things others didn't and saved the team but had a really bad attitude, got set adrift. I was so disappointed. We need more scientist/exotic dancers I say.

Kiwonk
05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
I was going to watch that Pirate thing but I forgot all about it. I got caught up in watching virtual tours of all the Big Moose cabins. I think I should just move up there to one of those cabins. You know, just in case DD needs me or something....

Yeah, I imagine DS might be out of luck with a local job if he hasn't already talked to anyone. When does he get home? Are you invited to the weekend in Puerta Vallerta?

Kiwi, dreamer

Bagzz
05-31-2007, 11:40 PM
man i am missing so much around here--i really have enjoyed the health discussions---i now feel as old as i look so it's time to start talking about my ailments----i want to try the saggy can trick--do you think it will help me get rid of heartburn??? i heard the prevacid i take will eventually give me broken hips someday--hopefully i will get mine early to beat all of you to the hip replacement shop. I think it was broken hips,maybe it was a heart attack.oh well,them's the breaks!==== my gadssss sugar---that sounds like a witch doctor treatment for the dizzyness----at least you kept yer clothes on!!!! and as far as husbands that CLEAN go shatz----that is an unheard of character in these parts!!!! he is great in so many ways i have learned to not care about it cause he doesn't care if i bother cleaning!!!!!congrats kiwonkers on dd's job!!! that looks like a gorgeous place to hang out--much nicer than a stupid grocery store=-=i worked at one and it can be very irritating---ask peachbat!!! stupid customers====MY YANKEES ARE COMING ON TOOSEDAY--I AM SO HAPPY!!! they are going to be all mad cause our dollar is really strong and they hate that---they want everything at fifty percent off with no tax==i tell them they need to pay tax so i can spend my holiday in the hospital for free====just kidding--i really like the 'mericans---they are always very appreciative of all the hospitality our town is known for=---we have nothing else to do but be nice cause there aren't too many of us-----sort of the dogpatch of the REALLY far NORTH!!!===i have been very busy--my nephew is getting married on the weekend and we are all atwitter!!!====he is sweet and the first grandchild to get married----i miss you guys so don't forget about me--i will be BACK {arnold swartsxnas;fln'faas egger was in canada this week and he said that 'i will be BACK!!!' xoxoxox

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 11:42 PM
I am looking at your ticker and noticing you've been doing the 21 day challenge for 35 minutes. Nice going. I am proud.

I am invited nowhere and he has to get a job. Or find a way to make money without a job. Like .... going door to door and rebinding people's books.

Cowpernia
05-31-2007, 11:46 PM
BAGZIEEEE> Post of picture of you and Arnold Swartsxnas;fln'faas egger !!! How thrilling. Are you bigger than him? I mean .. your arse. Is your arse bigger? Just kidding. Maybe.

Schatzi
06-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Dear Dr.Cowpernia,
I have a fat saggy cheeky arse. will sticking pencils and gumwads under each cheek help lift or reduce butt fat?
Thankyou,
Sign me "WIDE LOAD"

Schatzi
06-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Kiwi, that place is so freekin charming!!!! Mooses and birds and rafting and all that outdoorsy crap!!!! I want us to have a cow getaway there!!!! I want to drink margies, and toast marshmellows and eat elk and moose meat.

Schatzi
06-01-2007, 09:52 AM
:wave: buhbye Bagzie! Have fun bein all atwitter!

Cowpernia
06-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Dear Ms. Shots,

Yes. Have dowels cut five inches long, sand the ends and put under arse. Let me know how sitting works. You may have to reinsert.

Dr. Peach.

On radio they keep saying that Dr. Kavorkian has been let out of prison because he promises to not help anyone suicide themselves AND because he's in failing health. I don't know. Some information missing here.

On radio they also keep saing it's the first day of Hurricane Season and they have high expectations and they won't make the mistakes of last year and be wrong. Egad.

Cowpernia
06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
I am goiing to start a new threadie.