Old 05-09-2007, 08:48 AM   #1  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Default 30 something Wed. May 9

Hey all

Everyone must be sleeping in. I have been so busy really haven't had a chance to get in and talk.

I will check in later

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...so i finally did get to catch up on everyone's post yesterday. I was unbelievably insane yesterday. I helped a friend move her horse first thing before work, actaully ran a few minutes late to work..but oh well. Then straight after work, i had an continuing education lecture that was given at a really really nice resturant in town. Its great when the drug reps throw down for good stuff. It acutally was a good lecutre, learned lots and had some unbelievably great food and wonderful wine. Needless to say...didn't weigh in today since i know i wouldn't have lost any thing. FYI for all those have struggles...this week has been a struggle for me too...eating wise. You aren't alone.
Melinda - i'm very sorry about your depression/lack of feeling good. I really hope you start feeling better. We enjoy you're peepy mountain dew induced sugary pep talks. All i have to say is hang in there. I didn't meet DH until i was 31. I actaully did meet him through yahoo personals. It sounds like men are hard to meet in your neck of the woods. I wouldn't give up. Just hang in there. Start focusing on your eating and don't worry so much, it will happen when you least expect it.
roo - sorry you are so down these days. I hope things get better. Keep going for walks...its good for you
Christina - don't stress about the 8oz weight gain. We all have those. It could be for a multitude of reasons. Just stay focused and hopefully next week it will be off.
Michelle - ouch that boo boo must hurt.
Kerri - sorry you've been a bit depressed and we'll keep your uncle in our thoughts
LBH - congrats on the job interview...maybe one day it will be a perm job and not temp.
Well i hope everyone has a brighter, cheerier day. I have two dentist apts today...first i go and get my guard made for my stupid tmj stuff, then this afternoon i go for a consult with the endodontist. I have a tooth that i had root canal years ago and its wasn't done properly...so have to have it redone...yuck!!!!!! i hated it the first time. I've been putting it off already for way too long. Alright all...good luck
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Morning Everyone!

I can't believe that I'm the second post today?! That's a first... Got up early this morning to exercise. I exercised on Monday and felt great all day. I didn't yesterday and felt like crap all day. The alarm went off at 5:30 and I got up immediately. No hitting the snooze button because with me 5 minutes becomes 15 minutes. DH is off work today so he took the kids to school. I've got a "butter pecan gooey butter cake" in the oven (so good!) and will be taking it up to the school later today. Lots of of teacher appreciation things going on this week.

Lauren ~ congrats on the laptop! Very cool. Sounds to me like the FIL is going to help you out. DH needs to just come right out and ask about the dinero. Men.

Michelle ~ ouch! Nasty rug burn you've got. Careful there Grandma. How is middle daughter doing? She was wanting to quit school a few weeks back. I hope that things are better now.

GG ~ yeah ~ your stuff is ok! Have you given up completely on the house in Atlanta? You were so excited about it. Did you already get out of the contract?

Kerri ~ Excellent on taking the stairs instead of the escalator! Baby steps... get away from the fast food!!! That stuff is deadly. I can't understand why I'm fat as I rarely eat fast food. Ok, that is a bunch of BS... I know exactly why I'm fat ~ I eat too many sweets and don't move my *** enough. My youngest was sitting out on our porch swing with me yesterday evening and she asked me if I had a baby in my tummy:-(.

Sheila ~ cruise??? How cool would that be?

happy2be ~ your family is beautiful! Sean is one gorgeous boy. You remind me of Fergie. People probably tell you that all of the time. DH looks pretty darn good too;-). I'm a huge smile person and can tell from his smile that he's a kind person.

Karen, Lisa, Melinda, Michellin, make it a great day! I'm writing this post from memory and can't remember what everyone posted yesterday.
Toodles ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #4  

oh sorry..forgot to say hey there sheila
Old 05-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #5  

joan - to answer you question...we still have the contract on the house..and i was very excited about it..but DH found some issues with the septic tank..he's going to talk to the ppl who did the tank this week...and depending on the answer, we may pull out of the contract the end of this week. We actually may go look at houses again this weekend. So i'll keep you guys posted?
Old 05-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #6  

Height: 5'6

Hi All!

Michelle: I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at that pic yesterday. The look on your face was so miserable and just thinking about how many times throughout the day someone will ask "What Happened?!?" and you will have to re-tell the whole story.

A few years back, I was play wrestling with DH (just playing...get your minds out of the gutter ) and we got a little out of hand, I ended up flipping over onto a floor potted plant and making a weird half-circle bruise on my cheek. EVERYONE wanted to know what happened and it was so funny (If I told them).....we don't play wrestle anymore

p.s. Just to let everyone know, the diet is on day 3 and I am hungry, cranky and have a headache...must be doing some good this time! I'm trying the super light breakfast and lunch and then a semi-normal dinner. It really sucks, but at least I can eat with my family instead of feeling like I need to retreat into another room to avoid the temptation of what they are eating! Dieting is SO isolating when you are the only one on it. It would be nice if they had a few lbs to lose and we could suffer together
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:14 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all,

Melinda, I hear ya chicka! Men in Toledo aren't that much better. I saw one guy from Match.com and it was horrible. Who knows, you may meet him in a jury pool.

Shiela, I liked the idea of a cruise, but have you ever been on one? There is nothing but food ~ everywhere. I have been on two, a three day one and a seven day one. Had to take fat and skinny clothes on both.

Lauren, good job on the interview. Hopefully G'pa will help out.

GG, glad your stuffs okay. Hopefully DH can work everything out with the septic guys. I would hate to have something in place only to search again. Oy vey!

Michelle, Oww! Put some antibiotic cream on that, it will help. How's the granddaughter? We need updates.

to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning every one!

Kerri I am sorry you are feeling so down, we are here for you, if you need support here he are! look at how much crap I have going on somedays we all have them. I am here for you!

Joan it is funny you say a smile can tell you a lot about a person, I was divorced for 2 yrs. when I met DH and his smile and his eyes the windows of the soul, were so attractive I agree, they can tell so much about a person. Hey can I come to school too?, that cake sounds mmmm...

Lauren good luck with the job, I hope it turns out into something permanent. And I wish you all the best finding the right house at the right price it is exciting looking for a house and nerve racking.

GG good luck with the house!

Sheila I love the idea of getting together!!! sounds fun! it would be great if it can happen!

well I have sooo much paperwork to file, I have been procrastinating and it is getting to the point were it is driving me crazy!!! I got to do it, I hate it but it has to be done.
I had an awesome day yesterday after breakfast with the gals I came home did nothing really, and at 1:00 PM I figured enough of that, so I went to the gym, I was not suppose to spend any more $$$ on gym clothes but I couldn't resist, they had the cutest Nike short set (I never wear exercises shorts, what was I thinking!!!) but it is too cute! and they had 30% off!!!
I came home and packed a lunch sack and took Sean to the beach for the afternoon after school. I didn't want to sit at home, and the kids in the neighborhood have not been to nice to him, so we went to the beach, it was a beautiful afternoon, the weather was perfect in the high 70 low 80s DH met us there after work we watched the sunset and came home for dinner. Sean asked me today before he left to school if we can go again, I love it we are going again tonight, I am thinking I am going to pick up some picnic foods and have dinner at the beach!!!

I have piles and piles of paper waiting to be file, I guess I better go!

Talk to you later!

Have a great day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #9  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Ok updates coming
Jessica (new momma) has severe depression and we are dealing with it as best we can
Nevaeh (new baby) doing GREAT she's so alert and wonderful
Angelica my youngest daughter is going on home school just till the end of this year with so many bumps in our lives i felt it was ok since she all ready had to change high school's in the middle of the year new house new baby etc
George still locked up but i went to see him sunday im so proud of everything he's doing up there he told me momma i can finally read a REAL chapter book i almost cried he did to he could see how proud i was of him he held me for 10 mins when he first walked out
James my youngest is getting mouthy starting with i hate you bull sh*t so iv'e been shuttin that down REAL QUICK
as for me well just say what happened is it was 2 am going for the bathroom tripped and slid on my face 3 feet SWEET huh LOL
as for my diet i did restart yesterday and i feel great im just starting with lowering carbs cal counting etc
now im going to get pics to share and will post them up in here of all the kids
707 Goddess
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Here's george from sunday

And his PRISON SHOT LOL not really but they do have these boys working out and running 9 mile's through the mountains

baby's bath time

Angelica and baby
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:02 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Ahhhhhhh Michelle... what a sweet baby. I have a thing for baby feet. I kissed my kids feet constantly as they're just so little and sweet. I'd forgotten how teeny they are. What is tattoed on George's chest? It looks like "Michelle" ???

GG ~ good luck house hunting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you won't have to.
michelinwoman ~ I'm hoping that Day3 was a success. That is always a tough one for me as that is right when I'm sick of being cranky and the diet is chucked out the window.
Lisa ~ had to laugh when reading your post. *Horrible* was underlined... it must have been a bad experience. Fill us in sometime. My nieces are all single and they have some great stories. I just don't get it as I have some absolutely beautiful nieces with great careers and yet they just can't seem to find a good man. They've got so much going for them and I can't understand why the men aren't lined up at the door.
happy ~ that mountain of paperwork is gone, right??? I hate getting behind filing things. We put so much stuff out of sight when showing the house and I really have quite a pile to go thru. I'm got little stacks of stuff all over my dining room buffet. I just finished registering the kids at the new school and I had to dig up all of their records, report cards, etc., etc... I haven't even started getting together all of Liam's IEP stuff.

I ate a huge bowl of oatmeal this morning before heading off to school to man the dessert table for Teacher Appreciation week. I knew that if I went there w/o something in my tummy that I'd be sampling everything. Oatmeal is the greatest for filling a person up. I wasn't even tempted to touch a thing. I stayed to cleanup and didn't get out of there until nearly 2:00 and by that time I was really hungry. So, like an idiot what do I do... take some remaining cookies home. Dumb. I shared them with my girls but still was disappointed in myself.
Night everyone. Gotta go to bed as tomorrow is another busy day. Field trip to the zoo with my middle child.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:50 PM   #12  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey everyone

I am having to make this quick. My eating has been very good for two days. I am doing some type of cleanse and mineral crap along with energy junk. Anyway I feel pretty darn good.
Daycare has been busy busy

I literally worked my --- off all week I have tweeked the routine a bit I run it like a preschool in the mornings and afternoon I do rest time snack time and play time. Alot of work and I am tired.

I hope everyone is doing well it sounds like it.

About the Cruise heck I just thought it would be fun I have heard that the food is everywhere but hey 3or 4 day cruise we would all be so busy visiting food would just be secondary. lol

catch you all in the a.m.

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote