UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default my new motivation

hello all i've moved back up to around 22 stone and i need to get down to well something slightly better for the end of september when i am going to be best man at my mates wedding.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:48 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hello you! Haven't seen you in AGES!

Jump in!

I like your "Britishness" So true. Although, it's my motorbike that's Japanese and I don't have a TV
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:40 AM   #3  

How are things Si - last time you got on here you were asking for budget meal advice. Are things any better?

It is only May so you have a few months to go until September. Aim for a losss of at least 2lb a week I would say (any more is a bonus) and being a male you will probably lose more than that (damn you!!). I dunno what you like eating but go back to the advice we gave re your budgeting ideas I guess). If you are not fussy in what you eat and are not on a strict budget anymore maybe get one of those slimming mags that always have a weeks menu or so. Or get a book from the libray - maybe one that has slimming for men or the whole family - the Judith Willis books seem ok I think. Or get a weight watchers one. However if you are not following a particular regime, you still can but you would have to folow properly even down to their choice of snacks otherwise it could all go pear shaped.

If you are working take in a lunch of low fat houmous and some veggie crudites (small chunks of carrots and celery, or a flask of soup either home made or bought. Go careful with sandwiches these are all high in calories. If you have a microwave at work maybe get in the habit of reheating left overs from the night before as your lunch.

I think there are some decent recipes on this board and other boards throught. Look at the weightwatchers recipes (not in UK fat chicks so some of the food/measurements may sound weird).
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote