Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default thats it i cant go at it alone...

ive had enough! all i have been doing is non stop eating for the past weeks a now instead of losing, im gaining! i dont know what im suppose to do to stop this but i just eat and eat at my first sitting and then i feel so guilty for the rest of the day.. i feel as though i have no will power to stop and this is taking control of my life.. i dont want to sit down and eat anymore because ill start eating and then when i at least know it.. i have already eating enough for the whole day and its just breakfast! what can i do???!!?
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:12 PM   #2  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

Height: 5'5"

Pinupdreams,
Congratulations and well done for the weight loss. I don't feel that there is anything I or anybody else can tell you. How did you lose the 74 pounds? It seems you hit a rut and you need to re-inject yourself with motivation and will power. You can do this girly... somebody said to me the other day "patience, patience, patience" and I can't argue with that... because it's right. Sometimes you have your ups... at the moment it seems your having a downer... but keep going... perseverence is the key!! You can do it!
seranab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8

thank you so much, i know it might seem like what i needed was way more help than just a few words but belive me your words help put a smile on my face and i agree with you when you said that sometimes we just need to re-inject ourselfs with that same motivation we started.
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/211/160

Height: 5"5

LOOK at how far you've come! I have just started on my journey and I'm looking at your success with admiration. This is just a bump in the road. Someone on here (don't remember who) has a quote something like this: Giving up and binging all day because you over ate or ate something you shouldn't is like throwing yourself down the stairs cuz you tripped on the first one.
Whatever...something like that but i think of it alot.
SO? You messed up. Here's another quote I like: "If you spend your life with one leg in the past and one leg in the future, you piss all over today" Forget last few weeks and don't worry about "what ifs". Just take it a day at a time.
(BOY...got enough cliches for the day??! lol)
reneeks5 is offline   Reply With Quote