Old 05-07-2007, 06:14 AM   #1  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Arrow Weekly Weigh-In~May 7-13

Good morning ladies. I've been up since a bit before 5:00 this morning, just couldn't sleep any longer.

I'm down 3 lbs this week!!!! I'm in the 150's at 158.

Oh, yeah - have I mentioned - I'm in the 150's!!!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:23 AM   #2  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

Height: 5'5"

You go girl!!! What an accomplishment!!!

I'm down 2.4 this week, and (need to confess) I had a not so good food day on Saturday. But - I recovered yesterday. And I got up this morning and onto the treadmill for the 1st time.

So all in all.... major successes!!
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Yea, Robin and Beth!!!!!! I'll report shortly...haven't weighted yet. (This week is the first week I'm actually scared to! I've been onplan all week but for some reason the scale was fluctuating a lot and I think know it's water fluctuations from traveling but I'm still intimidated.)
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Well, down a pound...but hey, I hit the 40 pound mark! Friday's weight was a pound less than today's so I'm still counting on lowering again tomorrow but the official reading will have to wait until next Monday.
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Way to go, Robin!! WOW -- the 150s!!!

Congrats to you too, Beth and Tricia!

I haven't weighed in yet -- that's tomorrow, but I am SCARED. Not only have I been unable to do cardio this week, but I also ate WAY too much on a couple of the days (especially yesterday at the wine festival - oh my). I was up 3 pounds this morning. Eek!! I hope I can get it back down at least one of those pounds by tomorrow, but I won't be burning any calories today, really. I have to go to the doctor after school, so I can't even go to the gym and do the recumbent bike, which is all my foot will allow and which doesn't get my heart rate up no matter how fast I pedal anyway. It's better than nothing, but after becoming a runner it's hard to get my heart rate up doing something like that.

Anyway, enough rambling, just wanted to tell you girls...I'm scared!!
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:03 AM   #6  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Everyone. My scales are up a pound, but I'm okay with that. We went out of town to look at houses this weekend and it was very difficult to stay on-plan 100% with eating at restaurants. Also, I havent been able to work out for three days and my feet are swollen.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:09 AM   #7  

Hi,

I'm down two pounds-I'm surprised since I've been sick and haven't exercised since Thursday-I"ve just been lying around mostly!

Congrats to everyone! Wow, Robin the 150s! I haven't been there since I was 21 years old! Woo Hoo on the 40 lbs, Tricia!!!!

Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 292/?/150

Height: 5ft6in

Good week for me, down 3 pounds. The scale is such a mystery to me! I stay OP (I've really only "cheated" once-a Wendy's single with cheese) and some weeks I weigh the same or lose 1 pound. The next week I'll lose 3 or 4. Very strange considering I eat the same and exercise the same. Go figure.

2 pounds to go and I'll hit the 50 pounds lost mark. Hopefully next week.

Robin, the 150s! When do we get to see some pictures???? I can't hardly stand it!!!
Shellyknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #9  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Good losses everyone. Great to see such success!

I'm only down .6 pounds. But, with my little back injury set back, I think that's ok. Hopefully, I'll be able to bounce back some this week with some exercise and get to go down into the 260's next week.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:47 AM   #10  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Shelly, it's the same way (weigh, haha) for me. No rhyme, no reason. Different losses week to week, even when doing the same thing. It's just the way our bodies work. Congrats on your loss. As for pictures, when I get to goal. When I get to goal.

LisaMarie, I know how you feel. Try, hard as it may be, to not be so hard on yourself. You have and are doing an amazing job. Stuff happens. We can't be perfect all the time. Luckily we don't have to be. This is not going to change the fact that you have accomplished so very much. And most importantly you've developed lifetime strategies and habits that will keep you healthy and fit throughout your entire life. One or two weeks or even months of unforeseen occurences will not change that fact.

Suzie, congrats to you as well. I haven't seen the 150's since I was 21 either.

Tricia - wow 40lbs - NICE milestone.

Beth - 2.4 - Woohoo!!!!!

Diane - You are SO headed in the right direction. I hope your back is 100% in the VERY near future.

Rhonda, nice going with the only a lb up considering your circumstances. You'll get um' next week.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Congratulations Robin! It's so encouraging to see your "downward spiral' (and so cool to be able to use that phrase and have it not be offensive.. heh heh) every week! I can't believe how close you are to goal! WOW!

Beth, look at you go! Congratulations! It's so easy to let one bad day spiral into a bunch of them, but you were in control and you reaped the results!! woo hoo! Congrats.

Lisa, I know it's totally scary... but look how far you've come! Enough said. A few little blips on the radar aren't going to be a disaster. You're doing great... give it a few days to kick the water weight and you'll be right down where you were!

Rhonda, I hear you! Considering the circumstances, you're doing so well! Best of luck for a solid, on-plan week and a great loss next week. You're doing awesome.

Suzie, congratulations! Hope you're feeling beter!

Shelley, you're a weight loss MACHINE! Congrats on your loss this week, you're doing so so so great!

Diane, the scale is moving in the right direction.. congratulations! Good luck this week, and I hope your back is doing better.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:48 AM   #12  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go, everyone!! It is great to read everyone's posts. Keep it up!!

I'm down 2.8 lbs this week!!! I am now in the 220s which I haven't seen for years!!!! I have also reached my second short-term goal!!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

BETH, ROBIN, TRICIA, SHERRY, SHELLYKNITS, DIANE AND RITZYFRITZ, WTG LADIES. I LOVE COMING HERE AND READING THE WEIGH INS ON MONDAY. YOU ARE ALL DOING SO WELL.

Lisa, I know you are not going to let one weigh in get you down. The next one will be great.
Rhonda, you will bounce right back because you have developed a positive attitude.
My WI isn't till Wednesday. I'm on my way to overweight.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

To everyone here. Great post to see first thing Monday morning!!

ROBIN!!!! YOU ROCK!!! That fat is just falling off you girl!!!

RITZY!! WHOOOHOOOO - you are in a new decade!!!

I just get sooo much out of this post everyday - we are a bunch of GREAT loosers here!! I can't wait till Friday....
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #15  
LWM

S/C/G: 263/255/150ish

Height: 5'4"

Way to go, everyone!!!

I am down 2 more...a few steps closer to my Memorial Day mini-goal!

Lisa: hang in there!! Sending positive (or, rather, negative) w.i. thougths your way
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote