Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

View Poll Results: Who Has Tried Fluidity?
Did You Lose Inches? 0 0%
Is It Relaxing? 0 0%
Is It Challenging? 0 0%
Do You Believe You Can Make It Routine? 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2007, 12:45 AM   #1  

Default I Love Fluidity Bar

I got my Fluidity bar eight days ago and have used it every day, mostly twice a day. This is the first exercise that I am completely enjoying. Everything about its functionality is wonderful. The exercises are challenging but do-able. The more you do them, the more proficient you become. I"m only on the beginning DVD and mostly at the intermediate stage. I still get winded when doing the really hard ones so I think I'll be on this level at least for another month or so.

I had joined the online infomericial site to review this product and I was voted fake by everyone except two people. I don't know why. I really do enjoy the exercises and the bar is so easily collapsible that I can put it away with each use. I feel relaxed when I do the exercises but well stretched and exercised. It feels like there is oxygen being pumped into your system as you do the exercises which just makes it a very enjoyable experience.

Of course, I haven't noticed any changes at all in the way my body looks as it's only been eight days but I will tell you that I feel very limber and much more calm. I only wish I could stop eating the portions that I eat. . . I just love food so much (smile). I was thinking that I should buy ephedra57...I read great things about it but also that it makes you nervous. Do you know of any supplments that stop your appetite but don't make you nervous?

With Fluidty, I am sure I will lose inches as muscle burns fat but I would like to lose it faster if I could cut down half as much food. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.
mrsfrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #2  
Chick working hard

S/C/G: 225/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

I was thinking about buying the bar but I have bought into so many of those workout tapes that I think that I am a fool when it comes to infomercials.
gotworktodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/152/122

Height: 5'7"

I think you need to consider what type of work out you like before buying the bar. I love it, but I also danced from childhood allthe way through college... so, needless to say... anything where I can dance and not be corrected every two seconds about my technique is great! I do love every minute of it!!!
sunspell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/182/135

Height: 5'7"

I love mine too! I've been using it 2x a week for past 2 months. I haven't lost any weight yet (cuz I'm eating bad) but I definately feel stronger and more flexible. The important thing for me is being able to stick with it, so we'll so how I'm doing in a couple more months.
boohgirl is offline   Reply With Quote