100 lb. Club - welcome Karie, Another Newbie

View Full Version : welcome Karie, Another Newbie

1fralick
11-23-2001, 06:44 AM
Hi Karie and welcome.

This is a great place to get support encouragemnet and info. It's a little quiet here due to the holiday. A great bunch of supportive people can offer you all you need to get thru the daily battle.

There rae regualr numbered thread and we have a few running threads that I brought up yesterday. Jump in anywhere!!

Karie
11-23-2001, 05:28 PM
Thanks for you reply.

I am having trouble figuring out how the list works. You said there is a main thread and then several others that get started. How do I know which is the main thread? Sometimes I can find the things I posted and other times I can't.

At least all this time spent at the computer and lost in cyberspace keeps me out of the kitchen! Maybe that is part of the grand plan.

Sorry about all the questions.:dizzy:

Talk to someone soon.
Karie

1fralick
11-24-2001, 04:12 PM
HI
When you are looking at the 100# site you will see a numbered thread. Click on that and you will be able to read the replies. If you want to reply, click on New reply and type in your reply. at the bottom click on submit reply and it should take you automatically back to that thread with your reply.

There is a birthday thread, dreams thread, profile thread that we keep active jump in any where.

2ANewMe
11-24-2001, 10:19 PM
Hi Karie

Welcome again. I responded to you in my other post. Are you lost too???? I'm thinking about starting a threat/club if I figure out how because I'm getting lost with all these post. Plus I'm looking for people like us who have at least 150lbs to lose. Hopefully soon!

Later!

Karie
11-26-2001, 03:14 AM
Shana,
Hi! It is great to be wandering the cyberhalls with someone.

Thanks for trying to orient us. I will try the number thing and just click on the threads that catch my interest.

Thanks for the direction to the dreams thread. I love that one.

Have a good Monday.

Karie