Weight Loss Support - Weird dreams help me to stay on track

punchi
05-05-2007, 05:28 PM
The weirdest thing happend to me last night. I dreamed that my all family was on a competition to help my little brother. To win points we had to eat a lot. Then my started to yell to me and my little brother (My dad has never yelled to me in my all life, he is softer as anyone can be) that we were to fat and the all family was fat and we should be ashame of that. Results. Today i went back on track on my diet (i was out of control after a trip to Buenos Aires) and my little brother, who didin`t knew about my dream, went out for a jog in the morning (he never do that). Weird coincidence but it helped me :cool:

JayEll
05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey punchi, such an interesting dream! Glad to hear you got on track today!

Jay

Wolfena
05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
I had a dream last night that it was Halloween and EVERYONE (thousands of people) were dressed up as girl scouts going door to door selling cookies.....

Weird, ya know - usually on Halloween people GET candy not try to sell it when they're going door to door!

But I woke up feeling uneasy, like I was being forced to eat cookies...

Dreams are definately mirrors into our minds sometimes!

Eves
05-07-2007, 07:09 PM
I once had a dream that my head rolled off my body while I was watching tv. As my head stared at my decapitated body I though "damn, I look fat!"

Unfortunately, that did not get me motivated to lose weight. Good for you!