Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-04-2007, 04:25 PM   #1  
Debbie

S/C/G: 230...............175

Height: 5' 6"

Default On my way

A friend of mine has a thrift store and someone donated the lateral stepper and she gave it to me - FREE! I use it every night, a little at a time to strengthen my legs. I also use arm weights every day.

I am giving my body a rest today - because tonight there's a free concert in town and we walk (uphill) to get to the concert. I'll be doing my workout by walking tonight.

I have been eating what I want, but only half of it. If I want something sweet, I eat it and move on.

My goal for May is to lose 10 pounds. My black jeans already feel loser. I don't have a scale at home but I weigh myself at Carol's - even though it's off. I really need to get one for home. Can I get a good reading on carpet? My entire house has carpet (it's a rental and think 70's shag)

I'm keeping a positive outlook and at the end of the month, I will be thankful for any weight I lose.
debalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/150/150

Height: 5'4"

sounds like you are on your way, with a great additude!!! I don't think that scales are as actuate on carpet either, but a lot of people measure more by the feel of the clothes instead of the scale. Good luck. I'm been doing this weight loss trip for a yr. in April, now it's like a life style change and you don't think about it as much, but I still have my bad cake and cookie days, but I just go on the next day.
christabell3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #3  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Good luck! you can do it
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

It does sound like you're on your way! That stepper sounds good--have fun with it! Put on some music!

Scales don't do very well on carpet--but if you can get a piece of wood or plywood to put under it, it will help. It should be at least as big as the scale.

Good luck!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote