Exercise! - jogging

View Full Version : jogging

wateraddict
05-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Does anyone jog in place? lol. Jogging in place is much better for me th en going out and jogging. I can job in place for about 30 minutes, but I swear if I try to jog on a track it just doesnt work for me! I woul dlove to start jogging on a track or something though. When I was real little my mom got down to 130lbs just from jogging...we lived on a hilly street, so that was great for her!

xtiffanyx
05-03-2007, 02:17 PM
If I'm watching tv I run from the end of the living room to the hallway back and forth. I do it a lot these days since I broke our elliptical:D

wateraddict
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
If I'm watching tv I run from the end of the living room to the hallway back and forth. I do it a lot these days since I broke our elliptical:D

lol, yeah I run around the house sometimes...I think my husband and son thinks im crazy, but oh well lol :carrot: actually my son will sometimes run with me lol

STi
05-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I have been untill i get my treadmill.

MariaMaria
05-03-2007, 06:02 PM
but I swear if I try to jog on a track it just doesnt work for me! I woul dlove to start jogging on a track or something though.

You need to work up to it. Check for the C25K (Couch to 5K) thread here, and check out the C25K program at coolrunning.com.