WW Clubs and Groups - I am new to 3FG! I am starting WW again

KristenR74
05-03-2007, 12:09 AM
:D Ok I am new to this site, but I am trying to find all the resourses all I can to succeed this time!! I will start WW again for the 3rd time, I know I can do it, I lost 35 lbs the first time I did it and gained 5 back, but I need to lose 65-80 lbs I think!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar053/slider-but3/lb/220/145/220/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

modkittn
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi Kristen! :welcome2: Feel free to join us on our weekly threads! :) The girls here are great and extremely supportive :)

RobynF
05-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Kristen post here daily. And keep up with your tracker. It will help you. Thats a promise gf!

KatW
05-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Good for you for finding inspiration, that is what I am here for as well. I had my 2nd boy about 2 years and 5 months ago (but who's counting?) and initially lost about 30 pounds. That was about 1 1/2 years ago!! So, what have I been doing since? I've been paying for Weight Watchers and going up and down by 5 pounds. Like you, I decided to look toward other things to add to the inspiration. I have GOT TO DO THIS! We keep thinking of getting pregnant with a 3rd, but I just can't do it unless I am at a good weight. The 1st pregnancy was a healthy one, healthy weight, working out, etc. The 2nd I fell into that old idea, why should i lose the weight if I just have to lose it again afterwards? STUPID! I was an emotional, fat mess after our 2nd was born. Gotta start off strong or it is much harder! Anyway, i didn't expect to ramble along like this! But, good for you for finding more inspiration. Hopefully I am going to follow in your footsteps and get the rest of this darn fat off!

thinny
05-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Hey Kristen,
I'm so glad to have ran across your posting as I am in the exact same position. I am planning to rejoin WW for the 3rd time and want to loose a total of 40 to 50 pounds. I would love to go on this journey with you. So if you're interested please let me know. I'm also new to the 3 fat chicks website and still learning how to surk my way through. So to all the veteran WW ladies and gents I'm reaching out for help from you all as well.

Thanks,
Thinny

CrimsonClover
05-13-2007, 05:50 PM
'ello and welcome

the WW group here is great! I too am on my 3rd time around the WW block, but feel much more confident that i am making this now a life committment

Nury
06-09-2007, 10:26 PM
HI, my goalis 170 lbs. And I am new at 3fc too and I feel very, very confident and I think WW has helped me gain back my self control and I am able to say NO to the foods I used to eat. Well, for my first week, its going pretty good.nice to meet you ladies!

modkittn
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Hi Nury! :welcome:

Nury
06-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Well Thank you Modkittn!! =)

PurdueGirl5
07-04-2007, 10:59 AM
I understand the feeling - starting again for the 3rd time. I am probably on my 4th or 5th time - I do WW at home, don't go to the meetings. I have been successful each time but something just gives up inside of me. I am hoping that 3fc will keep me going. I am through with my first week and lost 4.2 lbs:lol:!!!! I am so proud! Keep up the good work.

2mattiesmom
07-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Kristen, I am new here. I plan to join WW on Monday. I am looking for a support buddy to go through the process with. Are you interested?

I am still trying to figure out this forum. I am not that savvy when it comes to internet stuff like this...except of course shopping...I manage that just fine on the internet! :)