WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for May

View Full Version : Thursday Weigh-In Results for May

Tina
05-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi all!

Come here to post your weigh-in results.

Good luck to us all. Can you believe it's a new month!

:flow1:

Tina
05-03-2007, 01:06 PM
It's Thursday and I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Silly me had Chinese last night. Some times it doesn't do anything to me. Not this time. I felt like a balloon this morning.
So, I'll wait until tomorrow to weigh-in.

Can't wait to hear from everyone.

Tammy
05-03-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm going to the meeting tonight, but I'm not weighing. It's TOM. ALSO, we ate at Olive Garden a couple hours ago. Not a good thing on weigh-in day.

Hope everyone has a great weigh in!!

mom36
05-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Tammy & Tina! :wave: Since y'all are taking today off, I guess that makes me the first one to post numbers. Not sure how I feel about that.:chin:

Anyway, here goes. I DID IT!!! :dancer: Lost 0.8lbs!:goodscale Not much, I know, but it did put me over 35lbs!:woohoo: So, I got another 5lb star to add to my bookmark. I'm excited! (Can you tell?;) ) So, as you can see in my profile, I am almost halfway to my goal!

How about everyone else? Post your results!

Tammy
05-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Way to go Terry!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

martysgirl1197
05-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi Ladies I'm new on the Boards :) My WI was tonight and I lost 2.2 pounds only 6.8 pounds to go fot my 10 % target :cp:

Tammy
05-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Hooray for martysgirl!!!

Tina
05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
We have great losses this week.
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Terry that's so great that you have lost so much. I wish I could lose like that.

martysgirl, it's so nice to meet you. Congratulations on your loss. Please come over to our Chatters thread and get to know all of us better.

Chantal, Kitty, Beach Babe, and everyone else, I hope this is a good week.

Chanty1483
05-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Congrats Terry!! That's fantastic!!

Not a good week for me and I don't have a clue why. I switched back to Flex last Thursday and have not gone over my pts at all!! Yet when I weighed in last night, I was up 2.2 lbs...tell me, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?????? I don't know. I'm not dwelling on it though.

Good luck to everyone else! :)

Tina
05-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Chantal,
I don't have a clue how this happens to us.

I was up 3 pounds today. :( :o :( But, I'm not moving my tracker. I'll get rid of it and lose by next Thursday. It's just good I didn't gain more over our vacation.

How did everyone else do???

Tina
05-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hi all,
It's a new week. It's time to stay OP and exercise and drink water. :D
I hope everyone is doing fine.

Tina
05-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Here I am again, giving everyone a pep talk!

We can do this. We can lose ounces, pounds and inches.

Good luck at weigh-in tomorrow.
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Tina
05-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Good luck to everyone today.

I'm going to give myself one more day. I'll weigh tomorrow.

Beach Babe
05-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I didn't WI last week because it was TOM. I also started some new fertility meds that were making me feel pretty sickly. :(

After my wonderful loss of 3lbs last time I weighed it, I've gained back 2 as of this morning! :mad: I'm not going to change my tracker because I know I will get those stinkin' 2 pounds off. :^:

mom36
05-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi All!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hate small losses. Had another one today. Down 0.6lbs for the week. I know I should be happy that it is down, not up but, darn it, I want to loose big!:tantrum:

OK, tantrum over. ;)

Beachbabe, I wouldn't worry about the gain. The meds probably have something to do with it. They play havoc with your system. But, by staying with the program, you will be doing your body good. :cheer2:

Tina, keep up the pep talks, we need those hugs! :hug:

Chantal, I know just how you feel. I'm one of those compulsive types who weigh at home everyday. It is weird what a roller coaster my weight is. And, on days I think I will be up because I blew it the day before, I'll be down.
How does that happen? :shrug:

Martysgirl, :welcome2: and congrats on your loses. :yay:

Tammy, where are you and how did you do this week?

Come on everybody, let's hear from you!

Tina
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi friends,
Beach Babe, that medication and TOM did a number on your weight. Don't worry....it'll come off. :)

Terry, I know it's frustrating when you want a larger loss. But, you did lose. That's fantastic!!!!!!!

I weighed this morning and was happy to see that almost all my vacation weight is gone. By next week, I'll be back to where my tracker is and I'll have lost more.
I'm aiming at losing 8 more pounds by the end of May. That sounds very adventurous, I know.

Hey, where is everyone else?????

Tammy
05-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Well, I didn't weigh this week since we were in Michigan. I also didn't weigh this morning because I don't want to know after our trip. I told Bob that it's water and vegies starting Monday!

Tina, you go girl!!!

Tina
05-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Tammy, welcome home!!!!!

Tina
05-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Everyone, good luck at weigh-in today or whenever.

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

mom36
05-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Well, hope everyone else has a better weigh in than I did. Up 0.6.lbs this week. :cry: Not much, but not the direction I wanted to go. Can you eat too many grilled veggies? ;) I got a new grill for Mother's Day and have used it every day. Have never grilled veggies before, but am liking it! :T

Now, how did the rest of you do? :D

Tammy
05-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Terry, I don't want to weigh in tonight. I didn't realize how awful I had done on our trip last week. I weighed here at home this morning, and I honestly felt sick after I did. My butterfly would have to move backwards 5 steps. I don't want to move it. I'll just get back on the wagon and hopefully by next week, those 5 pounds will be gone. Going to the bathroom wouldn't hurt matters any!! I hate it when I can't "go" when I've been eating so well (this week anyway!!).

I don't think I've ever heard of eating too many vegies. We have talked for a year about getting a grill, but we haven't done it yet. We saw one in the Lowes ad today, so I think we may go check them out over the weekend. Then I can ask for advice about the grilled vegies! By the way, if I do weigh tonight and it is .6, I'll be thrilled!! lol

Tammy
05-17-2007, 08:03 PM
A shock at the scales at the meeting. I was down .6. Go figure. I even ate today before I went! I don't understand, but I'll take it.

Tina
05-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Grilled veggies are delicious!
Terry, sorry about the gain. You will get rid of that, though.

Tammy, WoW.....That's a great weigh-in. I hope the scales are that nice to me tomorrow.

mom36
05-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Congrats and you're welcome Tammy! ;) Glad I could take those 0.6lbs for you. Seriously though, don't you just love that kind of a surprise at weigh in? I hope I can do that well after we go to the beach this summer. I haven't found any really good seafood around here, so when we go to the beach it is a pig fest!

As for the grilled veggies, I am still learning how to do those. Mainly I've just sprayed them with a little olive oil and sprinkled a little salt on them. I bought several marinades at the store today, so want to give those a try. I also did some apples the other night that were really good. Sprinkled them with a little sugar and allspice and tossed them on the grill. Tasted like apple pie without the pie. And no more sugar than was on them, they were point friendly. Gonna try some pineapple tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow Tina! We look forward to a good report!

Tina
05-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Terry, what's your favorite seafood?
Mine is crab but it's always way too expensive. I also love shrimp. I understand that they are bad for the cholestoral. Isn't that the case, something I love! :lol:

Sweetheb
05-17-2007, 11:46 PM
I just joined WW tonight (AGAIN!!!) This is the first time i'm doing it since The Core plan has been a part of it. I'm not sure which I'm going to do yet but I need to do something!!! Can't wait for next Thurs. already to see the results.......Wish me luck! Any ideas/suggestions are certainly welcome & will be appreciated greatly!

Tammy
05-18-2007, 06:04 AM
We talked about grilled vegies at our meeting tonight. I mentioned it, and the leader started telling us how she does it. This was all before the meeting even started, so it was nice sharing with others. She puts hers in foil with fish, chicken, or beef and cooks them that way. She also adds some kinds of seasoning with them.

Hope your weigh-in was a good one Tina!!! I like crab and shrimp also. Lobster is yummy, but I don't get it that often. When we are in Michigan, I always have to have whitefish. I had the best whitefish I've ever had at the Grand Hotel. It had a light horseradish sauce with it. Delicious!

The grilled apples sound yummy! I love grilled pineapple. We have been on a pineapple kick lately.

Welcome to Sweetheb!!!! We also have a Thursday Chatters thread where we would love to have you post. I gave the Core plan a chance, but I have the points in my head too much so I had problems doing it. I plan to give it another chance soon. I do know that WW works if YOU do it right. As for me, I tend to cheat a little (or a lot).

I think I chatted too much on this thread instead of typing it in the Chatters thread. Sorry gang!!

mom36
05-18-2007, 08:45 AM
:welcome3: Sweetheb! We're glad to have you here. I'm on the Flex plan. Not brave enough to go core. Plus, I'm not much of a veggie person. Although, the grill might convert me. ;) Check out some of the other WW forums on here, ie: recipes, etc. There is lots of great info. And ask any questions you have. Someone will have the answer.

Tina, Shrimp! (fried, of course ;) ) I also like oysters, scallops, clam strips. Of course, all of them fried. We try to find little hole-in-the-wall places. We hit some of the all-you-can-eat buffets, but there is an excellent place in Calabash, NC that we found last year. I would love to go back there, but we are going to Hilton Head, so that might be a bit of a drive. Course, the kids don't care where we go as long as there are hamburgers on the menu. :?: I'm going to make a prilgrimage to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods today. Just might have to pick up some shrimp! I bet they would be good grilled.

Tammy
05-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Grilled shrimp is delicious!!! I rarely eat any breaded or fried seafood. I drive Bob and Tim crazy!!

Tina
05-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Sweetheb, welcome, welcome, welcome.....:welcome2:
Everyone is giving you some great ideas, including coming over to our Chatters thread. ;)
Be sure to journal every bite you eat. It keeps me accountable.

I haven't weighed yet.

Tina
05-24-2007, 12:23 PM
It's Thursday and we know what that means-----;)

:cry: :cry: My fish is stuck! I weighed today and no movement. :eek:
Next week has to be better.

Let's hear from everyone out there. :)

Tammy
05-24-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't even want to talk about it!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

mom36
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi All!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Yesterday was the last day of school here, so the kids are home. :stress: Not sure whether I want to eat :cbg: or drink! :hat:

Tina, I'm sorry your fish is stuck. :hug: But, at least it's not moving backwards! :halffull:

Tammy, I know how you feel. :hug: I look back over the last year and there are almost as many weeks where I was up as there were that I was down. I have to do better! This costs me money! I want to get to and stay at goal so that I can go FREE! :yes:

Today was a step in the right direction. The scale was down 2.4lbs! :yay: I am now just over halfway to my goal! :encore: Maybe now I can keep that momentum going. ;)

How about the rest of the Thursday gals? Let's hear from you! :listen:

Tammy
05-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Way to go Terry!!! 2.4 is great!!!
I have to agree about the money it is costing to do this. I made a decision. I am going to continue meetings through June, and if I don't shape up, I'm dropping it for a while.

edna354
05-25-2007, 03:19 AM
Hi there...In new to this and Im looking for somewhere to get encouragement!!! I attend my WW meetings on Thursday nights so I would like to join your group here if possible.:)

I weighed in tonight and lost 3lb.:carrot: Congratulations to all of you. You all seem to be doing well and I hope that might rub off on me.

Hope to chat with you all again real soon.
Stacy

Tammy
05-25-2007, 05:44 AM
Welcome Stacy, and way to go on that weigh in!! Terrific!!

We also have a Thursday Chatters Thread where we try to solve all of the problems of the world. Not really, but we do like to chat there!! Come on over!!!

Tina
05-25-2007, 10:30 AM
We have losers here!
That's wonderful!
Terry, you did good. ;) And thanks for the encouragement.
Stacy, welcome, welcome, welcome to this thread. You've started out with a big bang. :carrot: Keep it up. Like Tammy said, come over to the other thread to tell us more about your goals, desires, anything and everything.

How did everyone else do this week? Chantal, BeachBabe, Kitty, Sweetheb, Martysgirl, Maureen.
Sis, do you still exist out there? :lol:

Chanty1483
05-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Congrats Terry!! That's a great loss!!!

I've been MIA lately, kinda went on hiatus. I didn't weigh in this week b/c I didn't want to get discouraged, so I thought I would wait until next Thursday to weigh in. I'm OP and have been since Tuesday, so hopefully I will have a great loss next week and be back on board! Plus the gym I joined has it's grand opening on Monday June 4th, so that's a motovator.

Tammy
05-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Good to hear from you Chantal! You sound like me about not wanting to get discouraged. I didn't weigh at the meeting either. Planning to next week though. That's great about the gym opening for you.

Tina
05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Is everyone ready for weigh-in? This is the last one for May. WoW :o

Okay, I'll start us off-----drum roll, please....
I lost one pound!!! I am so happy (can you tell).:D :D :D :D

mom36
05-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Congrats Tina! That's great!

Tammy, don't quit on us. :hug: We'll get there together!

Welcome Stacy! :welcome3: 3lbs is great!

Chantal, glad to see you back!

I was only down 0.2lb this week. But, at least it's down not up. :yay: I'll take it!

How about everyone else? Come on down!

Tammy
05-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Tina, way to go!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Party time!!!
Terry, .2 down is better than up, you are so right!!

I didn't weigh in because I didn't go to the meeting. I was at the vet's office, and they were running way behind.

Tina
05-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Tammy, is Kramer okay?????

Terry, great job. I'll take any loss. ;)