Support Groups - Help I've been living in denial!!

View Full Version : Help I've been living in denial!!

Kiwi24
04-30-2007, 11:14 PM
This thread is for all you ladies who saw your reflection one day and thought
"IS THAT ME?" :yikes: Are you ready to recognize yourself again?:cp:
Well, its a new month so lets start fresh.:carrot:

We welcome all new people and your ideas along with our old friends who have been with us on our previous thread.:grouphug:

We are here to encourage,:club: (just kidding) encourage,:hug: laugh, :D motivate:cheer2: and most of all begin to "recognize ourselves again!":belly:

I'm Kiwi, and my goal is to get down to 128 by my birthday Oct 24, 2007. :goodscale After searching for many years for the "magic pill" :dz: I finally decided to join WW in Jan. I'm actually enjoying it very much.:high:

Starting May 1st we will begin our "Biggest Loser Challenge":goodvibes and it will end May 31. Hope everyone is up for it! Everyone who is wanting to participate must weigh in and give your starting weight.

Suz,fill in the rest if I forgot anything! I will try to make a link from the old thread to this one.:wave:

Danni Marie
05-01-2007, 08:31 AM
:celebrate:
Good Morning everyone :grouphug:

Whew it is May 1st and we have a new challenge....:cp: I have been challenging myself since October and have managed to drop 53 lbs. I think it is :D and I know we can all reach our goal weights together! :yes:

I have 14lbs to go to get to my new goal weight at 150lbs! :encore:

So my goal for May is to shed at least 5-6 of those lbs. before June 1. I also need to start toning, :lifter: so I will need to add that to my daily activities :barf: Those are my self challenges!

Kiwi...I do have a myspace account...I am sure if I dust off the cobwebs from that account it is still usable :dunno: but what do I send you? :shrug: my user name or my email? I am not a myspacer....Just never really had the time to play around with all they have to offer.....:dunno:

OK everyone....lets hear :listen: your goals for May?????

:blah: NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!! :blah:

Danni :bubbles:

Kiwi24
05-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Good Morning:wave:

My weight is officially 177.8 So lets say 178. :( My goal for May is to get those remaining 7.8 pounds off that I gained from the cruise plus lose another 5 pounds. That's 13 pounds!! :yikes: That seems like alot but I'm still counting on those pounds from the ship can still be easily taken off now that I'm back on track. :cp: We'll see. So that means my goal by June 1 is to be 165!! Wahoo!!:woohoo:

Danni since you have a myspace all you do is go to MY myspace and
click on "Friend request" (Its a box under my picture) and it will
tell you want to do. :comp: Then go to "message" and tell me who you are so that I can accept your "Friend request":hug:

Hope everyone is doing well and is up for the May challenge. :sumo: If I get all that weight off I know I will be the "Biggest Loser" :goodscale Don't worry Danni you're still the biggest loser in my book!!:rofl:
Oh that was so ugly even for me!!:devil: :joker:

Have a great day!
Kiwi

Kiwi24
05-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Danni my Myspace actually says "Add Me" instead of Friend request. They both mean the same thing.

suz
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Good day Ladies

the biggest loser works for me At my monday weigh I lost 2 lbs the same 2 I have been gaining and losing all of april I would like to lose 6 to 8 lbs but think i need some serious motivation I have been walking at work when the weather is good but need to start doing more

where is everybody else?

I gotta go Lets keep moving and losing suz :carrot:

Danni Marie
05-02-2007, 08:43 AM
Good Morning :grouphug:

Well I went out last night and ate Mexican :stress: not in MY BOX :tantrum: so today is the day I need, must get back on track :yes: when someone invites me out to dinner I say :nono: right? :?:

Kiwi - I am not sure if I did the my space thing right :o but it told me it was sending you an email telling you I was requesting you to be added I think to my friends? :?: anyway if you get an email from "One Hot Mama" (me dannilicious :yes:) that would be :encore:
Loser? :shrug: did you call me a Loser? :snooty: Well you must have me confused with someone else you know dear, cuz the only loser here is my weight :cp: so take that you brown round shrivled up old prune :devil: :lol3:...:lol3: :tape: :tape: JK......................................(not) :devil:

Suz- contrats on the weight loss maybe now that the 2lbs are off that have been giving you a hard time the rest will just start to fall off :dunno: would be nice eh? Good for you!

have a great day everyone! Hope to hear :listen: from our MIA's..

Danni :angel:

Kiwi24
05-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Went out to eat last not at Po' Folks. Yum yum! :T I'm still on track.:carrot: Suz Congratulations on the weight loss! :goodscale It doesn't matter that its some you gained. You still had to lose it and you did it!!:bravo: I pulled out my bands to work out with them.:lifter: My bike is becoming a place to hang my clothes. ha ha ha. :rofl: I'll get back on it today.

Danni got the request. :hug: About your site??? ha ha ha Yeah it needs some work.;) Today is a new day for weight loss!! You can do it! :carrot:

Okay Tammy, Bonnie Scalewatcher, Momtu2 and all you other lurkers, :mag: come on get with the program.:cheer2: There is no way any of you did worse than me for the month of April. :chockiss: :burger: :jeno: I gained 13 pound for pete sake!! :stress: We can have a great month but we got to recommit ourselves!! :grouphug: So Lets refocus and make it happen!:high:

WamTam
05-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi ladies:hug:
Am up for this challenge want to lose 10pds for may. No am going to lose 10pds in may!! April was horrible everytime i step on the scale I have gained weight:ink: :ink: Am now at my very highest weight ever. :sssh: 148.2:sssh:
I am very embarassed and ashamed of myself. It dosen't seem to matter what I am eating i keep gaining. :mad: And as for the rowing machine......ahh it's sitting in the basement. I am living with my parents right now so i find it hard to have any privacy, and don't like working out around others. Sorry ladies don't mean to be a downer.

Am glad to hear the rest of yous are doing well. :carrot: I have missed reading your posts daily and hope to get on track again now that it is a new month.
:hug: Terrible Tammy:eek:

Danni Marie
05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Good Morning Everyone: :grouphug:

Hi Tammy :wave: sorry to hear that you are gaining. But May is set for US :carrot: to lose lose lose :coach: Maybe to get some privacy and away from the parents :rolleyes: you could go for a walk :running: clear the mind :yoga: give you some privacy :cp: and burn some calories while you are at it :yes: Just some thoughts :chin: I had to help you obtain your May goal :hug: Good Luck we are here for the support :high:

Kiwi, Kiwi... well I went to your myspace page :rolleyes: makes me motivated to update and play around with mine :D

Your pics...:faint: oh my... I had no idea you were "almost" :lol3: as good looking as me :D :snooty: I have to say you are almost "kiwilicious" :p
My son is going to help me update and download some pics of me tonight so look for them tomorrow sometime :yes:

Ok ladies...:coach: Drink your water, get in at least :yes: 30 mins of physical activity today, and stick to your eating plan!! No Cheating today!!!

Take Care...

Kiwi24
05-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I started writing this morning about 9:00 and then stopped 'cause someone dropped in and I'm just not getting back.

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and a better one today. I just finished eating a WW broccoli and potato meal. Boy I love their dinners.

I haven't gotten any water in and I think I will pick that up again. Danni can't wait to see your pictures! Why doesn't everyone else get a myspace? That way we can see pictures of each as we are progressing along our way. Lets see I have one and so does Danni, Momtu2, tigger, mssindy, Its really nice actually seeing these women's progress along the way. It doesn't cost anything and you can set it so no one can view or post except who you want. Something to think about.

Chat at you later.

seagreenwater
05-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi Ladies! I know it's May 3rd, but I'd like to join this thread and "Loser Challenge"!

I was 134.5 on May 1st. At the end of May I hope to be 129.5 to 128. I don't want to settle for anything less than that. I just found out (horrifyingly) that my cousin is coming to visit for a month. While I love him and am glad he's coming I KNOW that also means lots of dinners out, sedateness, and generally fancy living for May. That TERRIFIES me. Therefore, this is a generally small goal, but I KNOW it's going to be a struggle.

Good luck everyone! :moo: [That cow is just too cute!]

Danni Marie
05-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Good Morning everyone :grouphug:

:welcome: Seagreenwater!!! I hope you meet your may goal! And we are here to support you on your way! :yes: dining out does not have to be stressful for you while your cousin is in town:hun: ya just have to learn how to make healthy choices while you are out ;) I know you know that, however over the next month we will help drive it home :frypan: that you can and will make healthy choices when you go out to eat with your cousin. :D So again welcome and please jump in with both feet!

Kiwi, I did not get to myspace last night :shrug: it was a 2 hour :yes: Grey's Anatomy last night and my son's bedtime is 10 :rolleyes: so when I had time he did not and when he did I did not, so we are gonna try for tonight :yes:

Ok everyone :coach: NO CHEATING today! YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!! If you continue to do what you have ALWAYS done you will contine to get what you ALWAYS have gotten! :blah: :blah: :blah: but oh soo true!

Drink your water at least 8 8oz glasses a day!!!!!!!

Danni :cheers:

Kiwi24
05-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Good Morning Ladies:wave:
Welcome Seagreenwaters!:welcome2: I am so confused. :dizzy: I actually, wrote a small post last night welcoming Seagreen but now I don't see it? :mag: Very confusing anyway, Seagreenwaters what's with the name? :^: The reason I ask is I live in Florida and love the waters here:swim: and it sounds like by your name you may love the waters where you are at. Anyway we are so glad you are with us :hug: I'm sure you will do just find while your cousin is here and if not we will be here to encourage you!:club: :joker:

Kiwi

seagreenwater
05-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Danni_Marie/Kiwi24--Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate the warmth on this website. It's my first "weight loss support group" and I joined because I found it better to feel part of something larger than on my own with my 10 pounds to lose (actually, it's 11...and truly I'd like to lose 5 more than that, but keeping the goals small for now).

Kiwi24-- I'm a San Francisco girl born and raised (well San Francisco born, Bay Area raised). I LOVE the water here. When I moved around a bit the last two years people could not understand my sadness or the slight depression I went through from not seeing the ocean on a daily basis, or knowing I CAN see the ocean on a daily basis. I'm betting you can understand this. San Francisco water is cold (read: unbearable at times), but the entire coast line is absolutely majestic.

Still at 133. Hoping some workouts over the weekend and water and smart choices will bring that down a bit. I ordered Billy Bands on Wednesday to do Elite Bootcamp (I totally killed my first DVD, as in, it doesn't work anymore I played it so many times). They say 10 to 15 days for it to arrive which is a real bummer because I was hoping I'd get them within five to six days to start this workout, I'm so jazzed about it. I enjoy Billy--at times the music is annoying, but I think he's changed that up since my first DVD, and I now play my own music over him and just watch the video (do the video).

Anyway, thanks all for the welcome! Have a great Friday!!!

WamTam
05-04-2007, 08:52 PM
:grouphug: Hi all
:welcome2: seagreenwater!!!

Ladies am feeling alot better the last couple days :thanks: Sometimes i just need a little bit of a :kickbutt: :kickbutt:.
Hope everyone is doing well :hug: Kiwi would love to see your cruise pics but have to set up a myspace. Danni, am trying the walking thing, it's something i actually really enjoy. I keep thinking one day I will be able to walk to and from work. (about 5k) Not right now of course but maybe in a few months will try and work up to it. :running: Have ordered a new pair of running shoes and a new support bra. :o. It's really hard to find things that fit where we are so do a lot of ordering from catalogs.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
Thank you all you never fail to make me smile.
:grouphug: Tammy

:carrot: I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT, NO MORE IFS:D

WamTam
05-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I was reading my post from the other day I messed up the weight should be 248.2!! Was down to 247 this morning!!!!

suz
05-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Good Morning Ladies
:welcome2: seagreenwater I also love the ocean but do not live near one so I settle for the lake but I do try to visit the ocean as often as i can afford it
Kiwi ,Danni "Face book" is really big up here but my daughter is on myspace I will look into it

I only got out walking 2 times this week not good but next week I should be able to go 4 times :running:

lets all Keep moving and Losing :carrot: suz

Danni Marie
05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Good Morning Everyone :grouphug:

I am a :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :stress::stress: I write and write DO NOT CHEAT and what do I do :dunno: I CHEAT :stress: :stress: on what??? :listen: of all :tape: things....TACO BELL :tantrum: :tantrum: Do I have 1 taco? :shrug: :no: do I have 2 tacos? :shrug: :no: do I have 3!! tacos? :no: I had 4 do you hear me? :dunno: plus a spicy chicken burrito :cry: :cry: :stress: :stress: :club: :frypan: :kickbutt:

Well I got my fat :moo: pics on myspace finally :cry: the first 2 are what put me over the edge that I had a weight problem, I mean I knew but seeing those first 2 pics I have posted on myspace is what sent me on this diet crying. The ones after are after I started to loose weight...I need a couple current ones I am down about another 10 after the last pic was taken...if anyone cares to see the CHEATER!!! :stress: :stress:

Danni :frypan:

seagreenwater
05-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Danni_Marie: Don't beat yourself up so much over it. I'm having a slow (read: tough) day too. Animal crackers (why do they have to taste so good?). Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. You've already come so far. I feel stuck where I am! And I can't seem to make myself swallow more water. I'm going to try again today, big time.

Suz: What lake are you near?

Have a great rest of the weekend, all!

Decade
05-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Well hello there. Boy is it easy to just quit coming by here. I've gotta start coming by here regularly. Tomorrow is another weigh in day. I weighed last Monday and showed a 3.2 lb loss, but I would be willing to bet I put every bit of that back on. I'd like to be realistic and lose 5 lbs by the end of May...I think I can do that. No wait...I know I can do that.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to start on a "Rest of May Challenge" in which I set 2-3 goals for myself for each day for the remainder of the month. If any of yall would like to join me in that, feel free.

My goals for each day for the remainder of the month are:
1) Absolutely 100% no soda
2) No less than 64 oz water each day

I'll check in tomorrow with another weigh in and I'll catch up more then. Hope you're all doing well.

Dec

Butterfly50
05-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Hello ladies I am finally going to get my bootie in gear and start doing something about it. I feel terriable here I weighed myself last week and let me tell you I was soooo upset with my self I weighed 302 :mad: :mad: :mad: I Had to take a few days and take it in . Now I am ready I think I am going to do jest as I can I want to eat healthy food but I dont have alot of cash to spend on groceries so I am going to do my best. I am eating breakfast right now and I am planning on getting busy doing some exercise here so I will check back in.

WHY DOES ANIMAL CRACKERS TASTE SO GOOD???
WHY DO THEY CALL IT A CRACKER WHEN IT IS A COOKIE??????

Iwanawurkit
05-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey, this sounds like an inspirational thread.....do you have to follow a particular plan in order to join in? I just started the Serotonin Power Diet...this morning. If allowed to join in.....my goal is to lose 9 pounds by the end of May....please? I need all the motivation I can grab. Just let me know...

Butterfly50
05-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Iwanawurkit you can any plan that you like we are here for support and to well do everything that we can to help you out. Their are alot of nice people on here I know I have to have them kick my buttt a few times. Now I am back again for another butt kicking. So yes feel free to join in and have a good time.

I forgot I did it I did Leslie 3# mile express a total of a 50 min workout and I am feeling pretty good right now.

Kiwi24
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Good Morning Everyone:wave:

Welcome Iwanawurkit,:welcome3: Its great to have you. Everyone is doing there own "program" and we are here to encourage.:frypan: :lol: So, I'm sure you will find the encouragement you need.:carrot:

Hi Decade, good to see you again. :wave: Its harder to stay away from us when you feel apart of the group. :grouphug: In order to feel apart of the group you need to participate. :gossip: Which means get to know us and let us get to know you.:hug: Your goals sound great and achievable. I know you can do it.:high:

Hi Bonnie, glad you are back. :hug: I know how you feel 'cause I've been there. ;) We all have. But the great thing is you are here ready to get going.:high: I know you can do it. Baby steps girl! One day at a time. Set some small goals and be consistent with it and when you accomplish them set new ones! :goodvibes I know you can do it.

Seagreenwater, The less you have to lose the harder it seems to lose it. :shrug: We may have a lot more weight to lose than you but it doesn't make it any easier for you. :hug: You need more toning as you lose your weight and that is so hard to get committed too. :tread: But Suz and Danni are really consistent with it and can give great advice and encouragement about it.:running: :cheer:

Suz I have face box but could not really understand how to get it going.:dizzy: My niece uses it but I found it to difficult to find people. I never could even find my niece on it. :?:

Tammy you are so funny. :D I did notice the 148 but I figured "You are what you believe":^: I can't wait till I'm 148!!:carrot:

Danni your pictures are great! :rolleyes: You are doing very well on your diet and it shows!:p I was really wanting to say some sarcastic remark but I'm bigger than that :ziplip: and I must admit you are somewhat attractive :dz: and really don't look like what I had envisioned. :sumo: Which is good because the thought of meeting someone with horns coming out of there head:devil: and fangs protruding out of their mouth :badbat: was kind of scary!:joker:

WamTam
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Hi all
:welcome: Iwanawurkit
Had a wonderful weekend stayed OP and didn't step on the scale so i wouldn't get discouraged. :hug:

I set up a my space account don't really know what i am doing:?: I did figure out how to download a couple of pics of myself so if anyone would like to check out:fr: tell me how to add you to my friends and I will be happy to share. http://www.myspace.com/will_be_skinny_mini
Kiwi would really like to see the cruise pics...:belly: As for my typing error of "148" I only wish it's been over 10yrs since i seen that.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Danni I would love to see your pics as well. We all have our bad days but we can't give up:hug: We may fall but always get back up!!
Anyhow ladies must get back to the grind just wanted to share:eek:
Take Care Tammy:grouphug:
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!:dust:

Decade
05-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Well...weighed in this morning and lost .5 lbs. Better than nothing and certainly better than a gain. I totally screwed up on the soda thing today without even realizing it until I was halfway through a can of it...woops. But then I switched to water, and that went well. Hope yall had a great Monday and see ya later :)

seagreenwater
05-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi all! How is everyone doing? I realize I don't know much about you guys (personally...weight loss goals I can see =) ). I started EFS today. Day one down, and I think it went well.

What are you all working toward? I mean, spiritual, emotional, real-world goals (ie, bathing suits, or events). I really enjoy this thread and i just figured out how to actually subscribe to it.

Iwanawurkit--welcome! And Decade and Butterfly50--I don't think we've "met."

How was Monday for you all? :flow1: ((much too cute))

Danni Marie
05-08-2007, 07:50 AM

:welcome: Iwanawurkit You can be on any plan you want, we are here to help you stick to whatever plan it might be to make a healthier you! :D
If you need a :club: we offer that, a swift kick :kickbutt: we offer that as well and we offer lots lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :D so welcome and jump right in.

Hi Decade :wave: glad to see you back ;)

Tammy - I LOVE :love: the pug :D I have a male named Spankie, I sent you a request to be my friend if you accept then I can view your pics and you can view mine :yes: I look later when I get home from my new job....I get to take my bosses blood today :faint: talk about pressure...:stress:

I did not lose this week, held the same, so after my huge cheats thats not too bad....staying the course this week need to lose these extra 15lbs...:?:

Seagreen: I am working towards IT ALL :yes: I WANT IT ALL, I mean my great looks for you newbies...I am "Dannilicious" :lol3: so I am working towards it ALL :yes:

Bonnie - I love animal crackers too, I won't tell ya what I used to add to mine...:devil: just too sinful...:nono:

Kiwi....um thanks I guess for the backsided :frypan: compliment :?: I understand it is hard for you to see that I am worthy of the Queen title :queen: :lol:

Gotta Run!!!! No Cheating...Drink your water 8 glasses :yes: 8...and repeat after me when you want to cheat:

:blah: NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS :blah:

kiwichic
05-08-2007, 08:35 AM
:smug: Hi ladies . I would love to join in your group. I have been been doing good on some days and not so good on others. But I believe that i am improving with the nutrition and the exercise so I am clinging to hope that I will get there :yay:
I am 227.5 as of this morning, the biggest I have ever been :(
getting back into exercise and sticking with it is a goal for this month and I am hopeing to lose 6lbs for the rest of this month.

:) :) :)

Kiwi24
05-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Good Morning,:wave:
Welcome Kiwichic, :welcome3: Oh Danni can you handle 2 Kiwi's? :lol: Kiwichc your goal is achievable and I know you will do it. :carrot:

Seagreen, I want to be a size 14 by July 7th:belly: and I want to be 128 by my 50th birthday which will be Oct 24th of this year! :hb: I also want a job.:mag: I'm thinking Real Estate. School starts in June. :smug:

Tammy, I went to your link and "added you" As soon as you accept me as a friend I'll check out your myspace. :smug: Can't wait!

Danni good luck on the job and the boss. :cp: Hey you never told me what part of Florida you guys were thinking about moving to. PC by any chance? I'd love it!!:dancer: As far as the compliment I gave you. :chin: I'm not sure what you are talking about. :nose: I think you look great :smug: (for a women your age ) You are very attractive ;) (for a homely person) :rofl: Oh you know I love messing with you!! :lol3: Seriously, you look great!!:hug: Since your pictures aren't dated I wasn't sure which was the most current but regardless all them were beautiful! :belly: You have done soooo great and there is a smaaaaaaaall part of me that goes "wow I wish I looked that good"!!:whoo: Then I remember "She'll never be the Kiwi"!:queen:

By the way I lost a pound so I'm now 177. :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
05-08-2007, 02:40 PM
OMG....another Kiwi:dance: This is so exciting!!!:grouphug: :goodvibes: Had another wonderful day yesterday! I have been in a stall lately and feeling like a :ink: but I feel like I got a shot in the arm and I am ready now to win the race :crossed: i am on my space too but I don't know how to tell you all to find me unless you do a search for my profile name "Chosen" or search for Kimberly Skaggs. I am currently 49 but will turn 50 on May 17th. My profile picture was taken about a year ago which was about 3 months after I shaved my head to raise money for cancer research. Have a great day!

WamTam
05-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi all
Well ladies it's beautiful in the north today!!!
Kiwi & Danni what beautiful women you both are.:hug: Be proud of how far you have come!
The pics i have on my space are when i was about 20pds lighter last summer and the fall before. Since last september I have gained about 25pds. :mad: It's very frusterating....Oh well will not dwell one step at a time:running: :running: :running:
Must get back to work thank you for sharing ladies.:grouphug:
Take Care Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN:hug:

suz
05-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Good evening ladies and :welcome2: to all our new friends

I am late with my weigh in post I did weigh myself on Monday and was up a lb I AM SO TIRED OF GAINING AND LOSING TH SAME 2 LBS it is so ......

seagreen about your question about which lake i live near I am about 15 miles north of lake ontario but my brother has a cottage on a inland lake about 60 miles north east of where I live

I am hoping to be at my goal weightof 135 by the end of July but at the rate I am going I can't seem to get below 158 If i keep beating myself up over this maybe I could lose a lb or so :rofl:

I will keep moving and hopefully keep losing :carrot: suz

Kiwi24
05-09-2007, 10:31 AM

Tammy I love your picture!:dance: Its so great to be able to put face to your name!:D

Kim couldn't find you.:shrug: I tried both names and still couldn't. On your myspace it tells you what your link is. Try coping it and then pasting to this post. Its in the same place that tells what your email address is. :D

Suz I know what you mean about losing and gaining the same weight. :( I'm frustrated also with mine. :tantrum: I lost 1 lousy pound and its 1 of the 9 I gained!!:^: I'm not really doing all the great. Part of my problem is I'm not writing things down.:write: I keep forgetting to do it. Therefore I'm not keeping up with my points.

Anyway, my son graduates tomorrow!! :bravo: My church recognized him Sunday. They made a table and fixed it up with all his awards and trophies over the last 3 years. (It would have been four years but he skipped the 11th grade and moved up to the 12th) Anyway, They read all his accomplishments and most people didn't know he was valedictorian until then.:high: (he's such a humble kid not like his mom ha ha:D ) I was really proud of him. :hug: You can really tell the Lord has his hand on him. :angel:

Everyone have a great day.:carrot:
Kiwi

Iwanawurkit
05-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Kiwi....I can't get on my space at work so I haven't had the opportunity to look on my space. I sign on with the following email addy: kimberly_skaggs@yahoo.com.....does that help? Whenever anyone leaves a comment for me a message comes to that email account. I don't really know how to use the my space and I usually have to get my daughter to help out. LOL!

Excellent day yesterday with the food, water and exercise. The last day of my auditing class is tomorrow and we have a 15 page paper due so .... I will be happy after tomorrow!

Kim

Danni Marie
05-09-2007, 06:46 PM
AUKM????? :yikes: 2 Kiwi's???? :rolleyes: I have a hard enough time with one!

KiwiChic :welcome:

Tammy - what GREAT pictures!!! :yes:

On my pictures the first 2 at the top from left to right those are from October when I started my healthy eating plan :D the last one is from March when I went to Vegas. They kind of go in succession of my weight loss starting with my fattest :rolleyes:

Kim- So glad to hear you had a great day ! :cp: Keep up the great work...I am no help with the myspace stuff, my son is my helper so don't feel bad :lol:

Suz - don't get discouraged...it will start to come off, just keep going,this plateau will break :yes: :hug:

Well I did not have to take my bosses blood :stress: she has been out at a meeting for the past 2 days :cp: But she will be there tomorrow :woohoo:

Kiwi - My brother lives in Destin, :flow2: My family lives in Gulf Shores AL so I know the panhandle area VERY VERY WELL however my hubby will be transfered near Orlando but we could still hook up :yes: I'll be going through your way alot to get there....acutally my parents are going to Panama City for a square dance convention this weekend...:dance:

gotta run ladies....have a great night/day!

Iwanawurkit
05-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Okay, here it is Tell people about your MySpace [?]

My URL
http://www.myspace.com/kimberly_skaggs

My Blog URL
http://blog.myspace.com/kimberly_skaggs
I didn't have my URL set up until today but now it is......
I want some friends! I really don't get on my space but maybe every other day but this would be cool.

Kim

Kiwi24
05-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Good Morning,
Today is the day my son Graduates!! Kim I added you to my friend list. Your family is beautiful!! Oh and I believe you are older than me! I turn 50 in October!! ha ha ha

I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't seem to lose this weight. I need some help getting back on track. One day I will be on the next off. Morning i"m good then by evening i'm off!

Danni Destin is like a hour or 2 from me. I go there for the Outlets malls.ha ha

Iwanawurkit
05-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Kiwi....I will have to wait until I get off from work to add you. Thanks for looking me up and yes, I am older than you but not by much. My youngest son is Mack and he graduates from high school on the 25th of May. Lil Bit is my daughter Alysha and SKAGGS is my oldest son Jared and his fiancee Adrienne. I can't remember if I have a picture of my oldest on my space or not. We are hoping to vacation in Orlando in August.....I was wanting to go to Destin...but, I lost out. We haven't been on vacation in forever!!!! I will get my MBA in August so we thought we needed a vacation before Mack starts college.
Hang in there and the weight will come off. It is extremely difficult to get back on track.....

Decade
05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Good morning ladies. I know...I've got a bad habit of not coming every day, but last time I came by I waited over a week to come back....guess I'm getting a little better. I guess old habits die hard cause the last couple days I've had soda without even realizing I was having it until it was too late...but today is better. So far no soda, and I'm being conscious about it. Nothing really special to report here. My husband and I have a dinner meeting with a video gaming buddy later tonight if my boss doesn't call me in cause he tweaked his back...again. My kitty is sitting here next to me and once I'm done posting this I have to go off and write my article that's due tonight.

seagreenwater - Nope...haven't met yet. I just hopped in this thread about 3 weeks ago, and I'm trying to work on posting more regularly. In a previous life I was in this thread way back several months ago. Maybe we should come up with some sort of getting to know you survey so we can all get to know each other better.

Danni Marie - Thanks...I'm happy to be back. Now if only I can get into the habit of coming by daily. :) Stinks that you didn't lost this week, but after cheating like you said you have that's great news!

kiwichic - Welcome! Now we have two kiwis. That's gonna be fun! Hope you'll come by and post with us often. I haven't been here long, but I knew one person here in a previous 3fc life. And I know she's a great inspiration...and from what I've seen from the others they are too. You can do it...I know you can.

Kiwi24 - Woohooo! Another pound....yippeee! Congrats! And congratulations on your son graduating. It's a big day for both of you.

I'm sure I missed some of you, but I really need to get to work. I have 4 hours and counting to get my article done. And I still wanna get in an exercise video and a shower before we go out for dinner tonight. Yall have a great day!

WamTam
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi all,:hug:
Just a really quick note, am super busy at work today.:carrot:

Congrats to your son Kiwi, you must be soooo very proud. You were right about loving the water bf and I try and get out at least once a week on the lakes and rivers here. :) We have so many places to explore.

:congrat: Danni you must be so proud of how far you have come, you and Kiwi are both very inspiring :dance: . Makes me believe I CAN DO THIS.:dancer:

Decade hope you got your article written in timeÖ..:chin: I like the idea of a little survey to get to know each other better. Would be interesting for sure.

Suz, Iwanawurkit, seagreenwater, kiwichic:flow2: Hope you have a great day.

I guess for most of you it is probably past dinner time and here I am still plugging away at work. :grouphug: If i missed anyone am sorry will try and write again tommorow.

Take care Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN, I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN!!:jig:

Danni Marie
05-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Good Morning Everyone :grouphug: TGIF! :yes:

Kiwi: :woo: tell your son :congrat: Wow what an accomplishment :cp: How did graduation go?? Well I hope! You must be so so proud :yes:

He must take after his father's side :devil: :devil: :tape:
:rofl: JK I am sure he has some of your wonderful qualities as well :snooty:
for those of you newbies, Kiwi and I do this to each other, it is a love :hug: hate relationship :devil: she loves :love: me wants to be like me ;) it is hard for her to live up to such high standards...:lol:

I love the outlet malls in Destin!!! Go there all the time and that darn Baskin Robbins IceCream store across the highway too :tantrum: :drool:

Hi Tammy :wave: yes you can do it!!! You go girl :D

Hey decade..did you get your article done? What kind of kitty? mine is a tabby grey with black stripes who thinks he is part dog :rolleyes:

Kim - What a great Myspace page!! I am not a myspacer but I am learning from Kiwi and my son. :rolleyes:
What great pics, great looking family too :yes: I have sent you a request and email through myspace if you could be so kind and let me know if you received them, that I did it right? :lol: Thanks....love your page!

Suz :listen: where are u? Hope you are not giving up :nono:

:coach: alright ladies....NO CHEATING...it is gonna be hard it is the weekend...but if you do cheat DO NOT throw away the entire day...just the meal or snack you cheated with K?????

Have a great one!

Danni:dancer:

Kiwi24
05-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Good Morning,

You ladies forgive me! :^: I'm all about me these last days because of Graduation!!:cloud9:

Graduation was wonderful.:D I have 3 pictures of it on myspace. I'll get more later. I am proud of him.:hug: We got to thinking about it and realized how much he really accomplished. :cool: He wasn't suppose to graduate until next year but was moved up this year to the 12th and still managed to make Valedictorian and many other awards and titles and play Football and continued to be Christ focused. :queen:
He told me once that he prayed that by the time he graduated he wanted 1000 people to know he was a Christian. Not for his glory but for God. Jake has been an example of Christ throughout his high school years. God honored his prayer by helping him be Valedictorian and last night there was over 1000 people there and in his speech there was no doubt that God was first in his life!:cp:

We are having a Hawaiian Lua Saturday to celebrate his graduation.:celebrate: Got to get the place ready. I have a gazebo in my back yard and I bought grass skirts so I'm fixing it up to look like a tiki hut. :lol: Then I have all kinds of Decorations for the rest of the yard including tiki lamps. Tons of food that I made sure some of it was WW approved!:D ha ha

Everyone have a great weekend! Ladies we are going to have to all get together one day Have a party in my backyard and then go hang out at the beach!! :grouphug:

Iwanawurkit
05-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a plan......Danni, I am at work and will add you tonight when I get home. Thanks for the compliments. I have to explain my hair cut on my profile picture.....I shaved my head three months before that was taken, to raise money for Cancer Research. ALL my hair was gone....they took shaving cream and a razor to my dome. I loved it....I had no need for curling irons, blow dryers or dye for almost 9 months. Woot Woot!!!! Got to get back to work.....looks like I am down 1 pound on day 5 this week.

Danni Marie
05-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Cheat :tantrum: Cheat :tantrum:
I went to a friends 40th bday party last night and I ate pizza!!!! :yikes: it looked so good I could not pass it up :cry:

BUT.............I went shopping eariler yesterday to find a pair of capri's or jeans that fit, cuz my others were getting a little baggy :high: and guess what? :dunno: I BOUGHT A PAIR OF blue jean CAPRIS AND A PAIR OF BLUE JEANS...SIZE 10 :woohoo: I wore the capri jeans last night to the party :cp: From a 22 :fr: jean that I wore in October, I am just soo happy! :D So Ladies, trust me, :yes: If I can do this you all can do it...just keep at it! ;)

ALOHA Kiwi :wave: :yay: I hope your Lua is "wonderful" :yes: What a nice accomplishment your son has done and to be such a wonderful servent of our Lord! You must be one beamin mama :encore: :cp: :congrat: to both of you! Let us know how the party went. :celebrate:

OK Ladies to those of you who are mothers...I wish you a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Talk to yall on Monday!

Iwanawurkit
05-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Danni.....totally awesome!:bravo: How is it the two diet divas lost so much? What plans to do Danni and Kiwi do.....your pics are so beautiful on my space!:high: I want to get rid of 'fat pants'.

Decade
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Hello ladies! I'm exhausted...absolutely exhausted! Helped my little brother mow the lawn today after I took my hubby to work. Boy I forgot just how hard that is! Got a little bit of a sunburn and I'm just completely exhausted, but I'll live. I did get my article done....sorta. I talked to my senior editor, and he stuck me on a fan reaction article about Dale Earnhardt Jr instead because of the big news that came out about him. My kitty is just a sweetie...a tabby. Her name is Patches, and she's one of 7 in our zoo. Here's a pic of her:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/BethL4434/of50332443.jpg

I'm sitting here trying to watch the NASCAR race in Darlington, but it's raining there and they're having to wait for it to stop. At this rate, my hubby will get off of work before they get the race in...he's scheduled till 9. Oh well...the track has lights, so I know they'll run it tonight if they can.

I'm gonna go snag a getting to know you survey I saw somewhere else just for the heck of it if yall are interested. Of course you're welcome to fill out as much or as little as you'd like :)

Iwanawurkit-Where ya from exactly? My hubby is originally from southern Indiana, and I just noticed you were too.

Decade
05-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Here's a survey....fill out as little or as much as you'd like to about yourself. This way we can all get to know each other. I'll probably be back later to fill it out. I'm gonna go get a few more minutes in on World of Warcraft before I leave for the grocery store and to pick my hubby up from work. If I don't make it back tonight, have a great night and Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!

edited cause I wanted to put that I borrowed this from the 300+ forum...hope they won't mind :)

USER NAME -

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -

REAL NAME -

AGE -

BIRTHDATE -

WHERE YOU LIVE -

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -

ANNIVERSARY -

KIDS -

PETS -

OCCUPATION -

STARTING WEIGHT -

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -

FAV.BOOK(S) -

FAV. MOVIE(S) -

FAV. SONG(S) -

FAV. QUOTE -

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -

Iwanawurkit
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
USER NAME -Iwanawurkit

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - cuz....I want to work it

REAL NAME - Kim Skaggs

AGE - 49 (for a few more days)

BIRTHDATE -May 17th 1957

WHERE YOU LIVE - Sellersburg, IN

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Dan the man

ANNIVERSARY - October 25, 1980

KIDS - 3 (Jared 25, Alysha 21 and Mack 18)

PETS - 2 cats (Church and Angel) 3 dogs (Elvis, Maggie Mae and Little Bit) they are Jack Russells and I love each and every one.....

OCCUPATION - Billing Manager for Outpatient Lab Services University Louisville Hospital and Graham Cancer Center

STARTING WEIGHT -251

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - YOAD and Serotonin Power Diet

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - I have non....well, I like Cardio Kickboxing

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - PIZZA and Ice Cream

FAV.BOOK(S) - anything written by Frank Perritti

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Cutting Edge, Must love Dogs, Dirty Dancing and Wedding Date.

FAV. SONG(S) - Softly Broken, I Can Only Imagine, Amazing Love, God of Wonders.....the list goes on and on....I also enjoy Christian Rap and anything by Casting Crowns and Kutless.

FAV. QUOTE - John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
You asked for it so now you have it..... Oh and I am a Princess.....my Father is the KING!

Iwanawurkit
05-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Decade.....I was born and raised in New Albany Indiana....great place, we call it the sunny side of Kentucky. :)

Decade
05-13-2007, 12:45 AM
No kidding....he was born and raised in Evansville...also a part of the sunny side of Kentucky :)

suz
05-13-2007, 07:17 AM
Morning Ladies Happy Mothers day to All

I have not been here much this and no Danni I have not given up the weather has been so nice and I just needed to be outside do a little work and enjoying it

i keep a written journal to chart my progress or lack of it lately so I have written a plan for myself and i need to stick to it

I will come back later and fill out the survey

lets all keep moving and losing suz :carrot:

Iwanawurkit
05-13-2007, 09:56 AM
My sister in law now lives in Tell City....not far from Evansville. I think Evansville is closer to Owensboro Kentucky where we are closer to Louisville Kentucky. Today starts the WOMAN Challenge 2007 and goes till July 13th. www.womenshealth.gov/woman/ so....I am thinking I will be moving some of this weight off of the frame.....my goal is 10,000 steps a day. YAY!!!!!

Decade
05-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the info...I'm gonna check out that Woman challenge. Off to watch the race at Darlington...back later.

Iwanawurkit
05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Well, I put in my 11,003 steps today and I feel pretty good for I have accomplished a goal I set for myself today!!!!!!

Kiwi24
05-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Grrrrrrr!!!:tantrum: Help I can't stop eating!! :ink: I gained 3 pounds!! What is happening!!! :stress:

The Lua went great about 30 people showed up. Plenty of food and dessert. :^:
Danni that is great about the size 10!!:goodvibes I'm still in a 16. I can squeeze into a 14 but 16 feel better.

Iwanawurkit great job on the Steps.:carrot:

Good to her from you Suz!:hug:

Good Survey Decade. I'll fill it out later. I'm a bit rushed. Grandkids today. :smug:

WamTam
05-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi all
Weekend went well stayed op but never lost anything.:(
Kiwi :hug: sorry to hear about your gain but it will go again. Glad to hear all went well this weekend.
Hope everyone is doing well will check in again tommorow.
Tammy

USER NAME -Wamtam

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME -n/a

REAL NAME -Tammy

AGE -30

BIRTHDATE -July 18, 1976

WHERE YOU LIVE -Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
SIGNIFICANT OTHER -Jeff the love of my life (BF 3 years in july)

ANNIVERSARY -July 6 (see above)

KIDS -none of my own bf has 12year old boy who i love dearly
PETS -a very fat lazy tabby cat

OCCUPATION -office manager in a autoglass & marine shop
STARTING WEIGHT -eeeeek 246 less then I am now

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -counting calories portion control (but don't seem to be working help!!!!)
FAV. EXERCISE(S) -walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Spagetti & meatsauce, sourcream & onion potato chips

FAV.BOOK(S) -Hmmm I love to read so no fav

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Girls just wanna have fun (First time i watched this was still a teenager I still Love it)

FAV. SONG(S) -Love country old and new

FAV. QUOTE -n/a

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -I love the outdoors love fishing camping and boating, gardening is pretty high on my list. Am hoping to have children one day but worry about the health risks at the weight i am. Am trying to lose weight now for my health (plus want my hot body back) but most important is my health.

Decade
05-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Been an uneventful week....hope everyone is doing well. Kiwi my dear...just keep your chin up. Next week will be better.

USER NAME - Decade

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - It came from the Ty Beanie Baby 10th anniversary series. I used it to play Everquest Online Adventures, and it just stuck.

REAL NAME - Beth

AGE - 23

BIRTHDATE - Sept 17

WHERE YOU LIVE - Texas...just north of Dallas

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Rick...my hubby for 3 years this June and we've been together 6 years this August :)

ANNIVERSARY - June 12th

KIDS - none yet...but whenever God wants us to be parents we will be

PETS - 7 cats...Wiggles, Squeaky, Pepper, Coco, Trouble, Patches and Bupu

OCCUPATION - retail management (I work in a kitchen store); I also admin a gaming message board and I admin a racing message board; I also write for a NASCAR website....none of the last 3 pay me, but I absolutely love the writing and it's worth it for me.

STARTING WEIGHT - 283

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - just watching my portion control and trying to replace the majority of my drinks with water

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - walking or playing ddr

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - too many to list...don't wanna tempt anyone lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - The Bible, any book about NASCAR, murder mysteries, the Harry Potter series, the Left Behind Series...and any other book that'll keep my interest...any suggestions, please feel free to throw them out!

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Hmmm...tough one...right now would have to be Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants or A League of Their Own...but it'll change when I see something else that I like better

FAV. SONG(S) - Since the newest Megadeth album came out today and we got our copy yesterday it would have to Amerikhastan...before that it was Tourniquet by Evanescence

FAV. QUOTE - "Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it. Others hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else." from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I've always been overweight all my life, and I'm terrible at motivating myself. Rick and I are trying to have our first child, but so far no luck. We know the time will come for us. In the meantime I want to lose weight for health reasons, and I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see.

Decade
05-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Okay ladies...I found a new challenge I'm going to participate in. Someone else suggested it, and I know it's simple enough for me to keep with.

It starts May 17th and ends June 1st and has 4 simple rules which should be pretty easy for me to stick with...I think it'll be just the kick in the butt I need LOL. Yall have a great Tuesday.

WamTam
05-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi all :carrot:
Hope everyone is doing well :D It has been pretty quiet around here the last few days.:dz:
So decade what is your four rules if you don't mind me asking?!:shrug:

I am staying OP today the scale read 246.7 it is going down a little bit but not much. I keep thinking maybe i weigh myself to much, but then again what is too much?:?:

Take care ladies have to get back to work:hug:
Miss you guys where ever you are. Tammy

Iwanawurkit
05-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Tam your right! Where is everybody?:shrug: I have been wishing :genie: all day for the :grouphug: but I am almost :faint: from waiting for the :high:five! My head is :twirly: because I walked 10,495 steps in the heat! :woohoo: Where is everyone to :cheer2: for me?

Decade
05-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Wooohooooo wurkit! Way to go!

Tammy-The rules are 1) exercise at least 30 mins 4 days a week; 2) no eating after 8:30 pm (10 in my case cause I work retail and get off at 9) 3) no reading, watching tv or talking on the phone while eating 4) check in daily with your greatest obstacle of the day.

It's in the chicks up for a challenge forum if you're interested.

Had a decent night....a little shipment and work and then the usual boring weeknight. Everyone have a good one and I'll see yall tomorrow.

WamTam
05-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi all:hug:
Kiwi & Dani where are you?:?:

Decade: sounds like something that can be accomplished. And am sure you will have no problem:carrot:

Iwanawurkit: congrats on the walking, I normally only do about 5000-6000a day but am trying to work my way up to the 10000. Here is a little:hug: from me.

Hope you all have a wonderful day will check in later.
Tammy
I WILL BE THIN...I WILL BE HEALTHY!!!!:cheer2:

Decade
05-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Tammy-Tomorrow's my big day...it starts then. This morning I caught myself sitting in front of the tv to have breakfast, so I have that hurdle for me....but I can do it.

Have a fabulous day ladies!

WamTam
05-16-2007, 08:10 PM
:broc: Decade,:carrot:
YES YOU CAN DO IT.

Iwanawurkit
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Don't you love the dancing vegetables? Well, I walked 11,985 steps today. My daughter was pushing me all the way around the subdivision....she said I would thank her later on.

Decade
05-17-2007, 01:27 AM
nearly 12000 steps wurkit? WAY TO GO!!!

Decade
05-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Morning ladies! How's everyone today? Pretty quiet thread lately...hope everyone is doing well.

Kiwi24
05-17-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm here! Finally, Tammy I shouldn't have given you my myspace,:crazy: Now I can't hide out!! :rofl: ha ha ha Just kidding. Actually, I've been pouting because I'm eating like crazy!!:snooty: I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! I sound like a broken record. :blah: I was whinning about this the last time I wrote!! :stress:

I can't seem to just say know to sweets!:D I don't know why. That's all I seem to want to do. Depressing.:dunno: I just didn't want to bum anyone out with my junk food talk! But I know that staying away only will make it worse so thanks Tammy for getting me back here.:hug:

By the way I'm leaving for Jacksonville Friday morning. for a Graduation. I'll be back Saturday.

suz
05-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Good Evening Ladies
I was just caching up on all the posts it seems threr has only 3 of you checking in regularly it has been another busy week for us trying to get our new garden fenced and worked up it is almost ready we should be able to start planting more stuff on saturday Its a long weekend here so i took an extra day off and will be able to go to exercise class on friday and Monday U have not been able to go since I started working days back in early March
here are the answers to your survey

USER NAME SUZ

SIGNIFICANCE OF USER NAME NONE

REAL NAME SUZANNE JACKSON

AGE 54

BIRTH DATE AUGUST

WHERE I LIVE MILLBROOK ONTARIO CANADA

SIGNIFICANT OTHER GARY

ANNIVERSARY JULY 20

KIDS 2 STEP DAUGHTERS

PETS 2 AIREDALE TERRIERS

OCCUPATION ALMOST RETIRED JULY 26

START WEIGHT 174

WHAT PLAN YOU ARE FOLLOWING MOSTLY PORTION CONTROL AND EXERCISE OF WHICH I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ENOUGH OF

FAV EXERCISE I LOVE TO GO WALKING AND I REALLY LIKE STEP CLASS

FAV NO NO FOOD WARM HOME MADE COOKIES

FAV BOOK MOST MYSTERYS AND BIOGRAPHY

FAV SONG TO MANY TO MENTION WILL LISTEN TO MOST FOR A WHILE THEN LISTEN TO SOMETHING ELSE

FAV QUOTE DON'T HAVE ON

Talk to everyone later and maybe by Monday I can report a lose of weight instead of a gain suz:carrot:

Decade
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Well good evening ladies. How are yall doing? Today was the first day in a very long time that I actually took the time to taste what it was I was eating. Normally I'm reading a book or the paper or watching tv. Today as a part of the new challenge that I started today I just sat and savored every bite, and this is the most satisfied I've been after eating in a very long time.

Kiwi-Glad to see you checking in...don't disappear on us. You'll get out of the junk funk soon enough. Just keep your chin up and keep on trucking.

Suz-Good to see ya...hope you'll check with us more often :)

Kiwi24
05-18-2007, 05:30 AM
USER NAME
Kiwi

SIGNIFICANCE OF USER
I'm brown, round and oh so sweet inside

BIRTH DATE
Oct

WHERE I LIVE
PC Fl.

SIGNIFICANT
Russ

ANNIVERSARY
Nov

KIDS

PETS
3 horses, 6 dogs and 1 cat and 1 kitten

OCCUPATION
House Goddess

START WEIGHT 201

WHAT PLAN YOU ARE FOLLOWING
Weight Watchers although lately its been sweetaholic diet

FAV EXERCISE
Dance

FAV NO
chicken Alfredo

FAV QUOTE
Danni's quote of the day (which by the way I miss)

Have a great day everyone I will be in Jacksonville today so I won't be writing this weekend I think. I'll try

Decade you are doing great keep it up.
congrats to you Kim on the walking.

Has anyone lost any weight lately? What's up with that? ha ha ha

Danni Marie
05-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Good Morning Everyone! :grouphug:

Whew :stress: it has been one of "those" weeks! :yikes: Started my new job :cp: then my computer is acting up "again"! :rolleyes: I think my son is downloading viruses in it when he visits certain cites, well at least that is what my hubby thinks, so he tried all night to fix it last night it is running better this morning so I am hoping we are well on our way to being fixed :cp:

Well I did NOT lose again this week, still holding on to my 164 :cp: aunt flo is here too :rolleyes: so I am hoping to see some results this monday after she leaves :yes: I have not done my toning :wl: like I had hoped to do for my May goal and there are only 2 weeks left and it does not look like I am running for the weights anytime soon :lol: So maybe for June I will tone up in the pool??:swim:

Glad to see everyone checking in! :D

Gotta run...hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope to check in later tonight to fill out the survey, computer willing an all ;)

Off to work :(

Iwanawurkit
05-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Whew!!! I was beginning to think I smelled or something.....I started posting and everyone left but Decade and Tam...:o Glad to see Kiwi and Danni back on the scene. Yesterday was my 50th Birthday :hat: It was great but I had to go to class. I wanted to party like a Rock Star:flow1: :dancer: :flow2: but alas I had to study :book2: it makes me :crazy: but I had to go to class because I need to learn about taxation?:dunno: I have 6 weeks of this class and then it is another 6 weeks and then I graduate and then I will have free time to :rofl: I am so glad that it wasn't me and thanks for checking back in and letting us know what was going on. Kiwi.....you just need to refocus because of all the extraordinary things going on it your life....Tam thanks for giving her a helpful shove.;) Suz...glad your posting again and things will get better. Danni :hug: hope you get your computer un sick and virus free.

Butterfly50
05-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Hello everyone sorry I have been Missing for a while. Been busy Doing my household chores and With the pool and garden I have been soo Busy But no luck on dieting and exercising here I need a good swift kick in the buttt. Any one Willing to give me one :drill: :drill: :drill: .I need to get busy all of my clothes dont fit me any more:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

USER NAME -Butterfly50

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME Love Butterfly

REAL NAME -Bonnie

AGE -36

BIRTHDATE -July
WHERE YOU LIVE -South Carolina

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -William

ANNIVERSARY -June ( This Year 21years)

KIDS -3

PETS -2 Cats

OCCUPATION -None

STARTING WEIGHT -300

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -My own and Biggest Loser

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walk away the Pounds

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -Sweets

FAV.BOOK(S) -??

FAV. MOVIE(S) -Anything Julia Roberts

FAV. SONG(S) -???

FAV. QUOTE -???

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

Hope to get back with you all soon.

WamTam
05-18-2007, 08:24 PM
I am so happy weighed:woohoo: :woohoo: this morning am finally back down to 242.6!!:cheer: Am liking this itís the first time in a very long time I actually have a accurate ticker.

Kiwi you really are missed, :hug: I look forward to reading your posts everyday. Well hope you had fun at graduation todayÖ. NO MORE POUTING:nono: We all have are bad days. :blah: :blah:

Danni hope your computer problems are solved now.:comp: Your new job is going well?! :) I miss you too that is why i had to harass you and Kiwi both.:D You have both been a inspiration:hug:

Decade glad to hear the eating thing without reading or watching TV is working for you. I find that when i eat in front of the TV am always hungry. :hun: hmm go figure

Iwanawirkit:bday2you: I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful one.

Suz nice to see you back.:D We are finally getting warmer weather here and am starting to spend more time outside.
I won't be back until tuesday Hope you all have a wonderful weekend:crazy: (am feeling this way this week) :rofl: Planting for me this weekend or at least prepping :yes: and I will I said will stay op.:jig:

:grouphug: Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY!!!:flow2:

WamTam
05-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Shoot just looked ticker says 241 almost there!

Danni Marie
05-19-2007, 09:17 AM
:celebrate: Happy Belated Birthday Kim!! :balloons: :bday2:
Hope it was everything you wanted it to be! :D

Tammy - You go girl :cp: Good for you! :yay: So glad to hear you have a loss! So far my computer is going better :rolleyes: Not as fast as it used to be, but a lot better than it was so I think it is semi fixed and of course son banned to his own lap top and must leave mine alone ;)
My new job is going well :D thanks for asking. I love when the women come in and get on the scale and they weigh like 115 and are pissed cuz they are soo fat...:rolleyes: :barf: and their Blood Pressure is like 100/70 :barf:
But outside of that I love the new office :dizzy:

Hello Bonnie :wave: sooo glad to see you back! Here is your motivation...
:kickbutt: :kickbutt: now get going girl...summer is well on it's way :p

Did anyone really read kiwi's survey :shrug: ? I mean if you read it and no one laughed? :dunno: Come ON..."brown round and sweet" :shrug: there is still sooo much I can do with this...:rofl: :tape: but since she is still on a high :cloud9: from her sons graduation I'll shut up ...:tape: for now :devil:
Where ya at girl? How was the grad??

Alright,having my son's bday party :woo: here at my house tomorrow, so I have cleaning and munchies to go do/make... oh and fill out my survey..:lol:

"If you do not dream, you never set out to fulfill them. Think "THIN" and you will soon BE Thin"

Decade
05-19-2007, 01:31 PM
not much time but wanted to say hey...yesterday was a very bad day...back later, but i gotta write my article right now. have a good weekend!

Danni Marie
05-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey Everone :grouphug:

Hi Decade :wave: hope your day is better today! Did you get your article done?

I know I am suppose to weigh in tomorrow, but since I have to get up extra early tomorrow :coffee: I have to check in today. I got on the scale :goodscale: and I have lost another 2bls! :dancer: so I am happy :cp:
I need to change my ticker :high:

USER NAME - Danni Marie

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME The name my mammie gave me

REAL NAME - Dannilicious ;)

AGE - 42

BIRTHDATE - November

WHERE YOU LIVE - Michigan :snow4: & Alabama :sunny:

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Patrick :love:

ANNIVERSARY - August

KIDS -3

PETS -2 a dog (pug) and a cat (tabby)

OCCUPATION - RN

STARTING WEIGHT - 216

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING - HMR - Healthy Solutions

FAV. EXERCISE(S) -Walking

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - PASTA!!!!! any and all :o :^:

FAV.BOOK(S) - The Bible

FAV. MOVIE(S) - Steele Magnolias

FAV. SONG(S) - Too many to list.....:p

FAV. QUOTE - "Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak".... Psalm 6.2

Hope everyone has great results tomorrow at the scales!!

Danni :cheer2:

Kiwi24
05-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone,:carrot:

We got back late Saturday and I went straight to bed! :faint: Wow there are alot of post and alot to catch up on. :D Its so good to see everyone writing.

You are right Kim I do need to get refocused. :smug: I believe this weekend helped.:cb: I had a chance to try on some new clothes this weekend and I saw 2 skirts that were soooo cute but they were in a 14 and they didn't have any other sizes.:( I knew I couldn't wear them but my friend talked me into getting them so I could "work" my way into them.:exercise: After we got back to her place I thought I would try them on just to see how much more I need to get off and THEY FIT!!! :high: I couldn't believe it!! I felt so good that I got exited about losing weight again!!:goodscale This morning I weighed and had lost 1 pound!!:encore:

Congrats Tammy for the weight loss. :cheer2: You can do it!:congrat:
Danni Congrats on your weight loss. :dz: Okay I've had a set back and yes you are smaller than me :chin: for now :crazy: but the Kiwi is back on track again so I hope you enjoyed your moment of glory :kickbutt: 'cause Dannilicious will soon be Danniwishes she looked as good as the Kiwi!! :cloud9:
But alas you see,their will never be, a time when Danni is cuter than the KIWI!:lol:

Polish that Yard Sale Crown for me 'cause I'll be taking it soon.:club:

Kiwi24
05-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Good Morning,:D

Today I weighed again and I'm back to 178!! :carrot: So I really don't have to change my ticker AGAIN! :^: At least going up! Now I can change it going down. Yea!! :high:

I've got grandkids all day everyday now that school is out.:dz: I knew I needed to find a job before school let out.:lol: Anyway, so I decided to take them to the beach today.:sunny:

I'm still focused and now that I see the weight coming off I feel even better and am finding it easier to stay on track.:goodvibes I still need to write my food intake down. I started yesterday morning and by evening I didn't. So I'll write what I ate yesterday and do better doing it today. :write:

Everyone have a great day!:carrot:

Iwanawurkit
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Kiwi is back on track!!!!! Now all is right with the world.....Okay, now I can knuckle down and get busy getting the weight off. :grouphug: I need to get busy:dancer:so the weight will come off faster and not like a :snail:Keep your fingers :crossed:that I can do this. :woohoo:I will need to be :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:so I can :celebrate:which will push me to :exercise:more!

suz
05-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Evening Ladies
Not much to say but still stuck on 160 and getting really fed up with not losing

suz

Danni Marie
05-23-2007, 07:44 AM

First let me congratulate Kiwi on her weight loss and fitting into size 14!! :cp: You Go Girl! It is a good feeling ain't it? :yes:

Secondly let me straighten YOU out. :club: Why? :dunno: would I want to be like you? :?: :tied: pfft...I mean really? do you really believe that crap? :lol:
When I got what I got :shrug: and missy it doesn't :nono: matter what my crown is MADE of..:queen: It is how I wear it ;) that matters.
Now I'll give ya you are cute :dz: but I AM DANNILCIOUS and I ROCK ROCK! :cp: :lol:

Suz: sorry to hear your are still not loosing....maybe "shock" your body for a couple days eat some things you normally do not eat, in MODERATION :lol: and then go back to how you have been eating and see it that doesn't shake the scale and increase your water intake...It WILL flush out FAT cells. :crossed: good luck

Kim: glad to hear you are back on track :kickbutt: to get you moving at a faster pace :D Keep up the great work! You can and WILL do this :yes:

gotta run to work, have a great day ladies.......:rolleyes: and Kiwi :rofl: jk, I wish you a grand day too :hug:

Iwanawurkit
05-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Suz....maybe Danni has a point.....a shock to the system may work but get right back on the program. I have fallen off the wagon and it is hard to get my big butt back on the seat. You can do this!!! :cheer2:

Iwanawurkit
05-23-2007, 10:03 AM
where is Decade? Is she doing too much :write: I would be seeing :stars: Well, everyone have a :woo: day!

Kiwi24
05-23-2007, 11:49 AM

Suz, you say ur stuck at 160? :chin: What size is that, a 14? What size are you wanting to get into? 135 for you is a size what? 135 for me at 5 feet is a size 9. have you tried new clothes on yet to see if maybe you are dropping inches? :belly: Maybe its time to change your regular eating plan.:carrot: I like the idea that someone gave about "shocking" your body. :yikes: Who was that idea from?? ;) Oh yea, I remember "THE ROCK" :rofl:

Oh Danni, you amuse me. :lol:
Like a cat with rat... :mouse: meow psst psst!!:devil:

Everyone have a great day. :grouphug: I have found that eating oatmeal with Cinn. each morning has helped me alot with snacking before lunch. It also holds me over so I can have lunch around 1 or 2. Maybe that bit of info might help someone.:hug:

Decade
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Well I haven't done well on the challenge at all. Last Friday we had a major blowup here in which my own father felt the need to shove me. I had 3 beers that night, and ever since I have eaten in front of the tv or in the car at least once a day. I have however been able to continue to cut back my portion sizes and get moving even if it hasn't been an official 30 minutes of exercise. I weighed yesterday just outta curiosity and found that I was down 3 pounds...so I guess I'm doing something right. And even better news. Someone else has noticed my weight loss. My husband and I went to church to see our boss get baptized Sunday, and our boss' wife mentioned that she thought I had lost some weight. I actually have lost about 10 pounds since I saw her last...and it felt great that someone noticed (and I mean someone who doesn't see me every day or doesn't know I'm doing this). Yall have a great day and I'll be back later. :)

Danni-I'm feeling a bit better but I'm still angry. See the above paragraph for why that day was so terrible. I did get my article done and with a few hours to spare. Now I'm coming up with another topic, but that article isn't due until Thursday night...so I've got a little time.

Kiwi-Glad to see you back on track! We all knew you could do it!

Iwanawurkit-Thanks for asking about me. I had a bad Friday afternoon, and I just didn't wanna do anything. But there's no sense in running from yall when yall are here to help me.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. I have some work to do. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Kiwi24
05-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh my Decade! :( Should I ask why he shoved you? :shrug: Not like there was any excuse for a man including "Dads" to put his hands on you.:nono: I hate to hear it. When I get angry I eat so I can see why you did but hey you didn't gain!! I hope you and Dad can work things out. :snooty: Its awful when families fight.:hug:

WamTam
05-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi all,:hug:
Well hope everyone is doing well:hug:
I am still 242.6 but am blaming the fact that i was at a bbq on the weekend and sorta got side tracked:o But only a little bit. It was Victoria day here monday so was a long weekend and pretty much the start of summer. It's getting hot up here finally, for some of you folks am sure would consider it still a little chilly. +20C/70F. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
Kiwi how exciting fitting into a 14 :carrot:
Decade I voice the same opinion as kiwi on the "mans hands on." Hope you can work things out.
Danni :bravo: congrats on the 2lbs loss.
To you and Kiwi both you never fail to make me laugh.:joker:
Must get my butt back to work
To those i missed I am thinking of you! Don't give up!
Take Care Tammy
I WILL BE THIN AGAIN I WILL BE HEALTHY AGAIN!!!!

Kiwi24
05-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Good Morning,
Tammy what is Victoria day? Is that like our July 4th or memorial day or Veterans day? That's pretty neat I never really thought about holidays other than the U.S.A. We have holiday this weekend. So I plan on enjoying a BBQ myself.

I didn't lose any this morning but hopefully by Sat I will have some off.

Have a great day everyone

WamTam
05-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi all
Hope everyone is doing well today!
Kiwi here is the technical meaning :) of our Victoria day:
Victoria Day (French: FÍte de la Reine) is a Canadian statutory holiday celebrated on the last Monday before or on May 24 in honour of both Queen Victoria's birthday and the current reigning Canadian Sovereign's birthday.

While Victoria Day is often thought of as a purely Canadian event, it is also celebrated in some parts of Scotland, particularly in Edinburgh and Dundee, as well as in the Cayman Islands, where it is also a public holiday.

I know i have a problem:dizzy: keeping up with the holidays in the US as well helps that my bf is originally from Organ. He fills me in on the holidays and there meanings. Our thanksgiving :thanks2: is in October here and yours in november ours always falls on a monday as yours falls on a thursday. I wonder why the differances.

Well today is another beautiful day:cool: in the north woke to sunshine and birds singing.:flow2: I love it here the vast open spaces are breathtaking. In the coming weeks i hope to post some more pictures on my space of the place I call home. :angel:

I must go do some work my year end is coming up:( and my accountant is arriving from vancouver the first part of june to review the books. Hopefully I have kept things in order this past year:dz:.
Ladies have a wonderful day sorry if I blabbed on and on. Take Care All:hug: Til Later Tammy:grouphug:

Kiwi24
05-25-2007, 10:51 AM

Tammy that was really interesting. :yes: Its silly but I just took it for granted that everyone celebrates with us! ha ha:lol:

That's a great idea about pictures of your area. :cp: I think I will show pictures of PC area. I'm always bragging about our beaches and I should show you why!! :beach: We also have many other great sites to PC. I need to get my Digital fixed and I'll place them on myspace for you all to see them.:high:

No weight change. :dz: I'm disappointed but at least its not a gain.:^: I really wanted to lose 3 pounds this week. I keep going up and down with a pound or 2. Maybe I need to do that LA jump start. :chin: That's always good for a few pounds and gets me losing again. The problem is Salads do not sound appealing to me.:p

Anyway, most people have Monday off so have a great 4 day weekend!!:goodvibes I weigh tomorrow so wish be luck!!:goodscale

Kiwi

Butterfly50
05-25-2007, 11:55 AM
So I have a question????/
How do you get motivated to make your self get in gear and loose weight and exercise?????
Everyday I tell my self that I am going to loose weight and do this then I fall flat on my face and give in to the urges to have all these things that i shouldnt?????How do I give in and make my self say no. I am sooo confused I hate myself . Any Ideas Willing to try anything.

Thanks

WamTam
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Good morning all,
Bonnie: don't give up :hug: One day at a time, I know i have done the same as you thinking TODAY will be the day, and not succeding. Most days I have to force myself to get off my butt:kickbutt: and excersise. But it does get easier, and I have been told that after about 3weeks it will be come a habit. Don't set to many standards take baby steps, and work your way up. If one day is a off day pick yourself up and start again. Don't get to frusterated:tantrum: we all have bad days!

Kiwi at least there is no gain. I have one of these digital scales :goodscale so shows pds and ozs. The start of the week I was 242.6 this morning I was 242.2. Not much of a loss. But at least we are not gaining!!!

Well i hope everyone else is doing well Danni, Kim, Suz, Decade!! Have a great long weekend ladies. Take Care will try and check back later
Tammy:grouphug:

Kiwi24
05-26-2007, 09:41 AM

don't hate yourself Bonnie.:hug: We have all been where you are at. Heck I'm just getting through it AGAIN!. Bonnie before you can achieve anything you have to believe that you can. Before you can believe you can you have to be able to see yourself achieving it. :high:

Bonnie try this. Get magazines of clothes you would like to wear in a smaller size. Fine pictures of the size you would like to be. Pictures of every size every outfit.:book2: If you live alone then put them on your fridge. If not put them in a note book that you can look at each day. This will be your visual chart. :mag: Something you see everyday and can get excited about. :goodvibes Look at these pictures everyday. See yourself wearing that outfit! See yourself being that size! Make a dream book!! Shoot I'm so excited about the thought I'm going to make one today. :D ;)
My dream book will have new look for me and new look for the house. I'm even going to put dream vacations! hahaha:cloud9:

Anyway Bonnie do you get the point of the dream book? You will be what you believe and you will believe what you can see!! :goodluck:

Love ya
Kiwi

Iwanawurkit
05-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Excellent advice from Kiwi!!!! I am going to borrow that to get myself on track for this journey. I post on another thread where everyone is following the 'You On A Diet' and in one year from October, we are all going to meet in Las Vegas. There are a total of 11 of us and we have been posting since January. One of our 'Sisters' lives in Vegas and she has already lined up massages, bathing suits and Chef to teach us how to cook healthy. We are going to splurge on ourselves. With almost 100 pounds for me to lose, I need to kick my butt in gear and get serious. Thanks again Kiwi!:D

Decade
05-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Well I know it has been a little bit. My hubby and I have been watching more tv together the last few nights, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Thanks for the kind words about the incident last Friday. I don't see us ever working that crap out...it's been the same kinda stuff most of my life. The cool thing was the my hubby was about ready to kill my dad once he shoved me. It was great to know how much he cared (even though I already know it on a daily basis)

Have a good one!

Iwanawurkit
05-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Glad to see you back with us Decade! I am sure you watched the Indy 500 yesterday? I couldn't believe all the rain they had when we are two hours away and not even a drop.
Back on track with the 'Get Healthy Journey' and I hope everyone is having an excellent Memorial Day weekend!

Kiwi24
05-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Good Morning,

Hope everyone is having a great holiday today. I love that everyone in the family is off work. My son has brought his girlfriend over to spend the day. They both start different colleges in August. She's going to California!!! :(

Anyway I didn't lose anything Saturday. Stayed the same. Bummer, I'll do better this week. I feel more motivated for some reason. I've been writing everything down. Anyway,my birthday will soon be on me so I need to get into gear to have this weight off. By the way, what happen to my ticker?
I noticed it was gone. I didn't remove it. I hadn't noticed because I haven't had to change it but its not there. I'll put a new one on.

Oh and I got my dream book together. Its great!! Every time I look at it I get excited. Umm? Maybe that's what help me this week.

chat later

Kiwi24
05-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey my tickers are back?!! I'm so confused!! I swear they were not there this week and now they are!! hahahaha Oh and they switched things around again with the smiley faces. The last one showed a angry face but that's where the smiley used to be so I clicked on it instead of the smiley. Am I the only one noticing these things! ha ha ha

Iwanawurkit
05-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Kiwi....same here but I felt better when I realized I wasn't the only one missing. :)

Kiwi24
05-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Good Morning,:coffee:

Did great over the weekend.:cheer: I wrote everything down :write: and stayed within my points. Was down to 177 today!!:bravo:
Hope everyone did great. :carrot:

Write later

Kiwi24
05-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi again,:D

I decided since I totally blew May Challenge :^: I would get a head start on June!! :carrot:
I got to thinking about it and I went on the cruise April 7th and was off my diet for almost 2 months!!! :cbg: OMGosh!! I had no idea it had been that long. :no: How easy it is to slip away into denial!! :sssh: Well, I've done good lately I'm going to start on June's goal!:broc:

suz
05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Evening Ladies
well when I weighed in yesterday I was back to 158 I told my DH that I have to start exercizing I think that is my problem since I started working days I have not been able to go to my classes and the Lady I was walking with at work is doing another job so is not available to go walking when I am so i have not been going and she has not either

we have been so busy getting our veggie garden in and trying to organize and tryong to decide where we can sell our extra veggies We have a few ideas and some people who want to buy from us It is going to keep us busy which is good

suz

Danni Marie
05-30-2007, 07:53 AM

Hope all is doing well! :yes:

Suz - :congrat: :congrat: on the weight loss! so what is that 5lbs! Good for you!

Kiwi- Glad to see/hear you are back on track. :cp:

Bonnie - Don't give up. Weight loss is journey and you will get there! :hug:

Tammy - here is your kick in the pants :kickbutt: you can do this. Repeat after me: Nothing TASTES as good as THIN Feels! and when you want to eat something that is NOT healthy...repeat that to your self before you eat it!

Kim - How did the article go? Are you done?

ME- :tantrum: I am a :moo: a cheater...I screwed up all weekend :tied: I ate crap that I have not touched in over a YEAR! Like chips and dip! :tied: Hamburgers :tied: hot dogs :tied: I dont even LIKE hot dogs!!!!! well needless to say I had NO weight loss and NO gain but I feel like a bloated :moo: I have been back on track for the last 2 days hope it lasts, it is soooooo easy to fall off the wagon :stress: :stress:...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Danni :cry:

Kiwi24
05-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Good Morning,
Suz the last time I had a veg garden I remember it being hard work. I would think that would give you plenty of exercise. I guess its not the right type. I'm glad to hear you are back to weight. June will be a great month.

Danni it was just the weekend you will have that under control in no time.

Well I did okay yesterday. Didn't stay within my points but I had extra points I could use.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Iwanawurkit
06-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Well, it is summer time and I guess things slow down because everybody is soaking up the sunshine, working in their gardens or just plain having fun! Have a great day! I wanted to check in before the weekend. My son's graduation party is tomorrow....I hope I do okay food wise but I will probably eat some cake. I didn't indulge for my birthday but this is so special and I love bakery items.;)

Kiwi24
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi all,

I think people just cheat more and don't want to get on here and admit it!ha ha

That's so exciting about your son! Have a great party!!

I did okay yesterday but still no weight change. Tomorrow I weigh in.

Kiwi24
06-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Well I gained a 1/2 pound! I was really surprised but she told me it was the osters I had Friday. I never thought about them having all the salt. They sure were good though! I went today and bought a bunch of groceries so I think I will do good this week.
Oh and for you sweet-a-holics Mrs.Freshly has a new products out that are only 2 points. Snack stuff like all the "little Debbie" treats but not near the calories. They are sweetened with Splenda and believe it or not they taste great!! they had them at Walmart.
Chat later

Iwanawurkit
06-02-2007, 11:30 PM
I need a :hug:, I ate cake which was a :nono: and it made me feel like a :moo: oh well :shrug: This week I will need to zip my lip :ziplip: and have someone sit on my like a drill seargent :drill: and please keep your fingers crossed for me and say prayers :crossed:. The graduation party was so good....lots of gossip :gossip: and I will need to start the week by writing everything down :write: it will make me :crazy: but I will be able to do the happy dance to see the numbers go down!!!!1 :bunny2:

suz
06-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Morning Ladies
I have had another very busy week I think everything is planted and the plants look good its just so busy this time of the year
My DH and I plus about another 18 people from the church went to our ministers ordination service yesterday what a moving service Lynda ( thats our minister name was introduce to the congregation last fall and had been helping with the services until Feb when she took over sevices so yesterday was a long day but very good

I think I have been good this week but tomorrow will tell the tale
Take care suz :carrot:

suz
06-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Hello Ladies
where is everyone??? Are you all afraid to post after your weigh ins :rofl: i am feeling pretty good :dancer: I am down another 2 lbs i hope I have finally rid myself of that plateau
I must go now I hope everyone did OK on there weigh ins

suz:carrot:

Iwanawurkit
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I am not weighing until Friday.....can't face the scale yet since my big cheat at the graduation party. LOL!

kiwichic
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
is this one of those threads where you stand up and say "Hi I'm Me and I've been living in denial" ... and everyone says hi Me lol
Are there 12 steps to follow to get ourselves out of this problem.
All of this year I have been trying to sort this out , when I thought I was doing really well, I think I had just found a new way to fool myself.
I just want to get started and get this ball rolling. I'm finding it hard just to do that, can't seem to get my head in the right frame of mind.
Is anyone else having this problem

cheers :)

Iwanawurkit
06-05-2007, 09:37 AM
:welcome3:Kiwichic, here is some :dust:My name is Kim and I have been living in a state called denial :lol3:I wish the new me was a day at the :beach:but it isn't and it is driving me :crazy: We are here to :cheer:you on and give you as many :woohoo:'s as you will need to succeed. Stay on plan? I have to say prayers :angel: and keep my fingers :crossed:

Kiwi24
06-06-2007, 12:07 PM

I wrote a post yesterday but its not here?:( humm? I must have signed off without actually posting it. I must have hit preview instead. ha ha:dizzy:

Anyway Kim, I was saying you need a kick not a hug for eating the cake!:kickbutt: Although I've been there too!:^:

Hi Kiwichic,:smug: Do you realize its been a month since you were here? :?: (minus 2 days) What's up with that?:p I thought you were going to help me out around here. :yes: I thought you and I would bond here!! Together we would make fruit salad out of Danni! :devil:
Seriously though, we all would like to help you.:grouphug: What plan are you on? I do weight watchers. We all do different things. We all have relapses:faint: but the idea is not to stay down too long.:goodvibes But there is only so much we as a group can do. For example people tend not to write in when they are cheating :^: but that's when you need us the most. I've been there. Its a whole lot easier to stay focused when you have a group you can go to and be encouraged.:hug: Some days are bad some days are good. But I have worst days when I stay away.:o We are always open to ideas that you would like to share with the group to help motivate us.

By the way this is a new month what's everyone's goal this month? I started early. I needed all the help I could get. Man I hope I lose something this week!! :D

Hope everyone is doing good today.

Kiwi24
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh Suz, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :bravo: 2 POUNDS!! :yay: I BOW TO YOUR GREATNESS!! :encore: YOU GO GIRL!!:queen:

suz
06-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks Kiwi Its been a tough couple of months gaining and losing the weight, now that I am past that maybe i will continue to lose

My goals for this month are to lose another 5 lbs get more exercise

Today is My DH's birthday and we finished supper about an hour ago and he is sound asleep in the recliner I work all day come home finish getting supper ready then clean up the kitchen and he sleeps whats wrong with that picture!
I guess I should go and put away the laundry too

Take care ladies and lets keep losing suz :carrot:

kiwichic
06-07-2007, 06:44 AM
doesn't time fly :^: . I am still letting life get in the way of my plans , which leaves me with a rather shaky plan :kickcan:
I'm not on an eating plan as such , just trying to eat well and not overeat :moo: .
Thanks for the encouragement Kiwi24 :goodvibes

Kiwi24
06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi,
Well I did great yesterday. Saturday I weigh in so I'm looking for a good weigh in! My son's birthday is Saturday and then my husbands birthday is Sunday. My goal is to not GAIN weight of the weekend!!

Suz my Dads birthday was the 6th. My sisters was the 3rd. Alot of birthdays in June.

Kiwichic, you need some type of plan. Yes I know cutting back is good but where there is no plan you can't be consistent with losing. Its hard enough with a plan. What's your goal? I mean how much weight and when do you plan to have it off. Then what is the plan to get it off? At least try writing everything down. That way you have an idea of what you are eating and can decide what to cut back on.

Iwanawurkit
06-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey, this is Kim checking in. Started back on track this morning. Where is everyone?

suz
06-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Evening everyone
I weighed in yesterday and was the same as last week At least i did not gain I have gone out for my walks at lunch time the last 2 days even though it is very warm and starting to get humid

well good luck to everyone suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
06-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone:D
Lets see its been 8 days since I was here because of computer problems :?: and shame on all of you :nono: 'cause i thought I was going to have a hard time catching up and yet only Suz and Kim wrote in.:dz: What's up with that?! :listen:

I got a new computer!!:cp: I love it and we got a great deal. Marked down from 800 to 300. Hopefully it won't crash and now I can keep up with everything. Ever since my computer crashed and I'm been using my old one its hard to get on it. It locks up and everything.:tantrum:
Well my dh is here to install more stuff i need for this thing so I will let you go. :comp: Hope everyone is doing good.:hug:

Iwanawurkit
06-18-2007, 10:38 AM
This is Kim checking in to say I lost the 4.5 pounds that I gained from the graduation party! I guess everyone is busy with summer stuff! Keep strong and continue to strive for a healthy life.

Kiwi24
06-18-2007, 10:42 AM

Sorry to hear you gained Kim. :(
Well I gained big time this weekend I'm up to 182.4!!:dz: I think I'm going to try some goal setting.:write:
I want to be in a 14 by my daughters wedding July 7th and my 16's are starting to feel tight!! :ink:I have 3 weeks! :crossed:

Chat later.

WamTam
06-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Hi ladies:hug:
I have been very bad at checking in here, but haven't gained anything latly but then haven't lost either. Am still at 242 ugh.
Well life has been busy the last few weeks planting flowers year end at work, fishing boating getting bf's son ready to go to his moms for the summer.:( He turns 13 on Canada Day so we had a little bit of a party for him. We sent him off on the plane early friday morning. :cry: But mom deserves time too i guess.

Kiwi Suz & Kim I keep reading your posts but haven't had a chance to write. Sorry ladies have been thinking of you all. What happend to Danni??

Must run will try and post tommorow:wave:
Chin up take care Tammy

PS have started riding my bike :bike2: bf is joining me:bike2: so it's a exercise we can do together.:jig: See if the scale will start to budge!!

Kiwi24
06-19-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm loving this new computer! :comp:Its so fast! Anyway, its doing alot of raining here and that's good 'cause we really need it. :rain:
My daughter in love got a job.:woohoo: She is an assistant to the boss. She really needed to get a job. Now I need a job. I have no idea what to do.:chin: I'd like to start a business. :cloud9: I keep thinking I wish I could do something that I enjoy. I see people do it all the time. I just can't think of anything I'm really good at that I could make money with. (legally,:lol: J/K) I'm mean seriously, 3FC started with some sisters talking:gossip: and I guess they now make money with it. :DI
I thought about doing some volunteer work so I could be doing something but as shallow as it sounds I'm not interested in the "retirement" group and I don't want to work with kids on a continuous basis.:dizzy: I really like the idea of working for myself but not like Avon or Mary Kay. I don't think that type of sales is what I'm looking for. :mag:

Anyway My weight dropped a few ounces. 181.6.

Chat later.

Butterfly50
06-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Ladies I need my Butt kicked again. I watched this show on discovery last night where they do the gastric bypass and I seen them people and I was so up set with my self in the way that I look. I have to do something. Then comes the big Bomb I weighed my self this morning and I weiged in at 300.5 I was almost in tears I can say this is the highest that I have ever been . I have to do something. I cannot stay like this any more. So I am going to take today and get all my stuff in order and get in gear. I will be celebrating my 21 anniversary here on the 21 and I do want to make a change in my life. it is about time. Sorry if I go on and ramble on jest tell me to shut up. I am going to be faithfull to comming here to let you kick my butt and hear me wine. So I will be back.

Iwanawurkit
06-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Kiwi....are you creative? Once school is out I am thinking about doing a hobby I always wanted to try my hand at.....homemade soap. My sister in law is very creative and she has been painting on clothes and she also does bead work.....long story on the short side....she sells her items on Ebay. Are you good at planning parties......be a party planner!

Bonnie....it will be okay. You just need to refocus and get your mojo back! You can do it....we are here to help in any way we can.

Tam.....I wondered where you were. Sounds like you don't have time for yourself so it is a good thing you haven't gained.

I have been up and I have been down.....and now my string is stuck. LOL I love myself so i am just going to do it!

suz
06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Evening ladies
Just a quick visit its getting late and 5am comes early I am up 1 lb sonce last week and i did do my walking at lunch Its been very hot and humid here

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

take care ladies suz:carrot:

Kiwi24
06-20-2007, 11:48 AM

Suz I don't know where they are hiding! Ya think you are building a relationship with these ladies:hug: and then they just quit writing! What's up with that? :dz:Its like having a friend who talks to you every day :blah:and then poof they stop coming by and stop talking and you are wondering what the heck is going on?:sorry: I miss everyone!:dizzy:

Kim I'm not very crafty.:shrug: Actually, I'm not good at those kind of things.

I thought and thought about and what I am good at. I like to talk:blah: and give insights to things.:soap: At least my version of it but with humor and sarcasm.:joker: I'm not sure how that could benefit me financially.;) Maybe if I wrote a book :write:but I have no idea how that works. I'm not even sure how to begin.:chin: But its a thought.

Actually, I did write something yesterday on my blog on myspace.:comp: It kinda shows what I'm talking about.
Actually, a couple of people did mention I should publish my thoughts but I just laughed it off.

How about all of you looking at it and tell me what you think. Maybe I could do something with it. :lol:

I was back down to 179 this morning. Yeah!:carrot:

I hope all of you are doing well. I know schools out but drop in and say hi!:p

Kiwi24
06-20-2007, 01:21 PM
You know maybe that's not such a good idea to read my blog. I went back and looked at it and I pretty much diss everyone from age 13 up. Unless you are in your 30's you might not find any humor in it! Actually, I may lose what friendship we have here!! ha ha ha Maybe I'll stick to picking on Danni.

Kiwi24
06-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Good Morning,
Suffering from a tooth ache today. Its always something,isn't it. Anyway, it makes my ear hurt. My weight has stayed the same.
Bonnie how are you doing?

It won't be long and my daughter will be married. July 7t. I'm doing the rehearsal dinner since her finance is paying for the entire wedding including her Dress!! Which was a fortune but gorgeous!! My daughter decided she wanted a Luah in our back yard. That's simple enough. I'm expecting about 40 people there so I'm going to get Chop Sticks restaurant to cater some sweet and sour Chicken and rice. I'll supply the sushi and side dishes.

Well I'll guess I'll go.

Iwanawurkit
06-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Whew.....last night of taxation class.....I will be happy when tomorrow gets here!
I haven't had much chance to do more than study....sorry to be MIA.
Good fortune on not having to pay for a wedding......sounds like you have a beautiful backyard to have a Luau in....I am really wishing I lived closer because I would do a 'Wedding Crash'. So, we have heard from Bonnie, Suz, Kiwi #1 and Tam....hope I'm not overlooking anyone....if I am.....I apologize. My brain is fried!

WamTam
06-25-2007, 07:59 PM
I know I have been terrible with checking in here :nono: and I havenít weighed in about a week I am very afraid.:(
Sorry ladies I just donít seem to have enough hours in the day. Still busy at work but itís starting to slow down a little, and since I donít have access to a computer at home I have to write well I am working.

Canada Day weekend this coming weekend so will be off for part of Friday and then the shop is closed on Monday. BF and I are going away camping and fishing. :carrot:Itís always nice to get away from it all.

Kiwi, how exciting it must be with the wedding and all. I am sure you will figure out something that you want to do. Following your heart is important. I havenít read your latest blog on my space, if I get a chance today I will check it out.

Bonnie, :hug: donít be to hard on yourself it takes time and if you have fallen off the wagon;) so to speak just get back up there!! It will all work out.

Kim hope all is well and the taxation class went well!

Anyhow ladies must get my butt back to work. Will try to write tomorrow. If I donít itís not that you are not all on my mind just super busy.

Take care :grouphug: miss you all!
Tammy:jig:

suz
06-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Ladies
I weighed myself and I am still 157 How long will I be stuck at this weight My goal was to be at 135 by the time I retired which is now only 31 days away Lets see that 22lbs in 31 days don't think I can do that so I will have to rethink my goal Lets say 150 by July 30th I will set a new date for my goal weight of 135 I will get there by our thanksgiving which is the 2nd weekend in Oct
I better go take care Ladies suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
06-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi I weighed in Saturday and gained 4 pounds!! I'm in denial. I need to change my ticker. Grrr!!!

Anyway, Its almost 11 pm so I'm going to watch a movie. Catch ya later.

Iwanawurkit
06-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Kiwi....you can do it!!!!! Come on girl.....get back on track and refocus.

Tam....those are just numbers on the scales and don't let them knock you down.....use it as an instrument to measure where you've been and where you want to go.

Suz.....it will budge.

Something about Summer....as much as you sweat, it seems like the water weight just won't let go.

Kiwi24
06-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Just got back from the Emergency room. My daughter called me to say that my grandson had pulled the drawers out on his dresser to climb up it to get his cat who was on the TV which is on top of his dresser. Needless to say the dresser fell over and the TV his Noah in the head. He was pretty messed up and shook up. He has 2 goose eggs and a pretty bad looks cut on his fore head. They did a CT scan to make sure he didn't crack his scull. My DH is waiting for the results and I brought the other Grand child home with me.

Kim that's for the encouragement. I'm just cheating to much. :)

Write later.

Iwanawurkit
06-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Kiwi.....praying for baby Noah!!!! No matter the age, they are all babies to Christ.

WamTam
06-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi Ladies
Well it's a beautiful day the sun is shining the birds are singing and I gained 2pds.:moo::moo::moo: I finally got up the nerve to step on the scale:mad: I am mad at myself but it's my own fault won't let it discourage me. I just have to remember that some days some weeks are going to be harder then others but I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

Kiwi hope your grandson is doing ok. That must have been a scare:fr:. The poor little guy. Remember one step at a time!

Kim thanks for the words of encouragement!:hug:

Suz hope all is going well keep on keeping on and the weight will go :dancer: You have come so far already!

Bonnie :listen: Bonnie where are you? Are you doing ok?

Gotta run ladies another busy day will write soon Take care Tammy

WamTam
06-27-2007, 06:09 PM
:)Kiwi,
I just finished reading your blog on my space. I left a note there too. :hug: I can like totally:rolleyes: understand your thoughts on like them teenagers:lol::lol:.
You really make my day!!!:hug:
Gotta run

Kiwi24
06-28-2007, 08:58 AM
I am doing so awful on my diet that its crazy. I just eat and eat. Grrr!!! I have got to get this under control! How is everyone else doing? Is it just me or is it really hard lately? I'm gaining weight!!

Anyway, Look like I'll have all the grand kids today. I need a job> :) I think I've said that before? ha ha ha

Thanks for the comments on my blog.

Danni Marie
07-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Hello Everyone!!!!

I have missed you all sooo much!!!! :) I have not had a computer for sooo long I felt like I was living in stone age, I would go to the library a few times but I could NOT log on to this site or myspace I could log on but not post :(.
But this weekend my tight wad hubby broke down and bought me a NEW computer!!!! Ya think I asked for diamonds or something...well I have to rush off to work but I wanted to let you all know I did not forget about you guys and that it was due to circumstances beyond my control :(....:wave: Hope to talk to yall later...

suz
07-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi Ladies
Kiwi hope your grandson is feelong better It sounds like you and I need some serious willpower I weighed and I am still at 157 I have been gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 lbs since the begining of Feb that 5 months!!!!
well I only have 24 days left until I retire I am so looking forward to that I have had the last 5 days off and we went away for 2 days just to relax and do some fishing the 2 dogs had a blast

Danni WELCOME BACK WE MISSED YOU and I think Kiwi needs you to keep her motivated so you 2 can do your "thing " and make the rest of us laugh

got to run Take care ladies suz

WamTam
07-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi ladies,
Had a wonderful weekend camping fishing and boating. No gain this weekend. :carrot:
Hope everyone is doing well.
Nice to see you back Danni, have missed your posts
I am super busy at work today but wanted to let you all know I am thinking of you hope everyone is good. Happy 4th of July to you all!!!!
Take Care
Tammy

Danni Marie
07-04-2007, 09:37 PM
:wave: Everyone!

Hope all those who live in the states are enjoying your Holiday! I hate that it falls in the middle of the week :tantrum: I had to work the day before and I have to go in tomorrow. :cry: But on a good note I have Friday off :cp: and we are going to a friends northern cabin for the weekend which should be fun :yes:

Well lets see I see I have a lot of posts to catch up on and I see a lot of you need a kick in the pants to get you motivated again :kickbutt: :frypan: and a Kiwi :listen: Kiwi :listen: where is my long lost friend :tied: ::D Tammy, Suz, Bonnie, Kim, Kiwichic ( hope I did not forget anyone) :?: Why is everyone not here :shrug: Come on girls :coach: we can do this!!!! Go try on some clothes and actually get your true size that will bring ya back, when I really want to go on a binge:hun: I go try on clothes and trust me I loose my urge to cheat.... :stress: then get on the scale, then come on back here and we will get a goal to set and we will all help each other get there :grouphug:
Well gotta run off to view fireworks with friends....

Danni Marie
07-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Good Morning Everyone! :grouphug:

Well today sure feels like a Monday after having a day off in the middle of the week, so I was inclined to get on the scale :stress: oh and woke up to Aunt Flo :( so a gluton for punsihment I jump on the scale to see that I have stayed the same again..still holding at 159 :cp: However I feel like I weigh much more, do you think I could possibly obtain an eating disorder this late in my life? :dunno: Well technically I think I always had one, I have a food addiction, I love food, can eat even when I am not hungry, not sad, just to eat it cuz it tastes good :drool: sad...but now almost 60lbs lighter and I really do not feel different in my mind...can anyone relate? Will I ever feel thin? do I need to go into double digits to feel that? :shrug: double digits...:rofl: that would be a sight for me :rofl:

Well today I am going to drink lots of water!! and all of you do the same...and I am going to stick with my plan and tone tone tone.....right girls? :yes: :yes:

Kiwi I hope your grandson is ok.... :hug: sorry y'all had to go through all that! Now get your butt back here! :frypan:

Have a great Day everyone :sunny:

Iwanawurkit
07-05-2007, 12:29 PM
;):(:dizzy::eek:: I need some serious :dust: Here is what all the emoticons mean......I posted a long message yesterday that must have got lost in cypberspace. I was doing landscaping last week and got into some poison ivy that now covers both arms and my left side of my face. The medicine makes me dizzy and I look a fright. I was prescribed steriods and antihistamine that makes me eat :nono: food. I have put on 3 pounds :moo: :moo: :moo: ....when will this end? :shrug: I feel like such a baby :bb: and when I step on the scales :faint: :yikes: I am hungry :hungry: all the time and I need a :kickbutt: :kickbutt: so I can spend some time in the sunlight :beach:. To top all that off, I fell down the steps today and now my right foot is swelled up, turning black and blue and is very painful. Is it true if you can wiggle your toes....nothing is broken? Oh well, tonight is the first night of the last series of 6 week courses and I will be done and have my MBA. Life is Grand!

WamTam
07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Just a quick note to you all!:hug:
Will try and write more later, It's so nice to see you back Danni:goodvibes, now we must get Kiwi back.
Kim hope your foot is ok:o I don't know about the toe wiggle thing but they say if you can walk on it pretty quickly nothing is broken. So that probably dosen't help much maybe it's best you go get it checked out.
Bonnie, Suz hope all is well. :carrot:
Scale:goodscale is stuck really bad not sure why but it's not moving. I have changed my eating habits completly and am walking almost everyday and the FAT stays. Usually in the summer i lose weight but not this summer. I need a butt kicking motivation. I will not get discouraged though.
Must run later ladies. Take Care Tammy

Iwanawurkit
07-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, it's official....I fractured my right foot and can't put any weight on it for two weeks.....how in the world am I going to exercise? Well, I won't be in the kitchen much because I have a tough time walking on the crutches they gave me.

WamTam
07-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi ladies,
Oh Kim I feel for you!:hug: As for excersise with a bummed foot i don't even know what to suggest:(. But maybe one of these other lovely ladies here have a idea.:carrot:

Where is everyone latly?? You are all missed.

Off for the weekend and hope the weight goes off this weekend. Take Care all. Hope those of you state side had a wonderful 4th of July, and Suz Happy Canada Day from one to the other.:D

Bye Tammy

Danni Marie
07-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Hello Everyone: :grouphug:

It was a grand weekend up north....weather was beautiful :sunny: the fireworks were awesome, the company was good, however the food and drink were way too much :yikes: did I endulge? yup :yes: did I gain? :dunno: I'll find out tomorrow when I weigh in :stress: but until then I ain't gonna think about it :D

Kim :hug: sorry to hear about your foot.... :( You can still exercise, in a chair, lift weights with your arms, wiggle and stretch your body. If you are not in a cast past your knee, you can do leg lifts in chair, and fidget, that burns calories too. Hope you are hopping around soon!

Tammy :hug: it is nice to be back! How are things in Canada? Here is your kick in the pants :kickbutt: now you can do it!!!!!! Drink lots of water!! and move! Even if you cheat, do more exercise..if you burn it up you won't gain!!

Kiwi..where the H*** are ya? :listen: hope all is ok? I'll will be in your state in about 2 weeks :) :sunny:

well gotta run just checking in after our wonderful weekend. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Kiwi24
07-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Hooray the Wedding got done my daughter is married and I'm soooo tired of entertaining!! We had my daughters future husband family staying with us. At least some of them. It was the first time we all had met they are from NY and all of them were very nice and I loved them all but I'm glad to have my house back.:)

I try to write in the AM

See ya Kiwi

Kiwi24
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I changed my ticker to reflect my actual weight.:carrot: I'm really surpised I hadn't gain much. Actually I've lost if you count what I gained!!:D

I have got to do something about this wedding cake though,:dz: I keep snacking on it day and night. I had a small slice for breakfast already!! :rolleyes:That was the best cake.
Unfortunately as the caterers were bringing it to the church they hit a bump and the cake shifted! :oThat's right it collapsed.:yikes: They walked in and said "it would be in the bride's best interest for her not to see the cake." :sssh: They brought it in and then called for the manager and few people came and tried to fix it up.:chef: My daughter never knew neither did anyone else. Until we tried to cut it.:lol: It was held together by baby spoons and as the server began to cut it she noticed it was trying to fall. She thought it was her. She did a great job. We'll tell my daughter after the honeymoon. I had a good sense a humor about it. I never got mad or upset at all. My daughter would have totally freaked out!! :stress: The caterers are going to refund the money when they get back from the honey moon. :cp:

Kim I am sorry about your foot. :getwell: Get some dumb bells and do some arm lifts.:barbell: Suck in your tummy and hold it for 20 seconds then release and do again.

Hope everyone is doing well. The months have snuck up on me and it looks like I only have 3 more months before my birthday. I really want to be in a size 10 by then so I got to get to work. I did manage to meet my goal of getting into a 14 by the wedding!! :carrot:I don't know how that happened!;)

Iwanawurkit
07-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I must be using some of my muscles as I try to get around. My sides and abdomen hurt from using the crutches and walker. I made my day just bright and cheery and back on program. I have 87 days to see how much weight I can lose before going to Vegas. Vacation in Florida is cancelled since my little fall.....since I am off two weeks with my foot. Yucky!!!!! Not exactly how I want to spend my time but GOD needed to slow me down so I could get back on track. Well, the pain medicine is starting to kick in....siesta time!

Kiwi....so glad the bride didn't find out about the cake....accidents do happen and you handled it like a trooper!!! You rock girl!

Kiwi24
07-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Today is a new day and I'm going to do great today! I wrapped all the cake up and put it the freezer so I couldn't touch it. I'm eat oat meal for bk and taking the rest of the day 1 day at a time. I actually used my bike yesterday!!

chat later

suz
07-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Morning Ladies
Well today did noy start off very well I almost passed out so I thought it would best if i did not get behind the wheel of a car and drive to work so I went back to bed for a couple of hours

I weighed in and I am still at 157 Its time to get serious about this I WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT

Kim I hope you are feeling better I badly sprained my ankle a few years ago and was off work for 3 weeks and then on desk work for another 5 weeks it stills bother me once in a while it will ache if I spend too much time on it but most of the time it is OK

Take care suz:carrot:

Iwanawurkit
07-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Suz....everyone tells me that I should be glad I broke it instead of a sprain.....the sprain is much harder to recover from. When you get lemons...make some lemonade... LOL!!!! Well, I broke down with some jelly beans last night.....augh!!!! I will be on day one until I can move on to day 2. I feel it in my bones....the good ones.....this is going to be day one and day 2 will come tomorrow.

Kiwi.....way to go......get that cake out of site and out of your mind.

Kim

Danni Marie
07-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Well my weekend extravaganza of binge eating and drinking did not pay off for me...I gained 3lbs :yikes: I am not going to change my ticker cuz I am determined to get the weight off this week :)

Suz hope you are feeling better :hug: don't fall apart know you are almost retired :cp: :)...

Kiwi :hug: I am so glad that things went well for wedding :hug: congrats!! You have had a busy few months...glad your house guests are gone too...ya know what they say....houseguests and fish get thrown out after 3 days...:lol: cuz thats about all you can stand of each other :rofl:...

Well off to work, and next week at this time I will be in :sunny: Orlando :cp:

drink your water ladies :)

Kiwi24
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM

Suz, you passed out? :faint:What is going on? :?:Did you go to the doctor? Where were you? :hug:

How is everyone else?:listen: I'm leaving for the weekend to spend some much needed R & R shopping and soaking up some sun in Destin!! :beach:

Had a great day yesterday with the Grandkids and still managed to stay within my diet!! :cp: The pool is open on base so all next week we are going to enjoy base life activities before school starts. Why didn't I think of it before! I love swimming and I could have gotten my exercise in!! :swim:

Danni sorry about the weight gain I know it won't take long to get it off! (At least for you:o) Danni enjoy Florida I wish you were coming this way. :hug: Although it would seem weird to meet.:^: I'd like to meet everyone but at the same time I wonder sometimes if you guys would like me if we actually met. ha ha ha ;)

Kim I hope you are feeling better.:getwell: How is the exercise coming? Are you getting better on those crutches?:joker:

Talk to everyone Monday when i get back

suz
07-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Morning to all
Kiwi I almost passed out and was at home when it happened so stayed there and as for going to my doctor no it would take 2 or 3 weeks to see him and as for emergency at hospital that at least a half gone Im OK

We have started to sell our extra veggies and yesterday talked to this lady at a new restaurant in town and she is going to get stuff from us plus we have about a handful or so of regulars who buy from us so I guess that means I will be picking veggies today

Talk care ladies suz :carrot:

Kiwi24
07-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone
Back from Destin. We had a great time. It was like being on my honey moon! All the stress behind me now. Life is good!!

Suz glad you are feeling better but I would want to know what caused it. Heat? Over work?

Danni lets try and hook up while you are here even if its just for lunch. I will have my grand kids though. I promised them I'd take them swimming that day.

Write later

Iwanawurkit
07-18-2007, 10:34 AM
I am so excitied and I have to shout!!!! I almost changed my ticker yesterday because of two weeks of poison ivy and a broken foot I had found I was up 7 pounds....but....today I am up only 1 pound. :carrot::carrot:

Kiwi24
07-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Wow!! Where is everyone?! Is this group saying good bye?

I don't know if its because of summer or you've lost the weight and aren't motivated to be here anyomore or you are cheating and don't want to listen to anyone. ha ha

I hope everything is good. As for me I don't like talking alone I'll chat another time or you can catch me on myspace.

Bye

Kiwi24
07-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Kim

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep working it girl!!

WamTam
07-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Ladies,
Well I did post the other day and I see it is not there:mad:
I have to agree with Kiwi don't enjoy chatting with myself people :dizzy: might think I am crazy.
I hope everyone is doing well. Take care ladies I will keep checking in here.
Bye For Now. Tammy

Kiwi24
07-31-2007, 10:01 AM
Well tomorrow is a new month. :cb:So I'm going to start my diet AGAIN on August 1.:^:
I will change my ticker to reflect my weight loss and I wrote my measurements down, Weighed myself, have my food for the week and even stepped on the scales to see what I weighed!! :goodscale Its time to get serious again. I've been up and down to long. I'm going to start a new thread also.

I hope I can find a few people ready to get started again. I think there is some of you still wanting to get this weight off. :hug: We can do it if we get focused, quit living in denial or worse yet GIVE UP!!:stress: So for those of you who haven't met your goal weight and would like to start again. LET'S DO IT!:cheer:

Kiwi

Kiwi24
07-31-2007, 11:30 AM
I've started a new post for those of you that are subscribed. Below is the new link if you want to join us.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1797156#post1797156

Iwanawurkit
08-31-2007, 10:34 AM
I know there were posts on this thread in August.....where did they go?