Mini-Goals - Didn't Cheat

View Full Version : Didn't Cheat

2B Fat No More
04-30-2007, 08:44 PM
This may sound like a very small goal attained, but here it is. I didn't eat the left over cake from my son's birthday. (I actually didn't even have a piece, just a bit of icing when I put it away.) Normally, I would have had some at the party, some that night, some the next morning, ...;) . After my taste of the icing, I have had NO MORE!

Then today at work, someone left brownies on a table 3 feet from my cubicle...I didn't touch them! :carrot: And then after that, someone left cookies (I don't know who was out to get me today...), but again, didn't touch them.

Will power was good today!

Yay!

Currydi
04-30-2007, 09:01 PM
May your will power be catching.....so definitely send some my way. Birthday cakes are always a big weakness with most people, especially me. I applaud your efforts and SUCCESS with no caving in. Not only the one time, but all the times temptation was in your path. Talk about a hard time. Proud of you. You will be at your goal in no time.

shelby897
04-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Awesome! No one is out to get you, "they" are trying to help you prove to yourself you can do this!! :D You know you are doing well and following a successful plan when you can pass up goodies!!!

smisen
05-01-2007, 11:24 AM
It's the little things that really add up - congratulations on avoiding the temptation!

Rosario
05-01-2007, 11:32 AM
this ain't no small goal....u should be proud of yourself.

WTG!!!

pacemomof4
05-01-2007, 09:40 PM
GREAT JOB JEN!!! My son's birthday is this weekend and I hope I can be that strong!!! (I am gonna make my husband cut the cake!!! then I am gonna send the rest home with the guests!!)

jelynn
05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
That's a huge success, I can totally relate. It's all those small choices that will add up to a BIG loss!! WTG :D

wateraddict
05-02-2007, 03:15 PM
thats awesome! That was some strong will power! lol

2B Fat No More
05-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! May your willpower abound (:dust:) and all your dreams come true!

Jen