South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 06:32 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default A Sunday Treat for Gardeners!

A friend posted this on the other website I frequent.

Just click on the black and try dragging your mouse. NO WEEDS!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

That is a nice treat! Thanks, Ruth.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:03 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Very cute and timely. I'm REALLY into gardening, big time...and that way is a lot less time consuming, they just don't smell as good!

I just walked in the house from spraying weeds and spraying for mosquitos and spraying my roses...lots of spraying!

So, what's everyone doing today? I am almost done in the garden, then have to hit the grocery store and clean this house and I have a bit of work to do too. I'm about out of everything grocery wise. Yesterday my husband ate leftovers from going out to eat on Friday, so I just put together a little salad for lunch. Around 6 I realized I was getting hungry and nothing to eat in the house. Bless his heart, my husband was all icky from putting up a new bamboo fence in the back yard and he went to Wendy's and picked up a chicken salad for me although I'm sure he didn't feel like it. At that point I had started eyeing the bread on the counter and he saved me just in time.
My daughter and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner today, so I think I'm going to make the portobello mushroom "pizzas" and a big salad and the fudgesicle/peanut butter stuff for dessert. They are both VERY health conscious "skinny people", so it should make them happy..(of course they also shovel down the fat food too when that was all I cooked!)

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I started P1 and so far, so good...I keep thinking about that apple I'm goind to eat on Tuesday.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #4  
On The Beach!

How cute! I made an English Garden. I can hardly grow a cactus, but really admire people with a green thumb. Thanks for sharing!
Closed Thread