Old 04-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #1  

Height: 5ft 4in

Default I slipped again

I know that one day of messing up is not the end of the word, but I am just feeling so bad. Yesterday was such a bad day (however, I ate very good). DH felt bad about my day and took me and the kids out for Chinese (ONE of my favorites) I tried to stick to alot of veggies but I don't think I did that good. Then, I swore that today would be different but at lunch that leftover chicken with pasta in cream sause was just calling my name. It had a ton of broccoli but again, I am feeling so guilty. I have not binged or anything in over a week and this was the first time that I didn't go back up to 155 when I weighed myself on Monday. I just feel like all the good I have been doing I just threw it away in those 2 meals.

Thanks for listening! Thats why I love this site!!!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

adaem- Hello

Hey don't worry about it. and by the way I am right with ya on the Chinese thing-- Just love it I have done just that so so many times
you just get back up and start over right away.!!!

I alway feel guilty for not working out one day- I don't know why I let myself feel that way- it's like I am afraid that if I miss a day it might turn into two then three ect. I just have to tell myself it is okay and move on....

You will get there.
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #3  
Chick working hard

S/C/G: 225/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

well today I think I have already busted my caloric intake, but with good stuff so I dont' feel so bad. I was hungry...plus I'll just have salad whenever I get hungry

Don't feel so bad though. It shouldn't ruin your day.
gotworktodo is offline   Reply With Quote