Maintainer Introductions - new to maintainer forum

View Full Version : new to maintainer forum

gettingsmaller
04-25-2007, 01:03 PM
I am very new to maintaining. I am always the one to lose weight and gain it back. I reached my goal weight of 145 on Feb. 14. I lost 114 lbs in 1 years time. I am definately going to need support on this maintainig part. The daily battle is very hard when you wear a size 8 and everyone is telling you how good you look. I can easily eat one fat meal and not gain any weight, it is just that the one meal turns into two, then three and so on.
I am definately going to need a shoulder to cry on from time to time. No one here in real life understands how hard maintaining is. I recognize some of your names from the support groups and weight loss forums and am looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
Terrie

alinnell
04-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Terrie,
:bravo: :congrat: and :welcome2:

Way to go on the loss! That is wonderful! And welcome to maintainers!! Join us in our weekly chat--we're all looking forward to getting to know you!

lilybelle
04-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome, Terrie. Big congrat's on your wt. loss. This is a great group of maintainers and I do hope you will join us. Lots of great support here.

MariaMaria
04-25-2007, 01:19 PM
114 pounds? Wow. Good for you.

Meg
04-26-2007, 05:12 PM
:welcome3: Terrie and congratulations on your 114 pounds lost. Wow!!

We're so glad you found us here. :) Please feel free to jump into any discussions that interest you. If you have any questions or thoughts about maintenance, go ahead and start a new thread. I'll bet you get lots of responses!

Welcome again!

gettingsmaller
04-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks for all the support. This weekend my eating was horrible, but I have learned to jump right back on the wagon. So look out eliptical trainer here I come.
Terrie

Meg
04-30-2007, 12:45 PM
That's where I'm headed in 15 minutes! :D

clvquilts
04-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Welcome to maintaining! Keep those 'lapse' meal to a minimum.