Old 04-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Smile What Is Your Committment Today? Apr 23-29

Good morning, 3FC Friends! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for an even better week!

So, how are you doing on your journey to a healthier and more slender you? What committments are you making to yourself today?

Today marks my first complete week back on-plan. I have to tell you, I feel incredible...physically and mentally. My blood sugar has stabilized and the depression and mood swings are gone. The headaches have eased and my energy level has increased tremendously. I'm feeling 100% optimistic about my future success. To those of you that are struggling right now, Don't Give Up! Keep fighting to find your way back on track. You can do this!

My committment for today: My plan allows SF ice cream, but I'm eating too much of the stuff and eating it when I'm not even hungry. My plan doesn't allow Sunchips, but I find myself reaching for the bag every evening. Today, I will throw out the ice cream and the chips and they don't come back into the house!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Good for you Rhonda. I have ice cream in the house now. I find as long as I don't have that first spoonfull I'm okay. It is not for me and I won't eat it.
I am going to try and concentrate on my water. I want to have about 100oz.
I'll see if my 1400 calories will get me closer to 199 lbs on Wednesday. I feel great eating healthy even if the scale doesn't change.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

I have a 2nd one: I will have 12 servings of vegetables today. That may seem extreme. But I don't have vegetables 12 different times. I have them 6times a day (double servings) They fill me up and are no fat and low in calories. What could be better for you?
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:38 AM   #4  
Debbie

S/C/G: 230...............175

Height: 5' 6"

I wrote on Friday that I was giving up all white foods (starches) and then when I get home, my husband has all this junk food for me. I know it was up to me not to eat it, but I said "What the h***, I'll start in Monday.

And that's exactly what I did. Today is the first day of 2 weeks that I'm giving up white foods. No, I'm not on SB, but I went on a diet like it and gave up white foods and lost about 20 pounds. So I'm trying it again.

I am drinking my water - with some Wylers Light drink packets. I can't stand plain water! I will exercise with weights and floor exercises at night. I want to start walking too. I really want to roller skate but can't find any used ones around here. No roller blades! I nearly killed myslef on those! I'm from the old school of roller skating!

I have also started a food journal today. Let's see how I do. So, that's my goal for today.
debalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

I am recommitting today. I've gone through April half-arsed and in denial, and I've been lucky to stay in the same 2 pound range. But it's time to step things up and today is the day.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Yep - I am committed. I am happy with my routine for eating and getting my water in. I need to 'step up' the exercise though, so today - in addition to my 30 minutes of walking, I will commit to getting an additional 20 minutes of working out in.
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:20 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/230/150

Height: 5'6

I am committed I am redecorationg my boys room today taking down the winni the pooh and putting up sport balls border up..
that is taking some energy..
and that has been my kick lately.. to keep moving im redoing my house.. adding new carpets and throw blankets pillows and such
its making me work out so.. its making me look better as well as my house.. i can see changes in my body and my house

I am committed because I want to be fit and healthy for my boys
I am committed because I want to be sexy again
I am committed because I can do this
southernleftylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #8  

Height: 5.6

I am definitely committed -

I did really good all weekend. Worked outside for about 8 hours this weekend, 6 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I need to update my time in my signature block but can't do that at work.

My committment for today is to get in another 2 hours of yard work in after work today. Want to get everything planted and part of the yard dug up before the rain comes later in the week.

I honestly think I am getting a better workout in my yard than I do normally or maybe it is just because I enjoy it more...... something different?

Have a great day everyone!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM   #9  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm committing to adding some strength exercises this week. I have been focusing on cardio and walking, but now I need to build a little muscle.

step by step.....
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:41 PM   #10  
LWM

S/C/G: 263/255/150ish

Height: 5'4"

I am committed to making this work. Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:52 PM   #11  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I am committed. I had a great on plan weekend. Lately, it's been the weekdays that have been tripping me up. It used to be the other way around. But there have been so many parties around here lately that it's been hard to stay on track. But I want this more than any piece of cake in the world, so I am back to plan.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:58 PM   #12  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
I'm committing to adding some strength exercises this week. I have been focusing on cardio and walking, but now I need to build a little muscle.

step by step.....
This has been me, so I will borrow your committment, Slashnl.

I will step up my workout routine to go beyond cardio.

Here's wishing you all a successful week!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:51 AM   #13  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Committed Friends. Glad to see so many of us starting the week off right...with big committment!

I didnt throw out the Sunchips or the SF Ice cream yesterday and the ice cream called to me last night. Today, I will throw them out! Other than that, I had a great on-plan day.....great workout, delicious on-plan foods and a lot of water.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:26 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I'm committed to staying on plan...mainly vegetables today. It's so HARD for me to get those in!!!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:08 AM   #15  

Height: 5.6

Okay - yesterday - I did not get in 2 hours - but once I started digging - my stars I hurt so awfully bad. I ended up only getting in an hour of yard work.

I am still sore this morning, especially neck arms and shoulders.

I am going to shoot for 30 -45 minutes of something today - I don't know what - just something that does not hurt.
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote