Weight Loss Support - What is your ideal body type?

View Full Version : What is your ideal body type?

Mami
04-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Aside from a healthy one inside, what type of body are you going for as your goal? In your mind's eye what's a beautiful shape for a woman?

I've generally always been on the highish to medium side of normal weight -- curvy you could say. Consequently I've gotten used to that shape and have never strived to be the thin type. Not sure if that's just some sabotage thing or what, but I've always feared losing my curves, but at the same time would think I looked fat when I had the curves. Silly me!

I started strength training many years ago as a purposeful strategy to try to increase my metabolism because I've always had quite a large appetite. So I figured the more muscle I have the more my body will burn at rest and the more I can get away with eating without gaining fat (this proved to be true from my RMR test, which said I had a higher than normal metabolism). Often I thought I looked pretty good and toned but other times I thought I looked too beefy in certain shirts, especially the tube top shape where there are no straps around the shoulders. On the other hand, the muscles have made me look even more curvy (bigger more shapely butt and boobs) and I was happy about that result.

I want to be curvy and feminine but toned with as flat a stomach as I can get (lipo maybe? LOL) with as big a butt as possible while still retaining that flat stomach. :dizzy: But I've decided (now, while writing this) to be happy with myself when I reach my goal and to stop thinking I look too big but then worrying or feeling funny if I lose too much. Like I could never just be happy with myself or something.

What about you??

carolva77
04-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Ay Claudia... right now my main goal is to fit my old clothes... I am by nature flat chested and no butt...
My middle core is the one that grows and grows. I just want to be fit, toned and skinny. I really dont care about my curves, they can go away if they want (and they will trust me, when I loose weight, I loose my boobs and my butt)

lipidful
04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
I actually like my body type, aside from having a somewhat flat butt and not such a defined waist. I used to be rather large chested, but had a reduction 7 years ago. So now I'm average in the chest area, but I'm still "bigger on top". I have a large ribcage and slim hips and slim limbs and a somewhat wide waist. Overall, I'm fine with my shape (Just wish I had a little more butt :dizzy: ). Wow, I said something almost positive about myself!!!!

aphil
04-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Claudia-

If you want the biggest butt (curves) possible while getting/keeping a flat stomach-then just come on over and we'll switch bodies. :D

I am a natural hourglass-and I have slight ab definition even when I am 200+ pounds after right after each baby. (I am actually a few months pregnant in my profile picture if you click on my profile...) As I thin down, my belly is always the first thing to get really fit, then my chest, back, arms, etc. No matter how fit I get though-my butt is always "bubbled" and my hips and thighs fuller.

My dream/goal body would be to be around 145 pounds, about a size 9/10 for me...and be very fit through my strength training and dancing-but still curvy in the hips and thighs, and still a C-D bust for me. I wouldn't ever want to be a size 2, 4, or 6 in my profession with my height of 5'7". If I lose my curves, then I lose gigs.

Cheryl14
04-20-2007, 09:19 AM
The Reality and The Dream

I'm large-boned, so I will NEVER be a tiny little wisp of a gal. I have size 11 feet, very broad shoulders, wrists that are too large for a watch, and hands that are the size of my husband's that prevent me from wearing bangle bracelets (sigh!) I DO have a pretty muscular build from all the heavy work that I have done all my life, so I guess I am in the Clydesdale Class when it comes to build! I am built for WORK!

My dream shape would be a tiny, small-boned lass with size 6 feet who could wear any watch or bracelet from any store. I would have well-shaped arms that look FANTASTIC in any sleeveless top. My thighs would be shapely, too, and would show no hint of a varicose vein ANYWHERE on them. I would have a tiny waist. There would be no stretchmarks, no saggy skin, no wrinkles. People would NEVER expect me to help them move a washing machine or carry wallboard up three flights of steps. They would ask that Clydesdale Gal instead!

kella
04-20-2007, 09:42 AM
After being over 200 pounds for so long, I'll just be happy to hit goal. I'm pretty sort (5'2") and back when I used to weigh 150 I looked all sorts of cute, even though that's still heavy for a person my height. I've never gained much weight in my waist but I've always been very top-heavy and wide-hipped. So sort of hourglass-y. Which I didn't used to enjoy but I now look forward to seeing again. Unfortunately most of my friends are tall (over 5'10" which is pretty weird for girls) and thin. So yeah. I've always sorta thought that was "ideal"- but I've been overweight for so long, I'll be happy to just return to a semi-normal weight.

FitMomEB
04-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Claudia -

Like you, I'm a curvy gal. I'm Italian and I have the typical looks and body you would expect from an Italian woman: medium height, wide hips, big breasts, smaller waist, olicve skin, dark hair and eyes. I don't EVER want to have no curves. I would prefer to have a few kilos too many than to lose my curves.

When I think of what I want for my body, here's what I envision is accompaning my curves: toned arms; flat, slightly defined abs; high, toned tushy and cellulite free thighs. my thighs will always be on the larger side, I'm a pear so that's just how it is. But they can be toned and cellulite free.

Of course I look at the Victoria's Secret catalog and I feel like a little bug sometimes. But I will never be long and lean like Gisele, so why even go there? I know even when I get to my goal I'll still want to improve myself. I don't know if I'll ever be happy with myself, so I'll shoot for being content and self-assured :)

nelie
04-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Ideally, I'd keep my breast size as I go down but I'm not sure I will. Honestly, I don't care if I go down to an A but it'd be nice to stay a C :)

I'd also like to be a "healthy" size, firm (after some plastic surgery to get rid of the excess skin) but not petite. I think a size 12 would be perfect for me. I want to remain curvy basically and don't want to look like a stick :) Now of course this is all my internal visualization because right now I'm the smallest I've ever been.

lipidful
04-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Hmmmmm...... I'm 100 percent "Italian American" and I have broad shoulders and a wide waist and small hips, so.....???? :dizzy:
LOLOL I guess you can't generalize :^:
Haha Not offended and no offense intended, but :D I guess we're all different...

AllyCat30
04-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I am not a fan of the heroin chic look. I want to look on the outside what I feel on the inside- kick butt strong woman! I like my hips and bust but I want everything to be firm. ;)

Janie Canuck
04-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Mami - I'm kind of like you, with a curvy butt, although alas, I come up short in the boobs department. (B on my best days, and let's just say that gravity is no longer my friend) I'd like my butt to be smaller than it is, but I do like its general shape. I'm fairly strong, and my legs tend to be muscular, but I have these chicken-drumstick shaped thighs that have always been the bane of my existence (ie. way large in the upper thigh, not so bad from the half-way point down).

I guess my ideal would be to have a figure like Katherine Heigl (Izzy on Grey's) - not skinny, has some curves, but just looks good. Since she's tall, and that's just not my shape, I'll settle for dropping some pounds, toning the best I can, and making peace with my shape.

FitMomEB
04-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Hmmmmm...... I'm 100 percent "Italian American" and I have broad shoulders and a wide waist and small hips, so.....???? :dizzy:
LOLOL I guess you can't generalize :^:
Haha Not offended and no offense intended, but :D I guess we're all different...

Of course we are, I just meant that's the type of body/look most people expect from someone who comes from the Mediterranean - not that I'm special, more than I'm almost a walking cliché :o ;)

Beach Patrol
04-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Two words describe my "ideal body type"...

SALMA HAYEK.

That woman has the best body... she's curvy, voluptous, and ALL THAT!

Oh, and she's "petite". Like me. :)

Glory87
04-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Catherine Zeta Jones. She is such a beautiful woman.

http://www.bert.se/socker/images/Catherine_Zeta_Jones_010.jpg

http://www.clubalibi.com/pinups/Catherine_Zeta-Jones_2.jpg

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/mar04/zeta_030104_231x340.jpg

Mami
04-20-2007, 12:38 PM
I am not a fan of the heroin chic look. I want to look on the outside what I feel on the inside- kick butt strong woman! I like my hips and bust but I want everything to be firm. ;)

That is by far the best description about how I feel.

I guess I also want my old shape back. I basically always had the same shape give or take a few pounds until I gave birth at age 38. I'm not sure if this is just my genes and child birth or if this is because I was a little older when I had my first baby. But I used to have a relatively flat stomach and small waist and then I would pick up any extra weight in my hips, thighs, butt and a bit in the boobs. Now I have so much weight on my stomach that I'm thinking I might need lipo just to get it all off and not have to be all skinny, which is not what I'm after. I like having some meat, but not on my stomach!

I suppose I'm also trying to focus on feeling good about myself whatever shape I am, and especially when I reach my goal. I used to feel pretty confident and thinking I looked good but at the exact same time I would be feeling fat or big sometimes. So silly.

carolva77
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
well with all due respect, I would like to be like let say Salma Hayek, but my body wont go that way. If i loose weight, the first thing I loose is my breast tissue; not because I want too but because my body goes that way and then I will loose my hips. I never have a butt. So It wont grow if I gain weight. And it does not look that thin if i looked at my previous low weight pictures but sometimes what you want and what you get it is not the same.

aphil
04-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Claudia-how long ago did you have your baby? What kind of exercise are you doing currently?

I have found that some parts of my shape did change permanently after having babies-but a lot of it can bounce back. You also have to think about the abs area, and whether it is extra fat in that area (cardio and general weight loss), atrophied muscle (from the muscle strain during pregnancy-in which you need intensive abdominal training), or if you might even have some extra skin in the area as well, from it stretching during pregnancy. (Of which only a tummy tuck will remove-not lipo.)

I can probably help you a bit in that area-since this is my third time around, and I HAVE to get my abdominal muscles back each time for my profession. I just need to know exactly what you are doing, and how long you have been working at them, etc.

aphil
04-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Also-what areas of the belly are you having the most issues? Descirbe it to me-upper abs, love handles, poochy lower belly-be as specific as you can so I know what to advise. :)

lumifan4ever
04-20-2007, 01:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/lumifan4ever/oscarsredc2.jpg
I love Kate Winslet. She has a real body. Curves in the right places. I think she is a very healthy weight for her frame and height.

lumifan4ever
04-20-2007, 01:11 PM
aphil, i know i have some meat on my upper abs but I worry most about my lower abs. I feel like i have this fat apron hanging around my waist that sits in my lap when i sit down. I don't dare wear shirts that don't come down to my hips because then everyone would see my pot belly. I fear i am going to need a tummy tuck, that this is extra skin (with some fat still attached) that will need to be removed. Do you have any advice for me on that?? (I too have had 3 kids in the past few years. I have a 7 year old and a 5 year old, and for the first 3 1/2 years after my last child, i really started packing on the pounds) Thanks for any advice you may have. :-)

ps...I am very curious. What is your line of work?? Are you a belly dancer?? If so, that is soooo cool!!! If you don't want to answer, that's cool too. I was just wondering because I love your pic in the avatar. Is that you???

Mami
04-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Hey Aphil, I really appreciate the advice as I really dont know what's going on.

I did have a really big belly when I was pregnant so I do think the skin is a bit stretched, but it does seem to be coming back in a way. Its not too bad, but when I hold in my stomach and it goes flat, the skin does look loose.

As far as the abs, I used to have a very strong stomach and now the middle is definitely stretched out with that space in the middle from pregnancy. I was doing a lot of ab exercises (mainly crunches in the middle and sides with legs in the air and also moving a weight from side to side while seated leaning back a little, plus for my lower stomach getting on that equipment where you lean on your elbows and raise your legs up, and planks once in a while) but I stopped when I read that I could be making that space in my abs worse so I didn't know what to do.

There's a lot of soft fat that I've never had and its all over, but the stomach also feels rather hard like I'm pregnant but of course am not LOL. I'm just not sure if that's my stretched out abs or that hard type of fat. I really don't know. The rest of my body looks in pretty much the same proportion as before, but just a bit bigger.

I'm thinking either lipo or a mini tummy tuck, or I even read of these endoscopic tummy tucks where they go in to a tiny hole with a camera and just repair your stretched out abs, and I guess they can do lipo too; this is if the skin is not that stretched. Would love to hear your opinions.

zenor77
04-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I come from good German farmer stock, so I can relate to Cheryl about the watch thing (they make my arms look stubby!) I'm not nearly as big boned as the rest of the family though (I think my sister qualifies in the Clydesdale department even though she is thin for her body type.)

I remember being 155 in HS and thinking I was fat. It's funny how perception can change over the years. I also remember being 130 and everyone telling me I needed to eat (I had bobble head syndrome.) I remember being 145 in there somewhere and feeling "light and healthy." So my goal is somewhere between that and my HS weight.

The thing is though, I've always had a little belly (lower abs) even when really thin. I don't think I can get rid of that (I don't have children yet.) My abs are strong though (at least according to my GYN~:lol: TMI moment.)

I think my ideal body type is me, but a bit smaller. I'm an hourglass and my problem areas are hidden well with the right clothing anyway. So, I'm happy to be me. Yes, it would be nice to be rid of the belly fat and the chunky thighs, but I guess I'm just glad to be proportioned well.

aphil
04-20-2007, 01:46 PM
aphil, i know i have some meat on my upper abs but I worry most about my lower abs. I feel like i have this fat apron hanging around my waist that sits in my lap when i sit down. I don't dare wear shirts that don't come down to my hips because then everyone would see my pot belly. I fear i am going to need a tummy tuck, that this is extra skin (with some fat still attached) that will need to be removed. Do you have any advice for me on that?? (I too have had 3 kids in the past few years. I have a 7 year old and a 5 year old, and for the first 3 1/2 years after my last child, i really started packing on the pounds) Thanks for any advice you may have. :-)

ps...I am very curious. What is your line of work?? Are you a belly dancer?? If so, that is soooo cool!!! If you don't want to answer, that's cool too. I was just wondering because I love your pic in the avatar. Is that you???

Hey Aphil, I really appreciate the advice as I really dont know what's going on.

I did have a really big belly when I was pregnant so I do think the skin is a bit stretched, but it does seem to be coming back in a way. Its not too bad, but when I hold in my stomach and it goes flat, the skin does look loose.

As far as the abs, I used to have a very strong stomach and now the middle is definitely stretched out with that space in the middle from pregnancy. I was doing a lot of ab exercises (mainly crunches in the middle and sides with legs in the air and also moving a weight from side to side while seated leaning back a little, plus for my lower stomach getting on that equipment where you lean on your elbows and raise your legs up, and planks once in a while) but I stopped when I read that I could be making that space in my abs worse so I didn't know what to do.

There's a lot of soft fat that I've never had and its all over, but the stomach also feels rather hard like I'm pregnant but of course am not LOL. I'm just not sure if that's my stretched out abs or that hard type of fat. I really don't know. The rest of my body looks in pretty much the same proportion as before, but just a bit bigger.

I'm thinking either lipo or a mini tummy tuck, or I even read of these endoscopic tummy tucks where they go in to a tiny hole with a camera and just repair your stretched out abs, and I guess they can do lipo too; this is if the skin is not that stretched. Would love to hear your opinions.

Hi lumifan-yes, I am a belly dancer (performer and instructor). :) It is me in the photo-it was taken last February. I was about 2 months pregnant. My profile photo (when you click on my profile) was taken about a month and a half later-I was about 3 1/2 months pregnant I'd guess in the photo.

For both of you-I would definitely recommend continuing the abwork-even if you have muscle separation. I have muscle separation from my pregnancies (my smallest baby was 9lbs3oz) and a firmer, fitter abdominal section looks much better IMHO, then one without it-even with the separation. I would love to have the muscle repair and a tummy tuck-but I am afraid that it would damage my career-because some tummy tuck-ees have muscle numbess and some loss of mobility there afterwards-and it isn't an option for me. I can't work no matter how great it would look afterwards-if I can't feel my abs, have total mobility, and be able to move them. :^:

Before contemplating any sort of surgery, I would first recommend getting to your goal weight. Sometimes the last 5-10 pounds makes a huge difference! I would also make sure that you are doing strength training-including the abs-as well. If either of you like doing any dvds, there are some great abwork dvds out there. PM me if you want a list of titles that I have and like.

Work on the goal weight, and doing cardio to get rid of underlying body fat. Do the abwork 2-3 times a week to get the muscle tone and definition in the abdominals. In a few months, see how you are.

It is completely natural BTW, for you to be SOFTER all over after a pregnancy. When you are pregnant, your body goes through many, many changes-not just having a baby inside it. Organs shift, your hipbones move, your body fat naturally increases-it is a reaction that your body does to ensure that it will not only be able to sustain the pregnancy if there was a sudden famine (using your body fat to nourish you and the child) but to hold onto body fat to use when you are nursing afterwards for the same reason. Our bodies primary function for about 1-2 years, is to do support another life. Your muscle will return, and your body fat will go back down-but we have to work at it, and give it some time.

After you are at goal weight, with the proper exercise-if there is loose skin it will be a little more apparent at that time. For many women, it isn't bad at all. You can pinch a little skin where it used to lay very taut. For others, who had very large babies, or who have been very overweight, there will be more to deal with.

Work on it, give it some time, and things will improve. :)

nicolbw
04-20-2007, 01:49 PM
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/661053963_l.th.jpg (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=661053963_l.jpg)

This is who I want to look like. She is the same height and build as me. I'm just 50 lbs heavier than me.

Her name is Isabella Soprano. Don't look her up with kids around! She is in the adult industry. :o She's pretty much the only person I could find that even comes close to who I want to look like. She's short, curvy, and I'm very close to her build. (It probably sounds bad that I want to look like a porn star. :laugh:)

I just would like smaller arms, smaller thighs, and a flatter stomach. I'll be happy with those.

HarPoe
04-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm shaped pretty wierd...I love it though! I have an hourglass figure, about as hourglass as you can get...I have a large chest (a full B, which is big for my body considering I'm 5'2"), really curvy hips. My bone structure..I'm pretty little, but I'm WIDE! Broad shoulders and hips. And I have a really small waist in ratio to the rest of my body.

I love my shape! I'll love it even more when there's less fat on it. ;) I think that my body shape is incredibly sexy...it's my tummy that bothers me. And my big ol arms. I start to feel really good about my body around 160, high 150's, my stomach (before, I don't know about now.) is completely flat around 140, high 130's...I start looking waaaay too thin around 120. Like zenor said..it's wierd for my height! I don't know if it's my build or that I have really muscular legs from dancing (maybe that makes a lot of the weight??) or a combo of both. Wonder what it is exactly that makes one carry weight well or not so well...

It's so crazy how no two bodies are alike. How 120 on me looks way too thin and 120 on another girl my height might look chubby.

Janie Canuck
04-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Mami - I'll just back up Aphil. An otherwise quite slender friend found that she had a case of "mummy tummy" after 2 C-sections. She finally resigned herself to it being permanent. Then she took up belly dancing, (not to lose her tummy, just because she thought she'd enjoy it) and got quite into it (she's instructing beginners now). Within a year, her mummy tummy got dramatically better.

lumifan4ever
04-20-2007, 03:33 PM
Mami - I'll just back up Aphil. An otherwise quite slender friend found that she had a case of "mummy tummy" after 2 C-sections. She finally resigned herself to it being permanent. Then she took up belly dancing, (not to lose her tummy, just because she thought she'd enjoy it) and got quite into it (she's instructing beginners now). Within a year, her mummy tummy got dramatically better.

I have heard that belly dancing is a great way to firm up the abdomen and was lots of fun. I was actually thinking about purchasing the dvd's. :D

aphil
04-20-2007, 04:03 PM
PM me-
I can give you a heads up on the good ones vs the bad ones. :lol:

Is that really me
04-20-2007, 04:05 PM

I'd like to look like this and kick some serious butt!! :kickbutt: :D :cool:

Jo

aphil
04-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Your attachments came through in my email, but not when I logged on to the 3FC site.

BTW-for the others, they were Jennifer Garner in Alias and Elektra.

Jo-I am a costume maker-and I specialize in movie replica costumes. I did an Elektra about 2 years ago. Let me see if I can link a pic to it-it may or may not be too large.

aphil
04-20-2007, 04:41 PM
The details of it don't show up in the photo-but all of the movie details are there-the see through red material inserts, the small detailed stitching, all of it. It was a :censored: to make. :lol:

Lifeguard
04-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Cheryl - I"m with you in the clydesdale category. I always joke I am not made for speed but you can work me like a workhorse & I keep going. Overall I don't mind my body type. I am fairly proportional & I have been told several times that I carry my weight well. I would like to be muscular & slim enough to shop in regular sizes - probably won't get smaller than a 14.

Honestly though, if I could have my choice of bodies I would add an inch, maybe 2 to my height & scale down my frame to medium instead of large. I would probably give myself a waist as well. Lol - but I that'll never happen so I guess I'll just take what I got!

redlight
04-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty happy with my body type (somewhere between an apple and an hourglass) except I'd like to lose more of my midsection. But recently, I've even gotten more comfortable with the belly chub.

But if I could have the body of my dreams, it would be Katherine Heigl's.

maalisse
04-20-2007, 08:17 PM
I like my body, aside from the fact that there's too much fat on it right now for my liking. ;) I've got a bit of the Clydesdale thing going on, too (Russian genes...woo), but I don't mind it; I like being a little "broad" in the bone structure. ;)

I think Salma Hayek has a GORGEOUS body, but I'm not sure I'd want it -- too much attention! I like being a little more anonymous. ;)

wisher
04-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't want to be slim or slender, I like the curves and I like the muscles, I like the strong and fit look and prefer the athlete look to the model look. I have a pretty dramatic hourglass figure, my waist is very defined even at 215 lbs. I carry most of my weight in my legs and arms which is kind of a bummer here in Phoenix when the hot weather kicks in and everyone is in short shorts and tank tops! I have come to terms with my body type and I actually like it a lot, I just want to lose all the jiggle!

BEGSY
04-20-2007, 11:22 PM
i want to look like i did 16 yrs ago lol

xtiffanyx
04-20-2007, 11:39 PM
The ideal body to me is long-limbed and very thin with about a .7 waist to hip ratio:).

wednesdayschild
04-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Small, thin, but toned and healthy.

srmb60
04-23-2007, 12:34 PM
I think Marg Helgenberger is a lovely example of the possibilities for women ... um ... my age.

JayEll
04-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey SusanB!

Marg Helgenberger-- only in my DREAMS could I look that good!

Jay

Decade
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I haven't decided what I want to look like....I just want to like what I see in the mirror in the morning.

srmb60
04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/pjMqIHP1T8G4H7VqehfVNA85393/GW260H400

I'd have to grow a few inches ... for starters :)

Beach Patrol
04-23-2007, 02:29 PM
When it comes right down to it, I'd just like to look like me... only LESS so. Like my avatar. Two short years ago, I was body-happy. Worked hard to get that way, too.

I'm so tired of the yo-yo effect & affect. I just want to get to a comfortable weight & STAY THERE. Is that really too much to ask of the diet gods??? :dizzy:

JayEll
04-23-2007, 02:40 PM
But ya know, SusanB.... If you dyed your hair red and let it down... Hmmmm.

;)

Jay

KnitALisa
04-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I'll be honest... I'm TERRIFIED of losing my boobies! I've had them since I was in second grade and I really don't remember a time with out them being there. The boobs and the hips are always with in an inch of each other, no matter my weight (yay for hourglasses!). But, I think I'd be ok with a D cup. Honestly, anything smaller than that sounds positively tiny to me.

Like most of ya'll, I do want to keep my curves. Curves are sexy and feminine. Give me a Jane Russell's body any day. http://www.nndb.com/people/869/000022803/jr6-sized.jpg
Or, of course, Marilyn's!http://www.korschmin.com/albums/halsman/Marilyn_Monroe.sized.jpg

ennay
04-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I just want athletic...thats my best hope! I have no hips or butt or waist, and huge boobs and muscular short legs....like a swimmers build with boobs. So I am gonna run with that. I'd like to not have my thighs rub and be able to wear "real" running shorts without chafe

FitMomEB
04-23-2007, 07:26 PM

I'd like to look like this and kick some serious butt!! :kickbutt: :D :cool:

Jo

I LOVE Jennifer Garner! She is ma favorite celeb! Ansd she had a killer body in Eelktra!

Aphil, that costume is fantastic! I'd love to wear one like that at my first "back in shape" Halloween!;) :)

redlight
04-23-2007, 08:18 PM
I caught some of SNL this weekend with Scarlett Johansson. I think she has a great shape. Then I realized that my shape isn't far from her's. I may have a little more belly, but not much more. That made me feel good!

gotworktodo
04-23-2007, 08:34 PM
I want a body like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez or Alicia Keys, those are the types I'm most similar to but I have a little bit of a larger ribcage so I don't think that I'll be as tiny up top as they are. But you know, I'll work hard to find out if I can!!

Mami
04-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes, I'm totally with you on JLo and Beyonce gotworktodo!

gotworktodo
04-23-2007, 08:40 PM
I have the Latina curves so I know that those will not go away (unless I stop eating all together) but I wanna get the chunk that's keeping me sluggish off I don't know how long that's gonna take.

Reddalice
04-24-2007, 09:15 AM
I think the prettiest body shape is a woman who is medium height with a smallish back, gently sloped shoulders, strong arms, thunder thighs and calves, with plentiful hips and a tapered waist. I know- I can keep going into details. I draw it enough and use it as a base for two of my favorite female characters. Deadly strength in a petite package.

Nikaia
04-24-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.worldoffandom.com/blade/jenniferbiel.gif
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0359013/blade_CN_442_29.jpg

Like that. Weapons and badassness included, please.

And it's possibly semi-attainable, cause she's actually my height and, once I get my boob reduction, similar build. Booya!

pinupdreams
04-24-2007, 05:23 PM
i want more of the pamela anderson, carmen electra plastic surgery enchanced curvy body and i mean curvy like them not curvy overweight looking lol. hey a girl can dream but i do plan on having plastic surgery so i might as well do what i can now. :D

nelie
04-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Although she is a lot skinnier than I could ever imagine being. I love Alle Del Rio from The Firm. I see her in my exercise videos and think she looks amazing. She also doesn't look all bony.

(she is the girl on the right of the picture with the 3 people)

CrazyCrystalCC
04-24-2007, 10:19 PM
The ideal body type curvey!!!
Kirste Alley's body!

pinupdreams
04-25-2007, 04:46 AM
The ideal body type curvey!!!
Kirste Alley's body!

:o

mamaplots
04-25-2007, 04:54 AM
Well, right now my shape is round. But I used to have a mostly flat stomach, with a bigger bust, small hips. Basically, sorta hourglass. And I would love to be an hourglass again, ideally a size 10 or 8. But one step at a time. First is size 14 again.