Old 04-19-2007, 01:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 159/159/130

Height: 5 feet 1 inch

Smile Hi, new to the group!

I was so excited to find this website. My name is Lisa and I live in South Carolina with my husband and three children. I have gone up and down the weight loss ladder for so long I wouldn't even know where to begin so lets just say today is a new day. I am currently around 159 pounds, I am not totally sure about that as I have been to scared to get on a scale for awhile now, and my goal weight is 130 pounds. I picked this goal weight because last year I had actually gotten to that weight using WW but then we moved and I have gained every pound, if not more, back. My goal date is Labor Day because that is very close to my wedding anniversary. I have tried going back to WW but I just can't seem to get motivated to stick to it. It just seemed so much easier when we lived in Kansas! Anyway, so here I am and this kind of support is just what I need. My first good deed for the day, before joining this group, was I called and unfroze my gym membership and my goal there is to start going on Monday, at least three days a week.

I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you!!

Thanks, Lisa
rowdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:22 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Lisa!! Congrats on taking those first steps! Come join us on the Daily Chat.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #3  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

HI LISA!!! Ditto what Lauren said!!!
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote