Weight Loss Support - I have a wrinkly saggy tummy!!!!!!!!

ennay
04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
:D Why, you may ask, am I posting this with a smilie?

After my first pregnancy I kept hearing my skinny friends moan about the awful state of the skin on their flat stomachs. Wrinkly, saggy, crepe paper tummies. And I was confused, my stomach looked pretty much as it always had

Since I was 12 I have always carried my excess weight on my lower abdomen. Even before I was over weight I had a pooch.

Today when I bent over to pick something off the floor I happened to catch my tummy in the mirror. Wrinkly. Saggy. Crepe paper.

:woohoo: I finally have lost enough belly fat for there to be excess skin after 2 ENORMOUS pregnancies!

:D :D

(By the way, I have some friends who think my silver lining viewpoint on certain things classifies me as terminally insane)

Mami
04-17-2007, 07:02 PM
You're a laugh ennay :). I suppose that IS good news..means your tummy is getting mad flat. Good for you!! And I'm jealous now cuz I just noticed you've outpaced me by 4 pounds. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! LOL

PrimChick
04-17-2007, 07:20 PM
CONGRATS!...........I cant wait to have that kinda belly after 5 enormous pregnancies!

Mel
04-17-2007, 08:55 PM
:rofl: That's the funniest NSV I've read in a while! congratulations!

Mel

JamieY
04-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Haha, congratulations! I have a saggy, wrinkly tummy too! yay!

Jeannette311
04-18-2007, 08:35 PM
HAHHAH!! Positive thinking! I like that!

I saw Click today and it reminded me of the part where he kept flapping his belly all over the place... lol

almostheaven
04-21-2007, 01:58 AM
(By the way, I have some friends who think my silver lining viewpoint on certain things classifies me as terminally insane)
Can we be insane together? Got the same thing going for me. My thought was to stop bending down in front of the mirror like that. But then, when I do it, its a reminder of the weight I've lost. We should bend down more often. :D :D :D

sweetnsassyfied
04-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Those are the bestest tums to blow a zerbert or raspberry on!! :rofl:

WTG ennay!!

almostheaven
04-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Those are the bestest tums to blow a zerbert or raspberry on!! :rofl:

WTG ennay!!
OMG! THAT'S why my 18 mo. old enjoys that so much! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Decade
04-22-2007, 10:51 PM
That's great ennay!

lumifan4ever
04-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Congratulations!! That is one of the funniest NSV's I've ever heard of. :joker: Unfortunately, I always seem to have one of those. I too have always carried excess belly weight in the lower portion of my belly. That's why I fear having to have a tummy tuck. But if you've not had that problem, then i guess that is a good sign!!!:D