Mini-Goals - 40 pounds gone forever!!!!

View Full Version : 40 pounds gone forever!!!!

soon to be thin
04-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Well the first 35 came off fairly easily but let me tell you I have been battleing the last 5 pounds for over a month. I am happy to say that I am back on track and down 41 pounds. I hate a plateau, I decided to drop my calories to 1400 from 1700 and see if that helps things along and it appears to be doing the trick. I actually bought a pair of goal pants at Costco in a size 16 as motivation. When I got home I tried them on to see how far I need to go before I can do them up...I was shocked to see that I could so them up although the are a bit tight in the tummy. Made my day, a regualr size not a plus size WOW.

So today is full of NSV and SV's!! I have found this website the most valuable tool to help keep me motivated and constantly remind me of why we are hear and what we are trying to achieve. I hope everyone has victories really soon, as it feels amazing!

lumifan4ever
04-17-2007, 01:06 PM
soon to be thin....that is AWESOME!!!:carrot: What a great feeling to be down a size. I keep thinking about going out and buying me a pair of 12 jeans to have on hand to keep trying on. Congrats on the big 40!!! Keep up the awesome job!!:carrot: :carrot:

Stinger
04-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Great job. It's so wonderful when surprizes like that bless us.

maegdaeien
04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Rock on! 41 pounds is a HUGE accomplishment, and you should feel incredibly proud of yourself!

Runundefined
04-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah for you!!!!!!!

Don't you feel like a gazillion bucks!?

You and I are right there together.. I hit my 40 pound lost mark last week..

It feels amazing doesn't it!
and a size 16.. a REAL size 16 (me too) doesn't it feel amazing!!!

I want to buy a size 8, Levi's button fly some day! that's my jeans goal..

Many, many congrats!!! and keep on keepin' on..:carrot: :carrot:
Cary

leslie85
04-18-2007, 02:53 AM
that's great about the first 35 I just lost my first five pounds. How did you loss the first 35 pounds fast?? I have been trying to loss since march 19th and have a long way to go

soon to be thin
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
I am following Dr. Oz's You on a Diet book and I am doing hardcore workouts for 60 minutes classes 5-6 times per week. I do kick boxing, step classes and weight training classes, plus walk the dog daily. The high intensity classes really help