Weight Loss Support - Prayers for families at Virginia Tech

Cheryl14
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Offering prayers for the families of those who died and those who were injured at Virginia Tech today...

LisaMarie71
04-16-2007, 07:27 PM
So sad. I went to VA Tech, and it's so horrible to see images of my old stomping grounds on CNN in this context. I don't even know what to say about it -- it's freaking me out a bit. I just can't imagine what the victims' parents and friends are going through right now.

maegdaeien
04-16-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm at a university and I've been getting upset and stressed about finals-- but something like this really puts things into harsh perspective and shows what a trivial problem finals are in the grand scheme of things. I can't even imagine how those who were or whose families were involved are feeling right now.

shrinkingchica
04-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Oh, those poor poor people. :(
My prayers are with the victims killed, injured physically and mentally and their families who must be in absolute agony right now.
What a horrific thing to have happened.
Unbelievable.

rockinrobin
04-16-2007, 09:25 PM
My daughter is away at college. I know her school was thank g-d not involved, but I couldn't wait to hear her voice nevertheless.

This is truly a terrible day here in the US. My heart goes out to each and every person who has been affected by this tragedy.

LisaMarie, I am sure you are suffering and I am so sorry. This must be very hard for you to deal with. My thoughts are with you.

lottalisa
04-16-2007, 09:27 PM
It is so hard to imagine that something this horrible can happen today. You think your children are safe when they go off to college. I can't imagine what families and friends must be going through. It is devastating.

My thoughts are with them,
Lisa

AmberD
04-16-2007, 09:32 PM
My housemates brother goes there, as do several other people I know. All are accounted for thank goodness.

I am just... speechless.

walking2lose
04-16-2007, 09:47 PM
It's so, so, so incredibly tragic and frightening. My heart, too, goes out to the families and friends of the victims and survivors.

jtammy
04-16-2007, 09:50 PM
My prayers go out to all those affected. I cannot imagine the pain these families are going through right now.

Kery
04-17-2007, 01:01 AM
I've just read an article about that, and I am speechless...

My condolences to the families, friends... involved. That is just terrible.