Mini-Goals - Itty-bitty Mini-goal

View Full Version : Itty-bitty Mini-goal

adaem
04-16-2007, 04:10 PM
So I have just been really frusterated with myself and not being able to get a grip on my eating and just lose this weight. So Saturday I did a little shopping figuring that would raise my spirits a bit. Well, it didn't!:( I felt fat in all the clothes. Nothing looked good on my. So I felt like just saying forget it and stop all this trying to look good business. I decided to get some lunch and figured I would go to some fast food place (what I would often do when I am out without my kids). I stopped myself. Even as upset as I was I actually stopped myself. I went home and had a can of chicken noodle soup from Progresso (200 cal for the whole can and very filling) I was so happy with myself and it really helped me out of my slump!:carrot:

adaem
04-16-2007, 04:13 PM
I almost forgot.

Between my tredmill this morning and taking a walk with my kids, I have walked about 3 miles today!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Stinger
04-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Now that is a great victory. You go! Keep this up and you will soon love to shop for all those skinny clothes that you will reward yourself with for staying away from the fat-food, opps! I mean fast-food (no I got it right the first time) fat-food places.

VelVeeta
04-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Good for you! I know how you feel- it really is the little victorys that end up making a big difference- I believe that, but constantly have to remind myself of it!