100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh in 11/11 - 11/17

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh in 11/11 - 11/17

Sandi
11-14-2001, 12:30 PM
Yippeee!! I lost 1.4 lbs!! It's a start!

glynne
11-14-2001, 12:59 PM
On Monday, I was down 3 pounds. I'm hanging in there. I do real well when I am working, but struggle some on my days off. Not having that routine seems to give me trouble.

glynne
214/211/130

spartanMOM
11-17-2001, 08:37 AM
TOM is long gone and I'm at 303 lbs. How the heck did I gain 4????? Granted, food choices haven't been great, but they've been a heck of a lot better then before I started. + going to the gym 3 times a week... doesn't seem like I could gain a full 4 lbs of muscle in a week.

Anyway, thats my report. Hope you chickies are doing lots better!

Michelle :^:

barbygirl43
11-17-2001, 12:44 PM
Michelle--> I'm sorry to hear about that 4 pounds. Don't get too discouraged though, when i first started and i weighed during my TOM I had gained 6 pounds and it took me 2 weeks to lose it.

On Friday I was smack dab in the middle of my TOM and I refused to step on the scale and be depressed, so nothing to report this week.

Congrats to all the losers.
Dawnyal

sadiegirl
11-18-2001, 09:17 AM
Hello everyone!! I usually post on RS boar but thought I might come and visit here as I have lost 60lbs. and still have more to go. I started out for about the hundreth time at 246 although I know that I was a lot heavier though. I am embarrased to say that I lost and gained back a ton of weight in my lifetime. This time feels different and my attitude has changed toward the whole idea of weight loss. I used to think that I could only start an eating plan on Monday. And if I ate something that was considered a "goodie", I would get the idea that well I blew it for the day so I may as well eat what I want and start back on Monday. The only thing I got was an upset stomach, fatter and more miserable.
I started in Jan.10 of 2001 and am 60lbs. lighter. I am glad that it took almost a year as I have learned a lot in that year about eating, portion sizes and how not to put every blessed pound back on. I realize that buying clothes is much easier now and things look better on me. I can walk without tiring and my cholesterol and sugar are within very healthy ranges.
I hope that everyone can enjoy the benefits of health.
I have enjoyed posting and meeting new friends who are on the same journey as I am. It is not easy by any means. The rewards are being able to fit in that next smaller size and to visually see the results. I always experienced the fact that people will always remind you that you are putting the pounds on. I want to see everyone see the numbers go down. It takes hard work and you have to want to do it for you. Last year at this time I never visualized that I would be successful this time. Keeping it off is a whole other battle.
Sadie
246/186/160

KarenUK
11-18-2001, 02:11 PM
No loss, no gain for me this week. Stuck on 181. Grrrr! When will I start to lose again?!?!

:mad:

Karen
260.5/181/140