WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 04-14-2007, 09:41 AM   #1  

Default ? about Bisquick

Well, I experimented and it was a success! I took a cup of lower fat Bisquick and 6oz of diet coke and whala!!!!!! Two big yummy pancakes! Now the question is...how many points could it be? I took the nutritional facts and for 1/3 cup (a serving but dry or prepared?) is 3 points. But if that's prepared with milk and eggs, then what I concocted HAS to be less. Any idea how I could figure it out? I ate both the great pancakes anyway , smeared with a tablespoon of low sugar strawberry preserves...so if anyone can help me out, that would be great!! Thanks!
TheScrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Well I just checked the box of my Light Bisquick and it says 140 cals, 1.5 fat and 1 gram fiber - that would be without any of the added ingredients so get out your slide and figure it, my guess would be about 3 pts - then you'd have to add the jam points.

Most packages give you the nutritional value as is - no added ingredients. If you're lucky, you'll get both values for prepared with the eggs, milk, etc and without. I prefer this method.

I've found that making stuff from scratch is much easier for making my program work as I can usually skinny the recipes down myself better than any of the prepared mixes out there.
Rosegarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #3  

Yeah, well I figured it out to 3pts and i ate the whole cups worth, i did put it into weight watchers recipe builder and it came out to 8pts, oh well, small lunch it is, LOL Thanks!
TheScrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #4  

If you want to surprise and please your family with something, then you definitely need to cook pancakes according to this recipe.

club.cooking/recipe/bisquick-pancakes/
Everyone will be crazy about him.

Steps
Step 1
Preheat a lightly oiled large skillet or griddle on the stove to medium high heat.

Step 2
In a bowl, mix together all of the pancake ingredients until smooth.
applepineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:11 AM   #5  

Do you like cooking? Then keep a great recipe.

club.cooking/recipe/rice-cooker-pancakes/
I was just thrilled.

Ingredients
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups low fat milk
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
kittycatkitty is offline   Reply With Quote