Old 04-13-2007, 04:40 PM   #1  
Started lawl 4/17/07

S/C/G: 180/180/129

Height: 5' 3"

Question question about online program

Hello, I am new to lawl. I signed up for the online program and am waiting for my box to come. For those of you that do the online program, what program materials do you receive? I have heard that there are a few different plans, eating out guide, and so on. Do you receive all of these materials when you sign up online?

Thanks!! Michelle
michelle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #2  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Hi Michelle. I am not at all familiar with the online program. We do have a couple of folks on this forum that use it though. I know Erika is one of them but I haven't seen her post for a few.

Hope you get the answers you need. Keep coming here for support and to ask questions. This is a great source of both.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #3  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Michelle,

I have the online subscription in addtion to going to the COD. I know the plans are fully on the website with portions and all. It makes life 8 times easier than having to constatnty look everything up!

Oh and
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #4  
Gold(+1/2P)

S/C/G: 190/135/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Michelle!

In your initial package you will receive a copy of the FF, a copy of your color plan which contains an eating out guide and some diaries. The info was a little limited - I was overwhelmed when I first opened the package, but if you utilize the online diary it will go smoothly...If you have any questions, let me know...I can try to help you out as best I can! I have been online since January...my name on the website is roserph13. Good Luck to you!
roserph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Ok, where do you go to sign up online? I cannot find anything about it. Is there a different website for it? Can someone please provide a link?
Thanks,
Dawn
ministerswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #6  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Try this, this should take you to the page that you can either choose a center or just the online version.

Home - L A Weight Loss
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:08 AM   #7  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTdebster921 View Post
Try this, this should take you to the page that you can either choose a center or just the online version.

Home - L A Weight Loss
How funny, Deb, when I punched in my zip code, it took me straight to the website that I was familiar with: Free To Live -- lafreetolive.com -- So I went back in and punched in a facticious (sp?) zip that started with a 22 (I think it's around NY) it took me to the page with an option of Lose Weight Online!! How interesting!! I'm going in to investigate!!

Thanks!

oh! If I'd pm you my email address, could I have a copy of your famous cookbook?
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:10 AM   #8  

Thanks Deb and Nancy! I actually could not ever find it. I thought I must be stupid or something because I just cannot see it. Until I read Nancy's post. I put in a made up zip code and it gave me the option of signing up on-line. What a rip. So it is $15 a month plus you get 4 weeks worth of bars, a food scale, the plan, a bottle of juice, a slim down and a few other things. It acutally doesn't sound that bad. If I see that I can't do it with just the plan that a friend gave me then I may see if dh will let me sign up at some point. This is basically what I did when I did WW. THough it was about $100 cheaper.
Anyway thanks for the help!
Dawn
Old 04-14-2007, 01:22 AM   #9  
Deb on LAWL

Dawn, Actually there is a $219 start up fee for all your stuff and your first months fee, THEN it is $15 per month.

There are only certain parts of the country that have access to the LA online, My center does not, so that is why there are 2 different web pages depending on what zip code you put in there.

Nancy- Definitely- PM me and I will get it out to you!
Old 04-14-2007, 01:40 AM   #10  
Deb on LAWL

Dawn- if you have the menu planner from a friend, then you could probably make a go of it without the center or even the online version, with the help of all the wonderful people in our forum. It would at least be worth a try to see if it's something you are going to like and stick with, then maybe later, join the LA at home. If you go back through some of the older threads or do some searches within the forum, you can find the answers to just about any question you may have. Make sure you read the newbie thread and then if you still can't find an answer, the ask away, someone will usually answer you pretty quickly. Our daily chatter always takes place in the monthly losers and friends threads. Jump right in!!
Old 04-15-2007, 08:15 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 238/208/150

Height: 5'6.5''

If you type online, insted of a zip code it will take you there as well. I tried to find it for a long time until I tried typing "online". Bless the program, but they are trying to make as much money as possible, so why not make it more difficult to find the cheaper version of the program!
colincalebsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:05 AM   #12  

Thanks for the info. That stinks that it is $15 a month in addition to the $200.
Oh well I guess I'll stick with what I've got.
Dawn
Old 04-15-2007, 09:21 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Ooh Dawn we have the same goal weight and we are the same weight now! (my starting weight was higher but I am at 213.2 now....... well I was on Friday...... after my lovely date with DH last night the scale says 216.8!!!!!!)

but anyway we are on the same path, lest keep tabs on each other.

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote