General chatter - Recall Alert

View Full Version : Recall Alert

drake3272004
04-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Listerine Agent Cool Blue, both flavors, have been recalled!! For refund or more information go to
www.agentcoolblue.com

melekalikimaka
04-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Yikes! I bought my son this product a month or so ago. I haven't forced him to use it all the time though because the dispenser thing never worked properly. I'm glad for it now.

Thanks for the heads up and link.

LindseyLouWho
04-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the info! I bought this for my boyfriend because he wasn't brushing well enough (yeah, I'm weird/brutally honest like that haha) and he hasn't used any yet, but I'm still going to throw it away. Looks like it's mostly a concern for those with weakened immune systems though. I'm glad it's not something REALLY scary like contamination with lead or something else that could hurt EVERYONE.

drake3272004
04-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Your WELCOME!

I actually kinda freaked a bit when I first heard about this, I only caught the tail end of the newscast on my way out the door to work and I wasn't able to look anything up about it til later in the evening to find out what exactly was going on! My kids have used half the bottle:p They are generally pretty healthy though, so I'm not too concerned. I'm just glad that we'll get refunded, I really didn't think it worked all that well to begin with. Not like those tablets that I had used as a kid!:D