General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 11:30 AM   #1  
Kitty Lover

Angry I am so incredibly bored!

Hello, all. I made an intro post on the Buddy board, bt haven't gotten any responses to it

Well, I am really bored and would like to chat or start some sort of communications link here...about anything. I am so bored today! If anyone is interested- I'll be around pretty much all day. I have no job, I have no life aside from my computer...jeez am I pathetic or what?
Well- I prefer to look at it as socially deprived anyways.

Anyhow, I am 25, live in Texas, am trying to lose about 40 lbs, have kids, go to school (community college), like to talk (or type as the case may be), and seriously need some interaction with people with similar goals.

So how about this weather.....

Tankgirl
Old 11-14-2001, 03:41 AM   #2  

Hello

Sorry to hear you didn't get any responses to your introduction on the Buddy board, we are all usually such a friendly lot

Have you read through many of the boards on here. People are free to just jump into any group they find has similar goals or are particularly friendly. There are lots of good groups under Buddy Up, Diet Plans, Miscellaneous Groups and 10 Pounds at a Time.

A little about me, I am 33, live in the UK and also would like to lose about 40 pounds. I joined WW a few weeks ago and am very motivated to get some blubber off before Christmas!

Happy surfing,

Phoebe
Old 11-14-2001, 11:26 AM   #3  
Are We Nearly There Yet?!

Hi Tankgirl
Phoebe posts on the same thread as me in Buddy Up... she's definately got some motivation going on! Like she said, just jump right in - don't start a new thread, just find a group you like and type a new reply... there WILL be a group out there you'd like to join... I skitted around quite a bit before I settled in, and now I'm addicted!
Well... good luck achieving your goal - Tkae it one step at a time, and someone will be here every inch of the way!
Old 12-07-2001, 03:19 AM   #4  

Location: Southwest Missouri, between Springfield and Branson

Talking Same deal

never had much respose either. glad to see your losin, I'm stuck and can't seen to get it going again, seasonal aniexity attack or something.(excuse of the day)

I'm in Missouri, USA like to chat in this sites chat room just have a hard time finding time to do it.

Wish you the very best hope you stick wit it.

Merry Christmas!!!!!1
Old 12-09-2001, 09:42 PM   #5  

Well, I only had one responce to my buddy post too! LOL What is up with you ladies???? LOL, Just kidding . I also love to chat when I have time to be on the computer. This web site is awesome, I look forward to making some new friends and enjoying myself here.
Closed Thread