Weight Loss Support - accountability partner...

View Full Version : accountability partner...

jeenah
04-09-2007, 02:24 AM
hey!

i'm new here and i'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but i was hoping to find an accountability partner. i know how to eat well and i enjoy many healthy foods, but i also enjoy some terrible foods, etc. in the past, i have been most successful with weight loss when i had to report my eating habits to someone... and of course i'd love to be there for someone else if they would benefit from a similar accountability situation.

please let me know-- thanks!!

~jeenah

PinkyPie
04-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Hi Jeenah, I'm with you~ I know what to do, I'm a self-confessed nutrition fanatic, yet I don't always make the best choices (mostly an emotional eater) and I have a weakness for red wine... I do so much better when I'm "reporting in" to someone. I'm following Weight Watchers mostly (I am into superfoods, but that's easily integrated into the WW program) but I don't go to meetings so it's just me...

I would be happy to be your partner, but I am 9 hours ahead of you time-wise... don't know if that would put you off or not, but we could make it work if you want!

Hope to hear from you :)

akaWaddleOn
04-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Hi. I'm a member of Weight Watchers. The accountability thing is very helpful to me. Good luck!

jeenah
04-09-2007, 10:35 AM
hey velveteen,

that sounds fantastic! even if you're 9 hours ahead, it will still be VERY helpful for me knowing that someone is going to see how i eat each day... lately i've had no single person around me enough to even be able to tell how much i eat, so there has been no accountability whatsoever in my life. but yeah, thanks for being willing to do this with me!! i am also an emotional eater, so perhaps we can help each other out... i also tend to eat when i'm bored as opposed to just when i'm actually hungry, so that's another thing i have to watch out for...

~jeenah

Alsie1
04-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi there! Dont know if 2 accountability partners will be too much?..but if you feel like including me on your emails Id be thrilled. I have lost 10 pounds since July but I need to loose another 15 or so and Id like to do it over the summer.

Exercise I have not much prob with but I LOVE to eat. I feel bad talking about all the details to my husband/freinds etc when they are not trying to loose wt (Im afraid Ill bore them :) but Id love somebody to chat about this with! Let me know..Marge