Old 04-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #1  
mathlab

S/C/G: 224/163/145

Height: 5'3"

Talking Calling all Gilad fans!

I just got Gilad's 30- & 60-minute low impact workout DVD and just did the 60-minute one. What a great workout! I love his style (and he's not bad to look at)! I ususally calculate 1 point per 15 minutes of moderate exercise, but I think I'm going to credit myself with more points for this one.

Which other Gilad ones do you like? (I prefer lower impact workouts).
bethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #2  
Constantly Tweaking

S/C/G: 172/159/130

Height: 5'2" (give or take)

I LOVE Gilad!! I first bought his stuff ages ago, like mid 1990's. I love his style; he just gets to it but has a sense of humor too. His "Step and Tone" is wonderful. I only use 2 or 3 lb. weights. Keeps everything totally moving the entire time (35 mins. or so) for the toning/cardio and then he goes into legs and abs (I think abs; can't remember at the moment). I also have his "Fat Burning workout". Good stuff. I like Billy Blanks stuff too; his style is similar to Gilad's. I don't like a lot of "fluff" in workout dvds/tapes; just get in, work hard, get done.

Jo
Is that really me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #3