Old 04-05-2007, 05:29 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Daily Chat Thread Thursday April 5

Just a quickie!!! I killed time getting tickets to the My Little Pony Teaparty show...Had to hit the presale to get front row!!!
Good Morning to all!!!! I will post later today!!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:52 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Just a quick posting from me as well since the cats are getting demanding.

Uneventful day yesterday - went for a day trip to a nearby city to do some shopping. Good times, good times. Dance class was supposed to be last night, but when we all arrived (including the instructor), he remembered that the space we have is booked one Wednesday/week so we didn't have class last night.

Anyway, another day of fun and games.

Have a great day all!

:L
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning RR....hmmm my lil tea party,...somehow i'm guessing that for your child LOL
Rooster - sorry about the class...hope your day goes well
Clover - OH NO.. now the bunny has no rear...but how's it gonna poo??? it might explode from lack of pooing and then there'll be chocolate bunny bits all over (okay...i REALLY need help LMAO).
anyways....well guys...its been a week..but i finally got my lazy good for nothing bum up this am and walked the pooch. She enjoyed it and it felt great to get up early. Hopefully today will be better. I'm going to check about the car. Not as upset..still disappointed but not uspet..at least (like someone said)...i wasn't in the car..and cars can be fix. DH was a bit po'd but that's life. So today, boss is still on break, so morning of surgeries and apt in afternoon. Hopefully it goes smoothly. And for those asking i'll let you know how the c-section mother is doing...haven't gone in yet...she looked ok when i went to the clinic at 9pm last night (had a snake bite emergency). We'll see...she was very sick yesterday. But she has some good antibiotics and drugs on board so hopefully that will help. Ok..go to run..everyone have a good day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Teaparty sound fun! We don't have anything like that around here in wyoming. What I mean is like My little pony, Dora etc live shows.

Lawrence: Hope you had fun shopping. Try to have a good day.

GG; Sounds like you are on the go all of the time. Snake bite yuck! I have been walking the chihuahua everyday so thank you for the advise.

Well everyone this last dec yes I went somewhat wild. I am not a big drinker at all but I cut loose, too much tequilla and I was dancing the night away no my husband doesn't dance but his boss does. It was a blast everyone had fun but I must have pinched a nerve in my back or something my hips have hurt ever since. I started going to the chiropractor on Monday this week and guess what the pain is gone. I never believed that this would work but wow! I was getting worried that I had something really really wrong with me. So obviously tequilla and dancing don't mix for me.

I am back on track with my eating. I hope everyone has a great day I know I will with no pain. take care all I will catch up later

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 145/130/125

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy Sad news

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA. Had a project due at work.

Got sad news last night. A baby of a woman who's in a common playgroup passed away. She was born premature, but did eventually go home. I think she must have been about 6-8 weeks. Another mom and I will be going to the visitation today. It is so sad. As a mom you start thinking about your kid(s). So if you're a mom (or dad) give your kids a special hug today (and everyday). If you're not a parent, hug someone else who means the world to you, because we're fortunate to have these people.

Sorry this is a bummer.

Hugs to you guys!
flitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #6  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

GG: OH MY GOSH you crack me up. If you need help for making bunny blowup comments, I must need help for thinking they're funny! Ok, so this is just totally interesting to me....a snake bite? What kind of snake? Have you had to treat many pets bitten? What do you do for them? Is is more dangerous for pets to get bit? Sorry....I'm just so fascinated because I'm terrified of snakes! I used to have tons of nightmares about cobras. I have NO IDEA why! But they were frequent. Pretty odd since ya don't see many cobras in Michigan!!!

RR: Front row? How cool! I've always wanted to go to the different live shows and ice shows for all the Disney and other kids' programs when they come to town, but w/no kids I think I'd look pretty doofy! I have also wanted to see the Veggie Tales when they're in Grand Rapids (about 45 minutes away) but didn't for the same reason...Larry the Cucumber kills me!

Roo: Bummer on the dance class....should've taken to dancing in the street my friend! Have you had that chat w/the train traitor yet?

Sheila: LOL about the dancing doesn't mix with tequila (t-kill-ya).

Michelle: Has Jessica had the baby yet? How's she doin'???

Flitter: Oh my gosh, that is soo sad! I think it's a really warm gesture that you go to the visitation! Can you ladies take her out to lunch in a few weeks to get her out of the house some and to show support? I haven't been in that situation, but I could imagine I'd want to just wrap up into myself and fade away...maybe getting her out and about in a few weeks will help her heal.

HI Laura/Joan/Michelle B./Clover/Lauren/Kerri/Karen K./Fabric/Christina/Lisa/and EVERYONE ELSE that I know I have missed! 8 hours 'till vacation......counting down in 1-2-3-4.....

Last edited by mjoste; 04-05-2007 at 02:47 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 212

Height: 5'11"

Default New to 3fc

Just found out about 3FC in Oprah's magazine. I think this is a neat little set up. Good morning to all. Hope we all have a successful day and that I will not eat any fast food as I do my errands. That is me weakness. Help.

D
spoiledbyrlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:43 AM   #8  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Spoiled; That used to be my down fall too. Go a different route. Do it backwards. It does work. I used to shop till my credit card dropped about 10 years ago and I decided to do that, I have done it with fast food too. Just a little thing I cooked up but it changes your routine and believe it or not it will change your mindset.

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all. I had a few minutes before work to say HI. Didn't want to fall off the face of the earth completely. DH is on his way from Tulsa. Should be here this afternoon if he doesn't freeze to death!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey before I checked out for a while. Have a super week everyone!

And welcome D

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 AM   #10  
Kalamazoo Girl

Hi Spoiled! You are in the right spot for support...though many of us (ok, well ME for sure) love fast food too. Nevertheless, you can always get a when you really need it!

Ok, just found this little guy and I LOVE HIM:

I forgot to tell you all my mini-goal for vacation!!! Since the weather is going to be super crappy (we had 4 inches of snow this morning and it's still blowing and a snowing), thus I won't be doing yard work....I will be making the gym workouts my #1 priority. I plan to go everyday to get back on track...and because I have been hearing over and over again that forcing through the exhaustion will actually serve to boost my overall energy. I hope so! BUT, you heard it here first!

Melinda
Old 04-05-2007, 09:40 AM   #11  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All,

This day is starting out pretty crappy. DH was running late to begin with, then his car wouldn't start...battery is dead. It's a new battery though, so he probably didn't close the door all the way or something stupid like that. So I had to drive him to work, then drop Peter off at his DC, then Robby at his DC. Usually I just drop off Robby, since Peter's is right across from DH's office. Then I get a few minutes from home and it starts friggin' snowing!! And it's been snowing for about 45 minutes now! It's not sticking, just making the ground wet, but it's aggravating...it's APRIL 5th!!

Not much planned today, I'm really tired. Gonna finish my coffee then through some laundry in. Finding socks for the boys every AM is horrible. I think I need to set up a special basket just for socks and make sure everyone's socks go in it every night. I really need to get more organized.

Kerri, Hope DH makes it there OK!

D, Glad you joined us! Fast food is a hard one for me too, but I try to avoid it as much as possible. If you really can't, try going to Wendy's for chili and a baked potato or salad if you can...it's not bad. Or Mc Donald's has these yogurt & fruit things that has apple slices and yogurt and walnuts. They're not bad.

Melinda, I've heard dreaming about snakes means you're thinking about sex.

Flitter, that is soo sad. I will keep them in my prayers and give my boys an extra squeeze tonight.

Sheila, As long as you don't get up on the bar and do the Pee Wee Herman dance we should be OK!

GG, You are sick girl.

Hi RX & RR and everyone else.

Last edited by LBH; 04-05-2007 at 01:20 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:18 AM   #12  
Kalamazoo Girl

Lauren: LOL!!!!! You are soooo right....if ya go on the premise that if ya ain't gettin' it, you'll dream about it! Well, I ain't gettin' it.....sooo... Sorry honey about the bad start to your morning! Daggone cars! And I HEAR YA on the weather! It's just as crummy here in the mitten state and mama ain' happy!

OH-Spoiled, I have another trick for ya. It sounds really crazy....but when you are craving french fries, take a small baked potato and really overcook it in the microwave-fork it and then slice it before putting it in-when it comes out it'll be hard and crunchy and will actually taste like a big french fry!!!

Kerri: I've got my fingers crossed that he makes it back here w/o turning into a popsicle!

Melinda
Old 04-05-2007, 11:18 AM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

http://money.aol.com/special/guess-the-mascot-quiz

Here is a great quiz that is from the 80s & 90s.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all, I thought the quiz above was fun so I added it.

Spoiled, to our little group. I am sure that you will find the help and support that you need.

MJ, you are too cute ~ how many hours now till your vacation? Sounds like it is much needed and much deserved.

RX, enjoy whats left of your vacation.

Lauren, I know what you mean about the weather. At 6pm last night we had a drop in temp of 43 degrees from 24 hrs prior.

GG, what a warped sense of humor. I like it! Sorry about your car ~ if I haven't said it before.

RR, enjoy your teaparty.

to everyone else,
Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #15  
Kalamazoo Girl

FOUR MORE HOURS!!!!!!!! (Yes, Lisa-can't you tell how jazzed about this I am???)

YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW!!!!! Ok all, today's eating.....fughgettaboudit! I'm having a corned beef sandwich for lunch w/a protein drink AND I got an email from my dad who is luring me over there for dinner w/he and my mom.....with crockpot pot roast! Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyy!!!! Besides, I need to grab more books to read out of their "library." The library is basically about 15 book cases down in the basement consisting of about 5,000 novels.

I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!! But, I will dearly miss all of you ladies! Someday when I'm better at managing my money, I'll join the world of having the Internet @ home.

Okay, okay...I CONFESS....I'm also having frenchie fries for lunch too!

Melinda