Old 04-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #1  
just me

S/C/G: 320/294/145

Height: 5'7

Talking boys

ok...since the topic has been brought up a a few times this week, i thought i would share my lil story and then tell ya'll want i'm ganna do about it...also i want ya'll to keep me to it if ya dont mind.

anyways i think i may have told some of you that i went to see the lion king a few weeks ago. the national tour came to austin and i took my grandma for her birthday. Anyways i we went and this guy comes out on stage in his lion costume (he played mufasa) and started to sing. I started cryin like a baby. thank god no one saw because there was nothing to cry about!! and even with the makeup you could tell this guy was hot. so anyways after the whole thing was over i saw him leaving out the back so i walked up to him and told him he was awesome and i was really impressed and it takes a whole lot to impress me (which it really does). He looked like he was in his 20's and totally gorgeous...anyways he said he had to go get something to eat before the next show but to look him up and send him a messege. so anyways all i can say is instant attraction. big time. and then i found out he is like 40. and normally that would have been aa huge turn off since i'm just barely ganna be 21, but its not. Anyways he lives in New Zealand when he isnt on tour and basically told me that when i finally get my *** to australia so go see him since NZ is right there. so ya i'm adding this really hot guy to my list of reasons to get hot. and if i told my friends that they would tell me i'm completely crazy...anyways ive taken some time away from the gym since my knee was hurting so much and as soon as i get this next week out of the way (lots of test and even more studying) i'm heading back into the gym, not just to lose weight but to look hot.
brat_61886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #2  
just me

S/C/G: 320/294/145

Height: 5'7

lol the most viewed with no responces...i set a record!!!
brat_61886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/219/150

Height: 5'2"

Aww, there haven't been any responses yet! I can fix that! And I'll even do it in list format.

1. Losing weight is great, but do it on your own terms. Never, ever for a man.
2. Watch out for much older men. Sometimes a relationship can work with a 20-odd year age difference. Most of the time, it can't.
3. But working out to make yourself hotter? Excellent. That's most of the reason why I ever get to the gym.
4. If you trust your friends, and you know ahead of time they're going to tell you something is silly, it's probably silly. Trust your friends, and trust yourself.
kella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #4  
New mom, aspiring DVM

S/C/G: 280/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi!

While I'll echo the fact that age and distance are tough obstacles (at a minimum!), there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy to remind you where you're heading!

I had a similar experience in Trinidad when on vacation last month - spent several days dancing with random men during Carnival and ogling the various guys wearing next to nothing! I chatted with a couple of them - one in particular I just plain couldn't take my eyes off! Just plain gorgeous!

Every once in a while I remind myself how much fun I had, as well as how much more fun I'll have when I can go back and wear the REALLY skimpy stuff!

Regardless of whether you ever see this particular man again, using him as an example of a manly motivator never hurts! Whatever it takes some days - I've got a list of over 50 stupid motivators on my blog that I sat down and wrote up one night! Silly reasons, health reasons, selfish reasons, whatever - whatever it takes to make it worth the trip to the gym or the best choice for your food!

Last edited by Rock Chalk Chick; 04-06-2007 at 08:30 AM.
Rock Chalk Chick is offline   Reply With Quote