Does it Work? - lipodrene

View Full Version : lipodrene

starwish
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
anyone ever try it? i've been taking the yellow ones and i dont feel like they are working that great. :mad:

nelie
04-04-2007, 03:39 PM
starwish,

Have you looked up the ingredients in lipodrene? I'd be very concerned based on the ingredients. It contains some potentially dangerous thermogenic ingredients that really have no proof that they work other than minimally.

starwish
04-05-2007, 12:22 PM
yes i know BUT i have i have been stuck at 150 forever and nuttin works lately! i try to eat healthy and i just joined a gym. i was 180 back in highschool then i went on a VERY low cal diet and worked out for like 2 hours a day. i really dont want to go back to doing that and with summer coming and all i just want to drop 20 pounds =]

nelie
04-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Well unfortunately there are no diet pills that have been proven to work.

I can understand your frustration as when i was in high school I ate minimally and exercised 2 hours a day and had trouble dropping weight. Now I weigh less than I did in high school and I exercise moderately and eat fairly well. Have you been doing some form of exercise every day? Have you been counting your calories? There is a lot of support on these forums so I wish you the best in whatever you do :)