LA Weight Loss - TO no juice

View Full Version : TO no juice

cntdwnto30
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
I started the 8 week body makeover. I'm supposed to do the To every 2 weeks. I dont drink the juice so I would be doing tit with cantaloupe. I wanted to start it today but they told me that the take off cant have any substitutions. If I want I can do the express every for weeks but not TO every 2 weeks. Has anyone heard of this?

juliemarie
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Just don't tell them-it's fine to use oranges or cantaloupe. Many of us have been told by our centers that it's okay also. Besides-their reasoning doesn't really make sense-since both TO and Express or FF or whatever you call it use the juice . . . .

Dan2112
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Definetely... I've used oranges and cantalope both with a lot of success..

Mama Nicole
04-04-2007, 07:01 PM
I dont drink the juice so I would be doing tit with cantaloupe.

interesting way to do TO....LOL, sorry I couldn't resist.......and these girls are relentless with me when I make a typo..........

I never drink the juice....and I have had great success with TO and/or FF with oranges or canteloupe. They are running a business and want to make $$$$. Good luck on the 8 week make over :)

cntdwnto30
04-04-2007, 08:41 PM
interesting way to do TO....LOL, sorry I couldn't resist.......and these girls are relentless with me when I make a typo..........

I never drink the juice....and I have had great success with TO and/or FF with oranges or canteloupe. They are running a business and want to make $$$$. Good luck on the 8 week make over :)

Duh. HAHAHA

juliemarie
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I didn't even notice that! Nicole-you have such a dirty mind-you're corrupting those of us with pure thoughts and minds . . . . :p

debbieduzLAWL
04-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Ok does this mean that I can Do TO and get what she wrote LOL That is the one area that I didnt gain weight.
Can some one explain TO or FF to me with cantalope.I cant handle the juice either and I need to do one.Thanks

Wendelina
04-04-2007, 09:41 PM
That's what I was wondering! With all this weight loss, I could use a little gain in the ol' bra area!