South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7.5"

Default Phase 1 complete~ checking in with my loss

Today was my weigh in after two glorious weeks...
10LBS..LOST I AM ONE HAPPY WOMAN...

I wasn't sure what thread to post this on,but felt that all phase one'ers feel the need to post after they have completed the first two...
Little story,(short) last night we had dinner out, I ordered the petite steak,and extra veggies..and successfully did not look at the bread..I didn't know this at the time,but after dinner the waitperson said what would you like for your dessert,it comes with the meal...hello? we/i decided on apple cobbler,brought it home,and halved it later that night...I know I know..BUT GUESS WHAT..AFTER EATING MY LESS THAN HALF, I went to bed and felt like throwing up (sorry) but I did lose it..WOW IS THAT A MESSAGE FOR ME OR WHAT?...I will not do sugar again for a long time...can't take it anymore..so these two weeks do a great job of getting you off that nasty sugar addiction..if you follow it. I'm a convert...Now,on to PHASE 2
TAKE CARE...AND THANKS FOR BEING HERE ALL YOU CHICKS, I AM SO GRATEFUL CHOICES~*~
Old 04-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

for a great Phase I!
Old 04-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #3  
Hardworking Chick

S/C/G: 334/321.4/125

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations on your 10 lbs loss!!! Way to go!

I know what you mean about your body's reaction to sugar after Phase I. Last week we had cake, ice cream and champagne at work for my boss's birthday. I didn't want to appear the party pooper, and I didn't really feel comfortable refusing, so I tried to limit myself to a small piece and a small spoon of ice cream.

I couldn't believe how sickeningly SWEET it was -- and it was just a normal birthday cake! I also didn't like the overpowering the sugar rush that followed, or my body's reaction to it. It made me crave sweets for the rest of the day and shot my program straight to ****.

Hopefully, this week will be better, even with Easter around the corner.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #4  
Getting my body back!!!

S/C/G: 225/220/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Congrats to You!

That is so great!! I started SBD today, I can only hope to do as well as you!! Great Job!!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM   #5  

Way to go one Phase 1. Hopefully I can use you as inspiration to get off my butt and do this and stick to it.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:43 PM   #6  
Soon to be SlimKitty

S/C/G: 195.5/189/150

Height: 5'8''

Smile South Beach Newbie in Phase One

Hi everybody,

I'm so happy to hear about successes in Phase one of the diet. I just started Monday have have lost 1 1/2 pounds so far. I'm hoping for the big 10 lb weight loss by the 16th. I was so tired yesterday but now I think I am getting used to it. I will be happy to move on to Phase two and start working out again. This time I am going to lose it all and finally finally finally get rid of the weight and wear the clothes I want! I was happy to find this website and read all of the support. Anyone looking for a buddy let me know.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 206/190/140

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations on a great phase 1! I still can't imagine eating sweets and getting sick.. i'm not going to try to find out though. Least not till a planned cheat, must stay strong LOL
Old 04-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #8  
Tired of being fat

S/C/G: 278

Height: 5'3

CONGRATS!!! I know that feels GREAT! I can't wait to record MY phase 1 weight loss.. WTG!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #9  

Height: 5'7.5"

welcome,all of you well wishers...appreciate the good cheer,and positive reinforcement you all give...TRISH, LOVE YOUR POOCH ;O)~CHOICES~
Old 04-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #10  
Tired of being fat

S/C/G: 278

Height: 5'3

LOL Thanks! I thought it was a cute picture
Old 04-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #11  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Happy to hear about your success. Great job!
Closed Thread