WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh In Thread for April

Tammy
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I can't believe it is April already!! I decided to get us started since I was down a pound on the scales this morning!!

Tina
04-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks for starting off the month, Tammy.
Good for you, losing a pound. :carrot:

Good luck to everyone this week.

:flow1:

Tina
04-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Now hear this----tomorrow is Thursday---weigh-in day!!!!!

Let's all post our findings. :D

Tammy
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
I agree!!! Where is everyone???

Tina
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Where are all the "T's" and everone else?????

Chanty, did you have a good week?
Terry, Kitty, and all our new members, I hope to see a post here today. hint, hint, hint.....
Drum roll please.................. I get to move my tracker today!
I lost two pounds this week!!!!!:dance: :cp: :dancer:

Everyone have a great day.

:easter:

Beach Babe
04-05-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm here!

Down 1 pound! :snail:

I'll take it since AF is here. I'm hoping next week will show a bigger loss. Although with Easter this weekend it's going to be tough.

Ok, off to change my ticker...

Tina
04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Beach Babe, I'm so happy for you. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
One pound is a good loss.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to survive Easter? I'd love to hear from y'all.

Chanty1483
04-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Hey guys!!

Congratulations Tammy, Tina and Beach Babe on your losses this week!! Good job ladies!

I haven't weighed in yet. I'm at work anxiously awaiting the arrival of 5 o'clock so I can get out of here. My meeting is at 6...I'll come back later and post my results.

I have a good feeling about this one girls! I've faithfully completed my whole first week of core. I mean, I followed this program to the letter! No cheating was done. So I'm super-excited for my weigh in....today may be the day I leave the 200s for good!!!

Tammy
04-05-2007, 04:31 PM
WAY TO GO TINA!!!! I knew you were feeling good about this weigh in!!

Beach Babe, good for you!!!

I weighed this morning, and I have lost another pound! I am so excited!! I'll hit that 20 mark sometime, and then I'll aim for the 30 pound mark. Bob told me that I should change it to show the weight that I had lost before I started WW this time, but I think I'll leave it like it is. Since my picture on the photo thread from Dec. 2003 (?), I am down 41 pounds now. Woo hoo!!!

Chantal, good luck at weigh in!!

Surviving Easter? Since it will just be us, I can pretty much just make enough so we don't have lots of leftovers. That way I shouldn't be tempted to overeat. With Tim home, we always eat too much it seems like because I always cook more when he's here. We are going out for Mexican on Friday night at a local place. We haven't been there for quite a while, and it's a favorite for all of us. I always get a shrimp quesadilla. Yummy!!

Tina
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Good for you, Tammy!!!!
My goodness, you are a losing babe. ;)

I'm not going to eat any bread on Easter. My sister is fixing the ham, bread, and green beans (plain, not the casserole) and Jell-O salad.

I went out with my sister for lunch today. We had Mexican. However, I had 3 chicken tacos--didn't eat the taco shells. Then, we had sopapillas. They were small. :o :dizzy: :D

mom36
04-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Great job Tina, Tammy & Beach Babe! :cp: Looks like y'all did great this week!.

However, I think I know where some of the weight y'all lost went. To me! I was up 1.8lbs today. :tantrum: I know I didn't stay on program as well as I should have, but I thought I made up for it with no WPs after the weekend and not eating all of my APs. Guess not. Oh well, back on the wagon. Hopefully will do better next week.

:easter3:

Tammy
04-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Tina, I wish my losses weren't so far apart! It seems like I lost a couple, then it's ages before I lost anymore. I guess I shouldn't complain.

Terry, that little gain will be gone next week!!

Chanty1483
04-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Alright, so I didn't post my results on Thursday b/c I was incredibly frustrated and thought I would spare you all my rant.

I completed 7 days on Core faithfully...to the letter. The result? Down 1 lb. 1 lousy lb. A loss is a loss and I know this...but another .6 would have brought me below the 200 lb. mark...oh well.

And...I was really bad all weekend. I gave up chocolate for lent and when Sunday rolled around all I ate was chocolate. lol Oh well...gotta live a little right? Anyway, I'm back on track for the most part, but I'll start completely over on Thursday.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Tina
04-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Chantal,
We are always here for you!
One pound is good....even though it's not all you wanted.
The good thing about WW is that we don't have to give up that chocolate Easter bunny. :D I ate too many chocolates, too. I'm sure I used up all the flex points and then some. :dizzy:

The thing is----we just get right back OP, like you are doing. I bet you lose that extra weight this week and make it out of the 200's.

Tammy
04-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Chantal, a pound is great!!! Look how much you have lost already!! You are awesome!!

I overate this weekend too because we were having "real" meals since Tim was home. Good thing we don't do that all the time!!

mom36
04-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Chantal, I know just how you feel. :hug: Most of the time I just feel like I'm treading water. This week I am down 1.8lbs. That is the same 1.8lbs I was up last week, so I don't feel like I have made any progress. But at least it is not up. Hopefully, I will be able to keep the momentum going this week.

How about everyone else? How did your weigh ins go? Let's hear it! :D

Tina
04-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Terry, congratulations on getting last week's weight off.:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

I ate Chinese last night. So, I'm waiting until tomorrow to weigh-in. I'll let y'all know what the scales say to me. :D

Tammy
04-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Way to go Terry!!
I don't blame you on waiting Tina!!

I weighed here this morning, and I am up a couple pounds again. I've been taking the pain meds again. This crazy weather is driving me crazy!!! I hate to go for the official weigh in tonight, but I will. I'm going to tell her to just write it down, smile, and don't say a word to me about it.

Beach Babe
04-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Congrats to all you LOSERS!!!!

I'm frustrated already. I have absolutly no willpower.

This week I am +1. So basically, I'm right where I started. :o

It's so crazy how it takes such hard work and dedication just to lose one stinkin' pound but it only takes one day of semi-self indulges and you gain that pound right back. Oh well, it's a new week. I'll just have to do better.

Seriously willpower and motivation are a huge problem for me. I have a husband who loves to go get ice cream at night and it's so hard for me not to go with him. Then even when I go thinking I will make a smart choice say sherbert as soon as we get there I find myself ordering a reeses peanut butter sundae. Urgh!

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Tina
04-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh, my goodness! You've had one of those sundaes!
I heard that it was a gillion grams of fat. My husband would dearly love one of those. :)
You can do this! We can all do this!

Tammy
04-13-2007, 06:20 AM
Beach Babe, ice cream is my downfall! Come on over to the Chatters Thread and help us solve all the problems of the world!!

I weighed at weigh-in last night, and I did tell her to just smile and not say a word. lol Our leader did suggest to everyone that we give CORE a try for a week if we are having trouble with FLEX. I'm just having trouble because I don't do it as strict as I should, and I don't always journal.

Mama_Angel_2006
04-13-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm in the same situation. I weighed in yesterday because I can't make the meeting today and I was up 1.4 lbs. But I know why. I didn't get a chance to eat lunch until an hour before I went in to be weighed. So that may have helped increase my weight. I think from now on, I'm going to stick to the Noon meetings on Fridays. There are fewer people there. The meeting last night was really crowded and I felt out of place. By the way, this was my second meeting. Today starts week 2 on the meetings/food plan for me.

Tammy
04-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Mama, is your name Summer? I had a student named Summer many years ago. I also had one named Spring and another one named Autumn. Didn't have them all at the same time though.
I would rather go to a morning meeting, but the one here in town is at night. I really like the leader. There is a morning meeting in another town near here. I've gone to it if I know I can't make it to the night meeting.

Welcome to the group, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! Join us over on the Thursday Chatters Thread. We talk and talk there about a zillion different things!!

Chanty1483
04-14-2007, 11:50 AM
You know whats funny Terry?? I was up 1.8 this week! lol I expected it though. After last Thursdays weigh in, I just ate whatever I wanted for the rest of the week and started back OP on Thursday. It is quite amazing just how easy it is to put the weight back on.

Anyway, I'm over it now. Back to plain oatmeal and unsweetened apple sauce. I'm going to give Core another try but ultimately I think I'm going to switch back over to flex.

We gain, we lose...this is the life we chose ladies. lol Good luck and thanks for being here!

Chanty1483
04-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh and I refuse to change my tracker! lol

Tina
04-14-2007, 12:35 PM
I like your view on life, Chantal. I thoroughly agree with you.
Good luck this week getting that extra off.
(I don't change my tracker, either. ;) )

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Tammy
04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I refuse to change my tracker unless it is going in the right direction!!

We could have a club! No Tracker Changers United

Tina
04-17-2007, 12:05 AM
I'll be the first to join that club!!!

Tammy
04-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm sure we could get lots of members!! lol

Tina
04-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Is everyone ready to weigh this week? :D

Good luck to all of us. I've done so good, until lunch today.
My sister took me out and I ate dessert--carrot cake, and not the healthier kind. :lol: Oh well, I'll just exercise extra this afternoon.
I'm soooooo full right now that it'll have to wait.

Are all the "T's" ready to lose???

Tammy
04-18-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll be going to the meeting in the morning tomorrow because I'm meeting some of the teachers after school for supper. I want to be down at least a pound from the gain I had last week. I didn't try CORE because I knew we were going away over the weekend, and we weren't going to be around everyday this week. I do feel like I've made some pretty good choices, except for ice cream.

Tina, carrots are healthy!!

Chanty1483
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I haven't weighed in yet, but what about everyone else??

What's happening ladies??

Tina
04-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Good luck to us all!!!!

:D :D :D

Beach Babe
04-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Yay! Down 2lbs this week. Although I am also part of the No Tracker Changers club and didn't record my 1lb gain from last week. So it looks like I've only lost 1 but nope it was two.

I'm still not being OP 100% but I am trying to make healthy choices. Hope everyone else gets good news today.

Tammy
04-19-2007, 01:54 PM
congrats on the loss Beach Babe!!

On my home scales last week, I was up 2 pounds. Those are gone this morning. On the WW scales last week, I was up 4 pounds. 3 of those were gone this week. So, I think I'm happy! lol

Good luck to everyone else!!

Tina
04-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Beach Babe and Tammy---
Y'all are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the great work.

Chanty1483
04-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Congrats Beach Babe and Tammy, those are great losses!!

I'll be weighing in after work tonight. I have been on Core again for the past week, but I think it's time to start Flex again...I feel like I can't eat anything! lol

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you. I'll be back later to post my results...hopefully I'll get to move my tracker instead of remaining in a state of denial.

Tina
04-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Chantal, How is Cleo doing now?

Tammy
04-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Chantal, I'm probably going to try Core for the next week. Any advice??

Chanty1483
04-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, so just got home...didn't stay for the meeting but I was down 4.6 this week! YAY! So I'm kinda excited right now!! I think I'm going to stay on Core for another week. Then maybe switch back.

Tammy, the only advice I can give you if you're switching is DON'T GIVE UP! I got discouraged my first week b/c it wasn't the loss I wanted to see, I should've just stuck it out instead of throwing in the towel the following week. I've realized that it may take a week or two before you really see that drop on the scale. Also, make sure you have tons of veggies and fruit to snack on. I've been making lots of smoothies w/ fat free yogurt, frozen berries, milk, ice and a bit of Slenda. It's a yummy breakfast. Anyway I'm rambling on, if you have any questions just let me know. :)

Tina, Cleo is doing great! She's completely recovered and back to her old ways!! She's such a brat! I should post some pics of what she did to our couch. lol Thanks for asking.

Tammy
04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
4.6 is wonderful!!! Way to go!!!

I need to go buy a blender!! We had one, and it was sold at the auction we had last year (along with my carpet cleaner and other things that I didn't know were in it!!!!). I just put 0 point/core foods in the crockpot for soup for tomorrow. I made a big batch so I can freeze some of it.

Please post pictures of the couch!! I can use that to show Bob how good our dog is when he says he's a pain. lol

Tina
04-19-2007, 09:36 PM
:congrat: :carrot: :cheer2: Chantal, you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of you. You are under 200 now.
I might have to give Core another try.

Chanty1483
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Tammy, I love smoothies b/c I can replace a meal w/ it and just snack. I will post some pics. Cleo tore apart one of our antique settes, it had original fabric on it and everything, it's pretty bad.

Tina, thank you soooo much!! I was excited about losing over 4 lbs. but to be under 200 was a milestone for me! Thanks for all of your constant support!! :)

Tina
04-20-2007, 11:44 AM
It happened, it really did------I lost 1 more pound this week.:dance:
I was getting a little concerned.

Terry, Kitty, EVERYONE ELSE, come on in and post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tammy
04-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Tina, how awesome!!! Way to go!!!!

mom36
04-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi y'all! Looks like some great loses this week. Congrats to everyone!

Chantal, that was incredible! I don't think I have ever lost that much in a week. Not even in 2 weeks. Keep up the good work!

Beach Babe, sounds like you are getting into the weight loss swing of things. I don't know why sometimes it just seems to take a lot to get the scales moving. Hopefully, they will keep the momentum.

Tammy and Tina, keep adding those losses up. Goal is getting closer!

MamaAngel, welcome to our little group. Keep with the plan and you will start to see those losses.

I was down a pound this week. After the gain and loss this month, that puts my loss for the month so far at.... 1 pound. I have got to do better. I think I have better control of myself now; we'll see I guess.

Tammy
04-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Terry, congrats on the loss!!

Believe me, I'm not even close to my goal. I am doing my tracker in 10 pound increments. I've been aiming for that 20 for ages!!! Then I'll aim for 30 and so on.

Tina
04-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I agree----Terry, that's great!!!!!!

Beach Babe
04-21-2007, 06:53 PM
What a great bunch of losers! :p Everyone is doing so well. I vow to stay OP's all week. :dizzy:

mom36
04-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks y'all.

Tammy, I know 20 isn't your ultimate goal, but you're still 16 pounds closer to both your mini goal and your ultimate goal. You're gonna get there!

Tammy
04-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Terry, thanks!! I hope you are right!!

Beach Babe
04-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Wow, it's our last weigh in for the month!

I went out with a bang and am down 3lbs!!!

Tammy
04-26-2007, 12:53 PM
3 pounds is super!!!! Keep it up! I can't believe next week will be May!!

On the home scales, I was exactly the same, so I can't move the butterfly. Bummer! BUT at WW, I was down 1.2. Go figure! At least the 4 pound gain I had a couple weeks ago is completely gone plus .2.

I've been attempting Core, but not doing it the best. I received a call last night from our preacher. Not sure if any of you know about Emmaus Walks, but it's kind of a church retreat, but not really a retreat. Anyway, one of the team members is sick and can't be there this weekend. I am now on the team. I feel bad for Kate because she has been attending team meetings for a couple months, and now she'll miss the big weekend. There will be LOTS of food there. When I have served on teams in the past, I haven't done too bad. Knowing the kinds of food that will be there, I just can't imagine even trying to do Core. I'll give it my best shot though. I know there are always fruit and vegie trays, bottled water, and Diet pop (I made sure of that, I just dropped some off at the church!!).

There is also always candy sitting around. The last time I was on a team, I had a box of Fruit Loops cereal and munched on that instead of the candy. I became known as the Fruit Loop Gal. The women at my table even made me a necklace out of them!! I even bought a Fruit Loop charm for my charm bracelet. I'm a sick puppy!!

Hope you all have a great weigh in.

PLEASE come and post on Tammy's Thursday Chatters Thread sometime!!!!

evonzie23
04-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I had my first loss on WW. 3.4lbs. A small loss compared to many people's first few weeks of losses, but still I'm all grins. Congrats to everyone that also had victories this week!!!!!

Tammy
04-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Evonie, congrats on the 3.4!!! I think that is a great amount to lose, and you can't compare yourself to others. I see you are from the midwest. I'm near Dayton, Ohio. Are we neighbors??

Well gang, I'll check messages when I get home Sunday night or on Monday morning after a good night's sleep. Don't forget the Chatters Board!!!!!!

mom36
04-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Sounds like everybody has had a great week! Congrats everyone!:cheer:

evonzie23, 3.4lbs is great! :congrat: My first week I lost 1.4 so 3+ is fantastic!

BeachBabe, looks like you are another member of the 3lb club! :cheer2:Great Work!

Tammy, I know how you feel. :hug: I actually keep a spreadsheet with my home scale weight and my weigh in weight and it's crazy how the difference between the two is rarely the same. But, you are down and that's wonderful!

As for me, I showed a 2lb loss this week. :goodscale Didn't make the 3lb club. But, I am only 0.2lb from getting my 35lb star. :woohoo: I should be able to get it next week.:dancer:

Congrats again everyone! Now, let's hear from the rest of you!

Chanty1483
04-28-2007, 10:51 AM
Wow Ladies another great week!! Congrats to all of you!!

I was up .4 this week. I'm not upset, I was not entirely OP, so it could be worse.

I've decided to switch back to Flex. Core was good, but I think Flex works better for me. We'll see.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

martysgirl1197
04-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Hi ladies Thursday was my WI and I was down 2.6 but Im not upset this was my first Gain since joining WW'ers in March.

Tina
04-30-2007, 01:17 AM
Welcome to our newest members!!!!!

No one seemed to miss me. :( Larry and I went on a week's vacation. I got so much exercise that I don't think I gained more than a couple of pounds, at the most.
I can't wait to weigh this week.

I'm glad to be back with the group!

Tina
05-02-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm now starting the May weigh-in thread. Go there to post.