100 lb. Club - Weekly-Weigh-In ~ April 2 - April 8

Sandi
04-02-2007, 07:33 AM
I am going to off-line today, just wanted to jump on and say that I lost 5.4 lbs! Yah!! :D :D :D

SexyRevealed
04-02-2007, 08:27 AM
WTG Sandi!!!!

rockinrobin
04-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Nice going Sandi!!!!

I am down 4 lbs.!!!!! To 173. :dancer:

jennylou
04-02-2007, 09:08 AM
WTG Sandi!

rockinrobin - another awesome week for you! :)

Charbar
04-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Nice weight lose Sandi. You must feeling awesome getting off to a great start.

I had a really crappy week food wise last week. C'est la vie! I adjusted my ticker and my monthly goal and getting back on the horse. Nothing I can do about the past. I can only affect right now :)

Chunky Teacher
04-02-2007, 10:06 AM
WOW how do you girls get those amazing losses? I am down 2 this week.

Great job to all this week.

I will be on vacation starting in the morning. I hope I can have a loss or at least no gain.

Mrs Quadcrew
04-02-2007, 10:52 AM
WAY TO GO ladies!! I LOVE seeing these losses....keeps me in the groove for my weigh in on Friday!!:D

RitzyFritz
04-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Way to go, losers!!! :dance: This is so cool!! I am anxious for my weigh-in tomorrow as well.

Keep up the great work!

Dana - you have the right idea! Keep on trying; you will get there!!

djs06
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Congrats Sandi!! You're doing great, keep up the great work!

Robin, wow! Week after week you're an inspiration... I get excited when I see you've posted to this thread because I know it's always good news! Congrats!:lol:

Dana, cest la vie is right, what a great attitude you have, good luck this week!

Chunky Teacher, congratulations!!!! I know you're nervous about your spring break, but let this be motivation to stay OP! You're kicking butt!

I'm actually going to contribute to this thread on Friday, I always forget.

Slashnl
04-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Congrats to Robin and Sandi! Great losses. Great to see that.

I just wanted to jump in and tell you that after last weeks 1 lb gain, I am so excited to say that I lost 5.8 this week! I'm wondering if something was wrong with my scale last week or something wrong with me. (Like maybe I need better glasses!!) But I will take it, no matter what the reason! :D

RitzyFritz
04-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Excellent results, ladies!! Keep it up!!

I am down 1.5 lbs this week. It is exciting to see the numbers in a new "decade" as well! :woohoo:

jennylou
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Fritz - Way to go!

chunky teacher - Awesome loss.

Slash - yay! I'm glad you had a big loss after a dissapointing WI last time. :)

charbar - Good luck this week!

sept15lija
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
WTG everyone!!

I am down 1 lb - but I'm PMS'ing so that's my excuse!! I hope to show a really good weight loss next week...

LisaMarie71
04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Great losses, everyone! Sandi, WOW -- 5.4 pounds?? That's fantastic. And Robin, another four!! You're just a weight loss machine! Diane, 5.8...phenomenal. Ritzy and Diane, congratulations on your losses as well.

I, on the other hand, had no loss this week. I didn't have a gain either, though, so I'm happy. I definitely ate more this past week, and some of it was junk. Some of it was to fuel myself for the race and some was to refuel, but some was just stuff I felt like eating. :lol: I'm back on track, though, and still running lots, so next week should be good. A bit worried about Spring Break, though...

nelie
04-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Sandi, that is wonderful :)

I actually had a 4 lb loss from last week to this week. I was actually almost mad at the scale this morning because I count whole numbers but it does fractions. The scale reported at 254.0. Why couldn't it be 253.9? :)

GirlyGirlSebas
04-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Wow! Great numbers! Congratulations Everyone.

Ok....I promised that I would always be honest with my friends here at 3FC and honest with myself....so, I weighed today...a day late. I've gained .2 pounds since last week. All-in-all, I'm happy. I havent been on-plan in a while and I expected the scales to have gone up quite a bit more. Now, don't ask me about the inches! I can tell that my body shape has changed. Time to get back to my workouts!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Rhonda - that is great that you're being honest with yourself ~ you know what you need to do, now c'mon YOU know you can do it!!

RitzyFritz
04-03-2007, 12:47 PM
That's okay, Rhonda! You have what it takes to make it to goal, and we are here cheering you on! You can have a great loss next weigh-in! Here's wishing you a very successful week and a loss to report next week. :hug:

lessofsarahtolove
04-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Great job, Sandi and everybody!! (Big :hug: for Sandi! You go, girl!!)

I lost a pound. I wasn't as, um, shall we say "intensely" on plan this week as I have been in previous weeks because my MIL has been here for several weeks :eek: and this last week in particular we ate out much more than we normally do. I've tried to make the right choices more often than not, and I know I'm carrying some extra water from the increased sodium of eating out, so I trust that next week I'll show better results. I'm also in an early menopause now from the chemo, so I'm still learning about my new metabolism.

Anyway, enough prattling on with excuses -- I'll just tighten up and try to do better next week! (And MIL leaves next week, too, so that should help!! :yes: :devil: )

jennylou
04-04-2007, 09:45 AM
sarah - a pound is a pound, congrats on the loss. :)

nelie - WTG - four pounds is awesome!:carrot:

sept15 - wtg on your loss. :)

LisaMarie - with all that running you did, I'm sure you'll show a loss next week!

girlygirl - It's good that you are acknowledging the (very small) weight gain. I'm sure if you stay OP this week, you'll be showing a great loss next week.

As for me, I'm happy to report a 2 pound loss. That puts me at 50 pounds lost AND puts me in the 220's! Two big milestones at once. :) Why is it that everytime I hit the next decade of weight I'm happy for about three seconds and then I'm thinking about how great the next decade will be? :p All I can think about is how much I need to lose to get to the teens now, lol.

Slashnl
04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Great job Jennylou! I love the mini goal victories!!!

sept15lija
04-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Jennylou - WTG!!! And I do exactly the same thing with the decades! I celebrate for like a minute, and then think about the next goal...

Rhonda - That's awesome - being honest. If I don't lose, I don't show up. That's why it's so easy for me to get off track. Staying accountable means it's easier to get back on track!

ScarlettDrawl
04-04-2007, 09:43 PM
314, down 4

lavenderblueskies
04-05-2007, 08:31 AM
First weigh in: 279.4

SexyRevealed
04-05-2007, 10:35 AM
First weigh in: 279.4

Welcome to the forum!

And jennylou, congrats on 50 pounds gone!!! Great accomplishment!

jennylou
04-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for all the congrats ladies! :) I can't wait to get to under 200 and then to 100 pounds gone. :)

rockinrobin
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Jennylou congrats on hitting the 50 lb mark. That was a huge milestone for me. I really, really felt like I had accomplished a lot at that point and that it was a real nice chunk of weight GONE from my bod. It really helped propel me to the next mini goal I had set for myself - ONEderland. Congratulations!!!! Oh and keep up the good work!!!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-05-2007, 03:20 PM
OH JENNYLOU!!! I feel sooo excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!:hug: I am weighing in a day early again this week. Another ATV trip - we leave in a couple of hours!! I am down 3 this week for a total of 44 - I am right behind you Jenny!!! I'll be in that 50 pound gone club REAL soon, save me a spot!!:D

Charbar
04-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Awesome guys.. just incredible. Quadcrew.. 44 lbs since December?! amazing! I want that so bad. I need it!
ps. have a great trip.. again... you lucky duck!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Thank you Dana! I love the new life I have. It is like I don't even have to work at it yet! I know the nice losses are because I am so heavy - I am sure enjoying it now, and I think it will keep it up, it all finally "clicked" for me. I eat something every 2 or 3 hours and am never hungry nor do I crave the junk anymore, this new life is now how I live and I really do love it. The day I started was Dec. 29, 2006. (14 weeks ago tomorrow!) I wish I could bottle this feeling and give it away.;)

rockinrobin
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Congrats Mrs. Quadcrew!!!! I'm so happy for you. I was reading your last post and thinking, umm did I just write that? Because I could have written it word for word, funny enough I've even lost the same amount of weight since the end of December. We are exactly on the same planet. It's a GREAT place to be!!!!

RitzyFritz
04-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Congratulations on all the terrific losses! We are doing it, ladies! We are doing it!! Can't wait for my weigh-in on Tuesday, although I have a wonderful NSV I will be posting shortly! :carrot:

GirlyGirlSebas
04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
It is like I don't even have to work at it yet! I know the nice losses are because I am so heavy

No, Cindy! I am heavy...but, I'm not having those nice losses!..why?, because I'm not doing what you're doing...staying on-plan and exercising! You are having nice losses because you are working at it and you havent quit. You deserve to be proud of those nice losses! Congratulations!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Penney
04-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Down 1 pound for me.......

SexyRevealed
04-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm down 2 this week. Finally reached 20 lbs lost. :)

Congrats to everyone!

RitzyFritz
04-06-2007, 10:27 AM

Congrats to everyone!

:congrat: Isn't it a wonderful feeling to get to this milestone!? Great job...and KEEP ON GOING!!! ;)

SexyRevealed
04-06-2007, 10:33 AM
:congrat: Isn't it a wonderful feeling to get to this milestone!? Great job...and KEEP ON GOING!!! ;)

Thank you Ritzy! Yes, I am proud of myself (and all my 3FCers! :) ). It feels like I just started this lifestyle change, and I'm already down 20 lbs. It IS possible!

jennylou
04-06-2007, 10:42 AM
OH JENNYLOU!!! I feel sooo excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!:hug: I am weighing in a day early again this week. Another ATV trip - we leave in a couple of hours!! I am down 3 this week for a total of 44 - I am right behind you Jenny!!! I'll be in that 50 pound gone club REAL soon, save me a spot!!:D

Not to worry, a nice spot is saved for you! :) I agree that it hasn't really gotten hard for me yet either, I'm eating healthy and it's showing - hope it continues at such a good pace for us. I'm down this amount since 12/27/06. I keep thinking to myself - why did I wait so long to get this started??????? Have a great trip!

Dawn2Dusk
04-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Well, I'm bummed out. The whole week was looking so promising. I had some water weight fluctuations due to TOM. But yesterday morning it was 248.5 lbs. Now this morning I'm back to 252.

Granted, I didn't exercise, I felt so crappy. Also, I ate junk food, even though the total was within my calorie range. I think I've learned a lesson in quality vs. quantity. Hopefully next week will be better.

And congratulations on all the losses, ladies!

Dawn2Dusk
04-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Okay, who am I kidding. People lose even during TOM because they're so determined. I guess I have to WANT this enough to lose weight. And I dunno when that'll be.

RitzyFritz
04-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Okay, who am I kidding. People lose even during TOM because they're so determined. I guess I have to WANT this enough to lose weight. And I dunno when that'll be.

This says it very well. However, KEEP trying! It is when you quit trying that you truly fail. Until you utterly quit, you are not a failure. You just have to get up and try again. :hug: C'mon - you can make it!!

rockinrobin
04-06-2007, 05:03 PM

Excellent job Tiffany!!!! Simply stupendous. Keep up the marvelous work. :)

NickiB68
04-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I have been looking forward to today, hoping to see a nice change. And eating good foods and in proper protions has paid off. I am down 3.5 pounds from last Sunday! :carrot: And I set a short term goal for myself, a realistic one that I am determined to meet!

Congrats to all that are making progress, even if the scale didn't move!

royalsfan1
04-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Rhonda - Love the new picture!

Great losses, everyone. I was down 2.5 this week (kind of combined with last week since I weighed in 5 days late). TOM is running really late....was expecting him last week. So who knows if that is or isn't affecting weight. I guess we'll find out next Monday!

Darn, I SOOOOO wanted to join Mrs. Q and Jenny in the "20's"

Michelle
04-08-2007, 05:07 PM
My weigh in was yesterday and I lost 3 pounds this week. I know it would have been more, but too much sodium and I've been feeling very swollen so I need to really watch that.:p

Michelle
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Thank you Dana! I love the new life I have. It is like I don't even have to work at it yet! I know the nice losses are because I am so heavy - I am sure enjoying it now, and I think it will keep it up, it all finally "clicked" for me. I eat something every 2 or 3 hours and am never hungry nor do I crave the junk anymore, this new life is now how I live and I really do love it. The day I started was Dec. 29, 2006. (14 weeks ago tomorrow!) I wish I could bottle this feeling and give it away.;)

WOW, what a great weightloss since the end of December!;) I hope mine will be as speedy as yours. I'm doing great with the exercise and water, but need to get my calories figured out still.:p