100 lb. Club - April~The ONE Reason I Am Staying On Plan Today Is:

Pages : [1] 2

rockinrobin
04-01-2007, 06:43 AM
This thread is about starting our day off with ONE good reason for why we should stick to our plans. Of course there are literally tons of reasons, but we're just looking for the ONE thing that's gonna do it for you today. It is meant to motivate us when we start wondering why we're working so hard and thinking "Ummm, why are we doing this again?". Or simply just to reinforce our new lifestyles.

rockinrobin
04-01-2007, 06:45 AM
The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today is: You know what, nevermind I'm done ladies. I'm sorry, I just can't do it anymore. I've had enough. My plan is over with, history, it was good while it lasted.

Just kidding!!! April Fools!!!! I know, not funny. Sorry ladies. Forgive me.

Anyway, my ONE reason for today is: I can't wait to get into the 160's. It seems like such a NICE place to be. I haven't been there in a long time, maybe 16, 17, 18 years ago. More? I seemed to have blocked all scale number and years from my memory. Regardless of when, I am very anxious to get there - and SOON.

SexyRevealed
04-01-2007, 08:05 AM
LOL Robin. You're so silly!

The one reason I'm staying on plan is because I've been an April Fool for far to long. It's time to change my life once and for all!

royalsfan1
04-01-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm on plan today because no matter what happened yesterday today is a new day, new week, new month and new beginning!

Besides, IT'S FINALLY BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!!!! It's been a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG winter!!!! Go Royals!

Sheila53
04-01-2007, 11:48 AM
It's all about the scale for me today. I weigh in tomorrow, and I really, really want to see some downward movement in that scale. It's been far too long.

Casey4
04-01-2007, 12:15 PM
because my plan works for me. It is that simple.

Kathy

Dawn2Dusk
04-01-2007, 12:51 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because it's the first of April, and I've been meaning to get started since August of last year! I think one shouldn't start on a Monday. 'Cuz Monday never comes (figuratively speaking). Also, since it's April 1st, I think to myself, what better day than to start today? I love the start of new months, for some reason. It promises something new.

LisaMarie71
04-01-2007, 02:20 PM
I agree about the promise of a new month, dawn2dusk -- and I'm starting to feel that way about each new day, actually!

I'm staying on plan today because I ate some junk food yesterday. I told myself when I finished the race that I would honestly eat whatever I craved, so some of that was junky stuff. I don't feel guilty about it at all, because I ran a flippin' 10k, after all!! But I do have to make sure I get right back on plan.

jennylou
04-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm staying OP today because a 1 pound loss will have me in the 220's and a 2 pound loss will have me at 50 pounds lost! Both huge and I'm ready for them! :D

And, I'm in some pain the last few days (hurts to even move), so all the more reason to stay OP for food.

boaterswife
04-01-2007, 04:49 PM
OK, I'm on plan today because I weighed in yesterday, and after being on plan all week I only dropped a quarter of a pound. Can you imagine the result if I had been off plan? EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!! So, while I'm not thrilled with the loss, it was still a loss, so I need to keep moving! Also, I just got home from walking 4 miles....I'm not about to waste that be eating junk!

missaprylj
04-01-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm OP because being home for a few days reminded me that this summer, I'm gong to see a lot of my classmates who haven't seen me in a year and I want to look BETTER than I did when I left... especially to the ones I don't like! :lol:

Angela85
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Ms Robin!!!

How on earth did you loose 110lbs in six months!!!!!???????? That is AAAAAWWWWEEEEESOME!!!!! Hook me up with your tips!!! lol

I'm on plan because I want to be!!!!! There is no reason why I shouldn't be, cause right now the only person I am responsible for is ME, MYSELF, AND I!!! NO KIDS, NO HUSBAND, AND NO ILL FAMILY MEMBERS, so I'm taking advantage of this life change while I can!!!!!

WindyCityChick
04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Because it's finale week for the Biggest Loser challenge, and I want to make sure I can post the best results that I possibly can!

becoming wisdom
04-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Yesterday I told my husband how high my weight had gone; I had previously guarded that number very tightly. He was shocked,:fr: as I expected, but at least there were no lectures (he's always been skinny):o.

I'm on plan today because this morning I overheard him on the phone to our good friend, 600 miles away, bragging about how much weight I'd lost, how much I was on track for more, and how he would support me later if I went ahead with a lower-ab surgery. Even if he personally was doubtful about the need. And he added that I wouldn't hear a word of discouragement from him.

What else can I do, but make him proud?:love:

Penney
04-01-2007, 11:03 PM
My one good reason for Monday is JUST BECAUSE it's Monday......

Right now ladies, I am taking it one day at a time.

SexyRevealed
04-02-2007, 07:41 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I'm starting to see the changes in my body and I want more!

LisaMarie71
04-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm staying on plan because summer is REALLY coming soon and I want to actually wear short sleeves and shorts for the first time in years. I'm really tired of burning up!

rockinrobin
04-02-2007, 08:00 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is that I love seeing that scale go down. I just love it. It is a thrill for me. Better then any roller coaster, drug or any ANYthing.

WindyCityChick
04-02-2007, 08:02 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I (gulp!) signed up for a half marathon this summer, and I want to be carrying less of me over the finish line by the time it rolls around.

NavyWifeDee
04-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Is because I have a 5k this weekend, and would like to meet my original goal of 248 by then, if not my new one of 245.

jennylou
04-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I'm staying OP today because it's WI day on Wednesday and I want to see a loss. :) 1 pound gets me into the 220's and 2 pounds gets me to 50 pounds lost!

boaterswife
04-02-2007, 09:32 AM
I have a big reason for staying on plan today. This morning DH was in the kitchen with me before he left for work. His employer started a company wide fitness challenge a few weeks ago, which he is participating in. He is also the captain of his team (they had to do teams, etc.). One benefit his company offers is reimbursement for WW fees at each 10% milestone, and with the challenge going on they've had a lot of people sign up for WW. So many in fact that they are talking about getting an "at work" meeting set up. So here's my reason for staying on plan....DH said he was going to go to work and recommend ME for the leader because I've accomplished so much. I told him that wasn't possible...not lifetime yet, etc., but just knowing that he is that proud of me and that he thinks I could impact all those other people, wow. To me, that statement he made this morning said 100x's more than any complement he could have given me. I need to prove to him and to myself that I can succeed at this!

sexybrokechick
04-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Because even though the scale isn't moving, my body is changing. I've lost inches on my waist and thighs and arms. I don't get as tired easily and I feel like I'm developing much needed muscle.

reds ohare
04-02-2007, 10:27 AM
My one reason, is I'm ready to get out of this rut that I've been in for the last two weeks!!!! I stepped on the scale to find my 9lb loss for the month has dropped to a 5 lb loss. My goal is 10.

I've GOTTA get out of this rut. I know how to do it. I will not sabotage myself any longer.

Mrs Quadcrew
04-02-2007, 10:43 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is... I am only 30 pounds away from ONEderland....and I REALLY want to see that place soon!!

Casey4
04-02-2007, 10:45 AM
life is too short to waste any time feeling fat and miserable!

Kelly, that is just so great about your sweet DH! Your heart must have melted.

sirak
04-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I have 4 more pounds to make -40- and I know I can do this !

sept15lija
04-02-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm OP today because I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to (and stay in!!) ONEderland!!!

RitzyFritz
04-02-2007, 11:48 AM
My one reason: Because there is no reason NOT to continue this wonderful new lifestyle!

Dawn2Dusk
04-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm staying on plan today because weigh-in is on Friday :). I want to make a notable difference by then.

wanna b thin
04-02-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm staying on plan today because I don't want it to take another 8 weeks to loose another 5 pounds. That is what it took for the last 5 and I'm getting too close to onederland, I want to get to onederland by the end of this month.

julzchiki
04-02-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm so glad to see this thread! I'm losing focus and have been sliding back into my unconscious habits.

The reason I am staying on plan today is because I want to keep losing and feeling better health and energy wise. I want to feel good about myself and my efforts in losing weight. I am staying on plan today because I'm worth it. I deserve a quality life and good health.

We're having cake in the office this afternoon and I am staying on plan (away from the cake) because they are empty calories and the cake will not make my life better. That goes for the candy jar as well. Instead, I will go for a walk and enjoy the sunny, breezy day.

Penney
04-02-2007, 08:28 PM
My one reason for staying on plan Tuesday is because I have around 90 days before I see my Mum and I want to lose several more inches (since my scale is barely moving - but I seem to be losing inches) before I see her....

boaterswife
04-02-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm staying on plan today because I don't want to be overweight any more. I worked my tail off, literally, to move from obese to overweight on the BMI scale. I want that overweight category to be gone, and gone for good. I want to be normal.

RitzyFritz
04-03-2007, 04:51 AM
My reason: Because MY plan is working for ME and I want to continue to see the downward trend!

rockinrobin
04-03-2007, 06:56 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is I have so much energy now it amazes me. And I want that to continue. I'm like the energizer bunny. I just keep on going and going and going. The amount of things I can get done in a day now is just amazing. I used to have no energy and would get so little accomplished. Now the sky's the limit in what I can do in any single day.

LisaMarie71
04-03-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I didn't lose anything this past week. I thought I wouldn't, because my plan was all screwed up due to the 10k, but I want to stay on track this week and get back to seeing losses.

eesabella
04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I want to slide back into my size 14 jeans (with my eye on my 12s :-P).

nelie
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm staying on plan because I really want to see the 240s and soon :) I've never met them before so it'd be nice :)

sept15lija
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM
My reason for staying OP today is that I just hit the 1/2 way mark to my goal!! (although I may adjust downwards as I go....but for now...YAY!) :)

Casey4
04-03-2007, 11:03 AM
because it is a gift I give to myself and my future. Can't think of anything better than that.

Kathy

SexyRevealed
04-03-2007, 12:29 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I loving feeling this good. I wish I could bottle it and sell it.

Dawn2Dusk
04-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm OP today because summer is pretty much here (it's 76 F today already) and it gets brutal during July and August (it can get up to a 100 F!), I really don't want to roast in my long sleeved shirts and jeans that I wear to hide my body.

Also, I noticed a 0.5 lb loss from last night so that's pretty motivating, too. :p

Penney
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Dawn - what part of Texas are you from?

Okay - for Wednesday - my reason for staying on plan is because I want/need/demand to be a happier, healthier ME.

Dawn2Dusk
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I live in San Antonio, Penney.

Penney
04-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I like San Antonio - - - FUN place to go!

I am originally from Houston.

Dawn2Dusk
04-03-2007, 09:08 PM
San Antonio's okay. I was thinking I'd rather live in Houston. Lol.

wiosna
04-04-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm staying on plan today, because I've been feeling physically unwell for the past couple of days (is it gona be a flu or what?).
Staying on plan boosts my morale. So currently if my body is not too fit, at least my mind will be ;)

rockinrobin
04-04-2007, 07:43 AM
I am feeling yucky today. I have a terrible chest cold/cough/congestion/stuffed nose/headache thingy going on. And my 3 kids are all off from school. It's quite hectic around here and my scheduele is all up in the air. I HATE IT. But nevertheless I will stay on plan today. I can't imagine how much worse I would be feeling if I were still 287 lbs and this sick. Although losing the weight is no where near, that's no where near the answer to solving all my problems, it most certainly does make many, many, many things that much easier.

Dawn2Dusk
04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm on plan today because it's TOM and... you know, it's weird. TOM really makes me feel good about my body somehow. Makes me want to work extra harder.

Also, I want my name to be on the Onederland list :D

NavyWifeDee
04-04-2007, 08:33 AM
The one reason I'm staying OP today is that I've slipped a bit the last couple of days, and it's starting to show. I don't want to find myself back at 255.

sept15lija
04-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Robin, hope you're feeling better!!

I'm staying on plan today because I really want to fit into the new size 16 work pants I just bought that were on sale for $10!! They fit now, but a little tight to wear out in public. :)

nelie
04-04-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm staying on plan today because the scale dropped another pound this morning and at this rate, I'll be in the upper 240s in no time!

Casey4
04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
I went out for both lunch and dinner yesterday. I made good healthy choices and avoided the bread basket, but it was on the higher end of my calorie intake. Today I'll stay on the lower end!

Robin: I hope you are feeling better soon. I have a bit of a cold and sore throat as well, but what cracks me up is last week I was bragging to my mom that I had one of the healthiest winters in a long while. I really have fought off all the bugs that my kids brought home. Within five days I came down with this one. Maybe Taryn thought she would ruin my record with her germy little hands! :D

Kathy

rockinrobin
04-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Casey me too!!! It's the first cold I've had since I started this journey back in September. I have fought off all the various bugs and viruses my kids have had this school year - up until now. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I hope you are feeling better as well.

LisaMarie71
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Get better soon, Robin!

I'm staying on plan today because of something more than a year away. My husband and I are hoping to go to Italy next summer. We went in 1998, and though I wasn't at my absolute heaviest, it was a bit miserable in terms of clothing and heat and all the walking I had to do. This time, I want to enjoy every minute without worrying about my weight or any kind of physical limitations.

sirak
04-04-2007, 10:18 AM
I am staying on plan today because the scale has not budged in two days.I am on plan and doing cardio, but it is my TOM. I might not lose in the next couple days but sooner or later it will dip !

RitzyFritz
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm determined to stay on plan today because JUST FOR TODAY I want to focus on all the right choices and not worry about yesterday or tomorrow. Then, when tomorrow becomes 'today,' I will do it again.

Here's wishing those of you that are under the weather a speedy recovery! :hug:

SexyRevealed
04-04-2007, 12:12 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I want to be out of the 290's by the end of this month.

wanna b thin
04-04-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm staying on plan today because even though it is cold here in Michigan today, summer is on it way and I want to feel good for camping and all the other summer activities.

Casey and Robin, I hope you are feeling better.

rockinrobin
04-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Good morning everyone. Thanks for the well wishes. In certain ways I am feeling better, throat's not as raw, but I'm a bit more stuffy in the nose. Oh well, this too shall pass. Thanks again ladies. You're the best.

My ONE reason for staying on plan today is: I want to change my avatar. I LOVE changing that thing. I don't know what it is about it, but I really, really look forward to that.

sept15lija
04-05-2007, 09:32 AM
My one reason for staying on plan today is that I really want to be in the 190's when I go to my doctor's appointment on April 26th. And that's an evening appointment, so really I need to be at least 195-197 in the morning to weigh in under 200 at my appointment!!! (And I also weigh in the buff in the AM, so gotta worry about the clothes, too!!! :o)

SexyRevealed
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan is because I want to know what it feels like to reach my final goal. I want to see how I react when I step on the scale and see that long lost number.

Robin, I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. :)

nelie
04-05-2007, 09:43 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I'd like to lose at least 30 lbs before I see my family in July.

jennylou
04-05-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm staying OP today because I want to see the teens by the end of the month. :)

eesabella
04-05-2007, 10:22 AM
My one reason for staying on plan today is because I want to change my ticker. I'm with you Robin :-) it's fun to change these things!

LisaMarie71
04-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm staying on plan for the same reason as some of the rest of you -- to change my ticker and my avatar! I didn't get to change my ticker last week, so I really want to on Tuesday. I'll be out of town, so I'm not sure how much I'll be online, but I'll definitely pop on to update!

Slashnl
04-05-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm staying on plan today (and much longer) because I now have a bet with a younger, thinner male coworker. If I don't stay on my exercise goals, then I will lose MONEY to him. If he gets off track on his exercise goals, then I get to take his money.
I WILL NOT LOSE MONEY TO HIM!!!! :)

RitzyFritz
04-05-2007, 11:35 AM
My reason today: I want SOOO badly to change my avatar to the 25-lb-lost chick! :smug:

Penney
04-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Okay - the one reason I am staying on plan for Friday is because I have been doing so well this week and I finally got to change my ticker..... not much but, I am okay with baby steps right now.

becoming wisdom
04-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm staying OP today because 50 lbs lost, ONEderland (and halfway to goal) are all close enough to taste!

rockinrobin
04-06-2007, 06:58 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is I am going shopping today with my 3 teenaged daughters (G-d helpe me). We haven't all done this together yet. We're actually making a family outing of it. DH is coming too, kicking and screaming of course. They're all home from school and we're going to a big mall not so close to my home. For the very first time in my life, I can shop in the same exact stores as my kids. I am soooo looking forward to this. This is going to be quite an experience I am sure. I wonder just how many times I will be shedding some tears. So yup, I will stay on plan today. Shopping is FUN again. Lots and lots of fun.

SexyRevealed
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Robin, that sounds like so much fun! Poor DH though. LOL.

The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I'm learning so much about myself. I'm not a quitter. I can have a rough day and bounce back. I'm not perfect, and that's ok. I am a work in progress, and as long as I keep moving forward I will find success.

:)

LisaMarie71
04-06-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm staying on plan today because yesterday I bought an entire outfit in the regular section of a department store (I'm wearing it right now), and I never want to venture into the plus section again!

wanna b thin
04-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Robin, have fun shopping.
Lisa, congratulations on your shopping in the regular departments.

I'm staying on plan today so I can shop in the regular store and not in the plus sizes section, soon.

Thanks ladies, you are all great inspirations.

nelie
04-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Lisa Marie! Congrats!

I think I'll put that one too. I have a pair of 18 misses petites that can almost fit. If I can fit in them, then I'm out of plus sizes. Today I'm staying on plan so I can get out of plus sizes :)

sirak
04-06-2007, 08:21 PM
I got into a pair of 16w jeans.They were actually a bit loose in the back end. I think I might have to go to Tractor Supply.They were a bit lower cut than what I wanted, so no new jeans as of yet !

karrier
04-06-2007, 10:27 PM
The reason today is I fit into a blouse I had fit in 10 years ago. I saved it beacuse I loced the colour and the style. (still in style) It did not even fit when I lost weight last time and I was 220. So I know I am doing it right this time. Whoo hoo:carrot: :carrot:

wiosna
04-07-2007, 12:50 AM
I bought a nice top yesterday. It's little tight, so to wear it comfortably I need to get rid of this little "bicycle tire" that I'm wearing around my belly ;)
This top is perfectly matching my old (but beloved) pants. I'm gona hang these pants (and top) outside the closet, so I can look at them often. It's gona help me stay on plan.

So I'm staying on plan to fit comfortably in that outfit.

RitzyFritz
04-07-2007, 05:46 AM
My reason today: Because I feel like I need to ramp things up. Am I the only one who feels like after a few weeks things get a little lax? As in getting busy and not being as vigilant? Maybe it is just me. Anyway...I want to be very alert and vigilant of what I put in my mouth today because I like the loss I have had so far, but it isn't good enough. I want more! :tantrum: :D

rockinrobin
04-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Today's ONE reason - The more I do this, the more I want this. To be fit and healthy and trim. I really feel as if this was the way I was meant to live my life. I simply love the fact that I have control and I eat incredibly nutritious foods. I know it's weird on my part, but I think it's just the coolest thing. I don't know maybe it's because in my former life my eating habits were a huge, huge source of embarassment for me. Something I had to hide. Not anymore. I am so proud of my food choices and the fact that I exercise. Haha, I exercise. Too funny.

nelie
04-07-2007, 09:54 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan is yesterday I saw collarbones, what will I see tomorrow?

IlerJo
04-07-2007, 10:11 AM
oh i second that "becoming wisdom".my husband brags to my family,his family and our friends.he talks about how much more energy i have,how i'm just enjoying life to the fullest!that little bragging he does makes me want to do more.

Slashnl
04-07-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm staying OP because it's the weekend. I struggle with weekends and I want to break that cycle. Being lazy and careless with food choices just because it is the weekend will not help me for my weekly weigh-in on Monday!!

SexyRevealed
04-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Ritzy, I'm with you. I want to step things up this month! I'm staying on plan and exercising, but I feel like I can kick things up another notch. Less eating "slips", more intense exercise. I'm with you!

So my one reason for staying on plan today is to make April my best month ever!

royalsfan1
04-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm on plan today because I'm back from a week at my parents' house and baseball games and I was ON PLAN through it all! I even found a way to work in a ballpark frank! So, if I can do that, I can certainly do it today!

sirak
04-07-2007, 04:42 PM
DH is out of town tonight and I don't have to make a big dinner tonight ~!

sexybrokechick
04-07-2007, 06:11 PM
I've had the week off from work and normally when I have this much free time, I've gained from 5-10 lbs. However, I've had my first loss in about 6 weeks, a 2lb loss. Since I'm losing again, this is my ONE reason for the rest of the month to continue on this.

wiosna
04-09-2007, 01:31 AM
I've been slipping of my plan for few days now, promising myself that "tomorrow" I'm gona start watching my food. But this "tomorrow" doesnt want to come.....so if it doesnt want to come, I guess I'll have to forget "tomorrow" and start today - thats the reason why I'm staying on plan today :)

rockinrobin
04-09-2007, 07:50 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is, being a mere 5 foot nothing, having lost 119 lbs and weighing 168 lbs - I am still 15 lbs into the obese catergory. I have to get to 153 lbs to just be "overweight". I wanna be overweight. I am sick and tired of being obese.

royalsfan1
04-09-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm on plan today because I have a gorgeous swimsuit in my closet that I want to wear at some point this summer!

Newlifestyle
04-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Congratulations on your loss Robin, you are doing amazing.
I hear you about the obese category. I can't wait to just be overweight. I am slow and steady. Eventually I will become overweight. Imagine what a funny goal, to actually be overweight.
Once again congratulations on your success.
Oh yeah, I am staying on plan so that I can become overweight rather than obese.
Have a great day everyone.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-09-2007, 09:10 AM
My One reason today: I want to feel great again! I've been off-plan for about a month now and I'm feeling rotten again....indigestion, fatigue, depression...this is not what I want my life to be.

nelie
04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
My one reason is 249 is trying to taunt me :) I want to be in the 240s so if I stay on plan today, I'm sure I'll see the 240s soon.

jennylou
04-09-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm staying OP today because I want to see a loss on Wednesday. :) And, since I'm hoping to be in the teens before the end of the month, I need to work hard to get there. :)

SexyRevealed
04-09-2007, 10:15 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I want to meet my Memorial Day goal of losing 12 pounds. Summer is right around the corner!!!

wanna b thin
04-09-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I was so out of control over the weekend. I'm so close to onederland and I need to make better choices. But today is a new day and I am back on plan.

nelie
04-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Sharon,
The last few lbs towards a milestone always seem to most difficult :) I hope you reach onderland soon!

Jill
04-09-2007, 11:41 AM
I had a great Easter...with lots of control over the food. i want to bring that good feeling into today

RitzyFritz
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
My reason today: I discussed my mid-way goal with my husband this weekend (a romantic getaway for the 2 of us), and he was very excited about that. That just put the fire in me to try even harder. He is SO deserving of some time away - and with a wife that is slimming down!! :woohoo: LOL!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-09-2007, 12:49 PM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is....

I am in the last numbers before the "2-teens" start, and I REALLY want to see those numbers!!

Slashnl
04-09-2007, 01:39 PM
I want to stay OP because I'm half way to the 260's and I haven't been there for awhile. I'm looking forward to breaking through each "decade"!!

Penney
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I am staying on play today - because I did not do so well the other day and I need to get back on track.

boaterswife
04-09-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm staying on plan today because that dreaded doctors visit is quickly approaching....Thursday to be exact! I want these last couple days to before I see her to be good ones, not "I should've done blah, blah, blah" ones!

royalsfan1
04-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Kelly - Out of curiosity, when did you last see the Dr and what did you weigh? I'm eager to get on my Dr's scale next time...just to hear something nice and not something about what I should be doing! :)

kaepepper
04-10-2007, 07:07 AM
My one reason is that today is the day that I get back onto the road of recovery after a short detour. Back to feeling healthy, energetic, and fighting the battle again.

rockinrobin
04-10-2007, 07:58 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is: I want to get out of the 160's. Firstly I can't believe I'm actually IN them. But now having gotten here, I can't wait to get the heck OUT of here.

jennylou
04-10-2007, 08:04 AM
robin - I feel the same way about the 220's! So that's my reason for staying OP today, I want out of the twenties and into the teens!

royalsfan1
04-10-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm on plan today because the day AFTER weigh in the scale showed 229. DRAT! Well, drat that it's after weigh-in...not drat that I'm there! haha So I'm on-plan because next weigh-in I'm going to be firmly planted in the 20's and on my way to the teens! I'd LOVE to be early for my Memorial Day goal!

nelie
04-10-2007, 09:51 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is I'd like to be in the 220s or low 230s by my birthday at the end of next month.

I also can't believe I'm in the 240s. Crazy that I'm in the lower half of the 200s.

Jill
04-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Why I am staying on plan today
Tomorrow is weigh in--but the real reason is

I am tired of hearing my knees creaking

Slashnl
04-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I want to be in the 260's so much. One of my most recent low weigh-ins(before I put it back on again) was 260, so I'd like to get down there again and be able to progress past that. And then, looking further back to another low weigh-in, I'll be looking to get back to 240. THEN, I'll try to make progress back to my wedding weight of 212. And finally, on to my goal weight.

Then, we'll see how it goes past that point.....

boaterswife
04-10-2007, 04:04 PM
My reason for today is that I just looked through my WW quick trak journal/diary. I've felt as though I've been on plan all along, however I've been averaging losses of about a pound a week for the last 7 weeks. I know that should make me happy, but up until then I was averaging about 2.4 pounds per week. My meals and all still look the same, but obviously something has changed. I need to kick it into gear and maybe, just maybe, I'll have some larger losses to record again!

sirak
04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
I bought my first pair of size 16 jeans today. I don't want size 22w ever again.
I also bought a 16-18 shirt that will look really nice if I could get that one little upper roll of fat to shink just a bit more.

sexybrokechick
04-10-2007, 04:38 PM
My reason today is that I just exercised for 80 mins with my DVDS and I hope to add 20-30 mins of strength training later. I'm on schedule to hit my mid-summer goal in my sig and my other summer goal of weighing 200 lbs by 8/31/06. I just gotta keep it up.

julzchiki
04-11-2007, 01:02 AM
My one reason for staying on plan in April is LIFE. My life will be richer (physically), healthier, stronger, faster, and hopefully more joyful.

royalsfan1
04-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I'm on plan today because last night my husband called me skinny. We both know it isn't true....but it's truer than it was last week! It was fun...so I'm going to keep on keepin' on.

kaepepper
04-11-2007, 07:19 AM
My one reason today: I want to feel proud of my body and my progress.

Cheryl14
04-11-2007, 07:43 AM
I have just 130 days left until my son's wedding, and I REALLY, REALLY want to meet my goal by then!!!!

Runundefined
04-11-2007, 08:03 AM
I have to say it's getting up this morning and checking in on this forum that has given me much motivation.. and somehow... seeing that ticker at the bottom and HOW close I am to 199 (have not been there in 11 years) that visual thing, (what a great idea these are!) really helps..

And I have a sister that had gastric bypass and has lost 100 pounds that is coming to town (first time I have seen her) this summer. (she is now to the weight that I am..but much taller so I know she looks amazing!) and she is bringing friends.. I want to look good.. and have lots of fun when they get here.. I want to take them to the beach and some of the springs and feel comfortable in my shorts (not gonna be comfy in a bathing suit for a while!)..

I love this place.
so glad I found it.
Cary

bigjewel
04-11-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm staying on it cuz I only lost 1 pound all week but hey I'm out of the 190's and into the 180's

rockinrobin
04-11-2007, 08:57 AM
I am staying on plan today because I am really, really enjoying being smaller, thinner, healthier, more energetic and more active. Loving it in fact!!!!!!

nelie
04-11-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm getting a full physical in less than a month and I want to show my doc that I've made more progress in losing weight. Either way, I'll get "the look" but at least I've improved.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-11-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm getting a full physical in less than a month and I want to show my doc that I've made more progress in losing weight. Either way, I'll get "the look" but at least I've improved.

My goodness! You've lost over 100 pounds! Just how many people does your doctor know who have successfully lost this much? He should be proud of you. I think you're amazing!

nelie
04-11-2007, 12:03 PM
My goodness! You've lost over 100 pounds! Just how many people does your doctor know who have successfully lost this much? He should be proud of you. I think you're amazing!

I really love my doctor partially because he doesn't think being overweight is acceptable. I really owe it somewhat to him being a foreign doctor. American doctors tend to ignore the weight issues of their patients unless there are complications. Foreign doctors tend to look at weight and think it is a major problem. At least that is my experience. Last time I saw him, I think I weighed 280 so obviously an improvement since :)

rockinrobin
04-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Nelie I couldn't agree more with you on the doctor bit. My doctor never, ever mentioned my weight. Sure I was glad to not hear the lecture, but come on, you're my doctor, you're supposed to be concerned with my health, is there anything more potentially harmful then being morbidly obese? When I started my new lifestyle I actually switched doctors, but I immediately brought up the subject with her. She's no great shakes on the subject either. Didn't have much advice for me at all.

Anyway, My ONE reason today is: Woke up with TOM and almost a 1 1/2 lb gain, I'm not freaking out - at all. But it's certainly enough to keep me on plan for the day.

kaepepper
04-12-2007, 08:42 AM
My one reason today: Time flies by and I want to feel healthy on my hiking trip in August!

Cheryl14
04-12-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm DEFINITELY staying on plan today because I am now just two pounds away from weighing what I weighed before I got pregnant with my first son! That was TWENTY-SIX YEARS AGO!!!!:dance:

royalsfan1
04-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Cheryl!!!! It seems you just broke into the 100's and now you're already running for the 180's!!! You go, girl!

I'm on plan today because I've already planned out the entire day's worth of food. Who wants to spend the time doing that just to screw it up? Also, I like what I'm eating today! :D

jennylou
04-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm staying OP today because I want to be in the 2 teens by the end of the month!

nelie
04-12-2007, 09:59 AM
I am staying on plan today because I deserve it :)

sept15lija
04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
My one reason for staying on plan today is the same as it's been for a little while now...I wanna weigh 1 something!!!!! :) I saw 203 on the scale this morning, I'm inching ever closer......

Runundefined
04-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Well I have a new reason today..
Liz (sept15lija) and I are going to be each other's motivational partner. She is at 203 this morning!!! almost to 199!!! I am so excited for her..
and I can use all the encouragement I can get..

I am excited for us.
Cary

Mrs Quadcrew
04-12-2007, 10:34 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is.....weigh in is tomorrow and I want to be closer to the 2-teens!!

jennylou
04-12-2007, 10:54 AM
[b]mrs quadcrew[/b/ - we seem to have similiar reasons. :p :D

Mrs Quadcrew
04-12-2007, 11:11 AM
That is sooo funny!!! I was in a hurry this morning and didn't take the time to set down and read all the reasons for today yet....I just went back and read them......great minds think alike!:D :hug:

sept15lija
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
WOO HOO Cary!! :D

Jill
04-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Both of my doctors are this way. My very cute Persian family doc and my ob gyn (who is Chinese).
My ob-gyn even mentioned losing weight before I TTC again (I had a m/c in December).

My reason to stay on track for today:
I want to be able to bend over and tie/untie my shoes without feeling that I have been cut in half

I really love my doctor partially because he doesn't think being overweight is acceptable. I really owe it somewhat to him being a foreign doctor. American doctors tend to ignore the weight issues of their patients unless there are complications. Foreign doctors tend to look at weight and think it is a major problem. At least that is my experience. Last time I saw him, I think I weighed 280 so obviously an improvement since :)

SexyRevealed
04-12-2007, 02:11 PM
The one reason I'm GETTING back on plan today is because I slipped at lunch and there's no reason to continue to fall.

RitzyFritz
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
That is sooo funny!!! I was in a hurry this morning and didn't take the time to set down and read all the reasons for today yet....I just went back and read them......great minds think alike!:D :hug:

I was about to send the cyber posse after you! Glad to see you posting again.

My reason for today: I'm learning so much and I have come too far to turn around now! I'm lovin' every thing I'm learning about this new lifestyle and feeling better every day! Thanks to EVERYONE here for contributing to my success! I owe you all BIG time! ;) :hug:

Mrs Quadcrew
04-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I'll always be here Ritzy, don't worry!:hug: We were on another ATV trip this past weekend, and I have had several cakes to get done - so I haven't been posting much. I figured today I needed to set down and pay attention here. ;)

Penney
04-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I am staying on plan (for Friday) because I made a decision to make this whole process as fun as possible - and it is starting to work!

royalsfan1
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm on plan tomorrow because my plan works.

rockinrobin
04-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I am staying on plan today because yesterday I had a simply fabulous day. I was so ACTIVE, I was able to walk so fast yesterday. It's the fastest I've ever walked. It felt so great. I went clothes shopping and bought some fabulous stuff. I had a blast. I had so much energy and accomplished so much and all the while felt so slim and great doing it - which got me to thinking - why oh why have I wasted almost 2 decades being miserable and so terribly inactive and hating my clothing and on and on and on. I never, ever, ever want to waste another minute of my life not feeling my optimal best. NEVER. That's it - this plan of mine stays in place for the rest of my life. It is so very worth it. I love walking around with my head held high and a spring in my step.

Runundefined
04-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Good Morning!
I am staying on plan today because I feel so good about myself. Yesterday was a great day... I noticed I ended up staying up later (about 35 min) than I usually do.. because I was not yet tired! I also woke up about 15 min earlier than I usually do (don't use an alarm clock.. I am SUCH a morning person I always wake up by 6:00-6:30 at the very latest..

I am also getting excited about the summer and wearing shorts again.. I sew a bit and I am making a cut little Vneck sundress..

Great day to all!!!!
Cary

nelie
04-13-2007, 09:08 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm fabulous :)

sept15lija
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Nelie - You go girl!!! :)

I'm staying on plan today because I'm in the last year of my 20's and I want to be a slim, healthy, gorgeous (ok I'm already gorgeous ;)) 30 year old come December!!!!!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-13-2007, 10:01 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is....I had a one pound loss this week, and I really want those 2-teens, so I need to stay focused!!

Kilmeny
04-13-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I want the scale to still say I'm less than 200 pds. :D

Kilmeny

jennylou
04-13-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm staying OP today because those 2-teens are calling my name - and I will get there. :)

boaterswife
04-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm on plan today because this is such a personal journey. I have to do it myself, for myself. No one can do it for me except me! So I'm on plan, because it is the absolute best think I can do for ME today!

Sheila53
04-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Because this article scares me.

http://www.franceskuffel.net/works.htm

I read her book, and enjoyed it immensely. It's hard to read what's happened to her since, but a good lesson on what can happen if we get complacent or forget to change our thinking while we change our bodies.

LisaMarie71
04-15-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm staying on plan today because, as you may know by now, I was OFF plan for much of last week. Eek! I'm SOOOOO back on track today, though. Woohoo!

rockinrobin
04-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Shiela I had read that article. It TERRIFIED me as well.

I am staying on plan today because I am determined, incredibly determined to get the rest of my weight off and KEEP IT OFF for life. I will take those bumps in the road and deal with it. If I veer off slightly, I veer off slightly. That is what a normal, healthy person would do. I want to be that normal healthy person, who has their weight under control. Who doesn't let a day of not so great eating get to them. Who is always within 5 lbs of their optimal weight.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-16-2007, 09:08 AM
My One reason today: I want my self-confidence back!

LisaMarie71
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I love taking up less space in the world -- it feels good!

sept15lija
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Kilmeny - I see you made it to Onederland!! CONGRATS!

I'm staying OP today because I had a bad w/e....I think I can still post a loss for my weigh in tomorrow but I need to drink tons of water and get some major exercise in!!

boaterswife
04-16-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm on plan today because I grabbed my jeans straight from the dryer this morning and they were LOOSE when I put them on.....remember not wanting to dry the jeans in the dryer because they always "shrunk" in there? I want this momentum to continue!!!

sewlora
04-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Is because I just have to get this thing STARTED and if I START, then I can make some headway.

Mrs Quadcrew
04-16-2007, 09:48 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is.....I can see I have a waist and I want it to show!:D

nelie
04-16-2007, 10:03 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I can feel my body firming up and the flab fading away.

SexyRevealed
04-16-2007, 03:45 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because it feels so good.

Slashnl
04-16-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm feeling so much better than before. Not a lot of weight is gone, but I can feel the momentum swinging my way. Been walking a lot and I feel so much better now. The weight coming off will be great, but just feeling better and having my jeans fit better has been worth the time, so far!!

rockinrobin
04-17-2007, 07:11 AM
I am staying on plan today because though I will never, ever give up the 100lb club, I can't wait to be a regular at the "Maintainer's Forum". How cool will that be?

Lillibeth
04-17-2007, 07:25 AM
I am staying on plan today as I am determined to lose the 10lbs I set myself as a target in the Memorial Day challenge thread.

sharonrr
04-17-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm staying OP today because my weight is not going down lately but it is not going up either. If I don't stay on plan it will never go down. I am starting a new stragedy, lots more vegetables and fiber.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm staying On-plan today because: I need new clothes and I want smaller ones!

boaterswife
04-17-2007, 08:05 AM
I'm staying on plan today because summer is just around the corner, and I'd like to be firmly planted in the "10's" and working towards "8's" by then, as opposed to the "snug 10's" that I'm dealing with right now! I can do this, I just need to stay on plan!

LisaMarie71
04-17-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I can't wait to see the 180s!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-17-2007, 09:00 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is......that I LOVE it! I crave vegetables now.....yesterday DH wanted chicken wings for a snack...I fixed his wings, then made a huge bowl of brussel sprouts for my snack. (I even offered to share my brussel sprouts with him, but he declined);) It just amazes me how my body works now.

nelie
04-17-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I want to hit the 230s :)

Slashnl
04-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I want to make it into the 260's. I didn't make as much progress as I had hoped I would last week, so kicking it up a notch this week.

jennylou
04-17-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm staying OP today because I want to see the 2-teens by the end of this month!

SexyRevealed
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I'm so close to the 280's AND to 25 lbs gone, and that will be a nice milestone for me. Hopefully I can reach it by Sunday, which will be my 3 month anniversary of my new lifestyle!

Penney
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
I am staying on plan today because I want to see SOME KIND of change by Saturday - - -ANYTHING!!!!!!

CyberGypsy
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Because i have been so good!!!!!

rockinrobin
04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is: SHOPPING - I love it, can't get enough of it, don't have enough money for it, don't care, I'm doing it anyway, got lots of time to make up for, enjoying it immensely, building up quite the wardrobe, fabulous pieces, addicted to it, love, love, love all the choices, love coming home and giving my kids a fashion show, love getting up every morning and having to decide which great outfit I should put on, better slow down - NOT.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-18-2007, 07:48 AM
The One reason I am staying on-plan today is: I will be chaperoning my daughter's fieldtrip to Universal Studios in May. I have one month to take off some inches and re-build my stamina so I can keep up with everyone and ride some rides with my daughter.

LisaMarie71
04-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Tiffany, you're making such great progress!!

I'm staying on plan today because I love the fact that I have far more energy now than I ever did in my twenties.

Mrs Quadcrew
04-18-2007, 09:36 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is.....I am right there with Jennylou - I WANT those 2-teens!!! "cuz you know what comes after that???ONEDERLAND - just around that corner!!!

nelie
04-18-2007, 09:40 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is my shirt is too big and I ordered a bunch of shirts one size down :) I also have pants one size down that I need to fit in.

SexyRevealed
04-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Thank you Lisa!

The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I want to have an awesome summer. I don't want to lay around the house every weekend, soaking up the A/C. I want to be outside, enjoying life.

royalsfan1
04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm on plan today because my computer is working and I can log into daily plate again after 4 days of only being able to keep track on paper!

sharonrr
04-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm staying OP today because hopefully with every ones help I've figured out what my plan should be. I need to stay on it to see if it works.;)

julzchiki
04-18-2007, 10:45 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is so I can feel comfortable in my own skin and project my physical beauty to attract a man to me.

Jill
04-18-2007, 04:10 PM
The reason I am staying on plan today is:
We are going to Las Vegas on July 1st and I want to be comfortable in the airplane seat

boaterswife
04-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Hmmm, I'm staying on plan today because I get this secret thrill when I'm walking and guys that drive by oggle me! Shhhhh, no one knows that I secretly love it but you guys!

RitzyFritz
04-19-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm staying OP because I have experienced a lot of emotional issues lately (mother moved 2000 miles away, we had a wreck, etc) and I have felt myself losing perspective. HOWEVER, I have managed to keep my calories in an acceptable range; but I don't like the feeling that I'm losing the "fire." Gotta keep focus and stay motivated. :)

rockinrobin
04-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Ritzy, it sounds as if you've had a tough go of it lately. 2000 miles!!!!! Wow, that's a long ways away. Throughout my journey I too have had, lets call them highs and lows as to my motivation. But I think the key here is not necessarily motivation - but DETERMINATION and COMMITMENT. Motivation will peak and wane, it's the determination and commitment, IMO that will take us to goal and then keep us there. It's great that you managed to stay within your calorie range all through it, which certainly shows you are DETERMINED. And just because the fire is a little low right not, does not mean that it will not be renewed. I find this has happened to me many, many times throughout my journey. I think to myself, what happened? where did all that motivation go, the hunger and need to go on, and then ... boom -there it is once again. Hang in there Ritzy. SOMETHING will once again spark your fire.

sharonrr
04-19-2007, 06:51 AM
I'm staying OP today because I need to keep things in perspective. Even though I have not lost lately, I haven't gained either. I have lost 19 lbs in 14 weeks and the turtle can win the race against obesity.

rockinrobin
04-19-2007, 06:58 AM
I am SOOOO staying on plan today because: I have 4, yup count em, 4 social events coming up in May. And they're all completely different groups of people. For the past almost 20 years or so I dreaded these things. Now I can hardly wait. I am so excited. The first one is on May 6. My DH's side of the family, aunts, uncles and cousins who have not seen me yet and haven't a clue that I have been losing weight. I can not wait to see their reactions, especially from hubby's one aunt who always said to me, "I bet you don't drink enough water." Yeah, like THAT was my problem. I have a gorgeous dress for the evening and I can't wait. OMG, I have a dress. I wouldn't mind being a few pounds lighter, that's for sure.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-19-2007, 07:49 AM
The One reason I'm staying on plan today is: I want to wear my wedding rings again.

boaterswife
04-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Robin, I have this sneaking suspicion that you'll be walking on cloud 9 the whole month of May! Isn't it fun to actually look forward to social events again! I know I do!

I'm on plan today because summer is one day closer today than it was yesterday. And with summer comes the swimsuits; we spend mucho time at the lake and on the water, so not wearing a swimsuit is not an option! Enough said!

sirak
04-19-2007, 08:24 AM
I want to stay on plan today because in four more pounds I have a BMI of just "overweight". In three more pounds I will hit 45. Infact I have only 14 more pounds to make my July 5th goal.
I might just buy me a new dress to walk around in if I hit that early. I am going to have to buy something as nothing fits anymore !

nelie
04-19-2007, 09:19 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is I bought a few shirts size Large and they fit!! I'm so amazed. I had bought some XL shirts and was amazed when they were a bit big on me so I figured I should order some L size shirts. I figured if I didn't fit them now, I'd fit them soon but they fit :)

royalsfan1
04-19-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm on plan today because it's exactly 3 months until my birthday and I am determined to be below 200 on that day. It will be the first time in 13 years that the numbers on the scale start with a 1.

Cheryl14
04-19-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm staying on plan today so that I can whittle away at that stupid upper arm flab!!!!

LisaMarie71
04-19-2007, 10:13 AM
nelie, great job on the size large shirts! I'm jealous, because I'm still in an XL. It's weird how different our bodies can be at different heights and weights. I think my problem, also, is that I'm so used to my clothes being big on me that I still want more "room" in my clothes than I really need. I'm looking forward to size L, and I've always been top-heavy, so I probably will never see an M!

My reason today is because I want to look good at the prom! So funny for a 35-year-old to care about the prom, but my husband and I teach at the same school and we're fairly popular teachers so everyone will be looking at us, of course. He's very attractive, so I want to look good on his arm. At last year's prom, I threw on some ugly old dress I'd bought years ago for a wedding, and it looked like a big sack. This year should definitely be an improvement!

sept15lija
04-19-2007, 02:50 PM
The one reason that I'm staying OP today is that the weather is absolutely gorgeous, and looking to stay that way for a while, and I want to keep up with my DH on our bicycles. Also I want to take my dog for a jog and actually be able to jog for more than 2-3 minutes at a stretch. Ooops, that was two reasons. :)

gettingmarriedsoon
04-19-2007, 02:59 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because it feels soooooo gooood to lose some weight. I love myself soooo much that I'm doing this for me today.

mandy27613
04-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Well today I stayed on plan b/c I saw some pics of myself from last year and I am determined to not look like it this year.

RitzyFritz
04-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Ritzy, it sounds as if you've had a tough go of it lately. 2000 miles!!!!! Wow, that's a long ways away. Throughout my journey I too have had, lets call them highs and lows as to my motivation. But I think the key here is not necessarily motivation - but DETERMINATION and COMMITMENT. Motivation will peak and wane, it's the determination and commitment, IMO that will take us to goal and then keep us there. It's great that you managed to stay within your calorie range all through it, which certainly shows you are DETERMINED. And just because the fire is a little low right not, does not mean that it will not be renewed. I find this has happened to me many, many times throughout my journey. I think to myself, what happened? where did all that motivation go, the hunger and need to go on, and then ... boom -there it is once again. Hang in there Ritzy. SOMETHING will once again spark your fire.

Thanks, Robin! I can always count on you to have encouraging words of wisdom. I appreciate it! :hug:

RoyalAthena
04-20-2007, 05:38 AM
Hey ladies!

I hope it is okay that I invited myself!

The one reason I am staying on plan today is because I like the fact that my watch is no longer snug on my wrist. I middle finger or ring finger can now circle around my wrist and touch my thumb.

~ I cannot guarantee that what I say and think make any sense :dizzy:

Short Term Goal:
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-steps/slider-runningman/lb/330/250/281/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

GirlyGirlSebas
04-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I hope it is okay that I invited myself!

Hi RoyalAthena.....:welcome2: These threads are open for everyone. So glad you decided to post with us!

My One reason today: I can do this and I will prove it to myself!

sharonrr
04-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Welcome Royalathena.
The one and most important reason I'm stay OP today: I am doing this for my health. I want to be around for my 19 y/o to have children as well as my 4 y/o to have children.

rockinrobin
04-20-2007, 07:48 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is because I so very, very, very badly want to be in the 150's. I just LOVE those new "decades" and I'm thinking the One-Five-Oh's are a pretty decent one to be in. Can't wait!!!!

boaterswife
04-20-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm on plan today because tomorrow is weigh in day. I've been on plan all week, but just don't feel "lighter". I'm hoping the scale proves me wrong!

Slashnl
04-20-2007, 08:50 AM
I NEED to be on plan today because I just haven't felt good this week. Kind of a bloated feeling all week. I just don't want to feel bloated on Monday for official weigh in!!

sept15lija
04-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Royalathena - :welcome2:

I'm staying OP today because I weighed in at 200.8 this morning.....I can't wait for Onederland!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Liz....you're soooo close!!! You'll do it here REAL quick!! I can't wait to be that close to ONEderland.

The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is that today was my weigh in and I am 2 pounds closer to the 2-teens! They're just around the corner, and I know I can get there next week if I stay focused!:D

sirak
04-20-2007, 09:55 AM
I jumped on the scale and it didn't say 189.:o
I am staying on plan today because I know it is a fluke and this little blimp on the radar isn't going to get me down.
Even if this little bump is true I am going to get into one eighty something somehow !

royalsfan1
04-20-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm staying on plan today because this week is going well for me so far and there are still 3 days until weigh-in! I LOVE seeing that scale go down. I'm also on for today because I tried on my clothes hanging for "someday" in the closet and they are getting so much closer!

rockinrobin
04-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I am staying on plan today because is is gorgeous and sunny and warm outside - FINALLY. And I want to be able to enjoy the outdoors. No more laying low for me. I am going to be active this summer for the first time in way too long. Oh yeah and have oodles and oodles of clothing to choose from while doing so.

Slashnl
04-21-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm still unsure what Monday weigh in will bring. I already exercised this morning, so that set the standard for the day!

GirlyGirlSebas
04-21-2007, 09:29 AM
The One reason I'm staying on plan today is: I really really want to break into the 230's. It seems like there is a barrier at 240 and each time I get close, I bounce back up. No more! I will break through this time!

LisaMarie71
04-21-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm slowly becoming a better, faster runner and I just want to keep improving.

SexyRevealed
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because after 3 days of the old me, I feel like the old me. Bloated, tired, and miserable. I want the NEW me back!

gumboot
04-21-2007, 01:26 PM
The one reason I am staying on plan today is because I managed to stay on plan all day yesterday and it felt great! Didn't stray once!
I want that feeling at the end of every day :carrot:

sirak
04-21-2007, 01:50 PM
I jumped on the scale and it did say 189 this morning.:carrot:
I need to stay on plan as I just bought some size 14 shorts and they fit !

RoyalAthena
04-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I am staying OP today because I have stationary bike and Gazelle I can't get on until I get down to 250! I want a little variety in my workout.

Thanks girlygirl, sharon and sept15lija for the warm welcome!!! :wave:

sirak: Congrats on those size 14s and getting in the 80s! :D

Everyone, enjoy your Saturday!:carrot:

moxiesd
04-21-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm staying on my eating plan because I want it to be a permanent life style change. Losing weight doesn't make you a thin person.....it makes you a thin fat person and if you forget it even for a moment the pounds will tumble back on.

rockinrobin
04-22-2007, 07:36 AM
I am staying on plan today because yesterday brought me a whole big bunch of NSV's (mostly compliments from people I hadn't seen, very heady stuff). But tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'd like to see a good old SCALE victory.

royalsfan1
04-22-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm on plan today because I've done GREAT all week (if I do say so myself) and I'm not about to ruin it today! I've had a marvelous time cooking snacks for and serving meals to about 50 men on a spiritual retreat this weekend and I've been ON PLAN through the entire thing! Next week I'll be doing it all over again for about 70 women....and now I KNOW that I can do it!!!

LisaMarie71
04-22-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm staying on plan today because my scale seems to be stuck at 193 this week, inexplicably, and I really need to change that.

SexyRevealed
04-22-2007, 10:16 AM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I ready to get on another winning (losing) streak.

WindyCityChick
04-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Because I'm 5 pounds away from the 100 pound loss mark, and only 20 pounds away from a "normal" BMI!

rockinrobin
04-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Rachel that is just AWESOME. You'll be there in no time. It seems like just yesterday when you hit ONEderland. I just can't believe all the wonderful success stories here at 3FC. Amazing.

sirak
04-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Lisamarie- my scale did that for a couple of days right around that number and it was so frustrating ! I think it inched down a couple ounces a day.Suddenly it was at 190. I blame it on the scale being stubborn.;)
Thanks RoyalAthena-I would have never though buying a pair of shorts could be so wonderful.:carrot:
I am staying on plan today for my legs and my arms. I have this teeny muscle definition on my shins that I can watch flex. At dinner last night I caught Step MIL looking at my arm when I flexed in conversation. This stuff is begining to pay off.

Slashnl
04-22-2007, 11:02 AM
On plan because (as I keep saying), I am concerned about official weigh in tomorrow.
I keep thinking that if I say this enough, I'll remember it all day!! Darn weekends!

GirlyGirlSebas
04-22-2007, 11:26 AM
The One reason I'm staying on-plan today is: Tomorrow is my first official weigh-in since getting back on track last Monday. I'm hoping for great things! (maybe I'll get into the 230's...Oh, I hope so!)

Fooled
04-22-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm staying on track today because I realized I was full at Sunday breakfast, and there was still nearly half a plate full left. Also, I was able to wear a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in a while. I didn't go down a size, but it was a matter of different brands having a smaller size 18 than the one I usually wear. And I want to actually go down a size soon!

boaterswife
04-22-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm on plan, with no intentions of slacking! I put on two different pairs of shorts this morning that fit great....a few days ago they were still a little more snug than they were today. I also put on some pants that I've been wearing for a month or so, and DD said to take them off, they were too big. They weren't too big last week. So, in a nutshell, the scale may have only shown a 1/2 pound loss this week, but the clothing is telling the real story!

royalsfan1
04-23-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I just can't imagine how I would start feeling if I were off plan. This is just how I am, now.

rockinrobin
04-23-2007, 07:11 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is: The alternative is not an option. I made a commitment to myself that I would do all I could on my end to obtain a better and healthier life. Forever. Though sometimes it's difficult, that really doesn't matter. A commitment is a commitment. Ya gotta see it through. I make commitments to people all the time for various different things. I would never dream of letting them down. Why let myself down?

GirlyGirlSebas
04-23-2007, 07:24 AM
The One reason I'm staying on plan today is: The waistband of my newest pair of jeans is getting loose...soon I'll be able to wear the next smaller size!

sharonrr
04-23-2007, 07:36 AM
The one reason I'm staying OP ONEderland is just around the corner.
Then comes the 180's. I love eating healthy.

boaterswife
04-23-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I feel GOOD. For so long I wasn't necessarily sick, but I just didn't feel good, no pep, just sort of blah....With the chanages in my life I feel good and ready to tackle just about anything that comes my way. I don't ever want this to end.

LisaMarie71
04-23-2007, 07:58 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I love the fact that I'm solidly in a size 14 now and I can start looking forward to 12. Woohoo!

RitzyFritz
04-23-2007, 08:05 AM
My reason today: I'm just 1.5 lbs away from being able to change to a 30-lb-lost chick! :woohoo:

sirak
04-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Tha's cool Rtiz Frtiz ! Somes I read this thread and want to jump up and down because things are working for so many people !
I am staying on plan as it is Monday. If I fudge today I will feel washed up all week and this is a great week to stay on plan !

Slashnl
04-23-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm staying on plan because despite having an off plan day last week, I was able to bounce back. I want this week to be even better so that I can show a 10 pound loss and move to the next decade... 260!! Oh, and there is that goal I set for Memorial Day... It's coming!!

Mrs Quadcrew
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
My ONE reason for staying on plan today is actually 4.....that is how many pounds I want to see off so I can be in the 2-teens!!!:D

Jill
04-23-2007, 11:21 AM
I had an off plan day yesterday (we had a wonderful day in Napa) and I want to prove I can get RIGHT back on the wagon

Penney
04-23-2007, 11:55 AM
I am committed to staying on plan today is because I want to eventually see something different on the scale. I have 2 weeks until my next weigh-in and I want to see some movement on the scale.

SexyRevealed
04-23-2007, 02:59 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I realize I can fall and get back up. It's not all or nothing.

boaterswife
04-23-2007, 09:45 PM
The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because I am SOOOOOOO close to the 160's that I can taste it, feel it, almost touch it. I want that 4/10 of a pound GONE so I can see the 16- on the scale THIS WEEK!

GirlyGirlSebas
04-24-2007, 07:46 AM
The One reason I'm staying on-plan today: Because I want to post a smaller clothes NSV, too!

sharonrr
04-24-2007, 07:52 AM
The one reason I'm staying OP today: Wednesday is weigh in day and I think finally there will be a change in the scale.

rockinrobin
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
The ONE reason I am staying on plan today is: I am enjoying my new smaller self. Very, very much so. I never, ever want to go back to the old days. I cringe at the thought of it. In addition, I'd like to see just how much smaller I can still get.

LisaMarie71
04-24-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm staying on plan today because I'm sooooo close to the 180s. I LOVE getting into a new decade, and it's been a while since I did!!