Exercise! - Exercise Ball

View Full Version : Exercise Ball

03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey All I have what may be a weird question about exercise balls. My sisters have one that my mom left there before she moved. They inflated it. My sister is bring it over to me next week but they don't have a pump for it. So I need to buy one (I figured buying a pump would be cheaper then buying a ball). Anyways so my question is what type of pump do I need. Can I just use a bicycle pump or is there some type of speciality pump I need to buy? I tried looking online but had no luck finding the pumps with the balls. Thanks for the help!!!

03-29-2007, 11:33 PM
You could probably use a bicycle pump. I don't have one and I bought a stability ball & pump a couple of weeks ago off ebay. The pump broke the same night I got it so I had to shop for another one. I googled "stability ball" pump ("exercise ball" pump, too) and eventually settled on this one, which is still in transit.


03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Do you belong to a gym or have a physical therapy office nearby? I got mine blown up at a physical therapy office, and the gym said they would have done it, too.