Old 03-29-2007, 10:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/190/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Looking for a diet buddy

I am looking for someone who would be interested in being my diet buddy. I am a 32 year old stay at home mom and I would love to find someone to share the good, the bad and everything else about losing weight and becoming a healthier person. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to share their experiences?
Tkimberlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #2  
missprissybritches

S/C/G: 305

Height: 5'8"

Wink Hello Everybody!

I would love to be everybody's diet buddy! We all need each others help.

Can someone give me some idea on what diet they have had good success with. I sorta don't know where to begin with so many diets out there. Years ago we didn't have so many diet choices.

My weight didn't seem to effect my health before, but now that I am getting older an heavier, I can really see that my weight is bringing me down. Help!

Your diet buddy,
Tammy
missprissybritches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:21 AM   #3  
missprissybritches

S/C/G: 305

Height: 5'8"

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and this makes dieting even more difficult, because you can't always eat leafy greens or too much fiber at once. Maybe someone knows what I might do to lose weight and at the same time control my IBS.
missprissybritches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/160.4/135

Height: 5'4"

hi!
divashiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 501/412/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi friend!
My name is Gwyn and I would love to be your support buddy too! It is so wonderful to be a part of this group of great encouragers!!!
Check out my Thread called I have a long, long weigh to Go. On this Faith based forum. It has my histroy and you can see who I am and whazz up! hahaha Love in Christ, Gwyn
Hey together we can make it because we can do all things through Christ!
Gwynditmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:55 AM   #6  
GEEUCAN2

S/C/G: 289/200/135

Height: 55

[QUOTE=Tkimberlee;1631295]I am looking for someone who would be interested in being my diet buddy. I am a 32 year old stay at home mom and I would love to find someone to share the good, the bad and everything else about losing weight and becoming a healthier person. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to share their experiences?[ HELLO I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY SO FAR I FIND THIS WEB SITE A GOOD PLACE FOR PEOPLE NEEDING SUPPORT OR FRIENDS WHO UNDERSTAND HOW HARD WEIGHT LOSS CAN BE. THERE ARE SO MANY PLACES TO POST MESSAGES I DIDNT' KNOW WNERE TO START.HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS? IVE' BEEN DOING WELL FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS ,IM' JUST LEARNING TO COOK BETTER HEALTHY FOOD. THANKS GWEN
GEEUCAN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey there you can add me as a diet buddy too if you like. We do all need support especially when the times get a little tough.

Good luck,
Jennylee
Jennylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:24 AM   #8  
GEEUCAN2

S/C/G: 289/200/135

Height: 55

Smile Still Need A Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynditmars View Post
Hi friend!
My name is Gwyn and I would love to be your support buddy too! It is so wonderful to be a part of this group of great encouragers!!!
Check out my Thread called I have a long, long weigh to Go. On this Faith based forum. It has my histroy and you can see who I am and whazz up! hahaha Love in Christ, Gwyn
Hey together we can make it because we can do all things through Christ!
GWYN MY NAME IS GWEN IM' STILL LOOKING FOR A DIET BUDDY.
GEEUCAN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:31 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 219

Height: 5'5

[QUOTE=Tkimberlee;1631295]I am looking for someone who would be interested in being my diet buddy. I am a 32 year old stay at home mom and I would love to find someone to share the good, the bad and everything else about losing weight and becoming a healthier person. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to share their experiences

I would like to be a diet buddy
joined about a month ago but just started getting on site need to loss 60 ponds by 6/14/2007 going to Cancun for 40th Bday and yes we can do all things through Christ who [U]strengthens us!
So if you can help encourge me I will surely encourge you

Msdd
leslie85 is offline   Reply With Quote