Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2001, 03:45 PM   #1  

Unhappy at a stand still

im at a stand still i dont know what im doing wrong.
Old 11-09-2001, 04:26 PM   #2  
Slimwithin

Hi Janet, I don't know your history so it's hard to say what the problem is. I'm sure you've already ensured that you're journalling everything you eat, staying within your points range, exercising and drinking a lot of water. If all else has failed, perhaps you should try the Wendie Plan. It's the WW plan with a slight difference which entails varying your points every day of the week. The theory is that this fools your metabolism into thinking it's going to be well fed so it revs up and stays revved up to burn calories faster even on your lower point days. You can find the details at
http://pub70.************/flightenup78347frm4
Somewhere on that message board is her plan in a nutshell. If you can't find it, I have a copy here I can send you.
Good luck
LindaBC
Old 11-20-2001, 07:26 AM   #3  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Howdy all

Janet -great advice from above. And, hang in there cause sometimes the old body just wants confirmation that losing is the right thing to do. Our metabolism is a wonderful thing. One amazing thing it does is protect us in times of famine by hanging on to every tiny fat cell. So, do check out the Wendy plan or, as my wonderful WW leader says, analyze your habits and "do something different".

All the best!
Closed Thread