Old 03-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #1  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Default sheila1971 March 28th chat

Good Morning~
Well today has already been crazy. I am preparing for a major inspection that happens once a year. I will do fine but I had to switch our play time around because we are expecting a bad winter storm today.

The eating went well yesterday! I had a 1/2 of diet coke water the rest of the day which has been good. I have done some ice tea which I love the flavored ones are really good too.

I hope you all have a great day! good luck staying focused and on track, Nobody ever said it would be easy only worth it, right! I keep saying that to myself and it motivates me!

sheila~
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Daily chat: wed March 28

ok all..morning...lets go...up and at em. Okay really i'm trying to motivate myself. Last night an got an emergency call for a sick dog and i didn't get home until midnight. So right now i'm a bit dragging and slowly drinking my java to get motivated. If it wasn't for the fact i had to feed the ponies..i'd still be curled up in bed. Oh well..i can always nap later.

But on a good note...i lost another 1lb. yeah...173. Only 5 more pounds to the 20 lbs goal and then the cute new shoes i've been eyeing are mine!

Well i better run..hope everyone has a great day...check back later!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:10 AM   #3  

lol..we were posting at the same time..hopefully a modirator will combine our daily chats..yooohooo moderators..can ya help us (:
Old 03-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #4  
sheila

oops! sorry I guess we are over achievers! LOL

sheila~
Old 03-28-2007, 07:14 AM   #5  

hey no worry...i think the modirators can combine posts...good luck on your inspection sheila.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:05 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't posted. It's been a bad few days and I have a horrible sinus infection on top of it all...and that interview tomorrow AM for 4 hrs. Tried to get the dr. to call in a zpak for me, but the girl said he won't. I know he would, if she'd give him the message. So I have an appt. at 1:15...if I don't die before then.

Ugh, trying to read and catch up a bit...I'll be back to normal in a couple days, once I have my zpak.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #7  
LBH

Threads merged!
Old 03-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #8  

wohooo..thanks lbh....ahh the magic of moderators. Wish all of life was that easy LOL
Old 03-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #9  

hope you feel better LBH.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #10  

btw does anyone know how to add a second tracker..i wanted to add a memorial day challenge tracker in addition to my weight tracker. If i go and do it like i did with my weight...will i loose the weight one...or do i need to copy and paste my weight tracker and then do a new one? thanks
Old 03-28-2007, 09:26 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 257/257/200

Good morning. Is it still Monday or is it just me? So far, the eating has gone well today. Had a little yogurt and will have a snack a little later.

Otherwise, things could be better. Woke up with a tickly throat and sinus pressure. Daughter still sick after 4 days. Hubby still not speaking to me Day 2--don't really know why. Plumber coming this afternoon. Two intense business meetings today, one that includes food. Please send up a little prayer for this whiny, food addicted, post partum, Kentucky girl.

Other than that things are GREAT!

God bless all of you today and may you only eat what you need. hahaha
djamazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #12  

Hi everyone....may i join you all in your daily chat?....i joined about a week ago...i am in need of as much support as possible...i am determined to lose this weight AND keep it off....my name is christina...i live in california...i have two boys and a hubby....everyone else is a nice fit size except me!...anyways hi to everyone!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #13  
sheila

Gator: I can't even get my little worm thing to show up let alone anything like monkeys!

Lauren: I hope you get feeling better, you know we all have a special person in the Doc offi.ce that is difficult. The one here in Worland well I have a special name for her...................................But the three others I really like. Get better!

Djam: Hope your daughter gets better, that is hard with sick ones. The hubby thing well I would just act like everything is happy go lucky. It has worked for me the past 18 years, Kill em' with kindness as they say.

Christina: I started this month also I love it. I love DisneyLand......Better than the snow which it is doing right now. Welcome aboard.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:12 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning all!

GG I thought I read on one of the your posts you were bored yesterday and you couldn't wait to get home, but you had a feeling an emergency would come in just before closing, sorry!

Larune I hope you feel better, once you get the z pack you will start feeling much better soon after.

Christina , welcome! where are you in CA? I am in San Marcos

djamazon good luck today with the meetings! Eat very small portions!!!

Sheila good Luck with the inspection, keep warm

It was a tough night last night, Sean screamed from 7:00 PM till about 9:30 PM, it took him a while to go to sleep after that, why did he scream? who knows I thought my head was going to explode! The rest of the day was ok. It really makes a big difference to exercises

I think I am going to head up north to Disneyland today I will go to the gym and pack a bag to shower there and leave fro there. I will ask my neighbor to come and check on the dogs during the day. It makes my day so much easier specially when my husband leaves to work at 8:00 AM and doesn't come home till 10:00 PM, that way I keep Sean occupied, + I love Disneyland!!!

I am having a little problem with my computer, when I click on something say I highlighted something to copy/paste there is a window that comes on with a list (copy, paste, cut, undo, select, select all, etc.) I used to be able to see that box now all I see is a shadow of the box and I have to point to each item on that list to see what is says, any clue how to fix that? it also does the same thing with the buttons on the very bottom right corner for the screen, where I have the icon for the printer, clock and different icons. I hate computer problems!!!! if any one can help I would greatly appreciate it!
Have a great day!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #15  
LBH

Happy, start with a reboot! That's the first thing any IT person would tell you. Sometimes my PC wigs out and I have to actually shut down for a minute, then start up from scratch, reboot doesn't work.

GG, Just go make a new ticker and paste the code you get into your siggy under the current one.

Hello to all the newbies! Sorry I'm a bad Mod this week. I promise I'll try and catch up in the next day or so!