100 lb. Club - Working on a new me

View Full Version : Working on a new me

Wannabeskinnymama
03-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone I'm Lori and I just wanted to let you all know that
this is a new day and a new beginning for me....

As long as I can remember I had a weight problem...

I'm sure when I was a baby I was tiny.....but in the memories I have I've always been fat. A fat kid and teen, young adult, young mom and now I'm 48 years old....and a fat grandma too! :(

However due to illness (from being so over weight) I have lost weight.

But I am thinking this is a new day and so today I'm beginning AGAIN......

so you will see me posting more......

thank you for listening to me.:dizzy:

LakeGirl
03-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi Lori and yay for you! A new beginning is always a good thing! Sorry to hear that you were ill and I hope you are feeling much better now! I look forward to getting to know you!

I've been fat my whole life too, so I understand that completely, and I've started who knows how many diets in my life. But this time feels different for me and I hope it will for you too!

royalsfan1
03-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I know I have felt fat my whole life...but it wasn't always so. I think a lot of it came from my mom and her insecurities about her own weight. She was a good mom but I know that my body image was a direct result of her comments. I remember even being in grade school and her talking about things that made me look for or things that made me look thin. Looking back at pictures I realize I was a skinny kid!

Where did all that come from!? Gee whiz....

All that to say, I know how you feel! Glad you're here. Look forward to getting to know you!

SexyRevealed
03-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Welcome back! I know all about new beginning. Countless "agains" for me too. But the key is that we keep on trying, and one day it will all click! So welcome to the first day of your new life!!!

julzchiki
03-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi Lori,

New beginnings are always a great way to start! You're worth the effort and I look forward to hearing about your journey ahead.

We are here for you when you need a helping hand.

Casey4
03-26-2007, 10:57 AM
I am sorry you have been ill! However good for you for continuing your efforts. Look how close you are to onederland! You can do it!
Kathy

Sheila53
03-26-2007, 02:17 PM
:welcome:

LisaMarie71
03-26-2007, 02:39 PM
:welcome3:
You'll love it here!